The Niece

Story Info
She had a plan but got more than she she bargined for.
3.8k words
4.39
149k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,917 Followers

I was visiting my best friends last week. When I told Terry I only intended to stay a couple of days, I was told that it had been entirely too long since my last visit, and I wasn't going anywhere.

What could I say? Like I said, they are my best friends. I'm the one, who introduced them in the first place and within a year they were married. I jokingly say that I screwed up. That I should have kept Terry for myself. Since her husband, Bob and I have the same first name; she always introduces me as her spare husband.

I do love Terry very much and would do anything for her. Bob is the closest thing to a brother, I've ever had. Terry makes no bones about the fact that she loves both of us. A long running joke among us is that she is going to convert to the Mormon Church, so she can have both of us. What is not a joke is her fantasy about being the meat in a Bob sandwich. It nearly happened once before they were married, but that's another story.

*****

Thursday morning, Terry got a call from her older sister. The sister, who lives in Florida was up visiting relatives and wanted to stop by and visit. Her, her two daughters, and the granddaughter were due to arrive, that afternoon. Not wanting to be in the way of the family reunion, I started to pack.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Terry asked when she saw me with my bag.

When I explained my reason for heading home, she said, "Oh no, I want you to meet my sister and nieces. My sister is nothing like me, sort of a stick in the mud but my niece's are just as crazy as I am."

I had to laugh at that before I said, "Oh boy, just what I need, more crazy women. I get away from one and here you are introducing me to some more."

Terry laughed and replied, "Now you behave, they are my family. My sister is married and so is her older daughter. The younger daughter is only nineteen and far too young for you. The family member, I'm trying to fix you up with is my mom but I can't ever get you two in the same place at the same time."

When I grinned a wicked grin at her, she chuckled and said, "I'm taken already."

I leaned forward and kissed her lightly and quickly on the lips before I replied, "That's all right, I can wait. I messed up once and let you get away, it won't happen again."

She grinned and hugged me as she said, "I love you."

I dropped my bag and hugged her back, saying, "I love you too."

Stepping back from me, she said as she turned to walk into the living room, "Now that, that is settled, put that bag back in your room."

I grinned, reached out, and goosed her. She jumped and yelled, whirling around towards me. As she did I picked her up and tossed her onto my shoulder. When she wiggled and tried to get down, I slapped her on the butt and said, "You're being much to bossy, let's see what Bob has to say about this."

I turned around and carried her across the kitchen and down the hall to the bedroom they had converted into an office. As I enter the room I said, "Hey Bob, our wife is getting bossy again."

Looking up from his computer, Bob said, "Well, you seem to have it under control, you handle it."

I said, "Okay." I used my left hand to caress Terry's firm ass through her jeans for a second and then I gave her a medium swat on each ass cheek.

Terry wiggled on my shoulder and said with a laugh, "Oh yes, do that some more, you know how I love to be spanked.

To Bob I said, "I don't think this is working, she enjoys it to much."

"Yeah, that's true." He said, getting up from his chair. He walked around behind me and asked terry, "Have you been bossing Bob around again?"

"I just told him to put his stuff back in his room. He was leaving, just because my sister was coming to visit." She told him.

"Well, she is right Bob, you're not going anywhere. They will be here just for tonight and then they'll head on back to Florida. We've got plans for this weekend. This is the kid's weekend to stay with their dad and we wanted to do a two day river float, just the three of us. Now put her down, she'll behave." He finished with a kiss for Terry.

"Behave? Her? Now that will be something new." I said with a laugh.

When Terry started to protest and to wiggle, I swatted her ass again, a little harder this time. When she yelled, I said, "Hmmm, I'm starting to enjoy this myself."

Bob laughed and said, "Put her down. You might be able to defend yourself against her but I can't. Remember, I have to live with her."

I chuckled and stood Terry on her feet. Looking into her eyes, I said to Bob, "Anytime you want or need some relief, just call me."

He laughed and said, "Not a chance, Bro."

I chuckled again and said, "Just my luck."

*****

Late that afternoon, Terry's sister called from the other end of town, lost. Terry tried to give her directions but ended up going to get her. Bob and I were still out on the patio, when she got back. We stayed back out of the way as the sister and then the nieces all hugged Terry. Then they ganged up to hug Bob.

As they broke up, Terry's sister stopped and gave me a look that asked, "Who the hell are you?"

Terry laughed and made the introductions. "Sis, this is my other Bob." Turning her eyes to me, she said, "This is my older sister, Linda."

"Glad to meet you, Linda." I said as I shook her hand. She was nothing like Terry, that was for sure.

Next, I met Linda's oldest daughter Dee, along with her eight month old daughter. Dee had several tattoos showing and her grin as she shook my hand made me think of Terry's. So the craziness had skipped a generation in this branch of the family.

Dee said, "It's good to finally meet you."

She grinned at Terry before she turned and headed for the front door of the house. Linda gave me another hard look before she followed her daughter and granddaughter.

A voice asking Terry, if I was her spare husband, drew my attention to the younger niece. She stood in front of me and looked me up and down for a moment.

Terry laughed and said to me, "This is Connie."

I stuck out my hand saying, "Hello Connie."

Connie looked at my hand for a second, before she grinned and took a couple of steps forward to hug me. I was a little taken aback for a second but I recovered and hugged her back.

When she stepped back, she kept an arm around my waist and said, "Aunt Terry, he is special, isn't he?"

Terry laughed and replied, "Yes he is. Now get away from him before I have to hurt you."

Connie laughed and moved away from me, as she said, "Spoil sport." Under her breath.

Terry put her arm around her nieces shoulder and they walked toward the house. I glanced at Bob, who was grinning and asked, "What?"

He laughed and shook his head, as he too headed for the front door. I stood and watched them for a moment before I followed.

Bob caught up to his wife and opened the screen door for her. Connie glanced back at me as she started through the door and winked. Now it was my turn to grin and shake my head. She was a great looking girl, but God she was young. That one would stay in my dreams for a while. Hey, I'm old but I'm not dead. I'm also not crazy, so that one would have to stay in my private dreams. Terry would kill me or die trying.

*****

Bob was fixing spaghetti in the kitchen and I was loading a new program onto Terry's computer. Actually, I was just staying out of the way and letting Terry visit with her family.

A little later, after supper, I could hear Linda, Dee, and Terry in the master bedroom; they were changing the baby. I felt someone's presents behind me and turned to find Connie, standing there.

Her black hair was cut short and made a tight cap on her head. It framed a heart shaped face, with dark eyes and a sensuous mouth. She was cute now, but I could see that she would blossom into a beauty, that would rival her Aunt Terry's.

The knit shirt she wore showed just a hint of small breasts, which was also like her aunt. Terry always said her sister got all the boobs and the same seemed to have happened to these two sisters. Even in a loose fitting shirt, it had been obvious that Dee was the blessed one.

I reigned in my thoughts and said, "Hello."

Connie grinned and stretched her arms up over her head and came up on her toes. Her knit shirt rose up to show a couple of inches of her flat stomach above her low cut hip hugger jeans. Her navel had a small silver ring clipped through a hole in the top edge of the opening.

When she was through stretching, she leaned over next to my ear and whispered, "If I do that and flex my hips just right, these jeans will fall completely off."

"You don't say." I said softly.

She grinned and started to stretch again. When the jeans moved down about an inch, I reached up and hooked a finger in a belt loop on each hip and pulled upward.

"I believe you." I whispered. "Why are you trying to torture me?"

She quickly squatted down next to my knee and grinned before she whispered, "First of all, it's fun and secondly, everything I have heard about you from Aunt Terry has intrigued me to no end. You just don't know the number of good, bad dreams and fantasies I've had at your expense. Now that I've met you, it's going to be even worse."

I chuckled and whispered; "You don't know how much you've flattered an old man."

She grinned and ran her hand up along the inside of my leg until it rested on my inner thigh, just below the edge of my shorts. "I plan on doing more than that before I leave here." She said as she stood up. With another grin, she turned and walked back toward the front of the house.

I sat there for a long moment, frozen. "Oh, shit!" kept floating in a tight circle through my brain, followed by "What have I gotten myself into now"? Slowly it dawned on me, that I hadn't gotten myself into anything. Connie's adolescent brain was the problem, along with her raging hormones. Maybe I needed to say something to Terry. I could see that, she would think I was having delusions of grandeur. She'd get a good laugh out of it.

A beep from the computer drew my attention back to the program I had been loading. When I finished, I rebooted the system and headed to the kitchen for a glass of wine. Still trying to figure out what to say to Terry about her niece, I headed into the living room to see how the reunion was going. Everyone had changed clothes and looked like they were getting ready to leave.

Before I could ask, Terry said to me, "We should be back around eleven o'clock."

Turning to Bob she said, "We need to get going, the football game starts at eight."

I was a little confused that I hadn't been asked to go see her son play his first game but I didn't say anything. I figured she had a reason.

Everyone headed out the front door and very shortly, I was all by myself, or so I thought. I stood in the door, watching them load up into two cars, until they backed out of the drive and headed down the road.

I went back to the computer room and cycled the new program through to make sure it worked and then shut the computer down. I picked up my cigarettes and headed toward the side door, figuring I'd sit out on the patio and relax, until they returned.

As I crossed the living room, the door to my room slowly opened all by it self. Now, this is an old house and there are a couple of spirits that wander through from time to time, but they had never opened doors before. I sat down my wine and cigarettes as I went to investigate.

The room I use when I visit belongs to Terry's daughter. I flipped on the light and looked around. The super single waterbed in the center of the room has a pipe canopy frame around it with lace curtain material over it. A large wardrobe stands against the wall to my right and a low dresser and mirror are along the wall to the left, in front of me. A computer desk, a book case, and a dresser are on the far wall. All seems normal, not a sign of a ghost.

A slight movement on the bed behind the lace draws my attention. I crossed the room and pulled the lace back. A ghost could not have scared me nearly as much as what I found. Connie was lying on the bed totally nude.

My eyes locked onto her chest; the very small cones of her breasts were tipped with pencil erasure sized nipples. On their own, my eyes slowly traveled down her body, across her small ribcage, to her flat belly with its silver ring, her narrow hips framing the vee of her sex, the firm thighs, and tapered calves that ended in small narrow feet. At that point, they swapped directions and I started the visual journey back up to her face.

As my eyes met hers, her smile turned into a grin. Softly she asked, "Well, what do you think of the complete package?"

"Holy shit!" I said, which made her grin even broader. "What the hell are you doing here?" I asked sharply.

She looked startled and replied; "I faked being tired so I could be with you for real, instead of just in my head."

"Oh great." I said, "Now your Aunt Terry can kill us both and then your mom gets a turn. I don't know about you but being dead wasn't part of my plans for this evening."

Connie rolled over on the narrow waterbed and came up on her knees, her smooth rounded ass sticking high in the air. There was a catch in my breathing as I took in this view. Her wet shiny sex and the pink opening of her anus were presented in all their glory.

My first urge was to lean over and to take a long lick right up the center of her treasures. She held this position for a moment, before extending her left foot over and placing it on the floor. This exposed her even more and I felt my breath catch again.

Before I realized what I was doing, I was on my knees and had a hand on each of her hips. My head slowly moved forward until my nose was only inches from her; her scent was fresh, musky, and heady. I took a deep breath through my nose and savored the smell of her, like a fine wine.

My tongue extended and I took a feathery light lick at the wet opening of her sex. I felt her hips jerk and a shiver ran through them, as a hissing sound came from her. Her taste was sweet, with a hint of spiciness. My tongue took a longer, firmer lick, before the tip burrowed into the hot tight opening. Her hips shivered and she moaned loudly.

I worked my tongue into her as deeply as it would go and swirled it around. She moved her ass back tighter against my face and yelled something incoherent. It only took a moment of this for her to come in long rolling waves; her hips trembling and twitching as she yelled, "Oh, yes! Yes! Yes!" in an ascending scale.

Her juices were literally pouring out of her. I pressed my lips tightly to her and drank of her nectar. This made her tremble even more and to yell again.

As her orgasm subsided, I ran my tongue down her slit almost to her clit and then back up until I could probe the tight pucker of her anus. Her hips flexed as she tried to get away from my tongue, but my hands on her hips held her in place. I flicked the tip of my tongue over the tight ring and then swirled it down to dip into her hot vagina.

As I flicked and licked at her asshole, she would pull away and as I touched her vagina, she would press back to me. I was working her toward another orgasm with my tongue in one hole and pulling her back working at the other.

It was very obvious that no one had ever touched her anus and she wasn't sure she wanted anyone to. I had other ideas, in for a penny, in for a pound. I could only be killed once, I thought with a chuckle. Over a period of time my tongue was slowly loosing up the tight rear hole. The position she was in had her spread wide and I took full advantage.

She was pulling away from me once as my tongue tried to pierce her anus and as I felt it penetrate the tight ring of muscle. She jerked and was suddenly pushing back against me. I wiggled the tip of my tongue deeper and felt her shiver. I moved my head in little back and forth motions as my tongue fucked her ass. She moaned loudly and flexed her hips against my tongue, trying to get it in deeper. It was only a moment later that the trembling started and then she was yelling and coming again.

I turned my attention to the flood issuing from her vagina. As soon as my tongue touched that opening, she was yelling even louder than before. I continued my cleanup, savoring the taste of her and the power I had over her.

After a couple of minutes, I sat back on my heels and released her hips. She stayed where she was for a moment; her left leg was trembling and shaking. Slowly she moved it back up onto the bed and laid down flat on her stomach.

For the first time since she had rolled over, I could see her face. Her eyes were tightly shut and her mouth hung open as she breathed hard and heavy. Her face had that slack look of a woman during and just after a big orgasm. It's a look, I've learned to recognize, and one I love to see. It means I've done good. Slowly her face returned to normal and her breathing slowed. I squatted there and watched her; until I was sure she was asleep.

I pulled the covers up over her and smiled, as I walked to the door and turned out the light. I closed the door and headed for the bathroom to wash my face.

*****

I was sitting on the patio when everyone got home from the football game. When I asked who won, I was told that we had, and that Terry's son had made a couple of great tackles. Bob told me I missed a great game.

Everyone, except Terry went on into the house. Terry stood there a moment looking down at me, before she pulled up a chair and sat down with a big sigh.

"For a guy with a bad headache, you sure look happy." She said.

I looked at her and shrugged, "I guess it went away. A little wine and some peace and quiet, works wonders."

She looked at me a moment before she grinned and said, "Yeah and I'm pretty sure who the piece was."

I looked at her sharply for a moment but I couldn't hold in the grin that slowly spread across my face. She chuckled and shook her head before she said, "You are something else. You didn't even know you had a headache, did you."

When I shook my head, she laughed and said, "I thought as much. Connie was supposed to ask you, if you wanted to go with us. She planned the whole thing didn't she?"

I nodded and said; "Yeah, but it didn't quite work out like she had it planned."

Terry laughed and said, "I'm not going to ask and you had better not tell me. Where is she now?"

"Sleeping like a baby." I said softly.

Terry leaned forward and kissed me on the cheek and then she asked, "Did you satisfy her curiosity?"

I laughed and said, "Among other things."

Terry laughed and held up her hand, palm out.

"Oh, I'm not going to tell you anything about it but I think there will be a problem."

When she said, "Oh?" I continued, "This won't be the last time. She's just like you, when she finds something she likes, she doesn't let it go."

Terry looked at me with a big grin on her face and then she leaned back over and kissed me long and hard on the lips. As she leaned back, she said, "You've got that right."

She sighed again and stood up. "Oh by the way, Sis told me earlier tonight that Connie has applied to the local university. She'll be starting college about fifty miles from your house this fall." She grinned at the expression on my face and then headed for the house.

At the door, she paused and said, "I hope you have your insurance paid up." With a laugh, she went inside.

I sat there for a few minutes, letting my mind just spin over lazily. I took a couple of deep breaths and blew them out. Oh well, with any luck, she would find her a nice young guy and forget about me. If my luck was bad, then I'd have to make passionate love to that beautiful nineteen year old until I died, which wouldn't take long, believe me. A dirty job but someone had to do it.

TxRad
TxRad
5,917 Followers
12