The Night Restaurant

Story Info
A man visits a restaurant where more than food is served.
1.4k words
3.98
11.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mmie11
mmie11
2 Followers

He stands in the front of the building, casually looking at the black business card he holds in his hand. The building is brick, and the windows are tinted and have curtains so no one walking by can see in. In fact, anyone walking by might think the place is abandoned. He opens the door and walks into the restaurant. It's dark. The only lights are candles on the tables. The host looks at him, and a brief smile crosses her lips. She is wearing a simple gold masquerade mask and her body is covered in a sharp, form-fitting suit with a bow tie.

"Good evening, sir. Just one? Do you have a reservation?" she asks, her voice sweet and silky. He responds with a curt nod.

"It's under Mr. C."

She looks down at her tablet, smiles and hands him a black velvet mask.

"If you'll follow me..."

Mr. C's excitement builds as he walks through the tables, seeing people eating, drinking and sitting closer than he's ever seen in a normal restaurant, but then he remembers there is more carnage on this menu than at normal restaurants. He smirks, pleased at his pun.

The young blonde guides Mr. C to a booth where a young lady already sits with drink in hand. She glances up at him from her black satin mask and he sees her stunning hazel eyes staring at him. She smiles.

"Good evening, sir," she says sweetly. He assesses her perfect little mouth and then goes on to assess her body. She's wearing a plain white button down shirt. It's tight, and the top few buttons are undone to display a deep cleavage. Through the thin material he can see her nipples, slightly darker than the other skin visible in her top, and the nipples stand erect, almost begging Mr. C to put them in his mouth.

"Good evening, young lady," he says, sitting down and scooting close so she's pinned against the back wall of the booth. From here he can see the short pencil skirt she's wearing. He also notices some plain nude stockings, and from the sound of her foot tapping he knows she's wearing high heels. She has a drink menu in front of her and he leans over to read the small writing looking for something to drink. A waitress who looks almost identical to the host except her hair is red arrives

"Sir, may I get you a drink?" the waitress asks. He continues to look at the menu and slides a hand on to the thigh of the young girl he has trapped in the booth beside him.

"Hmmm..." he ponders. "Yes, I think I'll take a scotch on the rocks," he says to her, paying close attention to the young lady beside him

"Of course, sir. And for you, miss?" the waitress inquires

"Yes, I'll just have another cider, thanks."

The waitress walks away to gather the couple's drinks. Mr. C's hand has been rubbing the young mystery girl's thigh for quite some time, and just the thought of where this evening will lead has a bulge beginning to form in his pants.

The girl has hardly acknowledged the hand, and she asks, "Shall we look at the menu, sir?" She starts to pull another menu out, placing it open to read.

"Yes, of course," he says into her hair, brushing it to the side as he begins to kiss her neck. "Why don't you read it to me?"

His hand moves from atop the skirt to the bottom. Moving inside of it, he slides his hand up her stocking, noting it ends at mid-thigh, where he follows a garter belt to her hip and moves in. Tracing on the top of her mound, he realize she is with out panties, and the stirring in his pants grows larger.

"Appetizers include...uh...the...sashimi platter..." she moans as his fingers trace her outer lips, feeling the moisture that's forming there. He spreads them and finds her clit with ease. He rubs it gently, feeling her squirm and hearing her trying to read the menu aloud as he manipulates her body. A few other patrons are guided by, and the girl blushes with a clear sense of being toyed with.

Soon, the waitress returns and sets down the drinks and watches Mr. C for a moment. The waitress's hand slips to her crotch and she too rubs herself at the sight of his arm beneath the other girl's skirt.

The young girl in the booth still attempts to read the menu to him as she moans with pleasure. Mr. C's fingers are inside the pinned young lady, rubbing her g spot vigorously, and the menu is inaudible at this point as the girl mostly begs for him to give her release.

"I'm so sorry. I'll give he two a minute." The haze of excitement wears off the waitress as she walks away.

"Get on her knees, slut," he orders, pulling his hand from the girl and pushing the table back.

She crawls to the ground with her skirt pushed up to her waist, exposing her bare bottom to anyone that might look her way. He leans back, pushing his hips forward. Without a word, she knows what he wants. She slides her hands up his thighs until she reaches the button on his slacks. She undoes his pants and pushes the waistband of his briefs down, freeing his cock from its bindings. It springs forth with surprising force.

She gazes down, admiring the perfect shape of his cock, the gradual build-up from the tip to the thick base. Mr. C's cock is longer and thicker than most cocks the girl has seen. She licks her lips, and while holding it in one hand, she leans over. Most girls would have started by licking the tip but she skips his cock entirely and surprises him by lifting it and sucking on his balls. Lightning spreads through his lap—jolt after jolt as she sucks and licks his sack. Her hand rubs gently and un-lubricated on his cock.

The friction creates a gentle heat, but she knows not to hold too tight or go too fast. Her mouth opens, and she licks his balls down the center and licks the shaft up to the head, again surprising Mr. C by skipping the gentle licking foreplay and instead engulfing his cock with eager ease. She starts sucking him hard and fast, incorporating her hand as she plays him like a seasoned musician plays her favorite instrument.

She looks up from her mask, his cock deep in her throat, and her piercing eyes beg him for approval. He runs his fingers across her cheek and through her hair gently as if they were lovers, but as his hand reaches the back of her head he grabs a hold of her and fucks her face as if it was a tight pussy. His cock builds up, almost ready to cum when he finally releases her to gasp for air. As she coughs, he takes a moment to call the waitress over. Taking a drink of his scotch, he orders dinner for himself and the young lady beneath him while she tries to regain her composure. As the waitress walks away he looks down to see the young lady's pussy is dripping wet.

She's settled down now, and he pulls her to the seat. Someone a few tables over moans with pleasure, and he can see the young lady beside him is green with envy.

"Tell me what you want, little slut," he growls into her ear as he gently takes some of her juices from her mound and uses it to rub his own cock. She watches with a hungry look in her eyes

"I want you to fuck me, sir. Here for everyone to see."

"Such a naughty girl..." He hands her the cider, and she takes a drink.

He bends her over the seat—her head is down but her ass high in the air as he drops his pants to his ankles and stands behind her.

His hand grabs her shoulder and guides his dick into her pussy.

"Oh yes, god, yes!" She moans as his cock slides into her wet cunt with ease.

"That's right. Take it all," he demands, stretching her more than she's ever felt before. He fucks her hard, leaving no time for her to adjust. As he feels them both build, he goes harder and harder until he is about to explode. Suddenly she cums hard.

"Turn around, bitch," he practically yells at her. She turns and he cums across her, spraying her face and her white shirt, leaving see-through wet marks across it. She looks surprised and pleased. He pulls his pants up just as their dinner arrives.

They both sit down again, the girl still cum-covered and used. She rests her head on his shoulder and they both eat quietly, enjoying a wonderful meal.

The End...

mmie11
mmie11
2 Followers