The Night has Only Just Begun

Story Info
Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy enjoy a movie night.
1.7k words
4.1
14k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Obe189
Obe189
116 Followers

The following is a story request for a fan about the characters Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy from DC Comics. In this story, Harley has been dumped by her boyfriend so she and Ivy go out for a movie, which leads to sex afterwards. I do not own the rights to these characters (obviously) but if my fan enjoys it, and you guys like the story, then I may write a followup involving these two girls or maybe even other characters.

*****

"Thanks for coming out tonight Red, I needed a girls night! We can crash at my place, that way you don't have to walk home this late. Wouldn't want anything happening to such a delicate flower like you!"

"Harley, do you really think any kind of street thug could hurt me? The very thought is absurd."

Harley giggled at the thought of anyone being foolish enough to attack her friend down a dirty alleyway, but she was quite insistent. "Well either way, we can hang out and drink some wine and relax, it'll be a good way to wind down."

As the two women made their way down the dark streets of Gotham, they were definitely noticed, but Harley was right. No one was stupid enough to try and harass Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn, although one couldn't be blamed for thinking about it. The two women were gorgeous, Harley bouncing along with her hair in pig tails, one side of her head was dyed black and the other red, with the split going right down the middle. Her wild hair draped down, leading the eye to a low cut black dress, which fell to just above her knees. The outfit was topped off by knee high black boots, and was a wild contrast to the tall redhead next to her.

Pamela Isley, or Poison Ivy as the world knows her, was dressed very casually, with a leaf green blouse which was just low enough to tease at the treasures hidden beneath, paired with blue jeans and a dark brown jacket draped across her lithe form. Once they arrived at the apartment, Ivy was quick to call first shot at the shower. As she got undressed, Harley stepped into the bathroom with her, her boots already gone.

"Mind if I join you Ivy? It'll be much more fun with the two of us..."

"None of that tonight Harley, you promised! I know you are just looking for some rebound sex anyway, and I'm not willing to play that role again!"

"Oh come on Red! I need it, plus we always have fun, don't we?"

Ivy quickly climbed into the shower, eager to hide the desire on her face. Harley was right, they did always have fun, but it never lead anywhere, and that wasn't likely to change. The two women were both fiercely independent, and to wild to ever settle down. But that didn't change the fact that she could see Harley in her mind, the wild woman's naked body lying between her legs...

"I said no Harley, and that's the end of it! You can have a turn after I am done. Now give me some privacy please!" Standing beneath the hot water, Ivy could feel how turned on she was, all at the thought of her last rendezvous with Harley, but she was determined to not let it happen again. Harley had other plans however.

"Alright Red, whatever you say! Wasn't that movie great though? It's so hard to find a good dramatic movie, and especially one with such a sex scene! Wow, I'm amazed they could get away with showing two women together like that. It got me hot under the collar, no doubt about it!" As Harley spoke, she knew what her rambling was doing to the naked redhead behind the curtain, and she began peeling off her dress as she spoke.

"Yeah... Yeah it was a good movie!" Ivy called out, trying hard not to let Harleys words get to her. Without thinking, her hand traced down her body, gently rubbing between her legs as she listened to Harley describe the incredible sex scene the two women had watched earlier. Closing her eyes, she imagined Harley and herself in the same positions as on the big screen. There was no stopping it now, as she began plunging two fingers in and out of her pussy, while massaging her breasts with her free hand.

"Having fun in here Red?"

Her eyes flying open, Ivy realized she was no longer alone. Harley was standing in the shower with her, completely naked with water cascading down her tight pale body. Despite her embarrassment and anger, Ivy didn't stop touching herself, instead glaring at the intruder, daring Harley to make a move, while desperately hoping that the other woman would. Harley stood watching for a few minutes, before stepping forward pushing the redhead against the wall of the shower, kissing her deeply as hot water continued to soak them.

Her own hands began exploring Ivy's body, sliding one hand between their bodies and rubbing against her friend's clit, eliciting a moan from the other woman's lips. "I'm going to get out now Ivy, and go into the bedroom. If you want to stop, then just say so. But if you come out there still naked, then we are going to fuck. This night has only just begun..."

Ivy almost collapsed as Harley exited the shower, her legs barely able to hold her up without the other woman's hands on her. Trying desperately to regain her composure, all the doctor could think about was what was waiting for her outside the bathroom door. She was angry, angry that she was so easily seduced and angry that she so desperately needed to enjoy the orgasm that she was almost at. As she rinsed off and climbed out of the shower, she was determined to give Harley a piece of her mind. Wrapping a towel around her body, she barged out the door and marched into the bedroom to find the little vixen who had wound her up so badly.

"Took you long enough, I was afraid I was going to have to come back in there!"

Harley was lying on the bed, wearing a lacey green slip which covered her body while accentuating the curve of her hips and chest. Ivy stopped in the doorway, her angry thoughts gone, replaced with a desire to feel every inch of the woman in front of her. Crossing the room, she stopped at the foot of the bed, clearly enthralled with what she was seeing. Harley was quick to take advantage of the situation, jumping up and crawling across the bed. Grabbing at the towel, she pulled it away, revealing Ivy's pert tits, and the small patch of fiery red hair above her pussy.

"Are you gonna stand there and gawk at me like a teenage boy Red, or do you want to do something about the situation?"

Her words snapped in Ivy's ears, bringing back the rush of anger she felt before, but now passion was mixed in with that anger, and she reached out to grab two handfuls of Harley Quinn's wild colored hair. The two women fell onto the bed, with Ivy on top straddling the smaller woman's body. Their kisses were intense, matched only by the ferocity of their grasping hands pawing at each other's body, both eager to explore the other while also maintaining control of who was in charge.

Despite being on top, Ivy couldn't match Harley's intensity, and quickly found herself flat on her back on the bed with her arms pinned beneath Harley's legs. Quick to remove the slip that covered her, Harley raised herself up, with her pussy over Ivy's face. Grabbing onto the other woman's hair, she guided her best friend's mouth to her pussy.

"Come on Red, show me how a woman does it!"

Ivy had never considered herself a lesbian, until the first time that Harley had seduced her. Since then, she had gained lots of experience and practice in pleasing women, and knew what to do. She ran her tongue up and down her lips, tasting every inch of her before sliding in further. She clamped her lips around her clit, sucking on it gently and flicking her tongue across it just like she knew Harley liked.

As much as Harley enjoyed watching the combination of anger and pleasure on Ivy's face, she wanted more, and she intended to take it. Rising up, she turned around, sliding into the 69 position, allowing Ivy to continue to lick her pussy, while allowing her to return the favor. Ivy's moans as Harleys lips connected with her pussy only encouraged the villainess, making her slide a finger inside of her lovers pussy while she licked and sucked at her folds.

The two women seemed to view their sex as a battle, both working their hardest to get the other off first. Ivy had sunk three fingers into Harleys pussy, thrusting hard while continuing to nibble on her clit. Meanwhile, Harley had grabbed a small pocket vibrator from the bedside table, grinding it against Ivy's pussy teasing her. Their moans of pleasure echoed through the room, culminating in a scream from beneath Harley as Ivy came first.

Harley continued to work the vibrator against Ivy's clit, forcing her to ride through the mind shattering orgasm. Finally she pulled the toy away, only to push it against her own clit as she lifted her body upright, effectively smothering the redhead beneath her. Ivy did her best to continue licking and sucking while Harley moved her hips back and forth, rubbing her pussy against Red's lips, chin, and nose before cumming herself, the combination of Ivy's tongue and the vibrator causing her to coat the other woman's face in her juices.

Falling back on the bed, Harley closed her eyes, enjoying the post orgasmic bliss. Despite everything that happened, she had missed how good Ivy's tongue felt on her body. She laid there relaxing until she heard Ivy's voice coming from off to the side of the bed.

"We aren't done yet you little psycho bitch!"

Her eyes flew open to see Ivy standing next to the bed, holding a strap on harness and a large green dildo.

"It's like you said Harley, this night has only just begun."

Obe189
Obe189
116 Followers