The Nice New Flatmate Pt. 02 - Exposed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fantasier
Fantasier
151 Followers

The fact that so many people are watching live was turning them both on. Ashley appears to enjoy the attention. She again tells him how much she likes masturbating guys to turn him on more. She appears to have forgotten she was performing live.

Her excitement and dirty talk whilst getting masturbated by a beautiful lady in front of an audience was too incredible. Too much. His body language shows he was beginning lose it. She stares deep into his eyes while licking her lips and whispers more to him. She was intent on finishing him.

"I feel so hot. Ohh yeahhh, I love giving handjobs. I love watching a guy cum hard. I love the way they lose it. I want to make you cum real good. Oh god it feels so good. Ohh yeahh!"

She strokes increasingly faster, as she teases him.

He starts to moan loudly, aroused by her words. His hip thrust up rhythmically. His head rolls from side to side in pleasure.

Ashley reacts immediately upon seeing these signals. Her right hand becomes an instant blur. It was wild, frantic and very fast. Her excited moaning fills our ears as does his. The sound of her stroking him was very clear and highly erotic. The camera zooms close to her excited face. Its contorted in lust as she continues her dirty talking while stroking him extremely fast. Whilst the other cameras zoom in to capture the moment. It was extremely arousing to watch her in this excited moment as it is with any other woman. The wild frenzied jerking drives him crazy. The sight of her very fast handjob is driving me crazy. Her enthusiasm unmistaken. The sight of a beautiful woman going all out masturbating a guy was extremely erotic. Her passionate moaning only made the scene even more erotic.

"Ohhh yeahhh, I am going to make you cum real good, ohhhh yeahh feels so good!" she moans out.

Her right hand masturbates him relentlessly. She pulls his shirt open, fully exposing his upper torso. His body heaving and convulses as he moans out of control. There was something so real erotic about it. Her wild handjob continues only for a few seconds and he explodes. Ropes of cum flies out. It explodes everywhere including onto Ashley's face and hair.

She squeals in excitement as the thick cums shoots out in powerful bursts. Her enthusiasm doesn't wane as she continues jerking relentlessly.

The cum lands on his torso and the couch. Her masturbating doesn't end. Instead she continues stroking very fast ensuring full satisfaction for the "victim". Thick streaks of his cum runs along the hard shaft as her hand pumps relentlessly.

But it was probably 2 days later that I get a text from her. Ashley does not know my number so I expect her to be business as usual. On the text she ask me what I liked. What fantasy I liked. I was quick to respond on that one. I text her back asking how much for her "girlfriend experience".

A few minutes later she replied asking me specifically what I liked and what scenario I liked. I am getting aroused at this point, my nervousness dissipates and I am now sporting a raging hard on.

I asked her whether she can meet at a car park somewhere and whether she likes to give handjobs. And how much?

She replies with a "Oh yes, really like to give them" followed by a smiley.

Oh god I am so hot now. I replied to her urgently "but how much?."

She replies back quickly, that she charges $150 for 30 mins. and $200 for the hour. But I naturally choose the the 30 mins time. We arrange a time and meeting place. It was going to be at 5.30pm on a Friday straight after she finishes at the other job. I choose a quiet car park near a park. I wanted to experience her as she is.

The day arrives never too soon. I am so hot, so turned on by the idea. I love the idea of public sex and with someone so pretty like Ashley, it was really going to be extra hot. By 5.30 she arrives on the dot. I see her approach my SUV from a distance. She stops, standing there looking at my vehicle. I wonder what was wrong.

I get a text. She asks whether that is my SUV and whether I was there. I reply swiftly a "Yes".

She continues to walk up to the car and once at the back door she opens the door to enter.

"Oh my god, its you! I thought I recognised the car from somewhere." She says out loud.

"Oh no I am not sure I can do this?!" She continues blushing.

"Its OK!" I nervously quickly responded as I grab her hand, pulling her towards me.

"Oh my god, I feel so embarrassed!. You are not meant to know this. Please don't mention this to anyone please?" she begs as she blushes.

"I want you Ashley, and I like you, you really turn me on," I boldly stated.

She sits down next to me looking nervous, probably at least as nervous as me. But I hold her so she feels more settled. Oh my god it was really getting to me, touching her now. I can smell her perfume and her presences. My cock is now rock hard. I feel her warmth. My legs involuntarily part. I am getting aroused by her being right here. My thoughts race a million miles an hour, trying to adjust to the fact she is sitting here right next to me.

After a minute or two of both of us sitting there like idiots in silence, I start to play with her hair and begun to bury my nose into her hair. The smell of her apple shampoo filled my nostrils. I feel really aroused now. The thought of running my nose over her naked body excited me. My crotch swollen now, no longer hidden from view. And I can hear her quiet breathing getting labored. Then I shudder as I feel her hand move over my bulge lightly massaging me through the fabric of my shorts. My god I am in heaven as I enjoyed the sensation. I feel so hot and wet down there now.

"What do you like?, a handjob?" She whispers to me, waking up from her moment of silence.

"Oh yes," I responded very quickly.

"I want you to go crazy on me, real wild. I want the 'girlfriend experience'. I want the real Ashley. S," I responded with excitement.

"Oh yeah, I think I definitely can do that," she responded blushing red from my request.

She produces a sexy smile, causing my cock to throb at a higher notch.

"How much do you charge?" I asked nervously.

"Oh I normally charge $150 for 30 mins on outcall work," she explained.

"But it's real girlfriend experience. Every guy really gets off"

She explains staring at me and licking her lower lip.

"I think you will go off real good," she quickly adds with a dirty smirk.

"Oh yes that's sounds really good," I mumbled out in reply.

"I have another request, I want to go down on you first. I like to eat pussy, it's gets me real hot for the next session. Is that OK?. I will pay you nicely." I stuttered out like an idiot, feeling embarrassed by my own request.

She blushes bright red and replies, "Oh gosh, it's the end of the day. Would you want to?"

"Oh yes, it's OK I will pay you nicely." I replied persuasively with a nervous smile.

"Ahhh, OK, I hope you don't get put off," she replied.

"No, no its all good," I replied excitedly.

Suddenly my heart starts to be beat a thousand miles an hour. My cock throbs with excitement, as I realise my chance has finally come. I grinned and smirked with a dirty smile realising this is it. I really wanted to see what she was like and to taste her.

I nervously pull out my wallet but she stops me and says, "Pay me later."

I put my hard earned dollars back in my wallet, then I wrap my arm around her and stare at her pretty face. I breath in deeply feeling nervous but she places her right hand on my bulge and gives it a light squeeze, before massaging it. I feel a little reassured now.

We kiss gently at first then more passionately. I sense her breathing quicken. Her feminine scent and perfume consumes me. I feel so hot from the reality of actually being here with her. The desire burns so hot in me. Her smell gets to me. The sparks fly from the attraction. I kiss her neck and lick her ears and she does the same to me, then return to kissing deeply. The heavy petting goes on for a few minutes. It was heaven. My cock throbs so intensely, as I literally feel it ready to release its load. I felt really like her "boyfriend."

I stop the kissing to slow down the pace. I stare at her pretty face and then begin to unbutton her top, exposing her sexy bra. I didn't waste time, I wanted to see and touch her breast. I do so in seconds. My god her breast were so beautiful. I cup each one feeling their size and their warmth. Then I place one in my mouth, licking her dark excited nipples which by now were standing hard and erect. I can hear her moan softly and its makes me lick more quickly. I felt the need to pleasure her. I can smell her skin and it was driving me crazy with lust.

I alternate between each breast, then back to her neck and mouth whilst running my nose along her skin smelling her natural scent. By now I was so horny. I wanted to go down on her now. I move down and try to remove her skirt. She sits up allowing me to easily take it off. Oh my god I am so turned on now. I see her panties, they are white. I can virtually see her nude. She has a fantastic figure as I trace my eyes along her body. I push her thighs apart intent on smelling her through her panties. Oh god as I bring my face closer to the fabric. The distinctive odor of pussy fills my nostrils. My mind explodes in pleasure. I pull back. I can see the damp spot on her panty front. I want see everything now.

She closes her eyes as I nervously slide her panties off. I can hear her breathing quickly. I can see her excited body language. I can hear moan softly. I can feel her excitement. She begins to massage her nipples.

Oh god yes as I catch the whiff of her pussy as I pull off her panties to expose a neat triangle of pubic hairs between her legs. My fingers tremble and shake nervously as I touched her creamy white thighs. I swallow hard almost unable to breath. My hardness throbbing ready to let go. I can see the faint outline of her inner labia through her hairy bush. She was just how I imagined. I love to see pubic hairs on a woman. I can see the glistening of dampness on the hairs. I stare for a few seconds mesmerized by her beauty. I can see the folds of her inner lips. And I contemplated exposing them and spreading wide apart. I lick my lips as I push her thighs further apart, spreadeagling her. I slowly brush aside some of her pubic hairs exposing surprisingly chunky looking labia.

I can hear her excitement. Her soft moaning. My eyes are literally popping out nòw. I breath slow and deep. Her musky smell continuously drifts into my nostrils. My heart races and evens misses the odd beat. My minds exploding with fireworks. I move a little closer and suddenly with my trembling fingers on either side of her pussy firmly and deliberately pull apart those thick inner lips exposing her whole vulva in all its glory. I hear her moan in resignation.

I literally explode in my pants as the thick musky smell of her vulva hits me. I can see the creamy specks of her smegma around her vulva and clitoris. She was very wet inside. Creamy juice oozes out of her vagina running down to her perineum. I bring my face closer and deliberately inhaled strongly the distinctive fishy smell of my flatmate's pussy. Ashley's pussy. I immersed myself as her natural endorphins seduced my mind. Then I moved my fingers to pull up her prepuce firmly, completely exposing her clitoris. It was covered in its own creamy coating. I can see it throb. Then immediately I began the job of cleaning her. I can hear her moaning louder now and I was enjoying this moment.

I licked frantically between her folds, sucking hard at the juices, tasting her pussy. Her body convulses. She goes crazy. She arches her back as her orgasm approaches. I was really enjoying this moment. The moment just before the big "O". She firmly grabs the back of my head, forcing it harder against her pussy. And begins to grind her pussy over my face and ride my tongue. The strong fishy smell of her fills my being. I don't think I can forget her smell and taste. Her thighs tremble as I force them further apart. I hear her exquisite moaning as the ends begins. I then hear her say something between the sweet sounds.

"Oh yeahhh, oh eat my dirty pussy, oh eat me, ohhhh, ohhh yeahhh I am cumming!"

She squeals loud as her orgasm washes over her. Her body twitches and convulses. Her legs flex wildly involuntarily as she continued holding my head firmly against her gyrating hips. It would have been rather hot and erotic to see. I nearly cum in my pants. Her orgasm seem to go on forever. Lucky lady I thought. My face becomes drenched by the clear fluid. It was an unusual taste and odor. The fresh smell fills the cabin.

Then I had a dirty thought. I quickly force her over, exposing her buttocks. Aggressively I pull apart the cheeks exposing her anus. I can hear her say something like.

"Oh no, please don't. Please don't touch me there!"

I was too excited to care and promptly stuck my face between her spread cheeks directly onto the moist surface of her brown hole. I can immediately smell and taste her. I deliberately inhale strongly her musky odor. It was unpleasant and pungent but rather erotic. It was a different smell to her. I can feel the different texture of the surface with my tongue and feel its dampness. It aroused me, the whole act. I feel I have enjoyed her now. Been more than intimate with her. I can feel the tiny anal hairs around her anus as I licked around it with my tongue. I savored the taste again and again. It was very arousing. I can hear her squealing. But she pushes me away and pulls me up.

I sit back up on the seat and she sits back next to me on my right, forcing her right knee firmly against my groin. And immediately she kisses me full on, enjoying her own taste on my tongue and face. She moans with excitement as she licked my face. Then we move apart and stare at each other for a brief second. Her face blushing red. She smiles. Wow she is so gorgeous. I am mesmerized by her beauty.

Then while staring at me, she licks her palm of her right hand and then twists the saliva gently around my throbbing head of my penis. It sends me to immediate heaven. I begin to moan from the sensation. She licks her lips and begins to moan. Oh god I am so aroused now.

She continues licking her palm and applying her saliva in the twisting motion alternating from a slow pump back to the twisting while staring at me. The look on her face as she continued the tease me was unforgettable. She begins to talk dirty.

"Ohhhh yeahhh, oh yeahhh, ohhhh, ohhhh, you like this, oh yeah" She repeated.

Then she bends over my swollen cock head, opens her mouth letting a large drop of saliva out and continues rubbing the thick goo around the head and shaft. Oh my god, she's so hot. I feel her hand move up and down more steadily now in sync with her breathing and moaning as she her excitement starts to overwhelm her.

I sense the inevitable as I get so worked up by her.

Then I whisper to her.

"Oh my god, go wild on me Ashley. S. Go crazy on me!" I begged.

"Oh yeahhh, ohhhh, oh yeahhhh, I will," she replied with a dirty smirk as she stared deep into my eyes while biting her lower lip.

She then begins to passionately kiss me. Then alternates from kissing to licking. I feel her excitement. I sense her getting very turned on. It was beginning to get out of control. It was driving me crazy. It was getting frantic. It was both very intimate and erotic. Her stroking begins to speed up.

Then suddenly she spits twice at my engorged head and begins to twist firmly the thick saliva around its surface rapidly. I moan from the sensation. Oh my god she is so good. So nasty. I would never have imagined she is like this. This combined with her lady like persona was very erotic and intimate. She was giving me what she would do as a "real girlfriend", what she does in an intimate relationship. I was absolutely enjoying her technique, how she masturbates guys. Yes I was mesmerized by her.

My hips begin a steady motion up and down, as my legs start flexing involuntarily anticipating her actions.

She stares back at me with those beautiful eyes, biting her lower lip. I melt from the attention. Again she whispers to me.

"Ohhhh yeahhhhh, you really like this, ohhh yeahhh!" she repeats.

Her moaning with excitement was really getting to me. I can feel her breathing next to me become more heavy. Her stares were turning me on. I feel myself begin to come, as I look into her eyes. She senses it. She starts whispering to me again, talking dirty, encouraging me. I am so turned on, I start to moan louder now. Her masturbatory technique was getting to me. She smirks as she sees and hears all the signs.

"Ohhh yeahhh, ohhh yeahhh! you like that," she repeated.

In an instant her right hand becomes an immediate blur, as she masturbates me extremely fast. It was furious and frenzied at its best. The squishy sound of her handjob overwhelms her excited moaning and dirty whispers. But she kept on staring at me with those beautiful eyes. They were filled with lust. It was absolutely amazing. I can feel and tell she just loves to masturbate guys. The excited smile on her face I can never forget. She was really enjoying this. And really getting off on it. She licks her top lip. My mind explodes with pleasure. I moan even louder. My head flings back and my hips pump quickly in synchronized motion to her relentless right hand. She sees the signals, and pumps even more furiously.

"Oh yeahhh, oh yeahhh, you like it, feels so good!" As she continues the dirty talk.

The sound of a pretty girl moaning in excitement when masturbating a man is extremely arousing. It was even more enhanced by her dirty talk. Her masturbatory technique of working me up with her twisting hand to an all out frenzied handjob while staring deep into my eyes was incredibly arousing.

I explode, my cum flies everywhere in a few blast, as I hung onto her every word. And she does not stop this time as she wildly masturbated me continuously, intent on extending my pleasure. She squeals with excitement knowing the sensation she was giving me. But she continues talking dirty, encouraging the pleasure.

"Ohhh yeahhh, ohh yeahhh, hmmmm, hmmm. Give it to me. I want to watch you cum, oh yeah I want to watch you cum again!"

She whispers excitedly while licking her lips with her tongue.

My cum begins to leave thick white streaks along the still hard shaft. The sound of her frenzied pumping fills the small cabin of the SUV. It was the sound of pleasure created by her small hand moving rapidly allong the stiff shaft relentlessly. It was a matter of less than a minute that I feel the need to cum again. My head rolls in ecstasy, as my body convulses like jelly. I loose control a second time in such a short period. Pleasure again explodes in my head. My god. I cum again.

And she does not suddenly stop, preferring to completely milk every last drop before she was done. She knew just what I liked.

My god that was incredible as I slump back on the seat with her next to me. I give her a light kiss. A smile covers my face. I have now experienced my sexy flatmate. Experienced her like her boyfriend would of. I laid back and held her as we drifted to sleep in each others arms.

Fantasier
Fantasier
151 Followers
12