The Night Ch. 05

Story Info
He fingered the collar & smiled.
911 words
4.65
13k
00

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/24/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He fingered the collar and smiled at her reaction. Without another word he leaned forward towards her, "lift your hair pet." He caught the smell of her perfume as she lifted her hair silently and lowered her eyes. Bringing the collar up, he placed it around her beautiful neck and locked it into place. Taking her face into his hands, tilting her face up towards him he saw her tears. He leaned in and gently kissed her eyes tasting her tears on his lips. With one hand he gripped the back of her head, brought her mouth to his and kissed her deeply. With his other hand, he reached down between his girls' legs to her wet pussy and parted her lips with his finger. He touched the clit with his finger lightly and heard her whimper in her throat. He continued to kiss her as he rubbed her clit slowly with his thumb as he stuck his middle finger into her wet pussy. He felt her muscles tighten around his finger as he continued to rub her clit. He pulled back and whispered in her ear, "cum for me pet, cum for your Master."

Her heart was racing. He was actually going to make her his forever! She tried to remember to breathe. When she heard his command, "lift your hair pet," she almost forgot where she was. This was almost as if it were happening in a dream. She raised her arms and lifted her hair. She could smell him as he leaned in and placed the collar around her neck. She felt the tears well up in her eyes as she heard the lock click into place. The collar felt so right around her neck and it was all she could do not to reach to touch it. She felt his hand grip her hair and pull her to him, as he took her mouth in a deep kiss. She then felt his other hand part her wet lips to find her hard clit. She whimpered in her throat as he rubbed her clit slowly, it was almost maddening. She felt his thick middle finger slip into her dripping pussy as her orgasm was on edge. Her muscles grasped at his fingers as he pulled back. She felt his warm breath on her ear, when she heard his command, "cum for me pet, cum for your Master."

He felt her body shake, and her breath catch as she cried out. He loved hearing her cum for him. He held her tightly as her body bucked beneath his fingers as he drew everything from her. He very slowly, and reluctantly pulled his hand away from the pussy he now owned. Whispering in her ear, "across my lap, now pet," he leaned back against the couch. His already hard cock stirred as she lifted gracefully from her knees and laid herself across his lap. He could feel her breasts pressing against his thigh as he ran a hand over her soft ass. He heard her whimper a bit as he raised his hand and brought it down hard against her soft ass. He smiled as she jerked up a little bit, he then brought his hand down 3 more times, hard.

He reached for his paddle. He loved this paddle, smooth leather on one side and soft rabbit fur on the other side. He ran the soft fur over her skin, and heard her let out a soft sigh as he started to lightly tap her with it. He slowly increased the pace until her ass was slightly red. He then flipped it and started softly paddling her with the leather side. His cock hardened more as he increased the tempo, hearing the leather smack against her skin. The sound reverberated through the room. He watched as her ass started to take on a nice soft cherry color.

Her whole body shook under his skilled touch. This man knew exactly how to make her cum. She cried out, and stopped breathing for a moment as her pussy muscles contracted around his finger. She melted into his arms as he held her as she came down. She almost screamed out "no!" when he pulled back from her and whispered in her ear, "across my lap, now pet." She quickly and deftly rose from her knees and laid herself across his lap gently and carefully. Her breasts pushed into his thigh as she felt his hard cock against her rib bones. She wanted very much to have him in her mouth right now. She whimpered a little as she felt his hand run across her soft ass. When she felt his first smack, it caught her by surprise and she jerked up a little.

She bit her lip so hard that she tasted blood. When he smacked her three more times, she could feel her ass heating up. She felt him reaching for something and sighed softly as she felt the soft fur run across her ass and knew it was his favorite paddle. When he slowly started tapping, increasing the rhythm, until her ass was warm. She then felt the smooth leather run across her ass and held her breath as he started slow, and increased the smacks. She heard the leather hitting her skin and echoing through the room as her pussy grew wetter. She felt like her ass was on fire and knew that the night was just starting.