The Night Out Pt. 01

Story Info
Sarah goes out for a night on the town.
2.8k words
3.66
19.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tick...tock... tick... tock...

Sarah sat watching the clock on the wall from her desk. She was desperately waiting for the next few minutes to go by so she could go home. It was a Friday night and that meant drinks, friends, men and general party time.

She leaned back in her squeaky chair slowly and let out a long winded sigh. She was so fed up with being stuck in the same old office and just wanted to let her hair down and have a good time.

Most of the girls in the office had already left at five o'clock but tonight, it was Sarah's turn to stay behind and check the reports for the work week that was about to end.

Tick...tock... tick... tock...

Time kept dragging and now she was starting to feel really horny "Great that's all I need," she thought to herself.

Finally, at last the clock reached six o'clock. Sarah jumped up and grabbed her jacket and bag and walked down to the lift. As she left the building she saw Ruth, her line manager. She was going to say good night but Ruth seemed to interested in the tall dark man she was speaking to.

As Sarah walked home she turned up the collar on her coat against the chill of the wind. The sky had already started to turn to night. Lucky enough for Sarah, she didn't have a long walk home in front of her. As she walked home she breathed in the cold air, and exhaled quickly and deeply, her way of saying to herself that she was glad that the working week was done and that the weekend was here. Turning the corner she saw her flat just across the main road. She picked up her pace wanting to escape the cold.

Once in the apartment block she remembered the lift was broken and she had to climb the stairs. By the time Sarah had walked up the two flights of stairs she had warmed up again. Reaching her front door she grabbed her keys from her bag and unlocked it.

"Home at last!" she said out aloud.

Once in the flat Sarah took of her jacket and kicked her shoes in the corner. The first thing she did was go into the kitchen and pour herself a large glass of white wine. She took two or three sips and instantly felt better, she then walked into the lounge and sat down on the big comfy sofa. From the corner of her eye she could see the green light of her phone flashing. It was her friend Lisa asking where she was.

"Hey! Where are you? We're all down at the bar, how long are you going to be?"

Sarah quickly glanced at the time.

"Hey Lisa! Sorry tonight was a late one at work. I'm not sure I'll be ready in time to come to the bar so I'll meet you at the club "

Sarah carried on drinking her wine as she waited for a reply.

"Okay sweetie, but don't blame me if I'm wasted before you get here x."

Sarah smiled to herself because she knew Lisa was going be a mess before she even got to the club.

Sarah decided to sit and finished of her wine. She contemplated a second glass but thought she best get ready to go. Before going into the bathroom she turned on the radio for some background noise.

As she walked into the bathroom she caught a glance of herself in the mirror she briefly looked at herself and started to get undressed.

She first took of her top, she crossed her arms and grabbed the bottom of her white vest top pulling it up to reveal her very ample 30DD chest which was sitting in a very flattering push up bra, she let her top fall on the floor and started to unbutton her skinny blue jeans. She slid them down her long slender legs, allowing her hands to run down them. She then kicked them off in to the corner of the room.

Sarah took another glance of herself in the mirror, this time she stood admiring herself in her white underwear. She slowly slid the straps of her bra off her shoulders whilst enjoying the feeling of her fingers on her skin. She reached behind and undid her bra, as it dropped to the floor she exposed her beautiful pale breasts, she stared into the mirror trying hard to resisted the urge to touch them. She then slid off her thong. As it fell down her thighs she realise just how turned on she was and how much she wants to play. She contemplates ringing one of her phone sex buddies, but she was meant to be getting ready to go out. She reluctantly walked over to the shower and turned it on.

The warm water felt so good falling on her pale white skin. She leaned her head back and allowed her golden brown hair to get wet as she washed it. After she stood and allowed the water to caress her body, she washed herself slowly running her hands over her slim body, she closed her eyes as she started to unwind and relax but she still felt so horny.

Before she knew it her hands had found their way to her breasts and she was starting to quietly moan as she touches her firm nipples. She then moved her hand down between her thighs and slowly started rubbing until her fingers were touching her clit, she started biting her lip breathing heavily, as her fingers got faster and faster. Then just as it was getting to be too much and she was about to cum she stopped.

It felt so good and Sarah had wanted to play all day but she didn't want to get carried away. She loved the feeling of wanting to cum and knew by the end of the evening she would have someone to help her.

Once Sarah finished in the shower she walked into the bedroom, she had forgotten to take a towel in with her. Her wet body glistened in the low light from the lounge and small goose bumps appeared on her skin from the cold air. She reached in the wardrobe, grabbed a towel and wrapped it around her.

She looked at the clock 7.30; Sarah still had plenty of time to get ready. She sat on the end of the bed and dried herself whilst singing to the music in the background. As she dried herself with the soft towel she was still feeling aroused from the shower. She tried her very best to ignore the feeling as she dried her hair but she was really struggling this evening.

Maybe I should have carried on playing.

She thought to herself with a smile on her face.

Next Sarah moved on to her makeup. It was nothing dramatic just simple and sexy but enough for people to take a second glance at her.

She walked to her draws and took out her favourite and most expensive underwear set. She had brought it whilst in London from Agent Provocateur. It was black push up bra with peach trim and a matching thong. Even though the set looked amazing on her, she found the material of the thong a little bit uncomfortable but if she was lucky they wouldn't be staying on for long.

Now all she had to do was decided what she was going to wear over the top of her set.

Sarah went through her wardrobe and found a sleeveless short dark grey dress. It fitted tightly to her body leaving not much to the imagination. The front of the dress revealed even more showing the edges of her bra as it pushed her breasts up to giving her the most amazing cleavage and the dress was that short that if she bent over you would have a beautiful of what lay underneath. She grabbed her favourite black Jimmy Choo heels put them on and looked at herself in the bedroom mirror. Sarah knew she looked good and she knew she wasn't coming home alone tonight.

8.15pm, Sarah grabbed her phone and rang for a taxi so she could start her well deserved night out with the girls.

"Hello, I'd like to book a taxi please for as soon as possible."

She hoped they could come straight away. The voice on the end of the line said

"That's no problem; a driver will be with you in 10 minutes."

She was so happy she didn't have to wait to. She said goodbye and put the phone down. Sarah walked over to the stereo and turned it up. She figured she had enough time to have another drink and danced her way in to the kitchen. She started thinking that maybe the wine had gone to her head a bit more than she thought but that was fine cause she was out for a good time tonight and her mission was to get drunk and find someone to come home with.

Just as she finished her wine the taxi turned up. She started getting excited and feeling more aroused, absolutely itching for a night of passion. She grabbed her clutch bag and made sure she had everything she needed before she left the flat: money, cigarettes, ID, phone, condoms.

She grabbed her keys and went down to meet the taxi.

When she opened the door to outside she felt the cold air hit her making her wish she had brought her coat with her. She pondered whether to go back and grab her coat but she thought Fuck it, it wasn't like she was walking to the club.

The taxi was waiting on the road for her. As she approached the driver lowered the window an attractive man leaned out.

"Excuse me miss, are you Sarah?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm Sarah," she said with a curious and satisfied smile.

"Good, I'm your driver for this evening," he said with a deep, sexy voice.

He stepped out of the taxi and Sarah instantly liked what she saw.

She couldn't even start to describe how good looking he was. He was a tall, well built man with brown, messy hair and rough facial hair that wasn't normally Sarah's thing but it looked so good on him.

He extended his arm and held out his hand, "I'm Henry." His skin felt so soft in Sarah's hand. It wasn't as pale as hers but he did not have much of a tan either.

As he reached to open the passenger door for her, she noticed his muscular arms covered with tattoos, she couldn't see in great detail because of the lack of light, but she loved men with tattoos.

She stepped in to the taxi and sat in the middle of the 3 seats; Henry closed the door and got back in to the driver's seat.

He started the engine and then they set off.

"Where are you headed this evening then?"

"In to town please," she replied sweetly, thinking about the male form that was just presented to her.

.

"I was going to assume that because of how nice you look."

She smiled and let out a tiny giggle,

"Do you say that to all your passengers?" She questioned.

"Only the ones without the beards," he laughed, she laughed with him and then asked him if he was going into town after his taxi shift.

"No not tonight, I'm finishing at three this morning it's a long shift tonight".

"Oh, that's a shame," she replied, disappointedly

Sarah hopped Henry was going to be out tonight because it wouldn't of been a very hard to decide who she was going home with.

Damn, she would have bounced on his cock in the back of the taxi, she was that horny.

"So do you go into town often?" He asked.

"Yeah to much, I'm getting bored of it a little now." She replied, thinking of a way to change so that she could get him out tonight.

"Oh really, and whys that?" He kept looking back and forth at her though his rear view mirror. Sarah could tell he was enjoying the view. She leaned a little bit more forward.

"Same old people," she said sharply, starting to feel sexually frustrated cause she couldn't have what she wanted.

As the journey continued, they quite happily chatted away to each other about a number of different things. All the time Sarah was fighting the urge between her legs. She so wanted him to pull over and take her.

The next thing she knew Sarah was in town and Henry had pulled the car up just outside the first lot of pubs and wine bars. Sarah was gutted their journey had ended.

"Here we are then," he said with his handsome smile still tempting Sarah to do or say something drastic.

"Thank You. It was nice meeting you," she said as she handed him the fare.

She was just about to get out the taxi when he passed her something.

"Look here's my number, just in case you need a ride sometime, it's got my work and personal number on there." She took it from him as he smiled at her. She smiled back .

"Cheers! I'll see you soon then." She said with a grin

"I hope so. Have a good night," he said as she stepped out of the taxi.

When she got out of the taxi she remembered how cold it was. She definitely should have brought her coat.

As she walked down the street to the club Sarah took a deep breath, the night air made her head feel a little fuzzy, but she was ok, just as eager to find the girls.

Sarah had been single for while and she enjoyed it, she wasn't looking for any commitment, she just wanted fun and amazing sex and tonight wasn't no different, accept she was more horny than usual.

She pulled her phone from her bag to see she had two new messages and a missed call, it was from Becky.

The girls had ended up at Ocean & Fire night club.

She thought it was a bit strange to be in the club this early in the night, but just as long as she could drink, dance and pull she didn't care.

The club was at the other end of the street, it was the place where everyone would end up at the end of the night. It was essentially two clubs in one, ocean was upstairs and fire was down. Ocean was for younger people, with the latest music, strobe lights, it was a more rowdy atmosphere.

Whereas Fire was more chilled out and played the classic party music; it was known to be the more popular of the two clubs.

As Sarah walked down to Ocean & Fire she had a few wolf whistles from the men standing outside the pubs and clubs. One of them started shouting at her. Now, she admitted to herself she was horny but somehow someone shouting "Get your tits out!" at her wasn't going to work with her.

She just ignored them and carried on walking to the club.

It was starting to get colder; she could feel her nipples pushing into the fabric of her bra. Her whole body was consumed by the cold. She was nearly there but she could see a small queue she hoped it wasn't going to take long to get in.

Once she got to the entrance to Ocean, the bouncer asked her for ID. He knew she was old enough to get in because she was there every week but the bouncer still stopped her. She could tell he liked what he saw, he was looking her up and down. Sarah was sure that if he could pat her down he would. She was sure she saw his cock getting hard on the outline of his trousers as he looked at her. He towered over her and he didn't make eye contact with her once. His eyes never left her nearly exposed chest. He wasn't really to her taste and she liked a bit of personality to be present in her male entertainment.

"Have a good night, love," he said as he gave Sarah her ID back and hoping he would see her again later, she just let out a sigh and a fake smile as she walked through the doors. As she walked down the stairs to Fire she could hear the music getting louder. At last she could relax and have a good night.

*

Thankyou to shygirlwhore for editing this for me, thankyou candace x