The Nightgown

Story Info
He slides his hands beneath....
1.4k words
4.36
21.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is the power of the restraint that reaches into my slumber and pulls me from it. I am aware of my breathing changes as I become awake and I know with certainty he is awake also. Lying on my left side in the dark of the room, he is on his left side also as we spoon in the middle of our bed. Our bed, what a wondrous thought. Eyes still closed I inventory. His naked front to my nightgowned back. His cheek resting on my hair fanned over the pillows, a fragrant silken pillow case. His breath warm and moist on my neck, I hear it speed slightly as his excitement brings him to full awakening. Bodies pressed closely, shoulders to knees, pressing me to sit in his lap as we lay in our bed. His right arm draped around my waist, keeping me close, corseting me as his fingers tuck underneath between mattress and my curves.

Opening my eyes the numbers quickly in view...3:23am. Smiling softly i realize he is making good on his promise again. Reading my mind as usual, caressing my cotton gown, he whispers as he does every morning, "Sweetheart, why do you wear this, you only lose it by dawn." He chuckles softly and I feel it through him into my back. His hand flat against me, fingers splayed, as he smoothes over my tummy and glides over my hip. My breath matching his, my heart beat joining in time, I am lost to this man and my heart quakes.

"You are Mine" he whispers possessive in his adoration. "I am Yours" I whisper back in loving agreement. His roughened fingers grazing the skin of my thigh as he takes the hem of my nightgown and starts it on its slow climb. "I need You" he whispers.."I need you" plaintive now. Quiet is he as his affection and love tamp down lust and desire. More demanding will be become as those scales tip. I revel in his vulnerability knowing soon he will see my own and pay homage. Ever so slowly the climb of cotton on skin as he drags my nightie up my thighs. I hear him intake slowly and deeply as he caresses my smooth thigh and silken leg. "My God I love you" in my ear as his lips find my neck and brand me with a hard sucking kiss. I press my backside against him trapping his hard length between us. "OHHHHHH yessssss" is my reward and I press again, smiling. He holds himself still against me except his searching hand and breathing chest.

My nightie is gathered on my waist and he slips his hand underneath to flatten on my tummy, his fingers darting around and dipping in my navel, eliciting soft giggles as is his intent.

I feel him hard, hot, and thick behind me as he gives one slow thrust against me, skin on skin. My gasp at the contact stokes my passion for this man, My Love, My Heart, Passions Own. Reaching back I place my hand on his hip encouraging him to move against me, delicious tease. Quickly he complies, moving again against my naked bottom, his need apparent. His tongue gently traces the edge of my ear and a shiver dances up my spine. "Je' taime mon couer" he whispers. "Te adoro" my shuddery reply. Smoothing over my belly he moves his hand to cup the warm full weight of a breast in his hand and thumb the pebbled nipple to full erect.

My hunger blooms for him in response to his seeking fingers as he teases the twin to equal hardness. His hands and fingers searching, playing and I sense the frustration this one sheath of cotton has caused him. Not willing to lose another nightie to his tearing hands I lift slightly to allow it s removal as he rolls back slightly to afford me room, pulling it over my head and tossing it, it flutters to the floor. I hear the pearl buttons click as they strike hardwood.

Laying back down I manage to turn to him as his arms wrap me up and pull me close,my naked torso, his naked torso and my heart races. Lips touch as he samples my lower one between his and his tongue tip traces my full lip before granting its release. Gasping now...he knows just how to kiss me. Our bodies destined to meet like this since the advent of time. As kisses become hungry and tongues start to duel I slide my leg between his looking for that bit of space left untouched by my skin. I am surrounded by him heart, body, mind and soul. His love for me apparent in every touch and I feel the tears well. One crystal drop frees itself from the cage of my lashes and escapes down my cheek to freedom. Tasting its salty wetness he whispers "Tears again my Darling.....why?" In answer I press my lips to the hollow to his throat sipping and tasting and i feel the vibration of his growl on my lips.

I find the spot of shoulder and neck and taste with open mouth and stroking tongue as he groans and shudders tightening me to him and thrusting one slow thrust against my groin and belly.

"Now babe, I need You" is his plea as he moves to cover me with his strength, encompass me with his love and I am slick in my wait for him to claim me ....again. Bodies close, eyes meet. His stormy seas meeting my emeralds and I am awash in love, desire and passion forhim.

The shock of his smooth entry as he pushes forward and I gasp, deep sharp inhale. Feeling him grow and throb as I stretch to accommodate him. His mouth on mine stealing my breath, reviving me with his own. I am urgent now. Arching and moving against him inviting his speed and strength to satisfy me. I wrap him in my limbs urging him closer, deeper, harder.

"Tell Me" he growls in my ear and I am as familiar with this game as I am with my own breathing. "You are all I need" I whisper catching his earlobe in my teeth. Another growl, deep and feral, "TELL ME" louder now with urgency sweeping into his voice. I arch and writhe in silence holding the words he wants and needs to hear. The words that will drive him over the edge, spur him on, set him free.

Moving frantically together in ancient rhythm, I feel the tension deep in my belly start and I become ravenous with him. 'Tell me, please tell me" he demands in my ear, my soul, my heart. "Please" I pant back "Pleaseeee." "Please what??" he presses. "I want you to say it, I need you to tell me and I will give you all I am." he says in my ear. His passioned vow is my undoing. "Please fuck me, oh God Please." I beg shamelessly.

Crashing into me with force beyond lust, primal and base. "Why" he growls. He holds me over the precipice and I long for the fall. My silence keeps us both there. "Tell me why" he demands again. "Please, so i can cum.....please my love....help me." is my fractured reply. My soul shatters in crystalline fragments as he pushes forward and loses himself to me, in me. Bathing me internal with his seed. The groan from his deepest soul crowds the room as my song harmonizes with his. "Oh God yessss" he groans. "Yes yes yesssssss." is my reply as we fall through time and space together.

Floating, I move my hands over his back, massaging muscle and flesh, hands skimming the sweat glossed skin. I welcome his weight and worth on my slight form. His breathing , hard, on my neck and i feel his eyelashes flutter against my cheek. Butterfly kisses as he lets satisfaction wash over him. Ever mindful of me he carefully lays to my side and pulls me against him. Stretched against his left side, my head on his chest as I listen to beat after beat after beat.

I feel his hands on my back loving me as my tears start to fall. Gentling me with touch and soothing words, shushing nonsensical coos designed to quiet me. In wonder of his greatness, in awe of his love, I am content and whole at his side. Drifting off to sated sleep I hear his early morning refrain. "Darling, tomorrow....forget the nightgown."