The Night I Met Daniel Craig...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I quickly collected up my coat and things and sat at the dressing table and began to reapply my make up, I didn't want there to be any tell tale signs of what I had been up to. I sat in that room for around half an hour. I wanted to go and find Daniel and push him onto the huge bed behind me. He was amazing.

I clicked open my purse and stroked on my mascara a few more times before I was satisfied. I got up and went to find my Mother.

"Róisín! Darling! Where have you been?" My mother was swaying, a bottle of whiskey in one hand, a glass of wine in the other. I laughed at this.

"I just got lost in the maze. When are we going home?"

"SURPRISE!" yelled my overly drunk Father.

"Surprise? I don't understand?" I stared at him, confused.

"This is our new home, the delivery vans are dropping everything here tomorrow, go to the master bedroom and you'll find something to wear to bed if you're tired dear, we're staying here tonight you see."

He said this while squeezing my shoulders tightly.

I glared still.

"So you decided to just move house without telling me? Did you think I wouldn't be able to handle it?" My mother smiled and pecked my cheek and wandered off joining a group of ladies singing Blondie. I was still a bit drunk and just couldn't be bothered with any of this. I walked away from them, my Father clearly detecting my distress followed me and took me by the hand.

"Um, come on now, don't be that way. Come and meet some of the guests,"

"I met them," I snarled.

"Please, just this one thing for your old man." He giggled to himself.

I half smiled and followed him reluctantly.

As soon as we walked in the door something happened which I would have preferred had not.

"Róisín, this is Daniel, Daniel, this is my gorgeously beautiful daughter Róisín." My Father slurred a little and giggled. I stood rigid, and my cheeks flushed red.

"Róisín, what a lovely name. How nice to meet you." Daniel flashed me a smile and I felt my knees turn to jelly and images of him naked rushed through my mind. I blinked and smiled quickly unsure as to how I should handle this situation. He leaned forward and kissed my cheek softly. I closed my eyes breathing in his scent, feeling his lips on my cheek. I brought myself back to my senses and seen him staring at me, his blue eyes piercing me, just like he had been piercing me previously in the maze...

"Nice to meet you. Um...Please excuse me, I'm going to bed."

"Oh goodness, let me walk you to your room."

I glared at him. I couldn't believe the way he was acting, especially in front of my Father and after his fiancé or ex fiancé or whatever she was to him was so devastated after finding me with him in the maze.

"What a gentleman Daniel!" My Father beamed at him, his cheeks rosy red from the alcohol he'd been drinking. I turned and began to walk down the hall towards the marble staircase, I could feel him behind me.

"Daniel you can't do this, you seen how we upset your girlfriend, I don-"

"Róisín, I told you, we aren't a couple anymore. Please believe me."

And I did, just like that. I believed anything that he was going to say.

"Follow me." I said and I took his hand. I came to the room I had before and pulled him in closing the door and before I knew it he had bent me over pulling my dress up and yanking my underwear down to my knees. I was gasping, my heart thudding as goose bumps gathered all over my skin. I heard him unzip his pants and drop them to the floor. He leaned forward so his mouth was right at my ear...

"I have been dying for you..." He dragged his hard dick between my pussy lips hard and thrust into me suddenly, my knees nearly giving way at how amazing it felt. He grabbed my breasts and rubbed my nipples with the palms of his hands. I was moaning loudly, tossing my head back, moaning for him to go harder, wanting to feel my body orgasm again like it had before.

He grabbed my hips and slammed into me, my arse cheeks slamming against him so hard. My pussy began to throb as my orgasm built up.

"Ohhh Daniel I'm going to come, don't stop please don't stop!"

He pressed his torso onto my back gripping onto me as he thrust into me and came at the same time as me, my body shaking uncontrollably in pleasure, both of our juices running down my legs. I fell to my knees panting. I turned over and sat down on the soft carpet and watched as he unbuttoned his shirt and remove his clothes until he was totally naked.

"Róisín, your turn." He said kneeling in front of me...

To be continued...

12