The Night Delivery Milkman Cometh

Story Info
Being a night deliver milkman has its benefits.
1.3k words
3.88
42.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers

Being a night deliver milkman has its benefits. For instance my passionate early morning entwining with Andrea, the last of my deliveries in a block of flats before I head home for a quick sleep -in before starting my day job.

It's all go and a guy has got to have his little bit of deviation especially when my partner left me for another.

Mind you the last person I would have thought of having a quick fling was a 45 year old woman but needs be and she doesn't do bad figure wise for her age and, like me she is without - without a partner that is and also, as she put it: without "IT!"

She looks good in a tight black skirt which hugs her figure and I simply love those creases across her front,. There is something about creases on a woman wearing a real nice sexy skirt for me and I just can't wait to get inside.

It all happened a month ago when she asked me in for an early morning coffee - always eager to get home after my final delivery I was reluctant but thought I'd give it a go, she seemed pleasant enough and I thought she simply wanted a bit of chat - so I was on for that but with no notion of there being anything else on offer other than coffee and biscuits.

But you know how it is, she got to telling me about her late husband and the like, and how she misses a man in bed at night.

"That all" I said with a naughty chuckle and she did not take long to respond to that with a flush on her face and a glance downwards.

"Why are you offering like?" said Andrea with a very becoming smile and then I took on what she was all about, her real motive in offering the coffee and biscuits.

Now the times I had seen her before in the corridor when doing my delivery I just thought she was an early bird and, often in her dressing gown and not looking particularly attractive, but of late she was pampering herself up, me thinking perhaps she was doing it for another guy and not, as I later found out for me!

So yes of late I was looking at her in a different light, maybe with the stance of a guy who had gone without for so long - and me thinking: maybe, just maybe, I wouldn't mind a bit of mature, although she was about twenty years my senior but what is it they say about it is not your age but the person you feel?

Anyway to cut a long story short it wasn't long before Andrea was quite literally feeling me in no uncertain terms and really enjoying it too, me thinking this poor woman had been suffering so much and needs what I have to offer.

"You are beautiful Peter, you just don't know just how good this feels; hope you are not impartial to some oral fun?"

I was just stretched out on the sofa, jeans unzipped and really enjoying the wondrous advances f this woman kneeling down between my legs and cupping me down under with both hands, gently squeezing and rubbing me, until I grew to something I have never ever realised before when doing it myself, but I guess that is because I was taking great delight in watching just what this arduous woman was doing to me..

She looked up occasionally between the rubs and the squeezes, the stretches and fumbles which were all giving me a wonderful sensation. Her eyes focusing into mine as she squeezed a little harder and I guess took great delight in watching my reaction.

"He is a real delight, so big and wonderfully pliable. You are divine, Peter, so no what do you say about some oral fun?" she reminded me.

"You mean you'd like to suck? I asked

"I would simply adore to suck him" she replied enthusiastically.

She squeezed more, stretched my foreskin tight back to closely examine me, taking in deep breaths like she was really getting in the mind and whispering my scent was lovely. I loved the way she referred to it as 'him' which was quite different, but that was probably my doing because I had been talking earlier about how 'he seems to have a mind of his own and sometimes is so randy I have to go and find a quiet corner somewhere and see to him.

"Well you don't have to any more, and just for the cost of two pints of milk per day" she laughed.
I said I'd love for her to oral me and settled back in anticipation of just how it would be with her.
I had no complaints as she really enjoyed herself, eyes closed she was in a frenzy deep sucking me in every way, tantalizing my balls and even my hind as she seemed to go on and on to the extent I was getting quite numb.- but how good it felt, I was throbbing with some intensity and she whispered just how she loved to taste and feel the throb inside her mouth, her tongue working overtime into my p-hole as she relished my pr-cum with no hesitation at all.

I stopped he, feeling the climax coming and said if she needs him more she must stop and save him, and anyway maybe I wanted to do things with her, seeing those gorgeous thighs showing as her skirt rode up higher with her sitting next to me on the settee.

"I would adore that, Peter" she said looking very happy indeed and soon I was holding her tight, tasting her lips, her very firm nipples so good and firm for her age, when I stripped her for what was to come she helped me, and how good she looked and how very beckoning in black laced silk panties and suspender belt, with al, the trimmings, you know: that white bit between stocking tops and panties, how riveting is that for any red blooded guy who was raring to go!

I felt I could just let myself go and let the animal out in me with Amanda and she really appreciated that too, laughed but said she loved it when I roared and growled like a lion and how she wanted so very much my fuck inside her.

But I had a few more things to do before and In a moment I was down there. I was spreading those gorgeous thighs to reveal that magical womanhood between. Starting to rub it with fingers and tongue through her silk panties, getting the feel of it around and around before I gently teased the her panties back to expose her wonderful glistening and very wet pussy as she cried out for me to fuck her.

"You wish is my command and I donned the most ready cock for her pleasure and mine to, as I edged up to her, she placing her calves fully around my back squeezing me into her with a real thrusting motion as she took ,me into her, me feeling the wonderful warmth of rich wet pussy sucking me in like there was no tomorrow, then feeling the buildup as we started to fuck in deep thrusts, giving and taking with each other, her feeling the base of my girth occasionally, squeezing and then rounding my balls as we went to it.

It was the most wonderful and delightful fuck I'd had for a decade and it was the prelude to many, many more on the last delivery.

She got her milk and my cream too and she loved it.

And I really felt that not only was I doing her a service but it was mutual.

Yes being a night delivery milkman has its benefits!

alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers