The Night I Met April Summers Ch. 02

Story Info
April and a fan have more fun.
2k words
4.39
19.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked up at this beautiful goddess and told her my name was Jim. Then to answer her question of me being a porn star. Of course like any other horny red-blooded male out there I would love it, but it wouldn’t be for me. She kind of gave me a sad look and said to bad, you would make a lot of the girls in the business very happy with the tongue I had.

April then explained to me that she was staying her as she was scheduled to appear at one of the hot dance clubs that Ohio had to offer and this hotel was close to the club. She then said that she hated to fuck and run but that she had to get back to her room and get cleaned up for her show that night. I of course said no problem and that I hope to see her again before we parted ways.

April then left and I got up and took that shower that I was going to take hours ago. I looked at the clock and it said it was almost 10:00. I figured I would still see if the hot little waitress wanted a drink so I went over to the diner to have a snack and ask her.

When I got to the diner there wasn’t another soul there besides the waitress and the cook. She had pretty much all of her clean up done so she sat and chatted with me while I had a piece of home made Apple Pie. I asked her if she would be interested in a drink or something and she explained to me that there were no bars around that she could get into. I then invited her to my room for a brandy if she wanted and she accepted. So I waited around till closing time and we went to my room after she locked the place up. I made us a drink and we sat and talked about what she wanted to do in college and what her dreams were. While we sat there she kept crossing and uncrossing her legs, which made her uniform skirt keep going higher and higher. I noticed that she was wearing stockings with a garter belt to hold them up. My cock was slowly starting to come to life when she excused herself to use the bathroom.

I got up and refreshed out drinks. Turned some music on and then sat back down to wait for her to come back out. I must have dosed off a little cause all of a sudden I heard her say excuse me, but do you make it a habit of leaving thongs out for girls to see when you invite them over. Man, was I embarrassed. April must have left her thong for me and I didn’t even notice it when I went to take a shower. I then explained to her that I had some company earlier and it was one of those chances in a lifetime things. She kind of giggled and said I already know that you had a visit from that stunning looking blonde staying in the room next door. I was surprised to say the least and she told me that she saw her come to my room with the ice bucket then disappear into my room for a couple of hours. She then just imagined what we were doing. She said that if she would have had another waitress on duty she would have taken the night off and came over to join us as she knew it was April that was staying. “How did you know that”, I asked her. She then explained that she had a boyfriend at one time that was a big April fan and that she had seen almost all of her movies. She said that she is bisexual and after seeing the way April eats a pussy she has always had a fantasy of being with her.

She then looked me right in the eyes and asked me if I would take her to bed and do what I did with April as she was so friggin horny from thinking about April and me together that if she didn’t get any relief soon that she would die. Being the nice guy that I am how could I refuse.

So I got up from the chair and pulled her into my arms and started to kiss her. She quickly responded. We stood there kissing and feeling each other’s bodies through our clothes when I started to unbutton her shirt. My shirt was then pulled off while I worked her shirt and bra off. She had beautiful tits. Nice and firm and the nipples must have stuck out at least an inch. I started to suck her nipples while I worked on the zipper of her skirt. Once I had it off it dropped to her ankles and she stepped out of it so I could see her standing there in her stockings and garter belt with a matching thong. I then took the thong off her, well I should say, I ripped the thong off her and started to eat her out. Her pussy was so sweet. She had it shaved just like the way April shaves and there was a nice little ring going through her hood.

I laid her down on the bed and then dug into her pussy like it would be the last one I ever got to eat. I would work on licking her from asshole to clit, but never touched her clit till she was starting to moan and groan. “Please, don’t tease me anymore, lick my clit, make me cum all over your face”, she asked me. So I started to lick and suck her clit till she screamed “I’m CUMMMMMMING, oh god I am CUMMMMMING all over your face.” She came so hard that I thought she was going to break her own back the way she had it arched off the bed. When she came down from her orgasm she just slumped down and laid there trying to catch her breath. Mean while I slowly licked all the juices that she had up and lightly played with her piercing.

Once she caught her breath she sat up and rolled me over and said, “Your Turn”. She then started to take my pants and briefs off. Just as she got my briefs off there was a knock on my door. So she climbed up under the covers and I put my robe on and answered the door. To my surprise it was April. She noticed I had company and said that she would come back another time. Remembering that my hot little waitress had some fantasies I quickly told April, no come on in. April shyly came in and said that she didn’t want to interrupt anything. I told her that she wasn’t and that it would be my honor if she would stay and chat for a while. April smiled at me and then told me that chatting wasn’t what she had in mind. She then explained that dancing made her so horny and that she usually went back to her room and got out her trusty little friend but thought that she would stop in and get some more from me. Being the quick thinker that I am I introduced her to my hot little waitress, whose name was Beth.

Beth and April started chatting with each other and I was sitting there trying to figure out how I was going to get this to beautiful women into bed with me at the same time. Beth then did it for me. She explained to April that she had scene a lot of her movies, and always had a fantasy of being with her. April smiled and quickly tore off her clothes and climbed into the bed with Beth. She said, “Making two fantasies come true in one day was her pleasure”. April looked over at me and said, “Jim, you just watch for awhile, I am going to take Beth for a ride that she will never forget.” Beth stopped her and explained to her that I had already gotten her off good with my mouth that she wanted to eat April. April smiled and of course said no problem.

So April laid back and spread her legs for Beth. I of course had to look at that pussy of my fantasies before Beth got there and I was in for a big surprise. April had her pussy pierced also. I didn’t remember that when I was there earlier and April noticed my confusion and explained that she had taken it out while she was driving. She had put it back in at the club. “Cool”, I said. Then Beth started to go to town on April. Beth was eating April out like a pro. Within minutes she had April squirming all over the bed then all of a sudden April started to really moan and grown. Just as she was starting to really climb to her peak she yelled at me to fuck Beth from behind while Beth got her off. I quickly shed my robe and came up behind Beth and slowly slid my hard cock deep into her tight pussy. And I do me tight. It was so friggin tight I thought for a second that she was a virgin. I told her, “Damn, you’re tight. I haven’t been in a pussy this tight in a long time.” She just told me to shut up and fuck her.

So here I am, in a hotel room in the middle of Ohio. I have April Summers spread out on my bed getting her hot sweet pussy eaten out by this little 19 yr old waitress with a virgin tight pussy. I started to slowly slide my cock in and out of Beth and April turned around so that Beth and her were in a 69 with Beth on top. Beth kept eating April while April started to lick and suck Beth’s clit. April would also lick my cock as it slide in and out of Beth. We must have been at it for at least a half hour when I started to feel the cum boil up in my balls. April and Beth had both had 2 orgasms a piece during this time. I told the girls that I was about to cum when Beth yelled, cum on her face. I want to lick it off after you do. So I started to really give it to Beth. Take deep fast strokes. Beth then started to cum again and this sent me over the edge. I quickly pulled out of Beth and started to shoot all my cum all over April’s face.

After the last drop was squeezed out of me I fell back into the chair. Beth and April the turned so they were face to face and Beth started to lick all my cum off April’s face. They then started kissing so April could have a taste herself. Then they just laid there curled up in each other’s arms. Beth then explained to me that the reason she was so tight was that she had only ever been with one guy and that his dick was half the size of mine. She said that it was a hurt so good feeling when she felt me slide m cock into her.

I then got out of the chair and climbed up in between these two beautiful ladies. We all laid there kissing and petting each other. Beth was the first to fall asleep shortly followed by April. I laid there for a while wondering how I gotten so lucky. I then fell asleep myself dreaming about what I wanted to do when we all woke up.

Hope you all liked this story. It was quickly written and was a spur of the moment thing when I wrote it. Be sure to vote. Feel free to contact me and let me know what you thought. Till then, Look for A Class Reunion to Remember 7 coming soon.