The Night I Shared My Wife

Story Info
With friend after one year isolated duty.
12k words
4.59
241.2k
374
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robertl
robertl
1,611 Followers

This is a true story from my military time, not long after my wife, Michelle, and I were married, nearly 15 years ago. I still remember the exact date, April 16, 1999. It was such an intense event that it is seared in my memory, along with the fact that Michelle and I have relived it over the years so many times. I had often wondered how I could tell this story until I discovered this site referenced on one of my favorite author's website. I took just a little liberty with some of the dialog as I admittedly don't remember it word for word, but the context was exactly as conveyed here. Other than that, the situation happened just as written. I hope you enjoy reading about our adventure into the unexpected erotic. I'm pretty sure nobody will enjoy it as much as the three of us enjoyed living it.

-----------------------------------------

Michelle, my wife, is a country girl, born and raised on a small farm in Eastern Washington. She was a high school cheerleader, a princess on the homecoming court,and nearly a straight 'A' student, always on the honor roll and a member of the National Honor Society. We went to the same school, knew each other well, and even rode the same school bus much of the time, but we never dated. I was too bashful to ask out such a pretty girl. She was, to put it mildly, simply out of my class. We finally started going together several years later, when I was home on leave after joining the Coast Guard. Michelle had finished college the year before and I was going to Radioman School in New York. I hadn't seen her since high school.

Michelle completely surprised me when I was home on Christmas break, starting a conversation with me at one of our high school's basketball games. She was 22 and had grown even prettier than in high school. It would definitely be fair to say that she was 'HOT!' Our first real date was to a movie the next evening after the game, but on the way, we both decided we would rather go to the mountains and play in the snow. We went back to borrow my dad's Toyota Land Cruiser 4-wheel drive and off we went, even though it was already dark. We dated the rest of my leave, and then wrote daily letters to each other for several months while I was in Radio School.

When I came home for leave after completing school the following May, we spent nearly every waking hour together for the next 2 weeks. We kissed and made out like horny teenagers quite a bit, but never went any further than that. A few days before I was scheduled to leave, I finally worked up the nerve to ask her to marry me. I know that seems quick for that kind of decision, but we'd actually known each other for a long time. I was shipping out for a year in just a couple days, and I didn't want that hanging over my head while I was gone. I was certain she was the girl I wanted to spend my life with. She was smart, funny, a LOT of fun to be with, and we both enjoyed the same things, especially the outdoors and she was very, very pretty. I can't express how thrilled I was when she said yes, even after she had seen earlier in the evening that I was dumb enough to take her an upside down pizza at the drive-in.

My first duty station was in Alaska where I was scheduled for a one year tour of duty on a remote isolated base on Sitkinak Island, near Kodiak, one of a series of similar bases on the Aleutian Chain. The trip to that remote outpost was the hardest I ever took, knowing I wouldn't be able to see her for a year. I still remember my tears falling after I got on that plane...something I have never told anyone about, until now.

All the guys on Sitkinak were lonely for home, some with girlfriends back home, some not. But the subject of sex was never far from anyone's mind or conversation. Although we felt lucky not being in a war zone, young guys spending a year away from any contact with the fairer sex was certainly not on anyone's want-to-do list. The Playboy centerfolds simply didn't hack it. We all had our fantasies. Mine was certainly anticipating my wedding night with Michelle when I got home.

I was one of the lucky ones. After four months on Sitkinak, they had an extra radioman on the base, so I was transferred to the Coast Guard Air Station on Kodiak Island, just a few miles from the town of Kodiak. The Coast Guard gave me two weeks of leave before reporting, so I flew home.

One of the very first things on my agenda after getting home was marriage to my sweetheart. Since we didn't have a lot of time, my brother and his wife took Michelle and me to Reno to get married.

After the ceremony at the Park Wedding Chapel, we all went to dinner to celebrate, then my brother and his wife dropped us off back at the motel, and they went casino hopping. Our wedding night was the first time that either of us had been together with anyone sexually as we were both virgins up til then. That night was incredible for us. Michelle was pretty shy about exposing herself to me and turned the lights off before getting undressed, when she climbed in bed with me with that naked body wrapped in silk....suffice it to say, she was worth the wait and definitely lived up to my fantasy!

The night wasn't quite so incredible for my brother and his wife. I had, unfortunately, locked them out of their motel room (small motel, no night service). I'd accidentally put their key in my pocket when we got dressed for the ceremony and they really didn't want to come pounding on the newlywed's door in the middle of the night when they got back from the casino! But I digress.

As a married couple, we were permitted to live off base in Kodiak, so I found us a little one bedroom apartment and Michelle joined me a couple weeks later. We loved each other more than anything else in the world. Michelle found a part time job working as a legal secretary three days a week while I worked at the air station and we regularly explored Kodiak Island, which was absolutely beautiful. Our sex life was great. We made love typically daily, and at least every other day, except the five or six days during Michelle's monthly, which were pure hell for both of us!

Although, we never ventured into anything particularly risqué in our lovemaking, there was apparently an unknown desire inside both of us to experiment, which along with a once in a lifetime set of circumstances led to the event I'm writing about.

About six months after Michelle came to Kodiak, one of my friends from Sitkinak, Alec, had finished his yearlong tour of duty and was being transferred to his new duty station, the Coast Guard Air Station in Elizabeth, North Carolina. He was scheduled to fly from Sitkinak into Kodiak and have a one night layover before flying to Seattle, then home the next day for a 30 day leave. We invited him to spend the night with us instead of staying in the barracks at the base.

I had told Michelle what it was like on Sitkinak, isolated from any female companionship for that long. Before Alec's visit, I warned her that as pretty as she was, he was bound to pay her a little more attention than she was used to.

We wanted to help Alec celebrate getting off Sitkinak, so we planned to treat him to dinner in one of the nicer local nightclubs that evening. Kodiak was a hotspot for nightclubs as in a town of a few thousand, there were 12 very nice nightclubs.

That day, I had the day shift at the air station and Michelle wasn't working, but said she needed to do some shopping, so she took me to the base and kept the car. When she picked me up after I got off duty, she gave me a rather odd smile and told me that she had to get dressed for dinner, adding that she had a little surprise planned for me and Alec.

"Oh, by the way," she told me, with a sweet, sexy smile, "tonight's the night!" This meant that her monthly was over so sex was definitely on our agenda tonight...finally! Anyway, I dropped her off at home, very eager for the night to come and more than a little curious about her surprise.

When I left Michelle at home, I told her it would be at least an hour and a half, most likely two hours, by the time the plane landed and I took Alec out to the base to sign some paperwork, so she should have plenty of time to get ready. After Alec arrived and he got all his paperwork done, we went back to the apartment to pick her up for dinner.

When I went to the door to get her, I got the shock of my life! Michelle's long dark brown hair was gently curled over her shoulders about to her breasts and with her lipstick and makeup, she was absolutely stunning!

She was wearing very sexy, skin tight slacks and high heels, but it was the blouse and bra she was wearing that made me slack-jawed and nearly unable to breathe. Her blouse was a creamy white and very see-through, obviously intended to be worn over a camisole or other undergarment. Tonight though, the only thing under it was a very thin, semi-transparent, red push-up bra. She had fairly small, but very pert breasts, and what that bra and blouse did for her was indescribable! Her blouse slinked over every little curve, clearly outlining her breasts and nipples, and, with both blouse and bra being so transparent, her cleavage and the pink of her nipples could easily be seen. On top of all that, she had a new perfume that was completely intoxicating and feminine. Everything about her, from her red high heels, freshly painted nails, beautiful hair, beautiful lips, especially that bra/blouse combination, perfume, simply everything, exuded sexy! I thought I was going to die from lust right there!

And I wondered what the heck she was going to do to poor Alec!

Michelle is generally a very conservative girl. I hadn't ever seen her wear anything like this before, even when we were alone. She was very trim and proud of her body and liked to dress a bit sexy around the house and, occasionally, when we went out. But it was never anything like this!

She did a little twirl around and asked me, "How do you like my surprise?"

"I'm literally speechless. You're breathtaking!"

"Do you think Alec will like it?" she asked.

I was a little apprehensive about Alec seeing her like that... and her going to dinner in a public place. But she was just so beautiful and happy that I couldn't bring myself to say anything. She reminded me of Donna Fargo's song "I'm the Happiest Girl in the Whole USA"

When we got to the car I think she got her answer, Alec couldn't get his eyes full enough when I introduced them. As I mentioned, there weren't any women on Sitkinak, so Michelle was the first woman he'd even seen for a year, except for an occasional passenger on the mail plane and a couple ladies in the office that evening. And what a sight she was! She is definitely very attractive and this evening, radiated sexy. What surprised me then though, was her reaction to Alec. She got a big smile on her face and gave him a big hug and kiss on the cheek.

Talk about throwing the chicken to the hungry fox!

I knew this was going to be a long night. Michelle and I were still newlyweds, full of lust for each other and instead of the normal five or six days of her monthly, it had been over two weeks since we had made love because I had been sick right before. But, as she had told me just a little while ago, it was now over and we would play tonight! It was the longest we had been without sex since she came to Kodiak and we both had been getting hornier daily (and definitely nightly, almost desperate enough for me to sleep on the couch!). We were looking forward to spending the first night after her monthly making hot, steamy love, which, unfortunately turned out to be tonight. But, we had invited Alec to spend the night and there was no way we could un-invite him now just to satisfy our over-active sex hormones. Then, I go to pick her up at home and she is so damn sexy, I wanted to take her right there...but we had a guest to entertain for the evening. I knew it would be late before we could get our privacy and have some real fun and I was going to have a hard time keeping my hands off of her until then. This was going to be a long, long evening!

We went to dinner, Alec and I hardly ever taking our eyes off of Michelle (along with every other guy...and a lot of the ladies in the nightclub). I don't know if she had thought about it, but I was hoping we didn't run into any of her co-workers or clients who knew her. Chances are, none of them would have recognized her anyway, made up as sexy as she was. Luck was with us though and we got through dinner with no one recognizing her and no incidents from lusty, homesick sailors.

When we got back to our apartment, we had a couple bottles of wine left over from our wedding reception that we had been saving for a special occasion. This seemed like the perfect time, since the Coast Guard didn't allow any alcohol on the base. Alec hadn't had any for the last year and we were celebrating anyway, so I opened one of them and we all had a glass.

The only comfortable seat in our living room was our couch, so that's where we all sat. Alec sat on one end, me on the other, leaving Michelle between us. There was no way that I could sit close to her and not put my arm around her and snuggle. She felt and smelled so good! It took all my willpower to stay away from those lips and nipples. And, I suspected she wanted some nipple attention too, as much as she loved my mouth on them. Anticipating our upcoming bed time activities was driving me crazy (and I was pretty sure, Michelle too) and the evening had barely started!

We talked about life in the Coast Guard and on Sitkinak. Alec and I told Michelle about the boxes of nails at the abandoned WWII Air Force base. The nails had rusted together, then the wooden boxes rotted away, leaving perfect cubes of nails with no boxes...looked pretty funny. I told Alec about the air station I was transferred to on Kodiak and Michelle relayed the story of how exciting it had been for her to come to Alaska and a little about her job. Alec told us how he was looking forward to finally going home. We wondered about his next duty station and talked about several other things, all of which seemed like safe topics to distract us from how sexy Michelle was.

But it wasn't working. Neither Alec nor I could ignore her tight slacks and especially that sexy blouse and what was underneath. It was obvious Michelle was enjoying her little tease and was getting turned on from the way we were ogling her nipples, which were growing more and more erect through that thin material. I was wondering if she had realized just how explicitly that blouse would show her assets, especially when she was getting this turned on. Right then, she was really unable to conceal her arousal! I guessed that turnabout was fair play, as she was certainly able to see the bulge in mine and Alec´s pants. I was getting so horny for her! I wanted to lean over to caress and nibble on those nipples and ravage those sweet lips, but knew I absolutely couldn't with Alec sitting right next to us. Plus, her showing herself off like that in front of another guy was really doing a number on my already overactive libido. I wanted her even more than on our wedding night!

Then, the thought struck me like a bolt of lightning. How horny was she making Alec? What if it was him caressing or kissing her? That would be just incredible after being stuck out there on Sitkinak for a whole year!

Neither Alec nor Michelle had any clue what was going through my horny mind or how hot I was getting thinking how it would be for Alec, deprived of any female companionship for a year, caressing those breasts, kissing her, maybe even sucking on a nipple! Even the thought of me and Michelle in bed later, making love, paled in comparison! Oh my God, what that would be like for him! And for Michelle! The thought was SO DAMN HOT!!! Plus, by then, we had had three or four glasses of the wine and that was making my thoughts even sexier, along with pushing my inhibitions to the wayside.

Finally, Alec excused himself to go to the bathroom. As soon as he left, Michelle whispered to me, "I can't take much more of this, I'm so HORNY! You never told me Alec was so good looking!"

I couldn't believe what she had just said! Was there an opportunity there somehow? Were the wine and the sexy atmosphere affecting Michelle like they were me? Were her inhibitions down so she might do something that would have been unthinkable only a short while ago? If she did, would she (or I) regret it later? Do I dare try to make something happen between them? Neither of us were drunk by any means, but we weren't used to any alcohol at all, so the wine was definitely having some effect, probably a little more than I was realizing at the time.

I told Michelle that I hadn't really thought Alec's looks would be an issue when we invited him. Then I tugged the bottom of her blouse loose from her slacks and reached my hand under it to massage one of her breasts, pinching her sensitive nipple and rolling it between my fingers, just to tease her little. Ohhh, God, so damn sexy! I've never felt anything like that bra! The bottom part was satin and the front over her nipples was so thin I could hardly feel the fabric. I finally had that nipple rolling between my fingers, after craving it all evening...and how damn bad I wanted a nipple in my mouth, sucking on it, rolling it around my lips, drawing her breast into my mouth! My little effort to torture my wife (and myself) was obviously working, given the way Michelle was moaning, gripping my arm and squeezing her legs together. She deserved it after tormenting me and Alec all evening! Revenge can be so sweet sometimes. But, I wasn't sure who was being tortured the most.

When I started to remove my hand, she told me, "Oh, God! Don't stop -- that feels so good!"

At that point, I thought she was so horny she wouldn't even care if Alec saw my hand on her breast under her blouse. I know that I didn't care, but other plans were forming in my pea sized brain. So, I gave her other nipple a couple little rolls between my fingers, kissed her with my tongue briefly into her mouth and pulled my hand out. I told her "I don't know what to do about your being horny, since we still have a guest to entertain, you'll just have to find a way to endure it."

The look she was giving me as she was madly trying to tuck her blouse back in would have been lethal if she wasn't so sexy!

Then I took a deep breath and asked her, "Since you sound like you're kind of in the mood a little bit, and you've been tormenting Alec all night anyway, would you be open to entertaining our guest with a little bit of making out...if the opportunity presented itself?"

But, before she could answer, Alec returned from the bathroom and rejoined us. Bad luck for him I thought.

This was torture. I actually thought she was going to say she would, but, now, she wasn't even nodding a yes or no. We sat and continued to talk, but I was so nervous that I have no idea about what. Michelle acted pretty nervous too and still wasn't acknowledging what I had asked her. Alec certainly didn't notice either of us acting different; he was still too busy noticing my sexy wife!

Finally, Michelle said she was getting herself some more wine and asked if either of us would like another glass.

Both Alec and I asked for some, so she got up and poured each of us a glass, then came and sat back down. But this time, she sat closer to Alec, brushing her leg against his, with her shoulder close to his and resting her hand on the edge of his leg. I thought she pulled her shoulders back a little more to make her blouse tighter across her breasts, outlining her erect nipples even more than they had been before.

After Michelle sat down, she turned to Alec with a very seductive look on her face and asked him if he had a girlfriend back home.

robertl
robertl
1,611 Followers