The Night Before

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I settled back down onto the bed, Deborah slid her arms under my thighs and reached her hands over onto my belly. I could feel her breath on my pussy lips, ruffling the curly brown hairs. Was she really going to do this?

She gently kissed my pubes, and I moaned softly. Now or never, I thought as I moved my hands down and spread open my labia. I almost jumped out of my skin when I felt the tip of Deborah's tongue flick over my clit. Twice, three times, and then she pressed her whole mouth against my cunt and started lapping at my most sensitive organ. I wrapped my hands around her head and pressed her into me, lost in ecstasy. I had no sense of time any more. Her hands seemed to be everywhere — pinching and pulling at my nipples, squeezing my ass, caressing my belly. I felt a finger and then two slip into my vagina, probing in and out and twisting around. I was lost, completely out of control of the noises coming from my throat. Deborah pressed up, curling both fingers against my g-spot. I pulled my knees into my chest, opening my pussy as wide as possible, and she rubbed me hard with her fingers as her tongue and teeth played light and fast across my clit. I came with a scream, pushing Deborah's face away from my cunt as the sensations became too much.

"No— more—" I gasped, and slowly Deborah pulled her fingers out, giving one last twist as they slid out of me. I sank back on the bed, drenched in sweat and still whimpering. Straddling me again, Deborah slowly sucked my juices off her fingers. I motioned for her to lean down and, taking her head in my hands, kissed her deeply. My pussy juice was all over her face, and I smelled its pungent scent as we made out.

Deborah sighed and laid down next to me. I noticed her hand making small circles over her panties, which were somehow still on her after all we had done. I rolled onto my side, and she started to turn toward me but I motioned for her to roll away instead. I spooned up against her back, sliding an arm under her and wrapping it around her breasts. I ran my other hand down her belly, slowly, and slipped it inside her white satin underwear. I ran my fingers through her short pubes — the only body hair she had left — and down to her slit. I heard her breath quicken as I ran my fingers through her pussy lips, coating them with her juices, and then up to her clit where I began to make slow circles.

She moaned, and gently ground her hips against me. I kissed the nape of her neck gently as I massaged her breasts and continued fingering her clit, building the pace ever so slowly. I could feel Deborah's heat building, the smell of sex thick in the room.

"Get on your hands and knees," I told her. She quickly complied, stretching the thin fabric of her panties across her large, firm buttocks. With both hands, I very slowly pulled them down. In front of me, I saw her glistening slit and, just above it, a pink rosebud tucked between the white globes of her ass. I slid one finger into her dripping snatch, testing the waters. Satisfied there was room for more, I slid two fingers in, twisting them around inside her. Deborah groaned with pleasure.

"When you have sex with Benny — not the first time, but later on, as you get comfortable — make sure he takes you from behind like this." Deborah moaned loudly. "Are you thinking about Benny fucking you from behind like this?"

"Yes," she breathed.

I tried to press a third finger inside, but Deborah's sharp grunt told me that was a bridge too far. Sticking with two fingers, I started to pump them in and out. "You see," I continued, adopting a mock-professorial tone, "With his hands free like this Benny can reach under to play with your tits." With my free hand, reached down and tugged on a nipple. Deborah rewarded me with another loud moan.

Angling my fingers down, I pressed hard on Deborah's g-spot. She gasped, and arched her back so I could reach that zone more easily. "Good girl," I said. "Move your body so his hard cock hits you right where you want it, then reach your hand down and rub your clit while he fucks you." Deborah lowered her right shoulder to the bed as her hand shot back and started furiously rubbing. For my part, I kept rolling and pinching her nipples and kneading her heavy breasts as I pumped my fingers in and out, dragging them against her g-spot every time I withdrew. "Show Benny how badly you want his cock. Let him see your animal side. Tell him how you want him to fuck you."

"Benny fuck me," Deborah moaned, lost in the fantasy role-play, fingering her clit with abandon. "Benny... fuck me hard, Benny. Give me your cock, pump me full of your cum." She had to be close — time to push her over the edge. Pulling my hand away from her hanging tits, I spread her butt crack wide. The flesh between her mounds glistened with sweat, and I could see her sphincter contracting rhythmically as she stroked her clit and I fingered her pussy. Leaning down, I ran my tongue all the way from the bottom of her ass crack to the top.

Deborah gasped again as my tongue passed over her butthole, and I quickly slid back down for a serious rimjob. I pressed my fingers against her g-spot as I tongued her most private hole. She rubbed her clit faster and faster until she literally screamed and fell down onto the bed, practically convulsing. I let the spasms running through her pelvis work my fingers out of her, and then laid down beside her shivering body.

"Deborah, dear..." I whispered.

"Mmmmm," was all she could muster.

"I think it would be best if I wasn't here in the morning," I said. Deborah nodded. "I'm going to tuck you in, take a quick shower, and let myself out." She nodded again, already drifting off.

I turned down the covers and guided Deborah's tiny naked body under them. Wrapping the comforter around her, I couldn't help giving her a soft kiss on the forehead. "Tomorrow is going to be wonderful," I whispered. "Benny is the luckiest man in New York."

"Thank you," Deborah whispered back sleepily, "For everything."

The bedside clock said 1:08. I've been here for five hours! I quietly gathered up my clothes and slipped into the bathroom to rinse off. I'm not generally prudish, but walking through a hotel lobby in the middle of the night, reeking of sex, is enough to shame even me. Dressed again, I took one last look at Deborah's sleeping form, cleaned up the wine bottles and cups from the living room, took my bag, and slipped out into the hall.

12