The Night at the Motel

Story Info
A black guy and asian lady have a night together.
742 words
3.35
23.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a chilly September night and George just got home from selling T-shirts all day from his job. George is a typical black man 27 years old around 6'3'' and athletic. George went on many dates but he wasn't able to find a woman to please him and he was lonely on another Tuesday night. Suddenly he had an idea, maybe he could find the woman he wanted on the internet by searching for escorts on a search engine. George turned on his computer and typed up escorts and a website popped up with pictures of all types of women in lingerie with their prices and phone numbers but one in particular caught his eye. George always had a fetish for Asian women and the one he found had a nice bubble butt and huge titties with a flat tummy but her face was not in the picture. Her name was Crystal and on the ad she mentioned that she was new to the country straight from China, was 21 years old, and was new to the city. Unfortunately George didn't have much money and could not afford the $250 an hour she was charging but only an $80 quickie. George dialed the number up and the Asian lady answered and said hello.

George said, "Hi, I would like to book a session."

Crystal replied, "Do you work in law enforcement?"

"No, I do not."

"How much time do you want?"

"About fifteen minutes."

"I'm located at Motel 55 on the corner of main and 10th street, when can you get here?"

"In about thirty minutes."

"Alright call me when you are in the area."

Thirty minutes later, George was parked outside of the motel, called Crystal back and said. "Hey I'm here, what's your room number?"

Crystal said, "315."

As George climbed the stairs and approached the room his heart started to race and thoughts of a possible bait and switch came to his mind and maybe the woman he saw in the picture would not be the actual woman he would meet. George knocked on the door and a beautiful Asian woman about 5"2' wearing a see through night gown and yellow lingerie opened the door. She had beautiful brown hair and eyes and silky smooth creamy skin. As George walked into the room Crystal told him to put the money on the table. George complied and then started to undress. Crystal also started to undress and she reached into her purse and pulled out a condom. George had a raging hard on with a 9 inch dick and Crystal stared at his dick for a moment.

George said, "Um you gonna just stare at me or do you wanna get started."

Crystal gasped and said ok. Crystal got on her knees put the condom on and started sucking his dick. She was gagging on it while she was deep throating. Her mouth felt really warm and she was slobbering all on his dick. George then asked her what was her favorite position. Crystal looked up at him and said missionary and George threw her on the bed and immediately slipped his dick into her pussy. Her pussy was so warm wet and tight and with each thrust into her she let out a moan. As they were fucking her titties were bouncing up and down and when he grabbed them they were nice and firm. Her nipples were hard and looked like eraser heads off the end of a pencil. In between kisses Crystal begged George to fuck her harder. Suddenly she grabbed the headboard of the bed as she had the most intense orgasm of her life. Her eyes rolled in the back of her head as she groaned. Thirty minutes passed and Crystal's phone started ringing. George got off of her and told her to put her phone on silent. Crystal complied and then got back on the bed on all fours and told George to put the big one in her ass. Her skin looked glossy as she was sweating. George said no problem and he fucked her anus and put is dick in between her butt cheeks. Crystal arched her back and closed her eyes and her face became flushed.

"It hurts so good!" Crystal screamed as he kept pumping her.

They kept fucking all night and the next morning as George left the hotel room he told Crystal he'll call her next week.