The Night Rider

Story Info
Office pulls over police chief's sexy daughter.
2.3k words
4.26
93.7k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being the only daughter of the chief of police certainly does have its advantages. For starters, let me introduce myself. My name is Isabelle McCaine. I'm a 5'2 blonde with green eyes. I'm about 115 lbs. and I have 36-24-34 measurements. I just turned eighteen last week. My father bought me a very cute recently renovated cherry red mustang for my birthday. But, this story is about what happened last night.

Last night, my father was out of town, so I stayed out a little past my curfew. I was speeding home at 4 in the morning when I heard the siren and saw the lights. I didn't have too much to worry about since I hadn't been drinking and my only crime was speeding. I rolled down my window and prepared myself to deal with one of the peons that stop me on a regular basis. What I got was very unexpected. An officer walks up to my car window and stoops down to speak to me. All I saw was a pair of the most beautiful blue eyes I had ever looked into. They were so blue they were almost navy. They were set into a face with what appeared to be a very deep tan. The next thing I noticed was dark blonde hair. I couldn't help but notice that he had very strong hands with long fingers.

All of the sudden, he spoke to me, "Can I see your license and registration please?"

After I had handed these things over, he said, "Ma'am, do you know how fast you were going?"

I looked him in the eyes and I said, "I'm sorry, officer, was I speeding?"

He looked back at me and said, "You were going 75 in a 45 zone, ma'am. Could you wait here for a minute?"

He then went to his car presumably to call it in. I just sat there and waited for the response. Then, finally, he came back and said, "Here's your license back Miss. McCaine. Could you step out of the car please?"

I was stunned. What the hell was he trying to pull? This is one of the benefits of being the police chief's daughter.

"Ma'am could you step out of the car now? I don't have all day."

Still in shock, all I could think to do was get out of my car. Then he asked me to turn around and face the hood of the car. So, I did. I noticed then how tall he was. At my 5'2, I barely came to his shoulders. He seemed to be taking in my attire. I was wearing a cream satin halter-top, a black velvet miniskirt, black stockings, and black pumps. I suddenly felt him right behind me. He whispered in my ear,

"I just hate how because some little spoiled bitch happens to be the police chief's daughter, she isn't supposed to be punished for driving around at a speed that could kill an innocent person."

That was when I started getting worried. He continued saying,

"I may not be able to give you a ticket, but I can still punish you. Bend over the hood of the car." I hesitated after that. He said, "I have a bag of marijuana that I confiscated from some punk earlier. I can always say that I found it in your car."

So I bent over the hood of the car. Then I felt him lift the bottom of my skirt. He picked up the hem and flipped it back over my small ass. I then felt his hand come up and lightly graze my ass where my red thong barely covered the bare necessities. He said, "this is going to be fun.'

I shivered. He said, "Are you cold? Don't worry, this will warm you up." Then I felt the first blow to my left cheek. He continued with one to the right cheek and on and on until I lost count and my ass went numb. Then I noticed something else. I liked it. My thong was soaked down the middle with my juices. Turns out that he noticed too.

"So, you like that, you horny little bitch? I wonder what else you like." Then he turned me around so that I was facing him. I had to hold my head back to look up at him. He said, "I'll tell you what. You suck my dick and I'll forget about what happened here tonight."

I thought that it couldn't possibly be that bad, so I agreed. (Like I had a choice.) I let the officer push me down on my knees and then he just stood there. He said, "What? You expect me to do all the work?"

I unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned his pants. I could barely make out the outline of something very big in the dark night. I unzipped his pants and pulled his pants and boxer-briefs down a little. His dick sprang out and barely missed hitting me. It was huge, probably at least 9 inches and at least 3 inches across the head. I was looking at it when he said, "Okay let's go you little bitch!"

I gingerly took the shaft in my hand. My hand would not fit all the way around it. I then started to stroke it with the tips of my fingers in awe when I noticed he was getting angry again. So I lightly kissed it. Then I licked my lips and kissed it again this time getting a little braver. I stuck the tip of my tongue out and licked the tip of his monster. It was leaking a little bit of pre-cum. I noticed that it wasn't all that vile tasting, so, I just kept licking it. Finally I got brave enough to put the head into my mouth. It was so big that it barely fit. This was the first time that I had ever put a dick into my mouth. I just started sucking it very gently at first. Then, I started putting a little more effort into it. I felt hands in my hair guiding my head forward and back. Then I realized that the police officer was fucking my mouth just like it was a pussy. I reached my hand underneath his shaft and started lightly stroking his balls. He started moaning. I guess he liked it, so I stroked them while sucking. All of the sudden, I felt his balls tighten up and he shot cum into my mouth. I was able to swallow the first two shots but the last four came on my face and into my long hair. I looked up at him and he helped me to my feet. I thought that it was over. I turned back towards my car, strangely disappointed. He put his hand on my shoulder and turned me around.

"Where do you think you're going, you little bitch? I'm not done with you yet." He picked me up like I weighed nothing and set me down on the hood of my car. Then, I felt his hands underneath my still sore ass going up towards my waist. I felt him pulling down my thong. I should have panicked, but somehow even after all I had been through at his hands, I still felt relatively safe. He said nothing as he pushed me back so that I was lying down. I felt my thong go all the way down my legs until it was no longer on my body. He knelt down on one knee and I felt my skirt going up once again, only this time it ended up flipped around my waist against my stomach. I felt his large hand on my mound, playing with the tuft of blonde curls there.

Then I felt his other hand moving up the inside of my thigh. He put one large finger in between my legs and stroked along my slit. I felt the tremors up my spine. Then his finger touched my clit. My hips rose off of the car when he did that. He sort of laughed in the back of his throat and pushed my hips down. Then I felt his hands moving my thighs farther apart until I was sure he could see up into my body without straining himself. I felt something soft brush the very inside of my thighs. Then I felt his mouth on my slit, kissing it almost reverently. I felt his long tongue come out and trace the very edges of my slit. Then his fingers were parting my slit and I felt hi tongue stroke up the length of my pussy, ending up just at my clit. He followed the trail back down to my opening, and then he went further down. He parted my ass cheeks with the rest of his hand, and I felt his wet tongue licking around my asshole.

Then, he stuck just of the tip out and slowly worked it into my asshole. I moaned in ecstasy. It felt so good. Then he started back up. He licked all the way back to my clit and started flicking his tongue back and forth across my clit, sending me into orbit. I felt one of his huge, long fingers circling my hole. He finally started inserting his finger into my tight, wet hole. He got it about halfway, when he touched the thin barrier separating me from girl to womanhood. He pulled it out and just kept flicking my clit. I felt my first real orgasm then, because he lightly blew on my clit and then took it into his mouth and began to suck on it.

When I came back down to earth, I was looking into his navy eyes. I licked my suddenly dry lips when he spoke. "I know this is your first time. We can go further, but you get to decide if we actually will."

I said nothing, but I pulled his head down to mine and gave him the most soul-searching thorough kiss I could find in myself. For the first time, he smiled. He said, "I guess that's a yes. Wait right here for a minute." He walked back to his cruiser and came back with a blanket. He laid the blanket on the ground next to my car. He kissed me again, and lifted me from the car hood. He laid me on the blanket and lay right next to me.

He said, "We're going to do this the right way." He untied my top and noticed that I wore no bra underneath. He kissed my right breast then my left. Then he sucked the nipple of one rosy crest like a newborn. I reached up and started to unbutton his uniform shirt. He had a very defined chest that was sparsely covered with blonde hair. By this time, he had undone the fastening of my skirt and pulled it down and off my legs. I was left in only my black stockings and heels.

I started to undo the stockings, when he said, "No, please leave them on." He kicked off his shoes and socks, and I pulled his pants and underwear down and off. He was gorgeous without clothing.

Then I reached out my hand and gently touched his chest. He was so firm compared to my own softness. He reached back into his pants and pulled out a condom. After he was secure, he looked at me and said, "Are you sure?" I just nodded. He rose over me on his arms after parting my legs and settled his hips in between my legs. I began to worry that he wasn't going to fit in my virgin hole, but then I looked at him and knew that everything would be okay with him.

I felt the head of his monster brush the edges of my pussy. He settled the head at my hole and started to push. After a few seconds, the head popped in. He got a little farther before reaching my barrier. He rested his weight on one arm and reached up to take my hand with the other. He laced my fingers and his together and pushed forward with one powerful thrust. It stung quite a bit, but he just stayed still deep within me. Then I realized he was only about two-thirds of the way in. He had already hit bottom. I looked at his and said, "Go deeper." He needed no more encouragement. Slowly, he pushed the rest of his length in until I felt his sac resting against my ass. He pulled almost all the way out and then surged forward again. He did this so many times that I lost count of the strokes. I was riding the wave of ecstasy. He looked at me and said, "Are you ready?" I nodded and he pulled his other hand down, leaving his weight all on me, and started rubbing my clit. I lost it. I went into my second orgasm of my life. By the moaning, he wasn't far behind. I felt my walls contracting around him.

We both finally came back down to earth. We lay there for a few minutes more with his glorious weight on top of me. He started to get up and get his uniform back on. I weakly put the rest of my clothing. I didn't see my panties anywhere though. He kissed me one more time before helping back to my car. The last thing I heard him say was, "Isabelle, I'll be working same time, same place tomorrow." Then I started my car and drove the few miles to my empty house.

I wonder if I should bother with underwear tonight.