The Night of the Festival Ch. 02

Story Info
The festival continues...
4k words
4
5.2k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/18/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Yulio)

Earlier

I don't know when I began to feel it.

It might have been when we got out of the bath, when the demon helping us began to dress us after we bathed. He did Siro first. Siro stood at a mirror while the demon, Gawen, rubbed scented oil over his chest, sides, back, and arms. Gawen was tall and thin, with long, black hair that he always wore out. Siro had told me that I look similar to him, but I didn't see it. He's about half a foot taller than I am, and though we both have long, dark hair, mine isn't nearly as nice as his. Plus, you know - demon magic.

Even though he and Shuri had been teaching us things for the past few weeks, I hadn't seen his cock until we were in the bath together. He wasn't even hard then, but I was amazed - and a little embarrassed, even though I knew I was, well, only human. Mine was a bit bigger than Siro's but he wasn't embarrassed at all. Now, watching him react to Gawen's hands on his body, I wondered if he might be losing focus on the mission.

I also wondered exactly how much he thought I looked like Gawen, and if we might be able to replicate this situation once we got back home.

I shook my head. I doubted Nika would enjoy that idea. She hadn't been into the idea of a threesome back when Enio was around, and I doubt her feelings would be different now, particularly considering the source of this new fantasy.

My breath slowed, and the warm feeling that I'd had within me from watching them started to fade.

I couldn't forget. The demons had killed Enio.

He had been on the last mission like this. None of them had come back alive. I had been in love with him - with both him and Nika. I couldn't choose, but fate chose for me. Now, Nika and I had sworn vengeance. It was because of this that we weren't allowed to go in in the same group - the higher-ups worried that our emotions would get us exposed. I wished, for the thousandth time since arriving here, that I had told Nika more of what I'd felt for her. Now that the chance might never come again. But I couldn't think that way - it could - it must.

Even though no group of spies had ever returned alive -

"Mmmmmm,"

My thoughts were cut off by Siro's moaning. Gawen's hand was on Siro's thigh, dangerously close to his cock. He was starting to harden. I tried to stop this heat within me - anger? Arousal? Whatever it was, it wouldn't help. I needed to keep a clear head.

Gawen had begun fastening a gold strap around Siro's thigh, with chains and crystals hanging from it. He moved up and draped a chain belt, gold with pearl and crystal beads, around Siro's waist, doubled. Then a choker necklace, and a piece that went from his shoulder diagonally across his chest. His fingers brushed over Siro's nipple as he did this. Siro moaned again.

Gawen undid Siro's ponytail, and ran fingers through his blond hair, cuddling the side of Siro's face with his own as he did. We had both tied our hair back after the bath, but I guess Gawen wouldn't let us keep it that way. He braided small sections of Siro's hair, and put jewelry in it.

Then, he pulled a piece of purple silk from a basket, and twisted the ends of it, He held his arms around Siro's body, and gently draped the silk low on his waist, letting it flow between Siro's thighs and over his cock, held in place by one of the gold belts. He gestured for Siro to look in the mirror, and he did, and gasped. He turned towards me, and I gasped as well - I had never seen him look like this before.

Gawen gestured to me. It was my turn now.

I walked to where he waited for me. As Siro passed me, he brushed his hand against my arm lightly. His touch sent a wave throughout my whole body - was I that sensitive already?

As I reached him, Gawen put his hands on my arms, just above my elbows. I stood and tried not to look in the mirror, but I couldn't resist. Gawen had moved to get the oil, and I saw him behind me, pouring some into his hands. I felt my cock beginning to react. No...

His hands came to my arms, and I breathed in sharply, and felt my muscles melting into his hands. He massaged me, leaning his face in closer over my shoulder. "Shhh," he whispered, his lips near my forehead. Was that supposed to make me calmer? It didn't.

I don't know how I lasted as he rubbed the oil over my arms, then my sides, and back, and finally my chest, wrapping his arms around me to do so. Even as I melted into his arms, the thought of Enio, of Nika, kept me from falling under his spell.

I stood almost completely cold as he put jewelry on me, just like he did with Siro. He didn't like that. He kissed the side of my head and whispered, "Look at yourself."

I lost my focus for a second and did, and gasped. I didn't recognize myself for a moment - I never wear my hair out, and, well, I knew I had an athletic body, but the oil, paired with the gold and crystals, did something to my body and made me look - yes, I'd say it - sexier than I ever would have thought I could.

He pulled a blue silk from the same basket, and held it around me. As he draped it over my waist, I felt myself being transformed. The completed look - it wasn't me as I had known myself then, but... it was beautiful. As much as I tried to deny it, I couldn't.

There was something truly beautiful about this.

It wasn't until then that I looked at the jewelry that he had put on me. A choker like Siro's, gold ear cuffs with teardrop-shaped gems hanging from chains, a similar leg strap, belts, an arm cuff... beautiful things I never would have thought to wear before. I strained to not let myself dwell on it, but even then...

We met the girls at the front and continued to the festival - Gawen went separately. As we entered the giant hall, I couldn't believe what I was seeing. So many demons - so many beautiful demons, all there to...

"I, uhhh... I think I'll stay to the side for now. Just... to get acclimated, you know." I backed away as I said it, until I felt a column behind me.

"Okay, but don't miss out for too long," Shuri said. "Trust me... you'll have fun!"

Yuphya grabbed Siro. "And you?" she asked.

"I... I think I'll join in," he said. I gasped. Yuphya squealed in delight. "Perfect!"

I stared. What was he...

"I will too," Yuna said. We looked at her. "I... I mean..." she stuttered, looking at Kima. Kima was stunned.

"It's alright," Shuri said, "We'll be gentle with you." She picked Yuna up and carried her in her arms.

"Wait!" Kima said. "I-I'll... go with you." She would leave me alone? No, of course she'd choose to go protect Yuna. But...

Yuphya hopped from side to side, clapping her hands excitedly. "Perfect!" she said.

"Kima..." I started, then trailed off. What could I say?

"Don't worry," she replied. "We won't get..."

"And don't you stay out on the sides too long," Shuri told me. I tried to speak, but no words came out. "Come have fun with us. You'll have to at some point, you know,"

I nodded nervously.

Have to? They wouldn't...

I looked around to see where Siro had gone. I spotted him, but... that couldn't be him, with two demons' cocks in his hands... no. It was. It was him.

A demon passed by with a tray of tea. I took one and drank it. Yes, that must be it. There must have been something in the tea.

I stood by the wall for a while longer, trying not to watch, but trying not to let it show how much this was bothering me. The whole time, demons passing by would look at me. But it wasn't the hungry, possessive look we're taught to think of when we think of lust. There was genuine love and admiration in their eyes.

While trying to avoid the gaze of a particularly beautiful girl, I spotted a familiar back in the crowd, a long way away. I gasped. It couldn't be.

But no two people in the world could have that same red hair, that same beautiful copper shade, against such perfect mid-brown shoulders, sturdy yet so lovely.

No. Of course they could with demon magic.

And Enio didn't have curled, onyx-colored horns in that hair. His killers did.

What if... what if demon magic could steal his beauty? What if that was how they did it - preying on humans, stealing their best features and walking around with the good looks of their victims?

In the crowd, I had lost sight of that demon - Enio's killer. But the thought made my head spin.

I moved to sit down... and a tall demon caught me before I even realized I had stumbled.

"Oh, hello-" he said, then gasped. "A human..."

I looked away from him, but he still held me softly. "Are you the new pre-initiates?" he asked. Pre-initiates... was that... Yes. I nodded.

"How fortuitous for you that this festival should happen," he said as he placed me down on a couch. "Are you enjoying yourself so far?" I shook my head and looked away. My strength was returning, so why wasn't I getting up yet? His hand was on my thigh, gently. I could easily move past him. I could easily...

Enio...

The sight of that hair and that back - even if it wasn't Enio's ghost, or his killer, or anything, it had gotten to me.

"Enio..." I finally realized I was moaning his name.

"Enio, did you say?" The demon started, "Oh, I'm not... oh," he said, as if he'd realized something. He moved his hand from my thigh, and stroked my hair. "What is your name, dearest? Forgive me for not asking sooner," he said. His voice was so lovely, like a deep, fine tea. With honey. If we had been anywhere else, I would have just lay back in his arms and let him have his way with me right then.

I considered not responding. Then again, it wasn't as if they didn't already know our named.

"Yulio," I said, trying not to sound too curt.

He smiled. "How lovely," he said. "I am Ailim," he said.

I nodded. He wanted me. I could tell. I wanted... something. I wanted to get out of here.

Even when we get our revenge, I thought, Enio isn't coming back.

That's the thing about revenge. It takes a while for you to realize that, doesn't it.

I think I laughed a bit, then. A loser's laugh.

Ailim had his hands on my arms now. They were warm. Warm demon hands.

I leaned back on his shoulder and let him kiss me. He did, passionately at first, entwining his fingers into my hair as he brought me deeper into the kiss. Then he stopped, suddenly. I breathed a bit heavily, missing him, almost panting.

Then he did something I didn't expect - he lay me down on the seat - which I now realized was a large square lounge, big enough for four or five people to lay on.

He lay beside me. "What's wrong?" he asked. I blinked and breathed in sharply. I didn't know what to say.

He gave me a minute - a whole minute of sitting there, listening to the moans and pants of demons fucking in every direction. I felt myself begin to blush.

"Are you just nervous?" he asked. "No.. it isn't just that, is it?" He looked around. "Where are your friends? There are a whole group of pre-initiates, aren't there?"

"I... they, - I mean -" I didn't know what to say. He smiled. "I think I see one through there," he said. I turned to look.

Siro had demon come all over his face and chest, and in his hair, and he was sucking the cocks of two demons. A third had their hands around his waist, stroking his cock.

"He looks like he's enjoying himself," Ailim said. I tried to hide the horror on my face. Ailim pulled me in for another kiss. "Shall we join them?" he asked.

Fuck it.

Fuck everything.

- fuck everything, there was a good plan. I took his hand and let him lead me to where Siro was.

It took a moment for Siro to notice me, past an ejaculating demon cock. "Yulio!" he said, when he did. He smiled. I didn't smile back, I just sat down next to him.

"Just," I started. "... do whatever you want with me," I said.

Siro lay down next to me, and smiled at me. He was covered in demon come - covered in it. There was some on his hand. He started to pet my chest and poke my nipple. I flinched when I felt that stuff touch me.

Ailim lay on the other side of me, and he also began to pet my chest, still playing with my hair.

"No," he said. "You have to enjoy this, but don't worry. We'll make sure you do."

Enjoy it. Enjoy it. I looked at Siro, with pity. He kept smiling at me, as if to say, "No, really - enjoy it,"

I pushed away his hand. Had he forgotten?

"How-"

"I don't believe it..." a voice said from behind me. I froze. Who. What.

Could I turn to look? Could I bear it?

"Yulio..."

The way he said my name...

I turned.

There was no mistaking what I saw.

This was something no demon magic could create. This was no dream, no memory. Every bit of him...

I opened my mouth, but no sound came out. I couldn't say it... he might just vanish...

But he stayed, solid, real, here...

"Enio..." It was Siro who said it.

I just gazed at those large black curled horns.

Smooth. Shiny, black horns in that perfect red hair.

Elegant, even, with bands of gold jewelry around them. Horns. On the head of my beloved.

Enio was alive.

He was here, he had become... a demon, somehow.

He was next to me, his arm around my body.

His body - beautiful - in nothing but a soft loincloth, just like us.

I felt myself throw my body into his embrace, as our lips met. Of course.

Agents are sent in to masquerade as pre-initiates. Pre-initiates studying to become demons. They live among demons for weeks, learning their ways, sending back brief missives, until suddenly, they vanish. Without a trace. The organization knows nothing about what sort of bizarre sacrifices and torture rituals the demons use to feast upon the poor innocent humans, but there's no way those humans - those loyal agents - could have survived it.

Unless - the organization's greatest fear came true. The answer was right in front of us - the false pre-initiates simply became real ones.

His kiss - this wasn't some evil creature wearing his skin, pretending to be him. This was him - Enio, my Enio... here all along. Alive... so alive.

And I came alive in his arms. Ailim held me from behind, and ran his hands up and down my sides. I could feel his hard cock against my hip.

I could feel Enio's - Enio's cock - hard against the front of my body. I felt his hand on my cock - hard, I realized as he began to stroke me. The sensation was like nothing I had ever felt before - nothing I had ever dreamed. Enio... Alive...

My senses came back to me and I remembered where I was - and I saw it, truly saw it, for the first time. Demons, everywhere - beautiful - making love. Creating beauty, in their bodies, in their decor, in their entire lives, their society. It was all made of beauty and love. This is what Shuri and Gawen had been trying to teach us this entire time. Love was the foundation of everything here. Love and magic.

I buried my face in Enio's shoulder, in that lovely red hair, and moved my hips against his hand. "My love," I heard him say. I started to cry a bit then, I think.

"Enio..." I moaned, as I came into his hand. He held me and I cuddled into him more. I felt Ailim stroking my hair gently. "How beautiful," he whispered. Enio held me for a few minutes. I held him, too. Everything had changed, that fast. I had been so scared before, but now I knew. This was what I needed.

"So are you ready to suck cock yet?" The question startled me. It was Siro who asked it. I looked at Enio, and he held my face and kissed me.

"Please," he said. "I - I mean, I've always dreamed of this. Of being reunited with you. Like this," he said. My heart seemed to erupt, and I fell into his arms again.

"Enio," I said. "Yes, please - this - us... let's be together here," I said.

"Mmm, but you have to do it like I did," Siro said. He stood in front of us now... he looked so cute and happy. He had always been sort of tense, and not really sure of himself in training, but now he seemed to have found something. I smiled. I knew it too. He was small and slender, and nude like this, he gave the impression of a mischievous pixie.

He bent forward and ran his hand down my body. I gasped a bit at his touch. Enio still held me, and now he smiled and whispered into my ear, "Have you ever sucked cock before?" I shook my head, and they both smiled even more.

"Your first one," Siro said, "You have to savor it - and treasure the experience forever, right?" he said, looking to Ailim and Enio for approval. The two demons nodded.

"This is the beginning of your initiation," Enio said. And it sunk in again that we were really going to...

But all my fear was gone - I embraced this fate.

"Please," I said. "Initiate me. Let me..." Enio just sat back and gave me space. Even I knew what to do now. I ran my hands down his body, and lowered myself until I knelt between his knees. I had never really looked at his cock when we were trainees together, though even if I had, I knew it was bigger now because of his magic. It was mostly hard, and the shape was clear through his loincloth. I ran my fingers over it, over the fabric, and I heard him moan. Siro knelt at my side, and held my shoulder. He kissed me on the cheek lightly. I smiled, as I gently moved Enio's loincloth out of the way.

His cock was beautiful, as beautiful as everything else about him. I looked at it and knew that this was what I wanted...

I leaned forward and kissed the tip, then licked it a bit.

I heard him moan as I continued. This sensation - it was unfamiliar but it felt so right.

As I continued sucking, another demon - Ailim? No, someone new, a girl - came and held my body from behind, and stroked my cock. I relaxed into her arms, as she cuddled into my neck. Enio seemed to be enjoying the sight. He moaned and stroked my hair. I gave myself even more to his cock. He started to shudder - I could tell he was about to come. I wanted it all over me.

I pulled my face back and used my hands to finish, thumbing near the tip, where he'd apparently enjoyed having my tongue hit him. His come started to spurt out, a bit at first, and then a shot of it bigger than I had ever believed possible came out. I fell back into the other demon's arms, as Enio continued to come on me. I was covered in it already - demons really did come more than humans.

Even though I had come lots from the demon stroking me, and just from everything I was seeing, I was still hard. Ailim noticed my surprise - I saw where he sat now, on the same couch as Enio, with a cute demon girl sucking his cock. "That tea you drank," he said. I gasped as I remembered it. "Oh, don't worry," he said. "It doesn't do anything to your mind - it just helps you stay hard longer, and keep making come." I nodded, relieved - and turned on by the idea.

The demon girl sucking Ailim's cock stood up, and that's when I noticed she had one, too - as big as Ailim's and Enio's were. She held it out for me to suck. I smiled, and Enio stroked my hair as I moved over to kneel at her cock. Enio came and sat on the floor beside me. "You look so beautiful sucking cock," he said. I felt myself grow warm inside. Ailim stood and Enio began to suck his cock next to me.

Reunited with my true love, sucking demon cocks together.

The demon girl came on me, and I enjoyed feeling it drip down all over me. I heard Ailim moan as he came onto Enio, and Enio laughed as it covered him, too. Then, he pulled me to look at him, and kissed me, his mouth full of Ailim's come, mine full of the demon girl's - and his own. I moaned at how sexy this way. Ailim continued to come on us both.

He ran his fingers through my hair as our lips parted, and smiled at me. "I never thought I'd see you again," he said.

"They told us you were dead," I told him. "They said the demons killed you,"

"They would say that," he replied. "But I'm here. I'm alive, here..."

"And you've..." I started. No words seemed to be enough to describe all of this. "You've... awakened me... transformed me..." He saw me struggling to find the words, and put his hand on the side of my face and pulled me in for another kiss. I fell into his arms - this was a better way to say how I feel.

12