The Niece Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cary really began to pant when I said that. I knew she was getting close to another major orgasm so I really began to pound the cock-like phallus into her. She was so wet it was hard to keep ahold of the toy! A few strokes later she began to come. "FUUUUCCKKK! Commminnng! I'm commminnnng!" Her body began to stiffen. I pressed the flat of my tongue down hard on her clit and turned the vibrator on. The shock of the vibrations from the toy and the pressure on her clit sent her out of this world. She screamed out her release: "Yesssss! Aaaahhhhhhhhhggg!" She contracted her body and her come squirted out of her in short little jets as her orgasm overcame her.

It must have been a really hard come because after her third or fourth squirt her body flopped down on the bed and all movement except heavy breathing stopped. She lay there for a good thirty seconds, just breathing heavily with her eyes closed. I couldn't take it anymore I was so turned on. So, when her eyes began to open, I pulled the vibrator out of her pussy, climbed between her outstretched legs and slammed my hard cock deep into her. Her eyes got big and she moaned. I kept slamming into her hot, wet cunt. No love, just a raging need to come driving me on. She was still recovering from her last orgasm as I pummeled her pussy and it drove her right back up to another one. I could feel her muscles contract and squeeze my cock as I shoved it in and pulled it out of her. I began to come myself. "AAarrrrrghhhh!" Both of us coming at the same time.

I could feel the hot sticky seed being forced through my urethra and blasting deep into her welcoming womb. My contractions were so hard it felt as if my whole insides were being blasted into her! Three, four, five hard contractions and then a few more less intense ones overtook me and when I was done, I fell on top of Cary, weakly trying to hold myself up. Both of us were gulping air as fast as we could. When the strain of holding myself up became too much for me I gently lay on top of my niece, kissed her and then rolled off to the side. We lay there, side by side, catching our breath and just held hands for a while.

Cary was the first to move. She took the blindfold off and rolled over to partially cover me with her body, her breast pressed into mine. She kissed me then lay her head on my chest. "I love you." Was all she said. I lay my hand on the small of her back and pulled her close to me while we drifted off to a deep dreamless sleep.