The Night of the Comet

Story Info
Another Christmas story.
1.5k words
3.18
29.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dedicate this story to all those Alpha males with big cocks, all of the size queens and cuckolds out there. To all of you grammar and literary experts, I don't care if you find a mistake, this was done for my and your pleasure not to win a Pulitzer Prize in writing. Try to enjoy any way.

Ps: No Alpha male were really injured is this story.

*****

Thank you Steve.

There are those out there who claim the world started with a "Boom," and from that came life. Others claim life started in the oceans and progressed from there. I myself like the idea that our planet was a dormant rock that got hit by an asteroid and thus the furnace in the core was ignited.

My name is Joe Smith and I am an astronomer. I got the urge to watch the skies at an early age and never gave up on the dream. I was sitting there watching the skies that night because the once love of my life was out on a date with one of her "Bulls," as she called them, so another night alone.

It wasn't like this when we first got together; she would come with me and watch the stars while lying on a big fluffy blanket naked in each other's arms. One day I had to go to a conference and would be gone for five days and when I returned my whole world was turned upside down. She had met a guy at the gym she used and in turn he had used her for four of the five days I was gone. Jane felt no remorse and said I could accept this new way of life with her calling all the shots or just move on down the road. I asked what the new rules were, and she handed me a sheet of paper with the list.

1. She would go out when ever she wanted too.

2. She would have sex with anyone she wanted too.

3. I would only get sex when she said so.

4. I would continue to pay the bills as always.

5. If I didn't like the rules hit the door.

I was devastated but what could I do? She would go on her dates and come home and tell me all about how great her bulls were, how big they were and how full she felt when they were inside her. I on the other hand was left with clean up duty. Jane would insist I clean her out with my tongue all the time telling me about all the things they had done, I refused. As time went on I started to spend less and less time at home, so I wouldn't have to hear how her new bull had a twelve-inch cock and my little six and a half just didn't stand a chance any more.

On that night in December, I observed a comet that wasn't in our charts. It appeared to come out of nowhere and was headed straight for earth. My best guess was it would be here in just three days. If a comet that size were to hit the earth, all life would be snuffed out in a heartbeat. I contacted all the right people but with such a short time frame all they could do was pray and wait for the end. I went home that night to tell Jane and all she could do was say I had better keep my jaw loose as she was going to enjoy herself and cleanup duty would be ongoing.

Instead of going out she invited her bulls over to our place to save time. I had never seen any of them until now but wasn't surprised when into my house walked three black dudes and two whites. They all acted as if I wasn't even there. Before I could say anything all their clothes were off, and they had my wife naked in seconds. Down on her hands and knees she went from one guy to the next taking their cocks into her mouth to get them all hard at the same time. Before my eyes I saw the largest amount of cock I had ever seen, each one was at least eleven inches and as round as a soda can. I just turned to walk away when Jane called out, "Hey sissy-boy where do you think you're going." I turned and with a tear in my eye I said, "To work."

At the observatory I could at least be in my own little world until the end of time. After about ten hours I heard my phone ring for a text message, so I pulled it out to read it. It was from Jane telling me I needed to get home pronto so she could be refreshed for her next go round, I hung up the phone. When I entered the house the smell about made me throw up. Sitting on the couch Jane was covered from head to toe in cum and had an evil grin on her face. The first words out of her mouth were, "get over here and start licking." I went into the washroom and got a washcloth and a towel and started in. An hour later all of the guys showed back up and just walked in like they owned the place and in nothing flat they were fucking Jane in every hole. The two left without a hole looked over at me and one said, "On your knees, boy, and suck my cock." I just looked him in the eyes and shook my head.

I slipped out and back to work. The next time my phone rang I just ignored it. As the comet grew closer, more and more people began to panic. It had become a giant light in the sky. On the third day we all prepared for the crash but something unexpected happened, it shot between the earth and the moon looping twice around the earth and then back out into space. All of the experts were at a loss on how to explain what had happened. Life as we had known it started to go back as it was before.

Jane was so pissed at me when I got home for not being there for her, but all I could say was, "You had your five bulls, and you didn't need me anymore."

"How can you say that, you're my life partner and you should have been here. They are just cocks to fill a hunger, nothing else."

"So you could laugh and make fun at your 'sissy-boys' expense?" She had no answer for that, so I let it drop.

One week after the comet had passed strange things began to happen. Any guy with a cock over six inches woke up to find that their cocks had been shrunk down to two inches and about as much around as a pencil. Every guy with six inches or less lost nothing or found out that theirs was now six inches. The doctors said it was some kind of a virus, and there was no cure for it. I was scared because at six and a half I was afraid it would hit me too, but it didn't. Any size queen with a large dildo was shocked when they would insert them, and they would disintegrate. The tables had been turned for all of the average guys as they were now the "big men" in bed. It was like a Christmas wish had come true.

Jane started to become lovey-dovey as her bulls had nothing to make her fantasies come true anymore. As she begged and pleaded with me for affection I handed her a sheet of paper with my new demands.

1. I would go out with who ever I wanted too.

2. I would fuck who ever I wanted too.

3. She would only get sex when I decided she should.

4. She was mine to use as I saw fit

5. If she didn't like she was welcome to hit the road.

To prove my point I made her get to her knees an suck my cock till I came in her mouth, then she was to show it to me then swallow it all down. With a tear in her eye she did as she was told. For someone who had been shut out for so long it felt good to be in charge again. I decided to name the comet "Six" for all of the now lucky regular guys in the world.

Today when I came home Jane was waiting wearing just an apron and a smile. I said jump she asked how high. I fuck her at least twice a week, a lot more than she did for me, and I fuck three different women twice each week and have her clean me when I get home and on Sunday I rest.

Thank you "Six".