The Night He Started Showing Me

Story Info
What was going to be a humiliating night took a turn...
1.3k words
3.46
34.2k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress walked into the kitchen where I was cleaning and informed me that I was to stop and get ready.

"Get your swishy ass upstairs and clean up. You have a date tonight." Mistress said.

"A date, Mistress?"

"Yes, you ditz. There's a man in town who very much wants to meet you. And you WILL behave for him! Understand?" Mistress was quite stern.

"Yes, Mistress." I could hardly believe it had come to this. I was being whored out.

After a hot shower I dried off and began to dress in the clothes that were laid out.

Lingerie...and little else. Black stockings with lace tops and seams. Black lace garterbelt and full cut ruffled panties. The corset I have come to dread as she cinches it far to tight and the little cups push my little tits up and out leaving my nipples exposed and on display. The heels were stripper shoes if ever there were any. 6 inch heels and a 3 inch platform. Then a petticoat skirt and a crop top furry jacket that covered my tits enough to keep me from being arrested as I walk to the hotel.

My heels click clacked on the sidewalk and I could feel the night air on my body...as well as the eyes of passersby. My long red hair swooshed in the slight breeze and did all it could to draw attention the street walker heading to meet a stranger in a hotel room.

Room 327. I had passed a number of men on the way here who all took their time to stare. I reach for the door and knock and I shake from the cold air.

The door opens and I try to step in but the mans hand pushes me back into the balcony hallway.

"Sir? I was sent my Mistress Sally. She said you were expecting me. Maybe I have the wrong room?" I was terrified that I had made a mistake.

The man stood inside the door and smiled.

"No, sissy. You are in the right place. But you're not allowed inside just yet." He reached towards an ipod that sat on a set of speakers and pushed the button.

Britney Spears "Work Bitch" song started to play.

"Now. Earn your way in, you pathetic sissy bitch. Work to the music...NOW!" His tone changed immediately and I realized he was telling me to dance in the hallway balcony of this hotel.

My expression said everything as I begged him to let me in.

"Sir, I'm not a dancer. I can't do this out here. Please! Let me do it inside at least!" I had never heard myself so panicked.

"Dance, bitch. Or I'll call the police and tell them of the prostitute going door to door at the hotel." The man pulled a phone out of his pocket and began to dial.

"NO! I'll do it!" I was screwed.

Somehow though my mind was frozen in fear, my hips began to sway to the music. It's a fast song and my body began to speed up and catch up to the beat. I felt my legs bending and spreading as I stepped back and forth. I felt my hands run up and down my body and I tossed my hair around like a music video bimbo. My ass swirled and grinded and I think I even twerked. I begged with my eyes to let me inside.

the nearly 4 minute long song ended. I was winded a bit and finished in a pose with my ass and hips thrown to the side accentuating my curves.

I heard clapping from below. The parking lot was filled with people recording me on their phones and whistling at me.

"You have fans. Blow them a kiss whore." Master pointed to the people in the parking lot.

I turned and press my fingers to my lips and then kissed them and blew it to the winds.

I heard him behind me as I looked upon the audience.

"Come inside."

I entered and closed the door. He sat in a chair on the other side of the room with a drink.

"Take your coat and skirt off." I complied quickly and stood there in my lingerie in front of him.

"Grab your nipples and pull on them, bitch." I reached for my exposed nipples and grabbed them with my fingers and began to pull on them.

"Harder. Stretch them out. A cups on a sissy are far too small." I pulled harder hearing my gasps of pain begin.

I felt my tits stretch and pull as I tugged harder and harder. My nipples began to swell as they were abused. "You look like you're enjoying that, you little sissy. Are you?"

"Yes, Master. But my nipples are so sore." I replied.

"Sissy, you have no idea what sore means..."

I stopped, trying to register his response. He could see my confusion.

"Sissy, I have been paid a lot of money to do a lot of things to you. This will not be a single night's even, but rather an ongoing demonstration of your submission to your mistress, to me and to the internet audience who wants to see you perform and suffer." Master has stood up and walked towards me.

"Wha-what?" I stammered a stupid question.

His had come across my face with a vengeance. I felt the sting and the warm that accompanies a slap and my eyes teared up in an instant.

My fingers never left my nipples. I knew that would be grounds for punishment.

He grabbed my hair and pulled my head backwards hard. he then pointed to the ceiling corners. " You see those, sissy? Those are web cams. They are live right now and you are being broadcast across the internet to a live audience. many of them have already paid me to do things to you while others simply want to watch the sissy be put through her paces."

I couldn't believe this was happening to me. I was being exposed live on camera!

"We start with your tits. I want you to grab them with your fingernails and pinch until you cry and can't stand anymore."

My mouth dropped open. "If you don't do it properly I will strap you to the bed and whip your tits for the pleasure of your audience. Begin now!

My fingernails found their way to my nipples quickly and I felt them dig in just a little. then more. then more. Oh god...then more!

I could hear myself gasping and whimpering as the fingernails bit into my already sensitive nipples. "Now pinch more on the ends of your nipples, sissy. We want to see you hurt yourself properly."

That was enough for me. I almost began to cry at that exact moment. My fingernails released by throbbing nipples and slid to the tips. Then they bit in again with a pain and pleasure I had never experienced before. I hit the floor within ten seconds wailing like a bitch.

"Very good, sissy. You may be of value after all." Master grabbed my hair and pulled me to the bed. Once I was on it I got my next instruction.

"Face down, ass up." I knew what was coming. And I followed instructions.

I could hear master typing to the internet crowd that was watching. And occasional chuckle could be heard. then silence.

The a leather paddle came down upon my ass! And again! And again! "The audience doesn't want to hear you so much as whimper, bitch! You keep it all inside you!"

The paddle continued to rain down on my pantied ass and I tried my best to swallow every stroke without a sound.

Then more typing. Then hands on my legs...spreading them a bit.

Then I felt a slight swat to my balls. And again. And again. It was getting harder each time. He was using the paddle on my balls!

Harder! Harder! I couldn't stay silent! Harder!

"Please! No more!" I cried out.

"Awww. What a shame. You almost made it. Three more swats and you could have gone home." Master said as he almost laughed.

"But since you couldn't follow a simple instruction, the night will continue."

I sobbed into the pillow and waited for what was next.