The Night Ch. 01

Story Info
He told her to be ready.
790 words
3.94
16.8k
1

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/24/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He told her to be ready at 8pm sharp. He did not doubt her intentions. He knew she wanted to please him. He looked under the doormat where he told her to put the key, checked his watch. Silently cursing him self as he had two more minutes. He checked his toy bag one more time, mentally checking off the contents. He was going to collar his little girl tonight. Just the thought of that made a smile spread across his face. He checked his watch again. 8pm, time to go in. He slipped the key in the lock slowly and opened the door.

When he walked in the front entry way he was greeted with dancing candle light. Well at least the girl could follow a simple instruction. He walked down the hall being very quiet and turned and stood in the doorway to the living room. There was his little girl standing facing away from the door. Her naked body glowing in the candle light. He let his eyes roam her luscious body for a moment. Nodding his approval to himself at her posture – legs spread and hands behind her neck fingers laced. He set his bag down and walked up behind her silently.

-

She knew he was there. She sensed him the minute he walked up the driveway. Damn that man could get under her skin! She ran around the house lighting the rest of the candles checking the time. The clock mocked her. She rushed to light the last of the candles in the bedroom. Ran down stairs and stripped all of her clothes off. She wanted this night to be perfect. She knew he had something special planned for her but he would not tell her what! It was almost maddening. She had been seeing him now for 6 months and they had a wonderful time together. She shook her head trying to concentrate. She parted her legs and laced her fingers behind her head as he had trained her to do. Her whole body shook with anticipation as she waited for him.

-

She knew he was here. He could sense that the minute he walked in the door. In the 6 months they had been together they had gotten very close. He walked around her slowly. Stopping in front of her, seeing her drop her eyes very quickly. He smiled to himself. Raising his hand he placed his finger against her lips and she quickly opened her mouth to suck on it. He heard a small whimper come from her throat as she tasted him. Pleased with himself at how far her training had come he removed his finger from her mouth as she uttered another small whimper. He continued his walk around her. He could feel every muscle in her body tense. He could smell her excitement.

He stood behind her and ran his hand down her back. He could feel the muscles twitching as he slowly ran his hand over her round ass. He knew it was driving her mad that he had not spoken to her yet. He reached up and placing his hand on hers turned her in the direction of the couch. He applied a little pressure and she knew to walk without him having said a word.

-

She knew he was standing in the doorway. She could feel him. Hell, she could smell him! This man had gotten under her skin and in her head! She felt her body tensing as she listened to him make his way over the carpet. She tried to breath as she felt him stand behind her, which seemed like an eternity. She kept her eyes focused on the wall, trying to remember to breathe.

She felt the soft brush of his shirt against her skin as he walked around to the front of her. She quickly lowered her eyes as he had so long ago taught her. All of her thoughts were racing in her head. She saw him raising his hand to her mouth as he placed a finger to her lips. She happily took it in her mouth. God, she loved the taste of this man! She heard a whimper come from her throat as she sucked on him. When he removed his finger she was crushed. She wanted more! She bit her tongue hard to keep from speaking. He continued his slow walk around her. Feeling him stop behind her as his firm hand ran down her back and over her ass. Her muscles quivered under his touch. She wanted to scream in frustration but kept it in. When she felt his hand on hers slowly turning her to the couch, applying pressure, she walked.