The Night King Pt. 02

Story Info
To break a woman.
1.5k words
3.85
19.2k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 04/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had been feeling romantic, so after dinner this time, he decided to give her a shoulder rub and kiss up and down her back and neck. Her earth-brown hair was pulled back in a ponytail, which made it easy. He kissed her neck down the vertebrae, down her back, leading to her butt, which he also kissed. You could visibly see the knots releasing in her back as his hands moved over her. He could see she was smiling, glittery red lipstain spread on lips, perfect teeth a masterpiece.

"How was your day, sweet lady?" John asked.

Peitho said, "I'm just glad it's Friday. Thank you for staying an extra day. I needed this so badly."

His soft hands rubbed her neck, moving her head slightly back and forth as they massaged the muscles down. They'd been drinking red wine in his room again, and he was starting to feel frisky.

He said, "Wait right here." He got off the top of her and off the bed and went to the corner of the room that had the window. He got a corner room again, of course; they loved him here.

He chose the paddle first. It was about four inches in width, about a foot long, and "stung like a motherfucker," as a former sub once told him. He also grabbed a ball-gag that looked like it would fit. She was still laying on her stomach on the bed, and she opened her mouth for the gag. He snapped it shut around the back of her head, and she adjusted it for comfort.

He decided on one final toy for now: a spreader bar. He affixed her arms and legs to the bar; it held her legs apart so he could always have access to her vagina, and made it so she couldn't move her arms very much, as the crosspiece connected to a piece that cuffed the wrists.

He said, "You comfortable?" She shook her head yes. "Good. If you need me to stop, raise two fingers and I'll stop."

He pulled her into position at the end of the bed and made sure she was comfortable again. The first ten hits or so were gentle, no more than a light spanking. Her ass slowly reddened, whack, whack, and that made ten. He rubbed her butt all over and ran a hand up her back, scratching with his nails as he did so, and grabbed her by the hair.

With hair in hand, he increased the strength of the hits. She began letting out little yelps with each one. He stopped periodically to rub her down and make sure she was fine.

He stopped after several strong hits. The paddle he'd been using was leaving large red marks on her ass and back of her thighs. He rubbed the area gently, silently hoping that it would bruise her. He wanted to break her this time. He badly wanted to mark her as his own. She wanted that, too.

He decided to switch to a different toy. He'd brought his collection with him this time to Boston. They were in the Marriott again and it was late; dark and cold outside, with a threat of rain, as always. He had cracked one window open to let in the musty smell of the rain clouds; he loved that smell. Plus, it helped keep the room generally cool, as he warmed her up like a hot plate.

Up next was a bundle of canes; they were made of high-quality, thin, light-weight plastic and they clinked together as he pulled them out of his suitcase.

"Are you okay? Do you want to continue, slut?" He said.

She nodded yes, though she couldn't see what toy he'd taken out. He smiled at the beautiful eyeliner she used, emphasizing her already-anime-sized eyes, beautiful and dark and lovely.

The canes whistled through the air. When they struck, she let out a near-scream, muffled only by the ball-gag he'd put on her before. She looked so beautiful, unable to say anything, unable to resist, unable to do anything but raise two fingers if he was to stop. They left a mark that looked incredible, red and already purpling welts the length of the canes, spread out slightly from the force of impact.

The canes whistled again like a steam engine, smack. Muffled scream. Tears were streaming from her eyes now. Still she did not put up her fingers. He rubbed the area. "You're doing really well, sub. I've decided to reward you."

He moved her up on the bed and laid down beneath of her, head just below the spreader bar. He pulled her back so that she sat directly on his face. He licked at her pussy like a man dying of thirst. It wasn't long before he could feel her shuddering, letting go. He sucked on the clitoris still, massaging her insides with his wet, wet tongue, and she moaned through the gag lewdly, and loudly.

He got up again. "Okay, let's roll you over now." She rolled awkwardly onto her back and he guided her legs with his hands. Her arms were held apart, leaving her beautiful breasts wide open. He took her right nipple between his index finger and thumb, and gently squeezed. Her eyes were closed in concentration. He used his left hand to do the same to her left nipple. He played around them until her nipples were rock hard. Then he squeezed harder, and could see her tense up. When he finally let go, they were shot red, and he slapped her breasts back and forth playfully. Each time he hit, she squirmed and let out a little, "Unh."

"You are mine. You are all mine. I will keep you safe. Now close your eyes, dear. I have a surprise for you." She did as she was told. He placed the alligator clamps on her nipples at the same time, and her eyes shot open. She grimaced, the tears starting up again. She was shaking her head back and forth, which made him want to slap her. So he did. It left a red mark like a target.

He was completely nude, and his erection was obvious, a thick tree-trunk of a dick. He began to hit her in the face with it, smacking it against the sides of her face, degrading her, hitting the target he'd just made. She tried to turn away, but he just pulled her face back toward him and kept hitting her.

She stopped resisting finally. "Good. Now, you little cunt, I'm gonna take you, and you can't stop me."

He pushed her legs up next to her ears and that forced her hands above her head. She was so subdued, so naturally perfect. After putting on a condom, he rubbed his cock around her labia for a while, and then he slammed it into her.

She threw her head back. She was dripping wet, but even someone prepared for it would not expect it that fast and hard right away. He kept slamming all six inches of his cock in and out, in and out. He had the palm of one hand pressing against the top of her clitoral hood, while the other hand held her legs in place by the crossbar. You could hear the slick noises as he pounded her g-spot, angling just right. Squish, squish. "I've wanted you so badly, slut. God you are so amazing," he said.

She came again, mouth clamping down hard on the ball-gag, eyes squeezed shut as her legs shook in ecstasy. Her whole body was shaking, and she pushed back against the spreader bar. At almost the same time, he could feel the pressure building up all the way from his toes. His calves tightened up, then his hamstrings, his quadriceps, finally his ass. He kept slamming into her, her head was still thrown back, and he came so hard he thought he was going to die; he could feel the cum forcing its way from his cock like a fire-hydrant trying to push water through a garden hose. He groaned loudly and let go a deep, rumbling boom. "Oooooouuughhhhh fucccckkkk."

He slipped out of her and pulled off the condom and began to clean up. He popped the quick-release from her ball-gag and she used her tongue to push it out, since she was still spread. When he removed the alligator clips, she let out a loud sigh. They were red, marked. While she couldn't defend herself, he sucked on her nipples gently, lapping at them with his tongue, flicking them back and forth; then he blew on them, warm air made cool by the saliva. They rehardened and they were happy.

Her butt and thighs were abstract paintings of red and blue and purple. Even as they dozed, she could feel each and every mark he made as she pressed back against him, content, and used up. He had broken her. She was his now.

The End of Part 2