The Night of Their Lives

Story Info
Elderly couple is gifted one more night of youth.
4k words
4.65
11.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Swilly
Swilly
598 Followers

Millie pushed the meal cart into room 603 of the Pine Hills Assisted Living Center. Most of the residents took their meals down in the dining room, but tonight Margaret Anderson was feeling a bit under the weather. She and her husband, Lloyd, would dine together in their room this evening, with the television as their company.

"Hello Mr. and Mrs. Anderson," said Millie. I've got your dinner here. It's your favorite. Meatloaf and mashed potatoes, with a nice cup of soup to start with."

"Thank you Millie," Margaret said with a smile. "I hope it wasn't too much bother for you."

"Don't be silly, Margaret. I love coming in and visiting with the two of you. You're practically royalty around here. And to think that each of you has lived more than a century. I wish I could sit with you all night and listen to the stories you have to tell."

"You're very sweet to say that, Millie," Lloyd chimed in. "We're just a couple of old fools that have managed to live a long time. I guess we just lived quiet lives is all. We didn't wear ourselves out, so we still have a little tread left on these tires."

"I'm not buying that for one second, Mr. Anderson. Not one second! You're quite the rascal, you are. You let me know if you need anything, okay folks?"

"We will, Millie. Thank you again," Lloyd said as Millie rolled the cart out of the room.

She smiled as she moved into the hallway. The couple was the talk of the unit. They doted on each other endlessly, still deeply in love after all these years. They were, Millie liked to say, an image of hope for the romantics of the world.

Lloyd sat beside Margaret at the little table in their room. To their left was a small living room area with a couch and television; across the room was an area that housed the twin beds they slept in, a dresser in between them.

Margaret was having what she called the twitches. Every so often, she'd have a few days where her hands would shake uncontrollably. Then, without reason, they would stop. This day was one of the bad days. Lloyd sat with her, soup spoon in hand, alternating one spoonful in her mouth and one in his. He had adored her from the day they'd first met almost eighty years ago. He adored her still.

It took them nearly an hour to finish dinner like that, but neither one minded. They loved being together no matter what they were doing.

They had been through so much together. Margaret had waited on Lloyd while he was overseas during World War II. She worried that she'd never see him again, but he returned to her, complete with some shrapnel in his butt and a few holes patched up. When he returned, he opened a deli and green grocer on the corner of Eighty-Fifth Street and Lexington Avenue. They ran the store together for decades, finally retiring in their mid-seventies.

They'd raised two children, a son and a daughter. Together, they dealt with the heartbreak of burying each child. Their son, William, was taken from them in an auto accident the summer after he'd finished high school. Their daughter, Mary, had passed away a few years ago, the big C chewing her up from the inside out. She had married and given birth to three children of her own, and those three have added seven great grandchildren to the family.

Since her passing, the family dispersed around the country, leaving Margaret and Lloyd as the last holdouts in the New York area. They'd get the occasional card or phone call, but as these things go, they were mostly forgotten by their heirs.

After dinner, Margaret and Lloyd moved to the couch to watch Wheel of Fortune. One of the contestants, an attorney from the midwest, had just won thirty-two thousand dollars in the bonus round. She had shouted out the answer of "A Brief Explanation" one second before the buzzer sounded.

It was while they were watching that the strange visitor appeared in their room. He must have moved very quietly, since they hadn't even heard him come in. He was dressed all in white, right down to his shoes. Even his hair was white, although he seemed to be sporting a healthy tan. The couple turned toward him when they'd realized he was there.

"Good evening, Margaret. Good evening, Lloyd."

"Good evening," Margaret replied. "And who might you be?"

"Oh, let's just call me...Clarence," he said with a little chuckle.

"Clarence. Okay then, Clarence. How can we help you?" Lloyd asked.

"Ah. I believe the question is...how can I help you? You see...I have a proposition for the two of you. Every so often, I become aware of some folks who might be interested in taking advantage of something I can offer them."

Lloyd looked at the man with suspicion. "Is that so?" he asked. "What might that be, and what does it cost?"

The man looked around the room, glancing at the television before replying. "How do you folks like it here?" he asked. "Are you happy? Is this how you imagined spending the rest of your lives?"

"It's as good a place as any," Lloyd replied.

"But are you happy, Lloyd? You're alive, but are the two of you really living?"

"I'm here with my lovely bride, Mister...Clarence. What more can a man ask for?"

"You know," Clarence began. "You both have several more years of life ahead of you. I'm sorry to say that they won't necessarily be that enjoyable, but I guess that's to be expected when you're in your second century, isn't it?"

"What is the point of this," asked Margaret, her hands visibly shaking.

"How would you like to be young again for one more night? To spend the night dining and dancing and...well, whatever else you'd like to do with the night?"

Lloyd laughed. "How would we do that, Clarence? Can you tell me that?"

"I can do that for you, Lloyd. I can take the last of your youth and roll it all up into one single evening, where you can be what you once were. As you were when your life was all out in front of you."

"How?" asked Margaret. "How can you do that?"

"Truthfully? I don't know. I don't understand either. I just know that I can, and I have done it for others."

"This is preposterous," croaked Lloyd. "You can't do that. No one can."

"And if I could, Lloyd? Would you do it?"

Lloyd looked at Margaret, her hands shaking, her cloudy eyes looking back at him. "One more night with Margaret as she was when we met? Am I crazy enough to believe you can really do that?"

"All you need is to say yes, Lloyd. And you too, Margaret."

"But," Lloyd began.

"What's the harm, Lloyd?" Margaret put a shaking hand on his arm. "If he can't do it, saying yes means nothing. If he can..."

Lloyd looked at the stranger in white, who was smiling. "I think my bride is interested, Clarence."

"And you?"

Lloyd nodded. "Yes. One more night."

Clarence turned away and bowed his head down for a brief moment. When he turned back around, Lloyd and Margaret were on their feet. She was wearing a pair of heels and a red dress that accentuated her curves, showing off her twenty two year old body. She looked exactly as she did on the night Lloyd had met her. He stood beside her, looking dapper in a dark pinstriped suit and a fedora.

The couple looked at each other incredulously, having a hard time believing what they were experiencing but fearful of not believing. They tried to accept it as if this were an ordinary occurrence, because they feared doing otherwise would break the spell and switch them back into their aged bodies.

"Lloyd," said Margaret, grabbing him by the hand. "My God. He really did it."

"Of course I did," Clarence replied with a kindly voice. "One thing," he said as he took something out of his pocket. "You'll need these." They were wristbands, similar to those from an amusement park. He attached one to the wrist of each of them and nodded. "Are the two of you ready to go?"

Lloyd and Margaret looked at each other and shrugged. "We're ready, Clarence."

"Follow me then," he replied as he moved toward the exit. He opened the door and held his hand out, beckoning the couple forward. Margaret and Lloyd walked out of the room and were suddenly in the lobby of the Hotel Astor. They both recognized it instantly. There were clearly modern amenities added since the nineteen-thirties, but the high ceilings and ornate trim were unmistakable.

"Take the elevator to the rooftop garden," Clarence told them.

"Will you be joining us?" Lloyd asked.

"No, no. You go on yourselves. I'm finished here."

"Will...will we see you again?"

"No, Margaret. My part is done. It is now up to the two of you to make this night what you will."

Margaret gave him a hug. "Thank you, Clarence. Thank you so much."

Clarence nodded and shook hands with Lloyd. "Goodnight, my friends."

They watched him walk away before moving over to the elevator. They rode up in silence, hand in hand. When the doors opened on the roof, they exited and were greeted by the maitre d'.

"May I see your wristbands?" he asked.

They each held out an arm for examination, and he nodded and smiled.

"Ah, yes. Dinner and dancing in the rooftop garden. I hope you have the night of your lives," he said with a kind smile. He motioned with his hand and a hostess walked over. "Please show this lovely couple over to their table."

"Of course. Please follow me," she said as she began to walk. When she arrived at their table, she pulled a chair out for Margaret, who smiled and sat. Lloyd sat across from her at the small round table. "I'll bring you a complimentary glass of champagne," the hostess said before leaving the table.

Margaret and Lloyd quietly sat across from each other. Finally, Lloyd spoke up.

"Okay. You're not saying it, so I will. I know this is a dream, but I'm just going to go with it. Why not, right? What's the worst thing that can happen? In my mind, I'm sitting here with the most beautiful woman in the world who happens to be the love of my life."

"My sweet Lloyd. If you're dreaming, then I'm having the same dream. I've read about such a thing happening. Let's not ruin it, okay?"

"I have no intention of ruining anything, my love," Lloyd said. "Like the man said, I plan on us having the night of our lives."

An orchestra played as they enjoyed a wonderful dinner of quail, mashed potatoes and roasted vegetables. The food was cooked to perfection, each bite full of rich flavor that excited their newly livened taste buds.

"Goodness, Lloyd. This food is delicious," said Margaret. "And to be able to actually use a fork and knife without being in pain? I never thought I'd experience that again in my life."

Lloyd nodded. "Old age crept up on us a little at a time, my love. Having it reversed in an instant makes me realize just how difficult it was living in our broken down old bodies."

Margaret gave him a smile. "I can't wait to get out onto the dance floor, Lloyd. I'm so excited to take advantage of this young body I've found myself in."

She looked around at the other patrons, noticing them for the first time. There were probably almost two hundred people there; many of them were couples. They all seemed to be wearing wristbands that were identical to Margaret and Lloyd's. Their clothing, however, was wildly different. Clothing from every decade of the twentieth century was being worn, right down to those horrendous leisure suits of the seventies.

Margaret looked at Lloyd, shock registering on her face. Do you think all of these people...they are all like us?"

Lloyd looked around and shrugged. "I don't know, Margaret. Your guess is as good as mine. Does it matter?"

"I guess not. I mean, why would we be the only ones chosen for such a...I don't even know how to describe what we've been chosen for."

"Then don't try," said Lloyd kindly. "You know the old saying about gift horses. Let's have some dessert and then we can get on to the dancing."

The waiter served them baked Alaska, which they enjoyed with a cup of coffee. They declined a refill on the champagne, wanting to remain fully engaged in the moments they were experiencing. Once finished, they moved to the dance floor. The orchestra played through music of the forties, fifties, and sixties. Margaret and Lloyd danced non-stop, enjoying the youthful bodies they found themselves in for the night.

They finished the evening dancing in the gentle breeze as a singer crooned about the summer wind. They clung to each other tightly and kissed under the stars, their now young bodies yearning for more.

The orchestra stopped and the rooftop began to empty out. The couple wasn't really sure what they should do, but they moved toward the exit and the elevators with everyone else. They were greeted near the elevator by a bellhop, who handed Lloyd an old fashioned metal room key with the number 1101 engraved on it. Lloyd looked at Margaret and shrugged.

The couple got on the elevator and rode one level down to the eleventh floor. They followed the signs that were posted in the corridor until they found their room. Lloyd opened the door that led into a large suite with a living area and separate bedroom.

"It's beautiful," Margaret said as she looked around the room. "Oh Lloyd."

"So are you, Margaret. Even more beautiful than I remembered."

Lloyd took Margaret into his arms and kissed her, deeply and passionately. Neither of them knew how much time they had, so they didn't want to waste a single moment. Clothing was removed one item at a time as they kissed their way into the bedroom. By the time they'd reached the bed, they were both naked.

Margaret climbed onto the bed and unpinned her long dark hair before settling back into a pile of pillows. Lloyd climbed onto the bed beside her and leaned over to kiss her again. Her young, supple body was a beauty to behold, and behold it he did. Seeing her like this brought back the memory of seeing her nude for the first time. She looked now just as lovely as she had way back then.

The couple had enjoyed sex together during their seventy-five year marriage for much longer than one might imagine. Still, age had finally caught up with them and it had been quite some time since they'd made love. Like riding a bike though, their bodies didn't forget. Lloyd slipped between Margaret's legs and guided himself inside her. Margaret was wet and ready for him, and she sighed as he filled her up as he used to.

They were face to face as they made love, Lloyd gazing into Margaret's clear hazel eyes in the moments he wasn't kissing her. There was an intimacy to their lovemaking that went far beyond just sex. They were celebrating a lifetime of love and devotion with each powerful stroke, each kiss, each touch. Their lovemaking was unhurried, even though they knew their time was limited. They both knew this first one was the only one they might have.

Lloyd began to pick up the pace, and Margaret, sensing his urgency, gripped him tightly with every part of her body. It was like that, gazing into each other's eyes that Lloyd let out a moan as he felt his virile young body release a torrent into his lover. The moment left Margaret feeling overwhelmed with joy but also with sorrow. Tears flowed from her eyes, and Lloyd kissed them away as they lay in bed in a post-coital embrace.

They held each other for quite some time, but nature eventually took over. They started to kiss again, and Margaret had a sudden need to try out the youthful body she now possessed. She moved out from under Lloyd and slowly kissed her way down his body until she reached the object of her need. She smiled, finding him hard and ready. She grabbed hold and stroked him several times. Then, as she locked eyes with him, she leaned forward and took him into her mouth.

In an instant, she recalled the feeling, the smell and taste of him. It filled her senses and made her hungry with need and desire. She wanted to taste him and she wanted to ride him. Lloyd had always been a stallion and she hoped that he still could be while in this youthful body. She felt greedy, but she wanted it all.

Lloyd watched as his wife slowly and seductively gave him the blowjob of a lifetime. He was incredibly turned on by how she expertly manipulated him. What really got to him, though, was the look of absolute joy on Margaret's face as she took her time and pleasured him. Soon, her efforts were rewarded. Lloyd's body tensed and he thrust forward, coating Margaret's tongue with his come before she swallowed every drop he'd given her.

She removed him from her mouth and kissed him, then sat up on the bed.

"It's my turn now, Lloyd. I hope you still have an appetite after that wonderful dinner," she said with a wicked grin.

"I'm famished, my dear. Come, feed your man."

Margaret moved up on the bed and straddled Lloyd's face as she grabbed the headboard for balance. She lowered herself down to his waiting mouth, moaning when his tongue slipped inside her. She moved about as he licked, bit and sucked her. Lloyd teased her, toying with her clit and then stopping, causing Margaret to squirm and moan. At some point, she grabbed him by the hair in an effort to keep his mouth where she wanted it, which made him laugh with delight.

Finally, Lloyd decided to get serious, and before long Margaret was screaming out his name as she came for the first time that evening. She stayed in place as long as her sensitive clit could bear it before she finally moved away and down his body. Next, she straddled him. He was hard once again, and she needed him inside her. Reaching down, she positioned him in place and lowered herself down, impaling herself with a gasp. She squatted with a foot on either side his body. Lloyd reached down and held her by the ass, guiding her as she rode him. He watched as her breasts bounced up and down as her body gracefully moved atop him. Her eyes were half closed and she was overcome with lust.

Suddenly, Margaret moved off of him and got onto her hands and knees.

"Please, Lloyd. Do it like this. I need you to do me like this."

Lloyd smiled and moved in behind her, wasting no time giving her what she asked for. He was ramming into her hard, causing her to grunt with every stroke.

What had started as lovemaking had now turned into lustful sex, and Margaret was quite needy. She had always been vocal and demanding during sex, and she hadn't forgotten at all.

"Oh, Lloyd. Stick your thumb in my butt, Lloyd. Stick it in and...and fuck me good, honey."

Her never before used words had shocked Lloyd, but he complied. He slipped his thumb into his mouth, soaking it with his saliva before slowly inserting it into Margaret's tight butt hole. She whimpered with need as Lloyd filled her hole with his thick thumb as he continued to move within her. She was slamming back into him, meeting his every thrust with one of her own. Margaret reached underneath herself and started to lightly pinch her clit as they continued.

She could feel her orgasm approaching, and she tightened up around Lloyd's cock. She let out a scream as her body was rocked with pleasure. Lloyd continued plowing into her as she shook and trembled. Finally, he pulled out his thumb, and grabbed her by the hips to make a final welcome assault. Lloyd was grunting like an animal as he pounded into her, finally exploding inside her as he let out a roar. He didn't stop moving until he'd emptied himself inside her.

Margaret collapsed down onto the bed, and Lloyd on top of her. They lay like that for quite some time, with Lloyd panting in Margaret's ear as their sweaty bodies melted together.

They made love several more times before Margaret finally curled up on Lloyd's chest. They were both exhausted from the activities of the evening. Lloyd pulled Margaret in close and gently kissed her cheek.

"I love you, Margaret. I'll love you forever."

"Oh Lloyd. I love you too, darling. Always." She looked up at him. "I'm so tired, Lloyd. So very tired."

Swilly
Swilly
598 Followers
12