The Night I Cheated

Story Info
The first time I ever cheated on my husband.
4.4k words
3.9
250.1k
257
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night I cheated on my husband was possibly the hottest sex of my life.

Hi. My name is Alyssa. I'm 5'4", 23 years of age, athletic with a flat tum, round hips and bum, 32C breasts which sit high on my chest, and shapely, toned thighs. I have brunette, shoulder length, wavy hair, and deep brown eyes. I've been married now to Daniel for 8 months.

Daniel, who's now 25, and I met at university. He was there for Navy officer training and I was doing a business degree. We met in my first year and immediately hit it off. We dated on and off over my first three years at uni, but during the last year things were so amazing that when I finished my degree and Daniel asked me to marry him, it was a no brainer. I've heard it all from many, many places on how we were too young, but I don't regret it for a moment.

After our wedding we moved into our first house, a small, two bedroom house, not on his base but near enough to it. We've lived here mostly happily for the last 8 months. I say mostly happy only because of those 8 months of our marriage, so far Daniel has been deployed at sea, on and off, for more than half of that time. Having finished his officer training he began his Navy specialist career. I was eternally proud of him, but it meant he could be called away at any time.

We moved into our lovely suburban cottage two weeks after our wedding and immediately met who would become our favourite neighbours, Ryan and Emma. A bit older than us, with Ryan at 34 and Emma two years younger, we made good friends straight away. They were so nice, so welcoming to us, and helped us settle in.

7 months later and Emma approached me one morning about a Halloween costume party at a club in town in a few weeks. Not being American, Halloween is not a big event in the community, but it sounded like fun. I approached Daniel about it and we agreed to join in. We threw ideas back and forwards for a few days over costumes and couldn't come to a decision. I'm not much of an extrovert, and despite Daniel's pleas I usually kept my body covered respectfully, unless I was at the gym.

It was me losing a bet that let Daniel have final say on our costumes and I wasn't impressed. He insisted on me wearing one of those highly inappropriate school girl costumes, but of a Hermione Granger variety from Harry Potter. Daniel was, of course, going as Harry. I figured at least with a long cloak I could hide most of my exposed skin under that. Despite my reservations over the costume I did start to get excited. Daniel and I hadn't been out to any kind of party together in ages.

Unfortunately, it was a bit more than a week before the party when Daniel got the call one night. I could tell right away it was his CO. Sure enough, he was being recalled for a deployment. "Likely to be a few weeks," he told me. I was disappointed as I always am when he leaves, and more so with the party coming up. I had been really looking forward to it. As I packed Daniel his bag he apologised over and over, and urged me to still go with Ryan and Emma, and I reluctantly agreed.

Friday morning, the day before the party, I got changed into my running gear and went for a jog. On the way back, having looped the block I ran past Ryan and Emma's house. I saw Ryan watering the front garden and thought, Strange. Emma's the gardener. I stopped outside his fence waving and jogging in place.

Spotting me, Ryan waved back and walked down to the fence. "Hey Aly, morning," he said.

"Morning neighbour. I'm looking forward to tonight," I said.

Ryan frowned. "Look, Emma left this morning, last minute sales trip. She couldn't say no," he told me.

I felt so disappointed. I watched Ryan's face and he didn't seem too upset, rather more distracted. "That's ok, can't be helped. Maybe we can go next year," I said with a frown. "I guess I'll see you later," I told Ryan as I jogged on and up my drive. As I went up onto my deck to go inside I looked next door and saw Ryan still standing there looking at me. I gave him a wave and went inside.

After stretching out I went into my bedroom and paused in front of my bed as I decided what to change into. I happened to glance back over my shoulder a moment and caught my rear reflection in the large mirror behind me. I stopped and looked, startled at how my new yoga shorts had worked right up into my ass crack, so tight and wedged in, the shape of my ass was clearly defined, as was my lack of underwear. I blushed, my cheeks reddening as I thought to myself, Was that what Ryan was watching? I turned to face the mirror and looking at my shorts' front, I could see my new shorts had worked in the front just as much. With no underwear my pussy was just as well defined, with the worst case of 'camel toe' I'd ever seen.

Surely Ryan wasn't looking at this? I mean, I'm married, he's married. I'm 23, he's in his mid 30's. I felt so flustered as I was worried about what he was thinking. I decided to go shower, the whole time my thoughts stuck on Ryan and what was going on in his mind. Was he thinking sexually of me now? I didn't want to think about it, but couldn't stop.

It was a few hours later when I got a phone call from Ryan next door. "Hey Aly, it's Ryan," he said. "Look. I was thinking, I really don't want to sit home tonight. Emma had talked me into going to that Halloween party anyway. Was hoping you would come so I'm not solo?"

I thought a minute, at least I tried to. I thought there's no way I should go to a costume party with another man, but at the same time I rationalised, It's just Ryan next door. He's married so not like he's going to try anything. "Ah, sure. Why not? It beats another night of telly."

"Great," he said. I could hear him smiling. "I'll pick you up at 7. See you then." And just like that I was going to a costume party in a sexy outfit with another man.

Bang on 7 the front bell rang, and opening the door, I saw Ryan standing there. I was caught off guard for a moment as I took him in. Until this moment I hadn't really noticed how hunky he was. About 6'2" and well built, his thick, toned arms were wrapped in the tight sleeves of his costume police shirt. The dress up police costume looked great, hot even.

He smiled a grin at me. "Evening, ma'am. I'm the hotness cop. You're under arrest," he said, making me laugh. I felt his eyes look me up and down, and suddenly I felt very exposed.

My skirt didn't cover nearly enough of my thighs, and my flat stomach was on show as was a lot of cleavage. "Sorry, Ryan. The sexy Hermione was Daniel's idea. I didn't have anything else," I blushed.

"Don't worry, Aly. From the photos I've seen of last year's event at this club, you are overdressed," Ryan told me. That didn't really make me feel better, but off I went with my neighbour, being driven to some club in town for a night of fun and to blow off steam.

The party was just as described, a night of wild abandon with costumes so revealing I wondered why some of the women didn't just go naked. After some early embarrassment I soon got over it thanks to wonderful alcohol, lots of dancing, and many guys hitting on me. Thankfully, Ryan was the perfect wingman, keeping the lecherous guys at bay all night.

It was late, it must have been around 1am when I was out on the floor dancing with some random 'catwoman'. I knew I was drunk, I had to be because I didn't care when she was grinding herself into me like a dirty movie. I looked around and saw Ryan sitting alone on a sofa watching us. I gave him a shrug and he just smiled. When that song ended 'catwoman' gave me a quick kiss and said she would see me around.

I moved over to Ryan and flopped down on the sofa right next to him. "I'm drunk," I said over the music, slurring a bit but laughing. Ryan's arm was along the back of the sofa behind me and I leaned my head to the side resting it on his shoulder.

Laughing, he said, "Yeah, I figured. Never seen you act so, ah, fun." I tilted my head back, still resting it on his shoulder, to look up at him, and I smiled and poked out my tongue. I suddenly realised how close our faces were as Ryan kept still, looking down at me. Our eyes looking right into the other's.

Everything around me went into slow motion. As Ryan's face lowered towards mine, I licked my pink lips and let my eyelids drop closed. I felt his mouth touch mine, our lips lightly meeting at first, and then as his tongue brushed my lips my mouth opened. I pushed my tongue forward and it flicked Ryan's. My head tilted around kissing Ryan, and my hand moved up onto the back of his head, holding him in our kiss and giving him a clear sign I was enjoying it.

Our prolonged kiss, alcohol, and a night of shaking my ass had me in quite a state. My tongue and mouth busy, I could hardly object when, with his arm around my shoulder, I felt Ryan's left hand drift down my front and inside my top. I moaned into our kiss as his hand squeezed my left breast through the small bra I was wearing. His right hand moved onto the bare thigh of my right leg, and I reacted by moving my thighs just slightly apart.

"Oh, Aly," I heard him moan softly into our kiss, and then I lifted my right leg over his left, spreading my thighs. His hand moved inside my small bra squeezing my left breast in his bare hand. I couldn't stop. I thought, I need to, but I couldn't. My tongue fought aggressively against his, my right hand keeping still on the back of his head holding him in the kiss even as I could feel his right hand sliding up the inside of my thigh.

When his strong fingers found the now damp mound of my panties and pushed against my pussy, I melted. I came right there, an orgasm from just the slightest touch. I'd never cum so easily before. Breaking the kiss, Ryan smiled and whispered, "Come on, let's go." I didn't even get a chance to respond as he pushed my leg off him, grabbed my hand, and pulled me to my feet. He headed to the door, pulling me along behind him. I shuffled in my heels to keep up as best I could.

We went right through the parking lot to Ryan's car. Spinning me as we got there, he pushed me back against the side and pressed his body against mine. His leg slid between my thighs, his hands on my hips. I could see lust in his eyes, and I'm sure it was reflected in mine.

"Ryan... we can't..." I whispered without any enthusiasm. Instead of responding, he just leaned back down and kissed me. My mouth immediately opened, my arms wrapped around his neck as again we lost ourselves in a deep, deep kiss.

Pinned between Ryan and his car, I lifted my right leg up, wrapping it around him, holding him against me, and grinding my pussy down on his thigh as we kissed. I felt him fumbling with one hand and then heard the car's back door open. Pushing my leg back down, Ryan shuffled me to his left so I was at the open back door. He stepped back a moment, breaking our kiss, and just looked at me. Silently I stood still as his hands raised to my top and undid it. I did nothing to stop him as he reached both hands into my bra, pulling my tits out of the cups. For a brief moment I was aware that I was standing in a parking lot at night, my tits out for anyone to see. It wasn't for long as his hand on my shoulder pushed me to sit on the car seat and then I shuffled back, stretched out along it.

My legs open, my wet panties were now visible to Ryan as he crawled into the back seat and lay on top of me, between my thighs. "Oh god, mmm, oh Ryannn," I purred as I felt him grind his clearly hard cock inside his pants down on my clit.

I put my hands either side of his head and pulled his lips back to mine. Kissing him deeply as he fumbled with his pants. His cock now protruded out of the fly, I then felt him using his fingers to move the crotch of my panties aside.

"Ryan wait...a condom," I said softly around our tongues entwining.

He broke the kiss and lifted himself half up off me, the head of his cock at my entrance. Looking me in the eyes I could see his lust building. "I don't have one. Do you?" he asked me. At the same time he slid his cock head up, rubbing it over my clit with nothing between them.

"Aghhhhhh, n-no, I don't, oh god, j-just fuck meee," I begged, lost in the sensation I was feeling.

Not waiting an instant, the tip of his cock slipped down an inch and pushed into me. The head only at first, it felt so thick, stretching me open. Then as the head entered and the mushroom part was in it felt better. Until he kept pushing... the more he feed into me, the thicker his shaft was.

All I could think about was how good this cock felt entering me and how much it was filling me. I know the fantasy is always about being bigger than the girl's husband, but Ryan really was.

Ryan pushed himself up on his hands, the car door open with his feet hanging out in the air. I had my left foot wrapped around his calf, my right leg down on the floor in the back seat. I slid my hands up to feel his strong biceps and looked up at him as he moved his hips, sliding that thick, bare cock in then out, in then out. Going slow, fucking me deep. It was as he really pushed into me all the way that I could feel he wasn't just thicker, but was longer, too.

Looking up at this man, not my husband but my neighbour, my older neighbour, I felt so naughty, and so sexy. "Ughhhh yess Ryan, so good, fuck your cock...it's....right thereeeee," I Moaned as I pushed my hips up to meet him.

He continued his slow, almost teasing, deep thrusts into my body and smiled down. "Yeah, you love it, you look such a slut."

Hearing his words my eyes went wide in surprise, and he smiled when he felt my pussy twitch on his cock. "You said I looked good?" I panted, so turned on.

"You do, Aly, a good little SLUT." All I could do is groan at hearing him and I suddenly started to shudder. My whole body shook as I had another orgasm. My fingernails dug into his biceps as I bit my bottom lip, moaning.

"Oh, you liked that, huh?" Ryan smiled down at me. He moved his arms to hook them under both my legs, pushing my knees back towards my chest, my feet up towards the ceiling of his car. He pushed into me again, lowered his head down next to mine and began to pick up speed.

"You like me calling you a slut, Aly?" he asked into my ear as he started to lift and drop his hips now at a frantic pace. I could hear his cock making loud, wet noises as he pounded down hard in and out of me.

"Yes, yes, oh god, yes," I panted in reply.

"Why Alyssa? Why do you like me calling you a slut?" Ryan again moaned into my ear.

"I Don't know, oh god, so good," I continued to moan.

"Yes, you do. It's because you are a slut, a little cheating whore, aren't you, Alyssa?" Ryan tormented me.

"Yes, yes I am, oh god, I am," I had to reply, unable to deny it.

"Tell me, Aly. Say it out loud so I can hear." Ryan's warm breath on my ear sending me deep.

"I'm a slut, oh Ryan, I'm a cheating little married whoreeeee," I groaned, and in that instant my toes pointed, my body shook, and my pussy clamped down tightly on Ryan's cock. I screamed an ear-piercing wail as I came all over him, for the first time in my life my orgasm resulted in my juices ejaculating like I'd been shown in porn. This was without a doubt, the biggest orgasm I had ever had.

Right on cue Ryan thrust into me deep, and began to shake himself. He held his thick, beautiful, large cock in me and I felt every spurt as he erupted, coating the walls of my pussy in his cum. It was in that instant I remembered Daniel and I had been discussing starting a family. I had stopped my pill more than a week before, to be ready for when he got home.

I lay under Ryan exhausted, and very satisfied from three great orgasms as he lowered his body weight onto me. We just stayed there panting, catching our breath for a while, it felt like forever and felt so good. Finally, he pushed himself back up again, pulling his softening cock out of me. We shuffled around until we were sitting next to each other in the back seat, and I put my tits back into my bra and did up my shirt.

"That was fucking hot," Ryan said and I couldn't disagree.

"It was, but it still shouldn't have happened. I'm married, AND so are you," I replied.

Ryan just nodded as he did up his fly. "We should probably head home, huh?" he asked me and it was my turn to nod. I followed him out of the car, pulling my panties back into place and my skirt down only to hear some cheering. Looking over I saw two guys clapping from a few cars away. I blushed, so embarrassed, and got into the front passenger seat as Ryan flipped them off and went to the driver's seat.

"You're alright to drive?" I asked him.

"Of course. We will be home soon," he let me know.

We both sat in silence for several minutes as Ryan drove. Eventually I needed to tell him, and decided on sooner rather than later. "Ryan, I'm not on the pill."

He glanced over at me, I saw him hesitate a moment. "That's ok. Tomorrow I'll drive you down to get the morning after. It'll be fine." I just nodded.

After another long silence, I said, "We shouldn't have done that."

"Yeah, I know. Sorry, Alyssa. I don't know what came over us," was his reply.

I blushed a little, but it made me smile. "We need to not ever discuss it again, ok? It happened. We put it behind us, and that's that, yeah?"

I saw Ryan nod his head. "Yeah, that's for the best."

Silence again in the car all the way to our street. He pulled into his driveway, and we just sat there a moment. "I mean it, Ryan. It never happened, ok? I'll go tomorrow, get the pill, and that's it. Never spoken of again."

"I promise. I don't even know what you are talking about," he told me with a smile.

"Thanks. Emma will never know from me, either." And with that I opened the door and got out of the car. I walked around his car and down his drive, where I stopped, looking at my dark house.

I know it's silly, but I hate going into my house alone. I looked back and saw Ryan still standing, watching me leave. "Ah, I don't suppose you would walk me to my door? I hate going to a dark house by myself. I forgot to leave on a light." Ryan just smiled and walked down the drive to meet me. "Just to the door, nothing more," I added.

"I didn't even think it," he said, and we turned towards my house. We walked up the dark path, up the stairs, into the shadow of my front door and veranda. I opened the door, fumbling with my keys, then turned to Ryan. Even in the lack of light--just a couple of lamps down on the street--I could make him out just.

"Thanks. I did have a wonderful night," I told him. I moved in close, leant in to the side and gave him a light kiss on the cheek. As I pulled back, I felt his hands close on my hips and I froze. We just stood there looking at each other closely. Then, before I knew it we were kissing again.

Ryan's hands slid from my hips around to my back and down. I felt them slide over my ass, lower, and then back up under my skirt, cupping my ass. And as our tongues were again locked together, he lifted me. I'm pretty small so it was easy for him. My legs wrapped around his waist, and he held me up just by my ass. My arms went over his shoulders, hanging to him as he walked us inside and kicked the front door closed behind him.

We went through to my living room, and Ryan lowered me down onto the sofa. I reached to the coffee table by my head, flicking on a lamp, and then quickly began to undress. Pulling off my top and bra, then ripping down my skirt and panties as Ryan did the same with his clothing.

Both naked, Ryan bent down to kiss me again, grabbing my hips, and in one motion he sat down and flipped me up to straddle his lap. I was amazed and aroused by how easily he could throw me around.

I reached down, gripped his cock, and put it at the entrance to my pussy. Looking him in the eye I started to slide down onto it, feeling his thick head entering me and spreading me once again.

12