The Night of the Festival Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Yuna stroked me, I tried to focus enough to open my eyes and look at her. She smiled at me, more brightly than ever before. I continued to moan. All of her shyness and uncertainty was gone. She kissed me, and pulled her hand away. I gasped and panted as I recovered my senses.

"You've wanted this," I said. It wasn't really a question.

She nodded, looking away a bit.

"For how long?" I asked her.

"... at least the past few days," she said. "They just... all look so happy, and I just... I've always..." she stopped, blushing.

I felt Yuphya hug me from behind. "Oh, you can talk later. Right now..." she said right into my ear. She pulled my hand towards her thigh. I gasped and pulled it away, remembering what was there.

"Oh, come, don't be shy," she said. She bade me to look down, and I saw as she pulled aside her loincloth to show me.

I froze again, but I heard Yuna's gasp of excitement at my other side. I watched as she held out her hand to Yuphya's cock. "M-may I?" she asked. Yuphya nodded. Yuna looked at me, and then put her fingers against Yuphya's cock. Hesitantly, she wrapped them around. It was thick. I had no idea what these things were like - I had never seen one so close before - but something told me that hers was unusually thick.

"Come on, you too," she said. I reached out, then pulled away, and then slowly let my fingers land. I don't know what I expected, but something about it, the very idea of touching her there - of Yuna and I touching her together - turned me on so much.

Yuphya reached over and put her hand on my breast, under the thin fabric. The piece of it slid off almost as soon as she pulled even slightly. Shuri did the same for Yuna. Now the four of us sat together like this, touching each other, even closer to nude. Yuna moved to the other side of Yuphya, and continued stroking her. Yuphya wrapped her hand and arm around Yuna's face, entwining her fingers into Yuna's hair, and kissed her passionately. Yuna seemed startled at first, but then she began to kiss back, enjoying it as Yuphya pulled her deeper into the kiss.

Should I have been jealous?

I wasn't. I was happy for them. This was beautiful.

That was when I realized that something in me had changed, and it couldn't be undone. I closed my eyes, but Shuri wouldn't let me dwell on it. She pulled me into a kiss just as deep. Then she had me laying on the couch, on my back. Her fingers moved to where Yuna's had been before. I gasped and moaned - her experience here was apparent. She stroked me more confidently than Yuna had. Every slight shift of her fingers made me gasp. She moved her face down my body and put her lips to my breast. My eyes widened - of all the things I'd never thought of before - this was amazing.

She took her fingers from between my legs, and, mystified, I panted for more. She ran her fingers across my stomach, and suddenly, her fingers were replaced by something else - her tongue. I gasped. This was... all I could do was moan. I had never felt anything so amazing before. I heard Yuna moan, and I could tell Yuphya's tongue was pleasuring her in the same brilliant way. The room practically spun around me as Shuri's tongue darted around and slid back and forth over that one magnificently sensitive spot.

More demons came and sat beside our heads. Without thinking, I leaned my head into the lap of the one beside me. It was another girl with a cock.

Shuri swirled her tongue and I moaned in reaction, and then she pulled away. I whimpered in reaction, as she and Yuphya both stood up. Beside me, Yuna whimpered from the same emptiness as me. But the two demon girls just smiled at us. The two at our sides - a girl on my side, a boy on Yuna's - wrapped arms around our shoulders and held us to sit up a bit.

"Have you girls ever sucked cock before?" Yuphya asked. I gasped.

"N-no," I replied. Yuna shook her head, almost trembling, so excited she couldn't even speak. I had never seen her like this before. It was hot.

Shuri bent towards me and ran fingers through my hair. "Your first taste of cock is something beautiful - an initiation of sorts. You should savor it, and remember and treasure the experience for the rest of your life," she told me. I felt myself blush as I nodded. Treasure it? This was so different from how most humans I had known thought of things like this. The word "enlightenment" came into my head as I took in this new point of view and turned it around in my mind. Why had we been so afraid of this? This was beautiful - there was no better way to describe the demons' society, and the way they viewed love. The humans' view of love seemed like nothing in comparison to this. Empty. Cold, where this was warm, and fulfilling.

Shuri noticed my smile as I took in what she had said. She stroked my hair again. The boy on Yuna's side came around and sat next to me. I noticed Yuna had her hand at Yuphya's waist. I saw her lips moving, eager to touch Yuphya's cock for the first time. I kissed her on the cheek, and nuzzled against her neck for a moment, then put my hand on the waist of the boy who sat next to me. He was handsome, like Yulio, but dark-skinned, with bright blue eyes and dark hair pouring down over his shoulders. He touched my face and kissed me. "You really are beautiful, Kima," he said. "I hope you enjoy this." His voice was rich and buttery. I kissed his shoulder, then moved down his body, and knelt on the floor. He sat on the edge of the seat, as did Yuphya. Yuna knelt beside me. From the look on her face, I could tell she wanted me to go first. I smiled at her.

The boy had pulled his cock out from his loincloth, and I placed my fingers on it. Savor it, I thought. Treasure this moment... an initiation... I heard the implication in that - we would never leave here. That we would join them. I didn't care - no, I wanted this now. Please... transform me.

I gently kissed the tip of his cock, then opened my mouth a bit, stuck my tongue out, and licked it. I felt him move a bit from the pleasure. His cock twitched. I licked him more and more. I loved this.

His fingers brushed my face and I paused and looked at Yuna. She had been watching me, enthralled. Now I was to watch her.

She held Yuphya's cock, then leaned forward and began to lick. As she found a rhythm, I went back to sucking the cock in front of me. Shuri came in behind me and held me, squeezing my breasts as I sucked cock for the first time. I could taste something leaking out of the top. I began to stop for a second, but Shuri told me to keep going, so I did. His cock began to twitch more, and then - I moved back, startled. A bit of his come had gotten into my mouth, but the rest of it covered my face and breasts. I gasped at how much there was.

"Demons come a lot more than humans," Shuri said. Just then, Yuphya started to come on Yuna. As Yuna moved back like I had, Yuphya stood and pumped her cock. More come sprayed from her onto Yuna, even more than what was on me. Then I noticed a crowd had gathered. Men and women with huge, erect cocks, looking to us - wanting us to suck them.

Demon come...

I sat up on my knees and placed a hand on the thigh of the demon nearest to me, whose huge cock had long since cast aside her purple loincloth, and eagerly began to suck my second ever cock.

12