The Night Weaver Pt. 01

Story Info
What if your counselor could force you to change?
6.5k words
4.39
20.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first foray into writing for the public at large. I'm terribly nervous about how it will be received but I believe it's rather good. I would love to hear your feedback so please leave a comment or rating after you're done. The best way to get me to write more...is to tell me to write more in a comment.

All characters that engage in sexual activity are 18 years of age or older.

Taking what I write as personal life advice is a do it at your own peril kind of thing. As always, the best advice for relationships is to talk with your significant other.

********

The attractive, if a bit old, couple glanced at each other nervously on the couch. It's amazing how much a long term couple can communicate in just a glance. "That's an odd request, but whatever." The woman had said in the glance. The man had responded, "I agree but it seems harmless."

The man shrugged and held out his left hand to his wife. The gold ring on his finger was faded from its original luster and stuck in place. In more ways than one, the ring represented their marriage. The woman smiled for the first time that day and entwined her hand in his. They both turned to the man they had come to see, sitting at a desk in front of them.

The office they were in wasn't anything remarkable on the surface. There was a plush black leather couch for guests where the couple was now seated. Across from the couch and in the center of the room towards the back wall was an imposing mahogany desk. Behind the desk there was a wide window that let in the harsh California sun. To the side was an area sectioned off with privacy screens. Along the walls were book cases and end tables with various Zen gardens or calming knickknacks placed on top like those steel balls that bounce back and forth. Potted small trees, ferns and ivy plants were also placed along the walls and on top of the various cabinets and tables. The walls themselves were adorned with various pieces of artwork ranging from the abstract to the realist. The room screamed Zen.

The decor was meant to calm and relax as well as to open up the minds of people who entered. There was enough to look at as to be distracting while you tried to process thoughts and emotions. It looked and felt like any therapists office. The sign out front even said "The Last Straw, Life and Couple's Counseling". It wasn't a big sign. In fact, it wasn't even a sign if you didn't count white stenciling on the glass door that led to the office as a sign.

Despite the office being in the middle of a retail complex with a dozen different businesses, none of whom you would recognize without having been there before, the therapist inside was the most revered of any in a fifty mile radius. He didn't advertise nor did he promote his business in any way whatsoever. He just wanted to help people. Apparently those whom he had helped agreed and spread the word. His small practice was booked solid for the next six months.

The therapist in question, James Howell, steepled his fingers as he watched the couple on his couch. He carefully studied the man who had introduced himself as Anthony Kevin. He was probably in his early forties and didn't try to hide that fact. He was white with moderately tanned skin, tall, nearly six foot, fit and carried the stomach paunch all men are forced to deal with eventually. He still had all of his black hair though it was graying at the sides considerably. His eyes were wide set and gray with the beginnings of crow's feet along the edges. He styled his hair simply and short without an obvious part. He was clean shaven and wore a sharp business casual polo shirt and dress slacks.

He had a strong brow and chin that complemented his larger than normal nose well. He had an easy smile and his wife would say he had an incredible ass, firm and muscular. If she ever managed to give a compliment, that is.

James turned his gaze to the woman, Cynthia Kevin. She seemed to be in her mid-thirties but she obviously took good care of herself so it could mean she was anywhere from thirty to fifty. She was a good deal shorter than her husband, around five foot four inches. She was also white and slim. Her body was well toned all around and even if you looked you couldn't find a spare pound of fat on her. She should know, she scoured herself in her full body mirror every morning looking for some.

She had brown hair originally but it was dyed blonde in streaks out from the roots that blended well and turned to soft alternating beige's and gold's. Her face was cute, angular and sharp with high cheek bones that complimented her bright blue eyes and radiant smile. She was wearing make-up but it was so subtle you wouldn't even know it was there. It brought out her eyelashes, high cheek bones and smoothed out her blemishes. It was perfectly done.

She was wearing a white silk sleeveless blouse with a brown sweater shawl wrap on her shoulders and to her side. Neither did anything to hide her above average low D cup breasts. Her tan slacks hugged her hips and showed off her nicely proportioned straight body type where her waist was only slightly smaller than her hips. Both men in the room would agree her butt was soft, not overly large, but definitely nice.

A full five minutes passed with James simply staring at the married couple. Neither one seemed to mind. Both had gotten lost in James's soft aqua colored eyes. James was a man who everyone described one way, attractive. He has soft brown hair he had let grow out enough to give drill sergeants migraines but not enough to be considered a hippy. His hair flowed in gentle waves and gave off that tousled look so emulated by everyone. It really wasn't due to any effort on James's part. He just woke up and put a comb through his hair once or twice and he came out looking like a model. He was oblivious to how jealous that made others.

He had a face perfectly proportioned with still having a strong jaw, wide cheek bones and a gentle, welcoming and soft face. He could charm the boots off of a homeless man with a smile and easy assurances or the panties off a grown mother of two with just a wink. He was tall, a bit over six feet with broad, muscular shoulders and chest. He was fit and in shape not because he wanted to be, but because he felt he had to be and thus exercised religiously. He had thick, strong and muscular hamstrings and calves from biking, running and hiking. His ass was the kind of artwork where gay men and straight women would bite their hands trying to keep from crying out at the glory they witnessed.

James was also only twenty six, younger than most of the people he counseled.

Anthony snapped out of his daze and scowled angrily at James, "This seems like an awful waste of our time and money. We've paid five thousand dollars to have you just stare at us holding hands."

James sighed in response. People always bitched about the money.

"I charge that much because I only have one session per couple. That's all I need if they do what I say. I do it so that people that come here are serious in their desire to fix their problems," James explained in a slightly gravelly, medium deep voice. It was the kind of voice that gave the impression of masculine purring or a motorcycle idling gently.

James spun his chair to look out the window behind him. Nothing but hot asphalt and concrete as far as the eye could see. At least the sky was still piercingly blue. After a moment he spun back and continued, "You're here because the Morrison's recommended you. Not because they recommended me. They feel that I can save your marriage. I think that's bullshit." Cynthia gasped and paled a bit before James could continue. "You two, however, can indeed save your marriage. If you do as I tell you to do. You're here because you're both unhappy with where your relationship is, correct?"

Anthony and Cynthia both gave each other another significant glance. Cynthia responded for both of them, "Yes. The Morrison's are so happy after seeing you. We want that desperately for us as well. They're almost like newlyweds again." For whatever reason, that caused Cynthia to blush a bright pink. It looked adorable.

James smiled at them. "Good. Over there to your right behind the screens is a bed. For the next half hour I would like you two to make love on it. You don't have to go at it the whole time; just intimate contact is all I need."

Anthony and Cynthia's jaws dropped open in shock. Thoughts quickly flitted through both of their minds and their mouths tried to form words. Cynthia's blush deepened. Anthony's jaw closed and set in anger.

"I will not pay you to watch us have sex!" He burst out in rage. His voice had dropped several octaves, his face reddened and the veins in his neck started to bulge.

James tilted his head sideways and asked in a small, meek voice, "Do you believe in people having souls?"

The question set Anthony back. His brow furrowed and his skin faded back to a normal hue as he pondered the question.

Cynthia recovered faster and spoke up for both of them, "Yes. We're a good Christian family. We believe in souls, heaven and God." She nodded happily after relating this news. They were back on comfortable ground for her.

"So do I," James responded. He lit into them with most charming smile he could. Used car salesmen wished they had even half the power of that smile. "I'm not going to watch you have sex. I'm going to go into my break room and drink some tea while I wait. What makes me so unique, and the reason you're seeing a guy for relationship advice whose longest relationship lasted six weeks, is I have a talent. I can see souls.

The inner light, morals and qualities that make up people's character, I can see it as if it had physical form. I don't have to get to know anyone to know what they're like. I ask the couples who see me to make love so I can watch their souls intertwine. During sex our souls merge, dance and frolic. They communicate a million things that can never be said in a symphony so graceful and powerful it brings tears to your eyes. I can see your souls through the walls while you make love. Before you panic, it's more like watching a light show at a rave than anything pornographic."

James paused, waiting for the strong reaction that usually came after his revelation. They usually didn't believe him but were desperate enough to try anything. Sometimes they threw things.

Instead of fuming, demanding their money back, calling James a liar and a lunatic or anything else he had seen dozens of times, Cynthia stood up and pulled on Anthony's hand. "Ok, we'll do it."

Anthony's eyebrows rose in surprise as he let Cynthia pull him to his feet. She giggled at his face and pulled him towards the privacy screens. His smile rose nearly as quickly as his penis. James chuckled softly and walked out of the room into a small kitchen with a table and two more doors besides the one he had entered from. One door led to the secretary's office next to reception and the other lead to the back exit of the office. A glass of iced tea sat on the table waiting for him, its condensation promising cool and relaxing refreshment. James took a sip and watched as the two souls in the other room started to swirl in excitement.

The human soul is quite complicated. It doesn't stay in one place like the rest of the body. It flies upwards and downwards, travels in and outside the body, expands and contracts. It can shrink to near nothingness if someone is depressed or it can expand to fill entire ballrooms when happy. Emotions and feelings change the soul into different shapes, sizes and colors. Mostly people see these changes through body language, small ticks, vocal cues or even outright verbal messages. Others, like James, can see souls as if they had a physical manifestation.

Some called it opening the third eye, others called it reading people and some called it basic empathy. James liked to call it being able to see the tapestry of life. He saw the strings, chains, ties and connections that bound everyone together or forced them apart. He saw what people were likely feeling at that moment based solely on the shape and coloring of their souls.

Anthony and Cynthia's souls started to entwine, merge and contract into their two bodies turning into a quick kaleidoscope of colors as they became excited. James smiled to himself as he watched the most beautiful act in the world begin to coalesce in the next room. A lifetime of love between two people pranced and sang in a language unheard or unseen. It was only experienced.

Behind the privacy screens lay a king sized bed with dark gray linens, black pillows and sheets with the biggest thread count money could buy. It was like your body was being caressed by the fur of kittens every time the sheets brushed your skin. There were two oak chests of drawers to the side of the bed with an embossed card on top with the simple words 'Try Me' written on them. There were also a couple of wooden chairs like you see in waiting rooms , a couple end tables and a closet with hangers and a couple of drawers for easy temporary storage of clothes.

The couple looked around with avid interest at the room. It seemed perfect for the purpose. There were even candles and incense waiting to be lit on the various surfaces. Cynthia giggled and walked over to the chest of drawers which had the lighter laid out on the table and began lighting the candles and incense. Meanwhile Anthony went back into the main office to double check that James had indeed left and nobody else was in the room.

After confirming that they were alone, Anthony walked back behind the screens to discover that Cynthia had opened the drawers underneath the 'Try Me' placards. Inside the drawers were dildos, vibrators, lotions, massage oils, condoms of all different types, perfumes, fur handcuffs and a multitude of other toys for the more adventurous. Cynthia had turned red looking at all the various things.

"Oh my God I didn't think James was the type to be into this kind of stuff," Cynthia murmured as she rifled through the drawers. Anthony laughed.

"Honey, I don't think these are for his personal use. He said he has couples come in here right? They're probably for the couples he counsels. I think they're advice about keeping the sex in a relationship interesting."

"You told me our sex was fine!" She responded hotly.

Anthony sighed. "Honey, I didn't say our sex was bad. I said the toys were probably to encourage experimentation. There's nothing wrong with trying something new."

"I bet that slut Lara at your office is into something new isn't she?!" Cynthia accused.

James sighed in the break room. He gathered his will and reached out with an icy blue tendril of light. It traveled through the wall and across the room in moments as if nothing was in the way. He latched it onto Cynthia's now fire red soul and leeched away her anger in moments. Her soul quickly calmed down into the mild pink of arousal it had been before.

"I'm sorry," Cynthia apologized before Anthony could gather a response, "I know you would never cheat on me. I don't know where that anger came from. I'm just scared of trying some of this stuff." She picked up a short whip out of the drawer. "This looks like it would really hurt."

Anthony sat down on the bed next to her and reached his arm out to gather her into a half hug. "We don't have to try any of that. I like our sex just fine. I love you, nobody else. I don't think I could love anyone as much as I still love you today, even twelve years into our marriage."

Tears started to form in Cynthia's eyes and she put the whip back in the drawer and put both of her arms around her husband and squeezed him tight. She put her face in his chest. She took a deep breath and smelled her husband. He smelled like love and comfort, same as he always had.

Anthony lifted her chin with his free hand and kissed her. It was just as soft and welcoming as their first. Their first kiss had been in much the same positions they were in now some fifteen years ago. Both their hearts still fluttered and raced in the familiar kiss. The pink arousal spiked in both their souls which were now surrounded in a golden halo of love.

The kiss went on for an eternity in their minds but quickly escalated into a desperate need. They began to strip each other as fast as possible. The shawl and polo shirt quickly disappeared in a frenzy of rapid jerks as they smacked against the headboard. Their mouths quested to taste the others tonsils like they were teenagers again.

With practiced ease they both disrobed the other without getting in each other's way. In moments Cynthia was arching her back as her husband pulled her panties down her legs, gently kissing her thighs and the inside of her knees as he pulled them off. She squealed in delight. He kicked off his boxers and knelt on the bed above his wife with his cock standing out straight and proud.

Cynthia spread her legs to show off her excited and wet lips to the man she had devoted her life to loving. Her moderate breasts heaved as she panted in excitement. Anthony lifted her left leg to his mouth as he explored her familiar skin with his mouth and hands, teasing her lightly as he knew she loved. She moaned in excitement with a hint of frustration.

"No teasing this time, I need it now," she moaned out.

Anthony grinned in delight and put her leg down and then scooted further up the bed. He spread Cynthia's legs apart and brought his turgid shaft to the outside of her weeping lips. He lightly brushed his penis up and down the outside of her lips to tease and excite her. When his cock tip brushed against her clitoral hood he pushed hard and ran the entire length along its excited little nub. She gasped.

He then backed away and grabbed her other leg and began to tease her instep and calves with soft caresses and softer kisses. He looked up to his wife's eyes and grinned. She stared back with an intense hunger. Her soul spiked to a fluorescent pink and writhed around her husband's soul, desperately seeking the familiar merge it knew was about to occur.

Cynthia had had enough teasing and forced her legs under her and away from her husband's evil touch. She pushed him over on his back and mounted him immediately; moaning in delight as his shaft once again filled her aching hole of need. "Yes!" She growled out.

Quick, rapid thrusting of her hips followed as she tried to grind her favorite penis into a nub. Her breasts and hair bounced with a rapid cadence as she increased the pace of her thrusting up and down. Sweat started to form on her brow and she threw her head back and started to moan louder and louder in ecstasy. Their two souls waltzed together into a rapid merging of colors. Maroon spikes combined with fluorescent pink swirls flared off of their union.

Her shocked husband lay under her in bliss as his wife furiously pounded on his penis. It wasn't long before he began to thrust up into his wife after she lifted for another stroke, trying to meet her sporadic and intense pace. He lifted himself up so he could grab her enticing breasts. Despite the small amount of sag he loved nothing more than staring at his wife's breasts. He took her right one into his mouth and sucked hard while swirling his tongue around the large nipple. With the frenzy his wife was going at this was quite a feat.

Cynthia grabbed the back of his head and forced him even harder into her breast. He sucked like she was still nursing and they both loved every second of it. Their rapid fire thrusting evened out as the initial adrenaline wore off and they started to coast into a normal escalation of pleasure.

Anthony moved away from her breast and started to kiss her neck and the hollow behind her ear just like how she loved. She bit her lip enticingly and shifted her weight forward and changed the thrusting from up and down to forward and back so her husband wouldn't go anywhere. He lightly flicked his tongue along her jaw line, down her neck and back up to her ear. He nibbled the lobe softly and whispered into her ear, "You are the hottest fuck ever baby."

12