The Niece Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, my little lover, I want that more than you know. But first, I figured we'd hit the club and do a little dancing. I want to watch your face as you dance with me and feel that thing moving around inside you. Feel me now. I'm as hard as a rock at the thought of that ass! She did. I was. We leaned together and shared a chaste kiss. "Are you ready to head out?" She nodded her consent and after paying the bill we walked out, my hand on her ass.

When we got to the club, it was pretty crowded. We got some drinks at the bar and turned to survey the room. The DJ was playing some rocking music and people were dancing and just having a good time. I saw an open booth and we went over and sat down. We talked a bit and watched the dancers. I kept a lookout for Alyssa, knowing she'd be along soon. Cary had no idea.

The DJ changed to a slow song and I dragged Cary onto the dance floor. She draped her arms around my neck and I held her close to me, my hands at the top of her ass. "You've come a long way, my sexy little lover. You never thought about being with another woman and now, when I describe what I fantasize Alyssa would do to you, you get drenched and come in buckets. When we were first together, you never enjoyed anal sex. Now, you seem to like it. You even let me put that toy in your ass! You've let me blindfold you and tie you up. You've fulfilled a couple of my fantasies that your aunt would never let me do to her. I'm so excited to be here with you! You are so beautiful and loving. I can't imagine life without you at this point. What other fantasies can we dream up to keep this sexual experience growing?"

"I don't know Don. My plate is pretty full now fantasy wise. It's all so new and exciting. I'm amazed at how hot it is to think about Alyssa while we make love. It's a real turn-on and I just explode! Today, when you tied me up, I felt so helpless. It was scary to think that I had no control over what you could do to me. The only thing I knew for certain was that you wouldn't hurt me. The closest you came to that was when you started to come and shoved your cock deep into my throat. I couldn't breathe until you pulled out! It scared me more than anything to lose that much control, but I thought about it after you finished and decided that I liked losing a little control like that. Then there's the butt-plug wiggling around in my ass now. I feel kind of full and have since you put it in me. We're here dancing and my pussy is drenched with the constant reminder from that thing, that your cock will be in my ass when you finally pull it out! So, my plate is pretty full for now, I think. How about we just take it slow. I love what we do together. I've never felt so satisfied sexually in my life, but I don't want to push things too far at this point. Cary lay her head on my shoulder and we continued to dance until the song ended.

On the way back to our seats, Cary tugged my arm. "Oh, look. There's Alyssa!" I followed her gaze and spotted her sitting at the bar. We smiled at each other.

"If you want to, go invite her to sit with us." I told Cary. "We've got a little extra room." Cary walked over to Alyssa and as I was sitting down, I saw them talking. Then she pointed towards me and smiled. She was also dressed to kill. A little grey Mini-skirt with a light blue blouse. No bra was apparent because I could plainly make out her nipples rubbing against the blouse as her breasts bounced while she sauntered over to our booth. She had white stockings with, I found out later, a seam going up the back of her legs and black "Fuck-me" pumps.

When they got to the booth, Cary sat next to me and Alyssa sat on the other side of her. I could see Alyssa was almost done with her drink, so ordered another round for us all and we chatted while the band took a break. It turned out to be a long break, so we had a chance to get more comfortable with each other. There didn't seem to be any topics off-limits. The girls started talking about the outfits we bought and the responses Cary got from me while wearing them. Cary didn't go into great detail, but I could tell she was excited to share at least part of her experiences. She started to rock her hips on the circular booth and then she'd smile at me. I knew she was making herself feel the little cock in her ass.

When the band started back up, I asked Alyssa to dance with me. It was a fairly fast song, so we were apart but dancing close enough to talk by leaning in towards each other. She asked me what Cary was wearing under her skirt and I told her she was in crotchless panties. "Hmmm. Anything else I should know about?" she smilingly asked me.

"Yes. While I was preparing her, so to speak, for this evening I put a nice little butt-plug in her ass. It's there now and if you watch her, Cary will give little signs that it is affecting her when she moves. She also admitted to me that when I talk about you while making love it really turns her on."

"Wow! That's hot. Are you going to fuck her ass later? I'd like to watch that. I've only seen it in movies and I've never had it done to me before either."

"Yea. I am. I told her when we were back from our night out, I was going to tie her up, blindfold her and take her ass. I think it's so sexy. She's been thinking about it all night, she told me just before we saw you. She says she's drenched just thinking about it!" Leaning a little closer to Alyssa, I whispered in her ear; "If you like what you see and think you'd like to try it, I'd be honored to take your anal virginity." I gave her earlobe a little lick and she shivered and gave a quick gasp.

"We'll have to see what happens. Right now, my main interest is your niece. I can't wait to get my hands on that sexy young thing! I might just have to push the boundaries a little bit more than planned tonight and see what happens." We finished the dance and returned to the table.

As we sat at the table talking, Cary rested her hand on my thigh. She'd turn her head from side to side, depending upon which of us, Alyssa or myself, were talking. At one point the music became so loud I couldn't hear what Alyssa was saying, so she leaned over the table in front of Cary and I saw her drop her hand down for support. When she did, Cary gave my leg a little squeeze and her eyes widened. I didn't understand why, at first, and then it dawned on me. Alyssa must have put her hand on Cary's thigh. I became excited and wanted to continue the conversation, if only to see how far Alyssa would go, so I kept asking Alyssa questions to keep her leaning towards me.

Cary had a "deer in the headlights" look on her face as she watched me talk with Alyssa. She kept looking down, seemingly trying to get me to follow her eyes. I wouldn't take the bait and just kept smiling at her, at one point tilting my head as if to say "what?" to her. I leaned in while talking and gave Cary a little kiss on the cheek, saying; "I love you.". I also put my hand on her leg close to her knee and began to rub. As I was caressing around her knee, I moved my hand to the inside of her leg and very slowly began to work my way up towards her thigh. I was in no great hurry but as I was rubbing, I tugged her leg a little to let her know I wanted her to spread them a little wider to give me (us?) access.

Cary leaned foreward and scooted her ass a little closer to the edge of the seat. When she did this, it must have changed the pressure point of the plug in her ass. She closed her eyes for a second and had a small tremor. She also spread her legs more. As I worked my hand higher on her thigh, I noticed I hadn't reached the bottom of her skirt yet. When I finally did, it was almost at her crotch. Cary dropped her head foreward and started to take deep breaths as my hand went higher. Then, her body stiffened, her head flipped up and she was looking me in the eyes. I could see a surprised look on her face and then she grimaced a bit, began to shake, bit her lower lip hard and moaned.

At this point, all conversation had stopped and both Alyssa and I were watching Cary intently. I moved my hand higher, just under her bunched-up skirt, only to find Alyssa's hand already caressing Cary's sopping wet pussy. Alyssa looked at me and gave a little wink and smiled. I knew that Cary had just had a spectacularly hard orgasm.

Alyssa removed her hand from Cary's crotch and whispered something in her ear. Cary looked at her as Alyssa took the fingers that had so recently been buried her pussy and stuck them in her mouth. She sucked on them for a moment, took them out and spread the two fingers into a "V" and then stuck her tongue out and licked between them while staring at Cary the whole time. It was the hottest thing I think I've ever seen between two women in real life!

Cary was still watching what Alyssa was doing with her fingers as I leaned over and whispered in her ear; "I think I just watched my sexy niece come on the fingers of another woman. That was fucking HOT! Did you come hard? Do you want to go home and let Alyssa lick this wet pussy of yours until you come again?" I was still rubbing my fingers up and down her wet slit as I asked her. All Cary could do was slowly nod her head yes as she was still watching Alyssa.

I looked past Cary and told Alyssa that we'd like for her to continue this "conversation" at our place if she was interested. She looked lovingly into Cary's eyes and said; "I'd love nothing more than to pick up where I left off. I'm ready if you are." Cary slowly nodded yes. We picked up our things and left the club. I offered for Alyssa to ride with us and both women climbed into the back seat as I got behind the wheel. I adjusted the rear-view mirror so I could watch what was going on as I drove, and off we went. I'm glad I did.

12