The Night Tease

Story Info
He caught her, Or maybe gave her some help?
755 words
4
11.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pastel_
Pastel_
3 Followers

It was that night when he burst into her room. Her moans were the reason, and a side of him could tell that those were drastically needy ones. The room door was suddenly open causing her heart to skip a beat. He could smell the scent in the room, the scent that made it too clear that she wasn't innocent. Her hand was under the covers, slowly caressing her clit. The laptop was right next to her, placed in a way where she could clearly see the screen. Her hands stopped the pace they followed once the door was open. He approached closer and she wasn't able to say a single word. The only thing he did was take a look at her laptop, and unexpectedly didn't find porn. What he saw was an erotica. He could read sensual the words were, causing his cock to grow slightly a bit larger. Her eyes were pinned on him.

He sat on the edge of the bed saying, "Get up. I want you bent over my knee, Now." In a sharp voice but very calmly.

She didn't know what to expect, but decided to obey. She got up and quickly bent herself over his knee. She felt his hand caressing her bottom, as her whole body tensed. His hand was off her bottom in a few seconds, and it landed hardly on it again making that loud noise. A gasp was all that he could hear from her. Her juices kept flowing between her thighs, as the scent kept getting stronger. One spank was followed by another, and another changing cheeks each time. The spanks continued and her breath just kept getting heavier as she let out those close-mouthed moans. Just till he thought her bottom was red enough, he stopped and continued caressing it again.

He kept her there for a few minutes, doing nothing but gently caressing her bottom. His hand found it's way between her thighs, She knew he was seeing how wet she was.

She was soaked, and she could feel it. A little wicked smile was on his face as his cock was now in it's largest case. He wiped her juices up and down her inner thigh and going all the way up to her clit.

"A little bit too horny here, aren't we?"

Her lust and desire were taking over her, and all she did was squeeze her thighs together forcing his hand to add pressure to her clit. A moan escaped her lips as he kept inhaling her scent. He slowly slid a finger inside of her, urging her walls to clench tightly around it. She was so warm and wet which only made his cock throb. He started sliding his finger in and out in a continuous pace, causing her to squirm. Another finger was added to accompany the other finger. He made sure to tease her in the best way he could by just tapping her g-spot very lightly. A few more minutes passed by as the pace continued, She started to beg him. She begged for more, continuously saying please. He needed to feel her around his cock too, So he pulled her up off his knees. He just pulled his shorts down letting his cock spring out aggressively. She placed herself on his cock, letting the tip touch her entrance and slowly pushed her body down on it. A loud moan was heard from her and quiet groan from him. She now had his cock all the way in as she looked in his eyes. She started moving herself up and down on his cock riding it, with her legs straddling him. She just kept fastening her pace, Her breathe got heavier and heavier. Her whole body was now trembling as she got closer to her orgasm. The scent filled the room.

He got up carrying her with him and turned out to push her back on the bed. He started fucking her roughly, but it was never too much. Her walls clenched very hardly at a sudden as a loud moan left her mouth. It was the orgasm her body was begging for. He groaned again, as he started to cum too. Those thick strings of white cum shooting inside of her. How warm the cum was caused her walls to keep clenching. He just slid himself out of her, and fell down next to her. They were both exhausted.

She just had a little smile on her face she quietly said "Thank you."

Pastel_
Pastel_
3 Followers