The Night is Still Young

Story Info
Continuing a night to remember.
1.8k words
4.29
15.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Copycat88
Copycat88
25 Followers

DISCLAIMER; This story is about femdom, sissies, and cuckoldry. If these topics don't appeal to you, move on. No need to read or comment. If this does appeal to you, ENJOY!

*****

- THE NIGHT IS STILL YOUNG -

Mike (Now known as the cock sucking slut Michelle) had just given his first official blow job and there was a look of contentment and serenity on his face.

"Can I have a drink now" he muttered.

We all chuckled.

"Sure sweetie, you earned it" I said, "but don't take to long, both Bonnie and I need to have our pussies licked and after a show like that, we need some release.

We sat for a few minutes, chatting sipping our drinks and relaxing when Bonnie stood up and taking 'Michelle's hand led 'her' to the spot where 'she' had just given her husband one if the best blow jobs of his life.

Bonnie was her mid 40's, a few extra pounds, curvy build, long auburn hair and beautiful smile. She looked every bit the accountant she was. It wasn't till we started chatting online that you would have guessed what a kinky little wench she was.

As sat down on the edge of the bed she hiked up her skirt and slid down her panties that by know we're a soddened mess.

"Now, let's see if you can suck a clit like you suck a cock. Linda tells me you're the best she's ever had." Bonnie purred.

"Steve, let's see if you're as good as Bonnie claims you are" I chuckled.

Both sissies fell to their assigned tasks, like dehydrated dogs in a desert. Lapping at our pussies for all they were worth. It seemed they were in a silent competition to see who could make the most noise and slurping sounds.

"Easy boys, the night is still young." I laughed.

I wanted to close my eyes and lay back and take in all the newness of Steve's tongue, but the sight of my sissy lapping up Bonnie's juices kept my eyes wide open.

I'm not sure about Bonnie but I came at least twice. Then I placed my hand on Steve's forehead...

"That's enough... For now," I fumbled for the words, "I need some of that cock." I lifted my legs to give him easy access, sitting on the edge of the chair my pussy was at the perfect height for him to slide right in. "Oh my" I said, "that's quite the cock you got there." As I said that I could see over Steve's shoulder that I had got 'Michelle's' attention, because his face was no longer buried in Bonnie's cunt. He was transfixed on Steve sliding his cock into me.

Mike had told me that he wanted to watch me get fucked hard by another man for many years, but with life, work, kids and a fear that in doing so we would wreck a beautiful marriage, we had not even considered it. Now our kids are gone, work is something we do, it doesn't do us, and firm in our love for each other, this seemed like a great time to fulfill this fantasy. His and mine.

With my knees drawn up on the arms of the chair Steve was getting everything I had to offer, slowly sliding all of his eight inches balls deep into my eager dripping slit. With each increasing thrust, his balls made wet from my flowing wet pussy, slapped the rosebud of my open ass. His pelvic bone perfectly poised to bump and grind my hard button of a clit, I was in heaven.

Wham, wham, wham, like jack hammer he pounded my willing slit, with ever increasing speed, until he reached his climax and arched his back, stiffened and then started trembling, just like he did when he came in my sissy mouth.

Some unintelligible grunts was all he was able to manage. When I came to my senses I looked up and saw we had an audience. Both Bonnie and 'Michelle' were laying on the bed watching us finish our symphony in chair major.

"Bonnie" I said, "you are a lucky woman, he's got a great cock and knows how to use it. Now, I need you to use yours. I motioned to her to put on the strap-on that they brought with them. As she carefully slid it into place I motioned for 'Michelle' to come over to me, 'she' had a job to do.

"Michelle, my pussy seems to be filled with Steve's cum and I need to have my pussy cleaned, and Bonnie is going to fuck your pussy while you do it."

'Michelle' took Steve position, but in a much less dominant role, and began to lap up the juices that were spread between my knees and my belly button.

"Some, of this is mine, but most of the good stuff in the middle... Is all Steve," I said. As 'Michelle' settled into cleaning my pussy, and Bonnie made her way behind 'Michelle'. Not missing a beat Steve stood up and moved to the edge of the chair I was sitting in and stuck his half flaccid, pussy juice covered cock in my face. He took it into his hand gave it a little shake and playfully said, "Want some?"

It wasn't until we watched the video later that I got the full effect of Bonnie fucking 'Michelle's' ass, 'Michelle' licking me, and me sucking Steve's cock. Beautiful.

After a few moments we started to get into a rhythm. Bonnie pushed into 'Michelle's' ass, 'Michelle' bumped into my pussy, I was thrust onto Steve's cock. We went like that all sucking and fucking for a few minutes. It was easy to tell that Bonnie was getting the best of this daisy-chain and was nearing an orgasm. She thrust and bucked and grabbed 'Michelle's' hips and with eyes clenched shut grunted like a wild boar, growled, and came in a shuttering sweaty explosion.

As she started to come back to earth she opened her eyes to see both Steve and I staring at her.

She chuckled "Wow, never done that before."...We all laughed.

As Bonnie slipped her strap-on out of 'Michelle' I sat up and called for a break.

Again we got drinks and snacks and toweled off a bit. I asked Bonnie is there anything specific she would like to try, that we haven't done?

"Well yeah...You said, you guys were going to teach me how to squirt!"

-----------------

If he didn't know by now 'Michelle' should be able to figure it out that Bonnie and I had been chatting and colluding about this evening for quite awhile. Our meeting in the bar was no change coincidence.

Bonnie and Steve were new to this whole swapping/swinging/cross-dressing/bdsm thing and are looking for mentors, and we were more than willing to hold their "hands" as they explored their kinks.

Not that we were huge swingers either, in fact this was the first time since before we were married that we had ever played with another couple, but we were a little further down the road, and we had learned some of the 'ropes' as it were... And we owned quite a few ropes, cuffs, paddles, and various other torture/pleasure devices.

One that I really want to put to good use was our newest strapless strap-on. It was the best we'd ever owned, a realistic 'cock' and an internal construction that gave me great 'G spot' stimulation and rubbed my clit just right, I can orgasm just about every time I use it.

Although Bonnie wanted to learn to squirt, I wanted to use my new strap-on and teach some sissies how to please a woman.

"Ya know it just dawned on me," I said "'Michelle' is the only one who hasn't cum yet, let's give him a ride, and besides I want to try something I've only seen in a porno."

"I want 'Michelle' and Bonnie in a '69' position on the edge of the bed, with Bonnie on top, Steve taking Bonnie from behind. So 'Michelle' can lick Bonnie and suck Steve intermittently. And Bonnie can suck 'Michelle' and I'll pegg 'Michelle's' sweet little ass."

Trying to coordinate four people, on one bed in three different sexual positions is no easy task, and at different times one of us would be so wrapped up in the pleasure they were getting, they would stop and enjoy the whole experience.

As we attempted this push me, pull you. Suck me, fuck you ménage-a-quad, it became apparent that something had to give. "Bonnie, I asked" why don't you sit this one out and your sissy and I will spit roast this piggy."

I motioned for 'Michelle' to roll over and get up on 'her' knees and as I took 'her' from behind Steve shoved his cock back into Michelle's eager mouth.

The two of us were slamming into him from both ends with reckless abandon. Steve face fucking him and me pounding him with my strap-on.

I came twice.

With all this activity 'Michelle' was still not close to coming, 'she' needs to have 'her' little man clit rubbed to get off.

"Bonnie," I gasped, "will you grab some lube and come rub 'Michelle's' clit?" She dutifully squirted some lube into her hand and slowly grasped "Michelle's' clit and began to rub. She was really teasing him, with a firm grip and then a pinch of the glands. Rubbing everything from tip to taint. Slowly up and down then fast, always varying the pace and intensity.

I could feel 'Michelle's' ass tighten up on my strap-on, gasping for air every time Steve pulled out and he had that 'I am no longer attached to reality' look that meant 'she' was going to cum any second.

"Pull 'her' little clitty harder" I told Bonnie. She jumped up the pace, and that was all it took, 'Michelle' arched 'her' back. "Don't let his come spill" I told Bonnie. "Catch it" Steve needs to have his first taste of another man's cum and he has to finish his clean up job before he is done.

She cupped her hand around the head of 'Michelle's' "clit" and caught all she could. 'Michelle' tensed and then spurted more jizz than I had ever seen from 'her'. Through the strap-on I could feel the contractions in 'her' ass. I knew this would be an orgasm she would never forget.

"Bring it your hand up here so Steve can lick it up." I told Bonnie.

When she moved to the head of the bed and fed the cum to him that was enough for Steve and he bucked and jerked and grabbed the back of 'Michelle's head and shot his hot load of cum into 'Michelle's' mouth causing 'Michelle' to have yet another orgasm and amazingly 'she' managed to cum even more than the first time, but this load was lost to the sheets.

We all just fell into a heap on the bed, each cuddling our own spouse. We were all pretty exhausted at this point and one by one, we fell asleep..

... I guess we'll have to teach them how to squirt next time.

Copycat88
Copycat88
25 Followers