The Night Ch. 03

Story Info
She's finally able.
765 words
4.09
12k
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/24/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled to himself as he heard her whimpers and saw the frustration pass over her face. Reaching up pulling on the chain again as he leaned into her, keeping his lips just the right distance from hers. Her perfume invaded his nostrils and he could not stand it anymore, he pulled her to him by the chain, hearing her gasp out as he devoured her mouth in a deep kiss. He pulled on the chain even harder, swallowing her cries. How much he loved to hear her cry. He pulled back, pulling the chain with him as he backed up towards the couch. He watched the emotions play over her face as he pulled on her nipples. When the back of his legs touched the couch he stopped. He leaned in and whispered in her ear, "kneel for me pet."

-

She was almost on the verge of screaming her frustration at him. She knew better than to speak unless he spoke to her first. That was one of the first lessons he taught her. She was his, he had her heart, mind, body and soul. She kept her eyes lowered as he leaned into her pulling on the clamp chain. She bit her lip as the pain shot to her clit again. She could smell his aftershave and feel his breath against her lips as she waited. She wanted to initiate the kiss but knew better. Then in one swift motion he had her lips. She whimpered quietly as he kissed her deeply. How she loved it when he kissed her! She felt the tugging on the chain become harder. It felt like her nipples were being pulled off as he devoured her mouth. Then all at once he pulled back and started walking backwards pulling the nipple chain. She tried to remember to breath as he leaned in and whispered in her ear. A shiver ran down her spine as he whispered, "kneel for me pet."

-

He heard her soft moan as she slipped to her knees in front of him. Her legs parted the way he taught her. He waited as she lowered her arms and folded them behind her back. His cock was in perfect alignment with her mouth. He reached forward and ran his fingers through her hair as he gripped the back of her head by her hair pulling her forward to kiss his cock through his jeans. He pulled her back after she kissed him and reached for his zipper and pulled it down slowly and unbuttoned his pants. He kept the grip in her hair as he said quietly to her, "undress me pet." He watched as her little hands came up to the waistband of his pants to pull them down. He continued to stroke her hair as he stepped out of his pants. His hard cock now free and pointing at her face he looked down at her. He smiled when she raised her begging eyes to his. Nodding, "you may pet," he watched as she slowly put her mouth around the head of his cock waiting for his full permission. He took a deep breath feeling her deliciously hot mouth on his cock.

-

She slipped slowly to her knees in front of him. She parted her thighs wide, and pulled her arms down and folded them behind her back. She licked her lips as she eyed the bulge in his pants that was even with her mouth. She closed her eyes and sighed softly as she felt his hand run through her hair then grip it tightly pulling her head to his crotch. She placed a soft kiss to him through his pants. She was going mad! She could feel her pussy juices dripping down her thighs. He pulled her head back as she watched him unbutton and unzip his pants. How she wanted to have him in her mouth! She loved the taste of his cum. She heard his soft command, "undress me pet." She reached her hands up and tugged on his pants, freeing his hard cock as she pulled them down and he stepped out of them. She licked her lips again staring at him. She raised her eyes to his quietly, begging with her eyes to have him in her mouth. She moaned softly when she heard his approval, "you may pet."

She leaned forward, smelling his musky scent as she took the head of his hard cock in her mouth. She felt his grip tighten in her hair as he stopped her just at the head.