The Night Before Christmas

Story Info
Never, ever give alcohol to an elf!
1.6k words
4.54
6.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roger Nielson wasn't going to let being alone on Christmas Eve get him down. Determined to be cheerful, he put on some Christmas music and decorated the tree. Thinking about his childhood, he baked himself some cookies and made some hot chocolate. Of course, Bill was no longer a child, and so he added a healthy shot of rum to the chocolate. And it tasted so good, he had another...

Feeling a bit of a buzz, he decided to indulge in one more Christmas memory before going to bed. He put out a plate of cookies for Santa, and made a mug of hot chocolate. Then, laughing at himself, he added a big shot of rum. He figured the jolly old guy could use it after a night of delivering presents.

With that, he went upstairs, slipped on a comfortable pair of flannel pajama bottoms, and felt into bed.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

He wasn't sure what woke him up. Just an odd sense that something was wrong. He listened for a moment, and heard what sounded like a girl's voice singing "Jingle Bells" downstairs. He realized he must have left the Christmas music playing, and got up to turn it off.

When he got to the foot of the stairs he stopped, dumbfounded, his mind not quite able to process what he was seeing.

The source of the singing was a young woman, standing in front of his Christmas tree. Actually, standing wasn't the word. She was bent over at the waist, facing away from him toward the tree. He couldn't help noticing her perfect legs, wrapped in candy-striped tights. She wore a very short red dress, and bent over as she was, it did nothing to conceal the roundest, most perfect ass he had ever seen.

"Uh... what are you doing in my house?" he finally got out.

The girl jumped and turned toward him.

He felt like his heart skipped a beat when he saw her. She had a beautiful face, with bright blue eyes and lips that begged to be kissed, all surrounded by a flowing mass of rich red hair, topped with a cute little stocking cap.

His eyes continued to travel down her body. She was wearing a filmy dress with a bit of white fur around the edges, but as low cut and short as it was, it couldn't do much to keep her warm. Overflowing from her top were a perfect set of soft, white boobs.

"Oh, I'm sorry, did I wake you? I was just putting your presents under the tree. Santa can't do it all, ya know, even with magic. That's why he has helpers," she said with a cute little giggle.

Roger was still in a kind of daze. I must be dreaming, he thought. All he could think of to say was, "You're Santa's helper?"

"Well, just one of them. I'm Gwen. I'm an Elf Second Class," she announced proudly.

"Oh and thank you for the cookies and chocolate. That chocolate was really good, even better than Mrs. Claus makes!"

"If I'd known someone was really going to drink it, I would have put in more rum. To keep you warm, you know."

Gwen's eyes got wide. "Rum? Don't you know you should never ever give alcohol to an Elf?"

"I guess I'd never heard that. Why not?"

"Because..."

She took a step toward him, and he noticed her boobs had a beautiful bounce as she walked.

"...it makes us all silly..."

Another couple of steps.

"...and kind of naughty..."

She stood in front of him, the top of her head barely reaching his chin, and looked at him with those beautiful, wide blue eyes. Then she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down to her, kissing him. Their mouths opened together, and as their tongues met, he tasted peppermint. A warm tingling sensation swept through his body, and he felt his cock getting hard.

Gwen broke away from the kiss, and said to him in a cute, little girl voice, "Not to mention, alcohol makes Elves horny as fuck."

Her body slid down his as she sank to her knees, somehow pulling down his pajama pants in one smooth motion. His cock, fully erect, sprang free, and was instantly sucked into her beautiful mouth. He felt the warm tingling sensation again, this time in his cock, as she bobbed her head up and down.

"Oh fuck," he groaned, swept away by the amazing feeling. Gwen looked up at him, her eyes twinkling, as she took him deep into her mouth. It was the most amazing blowjob Roger had ever experienced, and it seemed like just a few seconds before he started to cum, filling the young Elf's mouth.

He came so hard he could barely stand, and he sank weakly to his knees, putting him at Gwen's level. She pulled him to her for another deep kiss, and he tasted the delicious peppermint taste, mixed with his own cum. Somehow, he found himself re-energized, and realized his cock was still as hard as ever, almost throbbing with need.

"Now it's my turn!" the young elf said, pulling off her tights. She lay back on the soft rug and spread her legs wide, showing him her creamy white thighs and beautiful little pussy.

Roger leaned down and licked her wet pussy. Her taste was magical, sweet and fresh. She whimpered and squirmed as his tongue slid into her, and as his lips found her clit. He eagerly ate her pussy as she started to rock her hips, grinding her pussy into his face.

Soon her fingers grabbed his hair. She pulled him tight against her and clamped her thighs around his head, as her whole body quivered, and she let out a long cry.

"Holy Jingle Bells!" she said, as she slowly relaxed her thighs. Roger looked up to see her face, and her beautiful, satisfied smile. He suddenly wanted her more than he'd ever wanted a woman before.

He slowly shifted his body up over hers, keeping their gazes locked, as he slid his cock into her with one smooth thrust. Her eyes grew wide and she let out a little gasp as he penetrated her. He began to fuck her, starting slowly, but quickly speeding up. Her pussy was like nothing he had ever felt, and from her sighs and whimpers, he could tell she was enjoying it as much as he was.

He felt his balls tightening, just as Gwen's hand slid down between them and rubbed her clit. He watched her face with amazement as she started to cum, her pussy squeezing tight around his cock, and then he felt his own orgasm, as he shot spurt after spurt of cum into her.

After a moment, she gave him a serious look and said, "Oh fuck, I am such a naughty Elf. I think you're going to have to punish me."

"Punish you?"

"Uh huh," she replied. "I am such a bad little Elf!"

She squirmed out from under him, and turned over, face down, presenting her soft, round ass to him. She reached back and flipped up her dress, exposing her little hole.

Somehow Roger was not surprised that his cock was still hard. It felt amazing, throbbing and tingling. He knelt behind the little Elf and pressed the head of his cock against her ass. It was slick from her juices and his own cum, and with very little pressure it popped into her.

He paused for a moment, and then slowly started to fuck her ass, sliding deeper with each stroke, until his whole length was sliding in and out of her tight hole.

"Oh, sweet candy canes! That's it. Fuck me harder! Punish your naughty little Elf-slut!"

As surreal as it was, Roger found himself incredibly aroused. He started to fuck her as hard as he could, driving his cock into her so hard that she slid forward on the floor with each thrust. Gwen was squealing and whimpering, driving her sexy ass back into him as her fingers found her clit again.

"I'm gonna cum! Keep punishing me. Spank me!"

He slapped her ass as he fucked her, spanking her until her quivering cheeks were as red as her dress, and her cries got louder and louder.

"Shit - shit - fuck - punish me - spank your slutty little Elf - OH HOLY CHRISTMAS!!"

The warm tingling in his cock became almost unbearable as her tight little hole tightened around his shaft. He shouted incoherently as he emptied his balls into her, filling her ass with his cum.

They collapsed together on the floor as they slowly caught their breath.

Suddenly Gwen leaped to her feet and pulled on her tights.

"Oh, I am so behind! Santa is gonna be pissed!" she gushed. "I gotta go, Roger. Don't forget the rum next Christmas. Or peppermint schnapps. I love peppermint! Or maybe, if you want to see a really naughty Elf, you could leave me a shot of tequila!"

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Roger woke feeling refreshed, but a little stiff, sitting in the big armchair next to the Christmas tree. His pajama bottoms were lying half way across the room, and his cock was sticky. What a dream, he thought. I must have been jerking off in my sleep!

He decided he needed a cup of coffee. As he stood up, he glanced at the plate where he'd left "Santa's" cookies. The cookies were gone, and the mug was empty. And next to the plate, there was a cute little stocking cap.