The Night Agent Ch. 01

Story Info
New employee Martha's guest-experience at the Electra Hotel.
3.9k words
4.54
11.4k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Author's note: this is my first story, it was a pleasure to write and I hope it is a pleasure to read! Any constructive feedback is most welcome...*

*****

Martha was inexperienced. Her friends told her that she needed to get out there and try new things. On top of that, her budget for London life had been severely underestimated and she needed money. It was for these reasons that she was currently sitting nervously at a table in a hotel reception on Baker Street, hands in her lap, wearing a fitted skirt and a business-like blouse underneath her newly purchased blazer.

"Ms. Bridges?" A woman popped her head out from the main office door. Martha sat up a little straighter and nodded. The woman beckoned her inside.

The office was lavishly decorated with heavy emerald green curtains, an Art Deco fireplace and countless pieces of beautiful artwork lining the walls and shelves. The woman herself suited her surroundings perfectly, wearing a black tailored catsuit paired only with a pair of beautiful antique emerald earrings that dangled almost to her collarbones. She had grey hair that had been swept back into a simple bun. Martha would have guessed the woman to be in her early sixties, yet her skin was flawless and her eyes betrayed a playful and youthful personality that could not be quelled by age.

"My name is Valerie, and I am the Rooms Division Manager here at the Electra," the woman offered her hand to Martha and indicated that she sit down in one of the ornate armchairs that faced the desk. "Though the Electra is certainly an unusual hotel, we still require many similar job roles to that of other hotels." Valerie paused to sit down at her desk and pursed her lips, "What I mean to say is that we require a night agent to attend the reception desk."

Martha nodded enthusiastically, "Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to interview, I haven't had a full time job before but I've always had an interest in hospitality and I'm a fast learner. This place seems so unique, I can imagine anyone would feel lucky to work here."

"Let's just say that some of our employees have extremely high job satisfaction." Valerie smiled knowingly. "I am more than willing to give you a trial shift; your studies and your extra curricular activities are impressive and judging by the recommendation that Alanna gave us, I think you could fit in well here."

Martha was secretly thrilled. Alanna was a senior member of her dance team and Martha valued her opinion highly, "When can I start?" she almost sang.

"Can you come back tonight at 11pm?"

"I'll be there."

***

Martha returned to the hotel later that evening, dressed in smart but comfortable clothing as she had been instructed. The building's exterior was much like any other building on the street, Valerie had told Martha that guests of the Electra valued discretion. The only indication of the hotel's existence was a simple panel mounted above the doorframe: 'The Electra: Hôtel des Jeux'.

Her hotel induction was carried out by the outgoing night agent, Luca. Luca was half Italian, half Scottish and spoke with a deep, lilting voice. He was a few years younger than Martha, tall and athletic with a natural tan and dark hair, somewhat unsuited to his Scottish accent "Each room has a different theme," he explained as they walked through the corridors, "you'll soon learn, there are twenty bedrooms over four floors, but as a night agent there won't be much requirement to enter the rooms."

Martha paused at one of the doors, it was cushioned with leather the same shade of green as Valerie's earrings. She was fascinated by it and was only jarred from her enrapture by Luca calling her to keep up.

"You're going to have plenty of time to look around on the night shifts." Luca laughed,

"It's an interesting place to work to say the least, I'll be sad to leave but maybe I'll just have to visit as a guest." They walked together back towards the reception office, Luca with a playful smile on his face, probably imagining his own Electra experience.

They settled into the corner of the ornate-looking reception office whilst Luca showed Martha the computer systems, paperwork and security monitors. "This stuff can be learnt later," he turned to face her directly and locked eyes with her, "what Val really wants you to get a feel for tonight is the hotel itself."

"That sounds great," Martha grinned, "so what's next?"

In reply, Luca got up and led her out to the corridor. They turned away from the guest rooms towards the bar, and ducked into a small alcove that led to the staff areas and storerooms. Luca retrieved some keys from his pocket and unlocked the storeroom marked simply as 'X'. Luca glanced back with a mischievous grin and stepped inside the storeroom. Martha followed hesitantly, unsure of what to expect.

"Welcome to possibly the most important room in the Electra!" Luca gestured around the room with an air of both pride and showmanship. "Not all staff have access to this area on their first shift but Val specifically asked me to show you, I think she has her eye on you," Luca winked at Martha, who was no longer paying any attention to her dutiful guide, but was staring open-mouthed at the contents of the storeroom.

The 'X' room was much longer than it was wide, with shelves lining both sides of the room by the entrance and a type of lounge space at the opposite end. Instead of couches or armchairs, the lounge was an open space covered with cushions and velvet throws. Suspended from the ceiling in the centre of the lounge space was what looked like a full body harness with four stirrups for the upper arms and feet. Despite her immediate curiosity regarding the harness, Martha's eyes now studied the shelving units in more detail.

From bottom to top the shelves were filled with all manner of sex toys and BDSM gear. It was all neatly arranged, and on the bottom shelves Martha could see some familiar objects; various lengths of dildos and anal plugs, vibrating eggs and cock rings. A mini cooler appeared to contain an array of lubricants and oils. The higher levels of shelving were less familiar, but Martha could recognise the silken restraints, handcuffs and various types of rope. There were spank paddles and an impressive collection of what Martha presumed were nipple clamps. There were other objects clearly meant for bondage, though she was unsure of their exact purpose. The shelves above this were a complete mystery to Martha, who was now experiencing quivering sensation in her cunt and quickening of her heart rate. She could feel a moistening in between her thighs.

As she once again became aware of Luca's presence she tried to compose her facial expression in order to mask her excitement. Luca laughed, "Honestly Martha, I've seen some people have much more extreme reactions to the 'X' room than yours!" He leant against the doorframe and gestured to her to explore further.

"I knew the Electra was a hook-up hotel but I didn't realise the hotel itself was so heavily involved!" Martha exclaimed somewhat breathily, once again betraying her earlier unprecedented reaction. Luca shrugged, moved over to the cushions and sat down, "Supply and demand." He said simply. Martha stepped onto her tiptoes to eye the upper shelves in more detail, she was keenly aware of Luca watching her every move, possibility making mental notes of her reactions in order to report back to Val.

"Val thinks it's important for some of our new employees to get a taste of the service before they commit to a contract, in order to provide our guests with the best experience possible." Luca explained, as if reading her thoughts. "The way it works for our guests is that after booking they receive a menu, they can select either specific equipment, a tailored guest experience, or they can make special requests that our staff will try to recreate... for a fee."

"I'm going to leave the room for five minutes." Luca got up and walked towards the door, his hand brushing against Martha's waist as he passed her, "What you need to do now is select four items, put them in the middle of the room and we can begin. If you want to leave, that's absolutely fine. Val will be glad that you came for the trial at least and wishes you all the best for the future." He paused as he pulled the door to a close, "If you choose to stay... I hope you enjoy." Martha heard the door shut behind her and let out a deep breath.

She glanced down at her watch, 30 seconds had passed and she hadn't moved a muscle. Gazing at the floor to ceiling shelves, Martha's eyes kept returning to the body harness suspended in the middle of the lounge space. She had no idea what was to happen when she had come for interview earlier that afternoon; Alanna had spoken very highly of the hotel but hadn't quite explained the full extent of their service offering. Martha had been expecting to spend her nights looking at CCTV cameras and doing night audits, but now a world of possibilities seemed to open itself up to her. She made a snap decision.

***

Minutes later she heard the turning of the door handle. She had arranged herself on the cushions in the middle of the room, wearing just her underwear; some simple black lace briefs and a matching bra. She looked up expecting to see Luca, but jumped when she was faced with a complete stranger.

The woman stepped through the threshold into the 'X' room. She had shoulder-length platinum blonde hair and wore a sleeveless, crotchless red lace body-suit. She looked incredible. Martha's eyes were immediately drawn to her lips, full and soft, coloured with a lipstick that perfectly matched the lace that hugged her pale skin.

"I'm Bianca," she said, shutting the door behind her and turning the key in the lock.

Martha stared at the newcomer open mouthed, "Where's Luca?" she asked. Bianca laughed gently, "Who told you Luca was going to be a part of your guest experience? He's still on night shift, he's prepping rooms for tomorrow." Martha shifted in her seat, both curious and apprehensive about what was to happen next. Bianca stepped forward to survey the choices of equipment Martha had made.

"So I gather you're pretty new to these kinds of experiences," Bianca mused, "that being said, I admire you're choices; the combination of the flogger with the nipple clamps in particular... however I only see three items here?" Bianca looked at Martha questioningly.

Martha eventually found her voice, "I thought the harness might count as an item..." she mumbled. Bianca smiled and nodded, "That's understandable, but the harness is there to enhance your pleasure, rather than be a part of it. So that means you're allowed to pick one more." Bianca perused the choices Martha had made. Neatly lined up along the floor next to the cushions were some studded nipple clamps, a black leather flogger and one of those intense massage wands Martha had always wanted to buy but could never justify the expense.

She looked at her remaining options. There was still a vast amount of equipment available to her, most of which she was unsure of how to use, though she favoured the more familiar vibrators and beads she had once used on herself. After deciding to try something new considering her current situation, she opted for a simple length of rope.

Bianca nodded approvingly and moved towards her, "Have you ever been with a woman before?" she asked, trailing her fingers lightly through Martha's hair. Martha shook her head slowly, "I've never been with a woman, there has never been an opportunity... but I've always wanted to try."

Without another word Bianca moved to a corner of the room and adjusted some pulleys. The harness in the middle of the room lowered to the floor. Bianca motioned for Martha to step into the harness, Martha obeyed and the lace-clad woman set about adjusting the fastenings and straps for her new subject. After what seemed to be only a minute, Martha found herself being hoisted into position. She was completely supported by the straps, with her legs angled for easy access to her cunt and her arms positioned so as to give her support for a full view of what was to happen later.

Bianca stepped easily in between Martha's legs. "You may have already guessed but I work here part time at the Electra, I am part of the team that meets 'external guest requirements'." She continued to speak as she picked up the rope that Martha had chosen earlier, "I will go as far as you want me to, if anything is too much for you our safe word is 'Electric', nice and easy to remember." She began to thread the rope through the straps that supported Martha, securing the ties as she went. Eventually Martha found herself completely motionless, bound by the rope Bianca had used, suspended in the air with her beautiful captor advancing on her cunt with the intimidating vibrator.

"Simple rope is a very good choice," Bianca said, edging the wand nearer and nearer to the rope that was hugging Martha's hot, wet cunt. "If you touch the vibe on it, it can provoke sensations all over the body." The head of the wand made light contact with the rope fibres that were already soaked in Martha's juices, and her entire body immediately felt like it had been set alight.

Martha threw her head back in pleasure and let out a long moan as Bianca continued to deftly manoeuvre the wand between her legs. Her moans were cut short and Martha let out a squeal of delight as Bianca fastened the nipple clamps firmly onto her soft breasts. The combination of sensations that Martha was now experiencing almost sent her over the edge and she bucked in her harness. The ropes rubbed against her skin and the nipple clamps maintained a sharp but pleasant tingle, the vibrating wand continued to tease her labia and clitoris. Martha's entire body shook as she built up to an orgasm, then let out a howl of dismay as the wand was taken away. Bianca bent over so Martha could see her beautiful ass in full view as she picked up the flogger. "You need to last longer than that, Martha. And I don't remember giving you permission to cum." Bianca said sternly, "We haven't even gotten started. I could be keeping you here all night, I believe Luca said your shift doesn't end until 7am." She chuckled at the prospect of keeping her submissive novice in the 'X' room until morning. Martha could do nothing but look at Bianca wonderingly as she caught her breath.

"You seemed to like it most when I put those nipple clamps on." Bianca mused, running her fingers through the tassels of the flogger, "What else do you like?" Martha locked eyes with Bianca and remained silent, squirming in her bonds to stretch her arms and legs that were beginning to ache after being immobilised for so long. Bianca smiled, bent down in between Martha's legs and plunged her tongue deep into Martha's soaking cunt. She gasped at the sensation; guys had gone down on her before but this was something new. Bianca seemed to anticipate Martha's every movement and counteracted it with her tongue, whilst also massaging Martha's clit with her thumb. Martha felt herself almost tipping over the edge again into an orgasmic haze but was brought back to reality with a sharp crack of the flogger on her left ass cheek. "No cumming yet. You had better start behaving yourself Martha or I might have to punish you again."

Martha struggled to speak or to put her whirring brain into action. She finally managed to say, "I'm sorry, it just feels so fucking good to have your tongue in my pussy." At this Bianca paused, withdrew and stood up. She began to circle Martha's suspended form, tapping the flogger lightly in her hand.

"Don't be insolent Martha, you'll pay for that later. But if you enjoyed it so much then at some point I think you will have to return the favour," she smiled at the thought, delivered one sharp thwack of the flogger to Martha's stomach, and tugged on the pulleys that then slowly lowered Martha to the floor, Bianca then began to unthread the rope and loosen the stirrups that held Martha in place. Martha shivered as the last of the rope slid away from her now oversensitive clit.

"As you've probably just realised there are lots of advantages to having sex with a woman, but it's just a shame you didn't pick one of those lovely strap-ons from the shelf..." Bianca paused and surveyed her subject carefully, "because, honestly, I just think you desperately need to be fucked." Bianca walked over to the wall and pressed a button, then came back to the lounge space where Martha was still sprawled on the floor, her brain unable to focus on anything but the incredible sexual experience she was currently enjoying. Bianca kicked a few cushions away from the middle of the lounge space to reveal some restraints that were built into the floor, capable of fixing a subject in place on their hands and knees. There were restrains for the knees, ankles, elbows and hands. Bianca cracked the flogger in her hand and ordered Martha to crawl into position on the floor. Martha meekly obeyed, exhausted by her previous exertions yet excited at the prospect of more. Bianca fastened the restraints one by one resulting in Martha being firmly fixed to the floor on all fours.

"Before anything else, we had better get your punishment out of the way." Bianca stood practically straddling Martha's ass, and without warning brought the flogger down on her right cheek. Martha cried out in a mixture of pain and ecstasy. "Three more, then we will see about that fucking you so badly need." Martha shivered in anticipation and braced herself. Martha endured three more cracks of the flogger, after which her ass had turned to a rosy pink. Bianca chuckled after she was finished and dropped the flogger to the floor, "I think our new employee likes being punished."

"I agree." A lilting male voice said from behind Martha.

Martha tried to spin around to see who was speaking, but the restraints held her firmly in place. She didn't need to see him though, she could tell by the quiet confidence in his voice and the unusual accent that it was Luca. She was unsure when exactly he had entered the room, but her cunt began to feel wet again at the thought of him watching the events that had already occurred between Bianca and herself.

"I rang Luca down because he's on his break, Martha," Bianca explained, coming round to face her captive, "and he has kindly agreed to fill in... quite literally."

Within moments, Luca had undressed, positioned himself behind his colleague and had planted his hands firmly on Martha's hips. Luca leant forward and pulled Martha's hair back so he could whisper in her ear, "Another perk of the job is training up the new staff." His cock was already hard and nudged at Martha's pussy. Bianca remained facing Martha but relaxed back onto her elbows and slid her body forward so that Martha had a close up view of Bianca's beautiful cunt, surrounded by the red lace of her bodysuit. "Having Luca inside you may seem like a reward, but believe it or not you actually have to work for your fuck, Martha. I didn't forget about you repaying the favour for me eating out your cute little pussy earlier." Bianca trailed one hand lazily along her stomach and down to her clit, maintaining eye contact with Martha the entire time. "Work for it." she ordered.

Martha leaned forward as far as the restraints would allow and began to explore. She used her nose to push against Bianca's clit as her tongue delved deep inside her. Bianca exhaled appreciatively and ran a hand through Martha's hair. Martha continued to explore the beautiful woman's cunt with her mouth, taking her time to assess Bianca's reactions to each movement of her tongue. Luca was still holding off, but was rubbing the tip of his cock against Martha's openings as if trying to distract her. The distraction worked. She faltered slightly and raised her head for a breath. Luca smacked her hard on the ass with the flogger, "Did Bianca say you could stop?" Martha dutifully lowered her head back down, her face covered in Bianca's juices. Bianca reclined completely, allowing herself to enjoy the ministrations of her captive for a few more minutes.

12