The Nightmare?

Story Info
It's dark. So dark.
1.2k words
3.8
38.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's dark. So dark. Pitch black in fact. You only know for sure that your eye lids are actually open because you can feel your lashes against the thick, cloth blindfold tied tightly around your head. For a moment you almost want to laugh - it must've been a great night if you can't remember how you got back to your bed - but then you realise that what you're laying on is far too hard to be a bed. You want to reach other to take whatever it is around your eyes off to see where you are, but your hands meet resistance and that's when you know something really isn't right. That's when you start to panic. When you try to scream out things only get worse because your cries are muffled by the gag in your mouth. As you thrash about you realise how tightly your hands are bound together, and your feet too. So tight that they dig into your wrists and ankles and moving only cuts in deeper. So tight that you know you'll never be able to wriggle free. But you have to try, if only to distract yourself from the sound you'd heard long before awoke but didn't register - or didn't want to register - until now. Heavy breathing. You are not alone.

Whatever you're lying on feels bitterly cold on your flesh and it dawns on you that you're naked, struggling against your restraints as someone watches you unwilling to help. Almost as if they're enjoying watching your terror unfold. Enjoying it too much, the other sound you'd been trying to blank out tells you. It sounds like wet slabs of meat being slapped together but you've given enough drunken handjobs in the toilets of clubs to recognise how it sounds. So one man wanking over your exposed body! Oh boy. Not good. Not good at all.

Worse! "Keep it in you horny fucker, jeez you'd have thought this was your first time doing this," the deep, heavy Irish accent comes from the other direction to the wanker. Two of them!!! Fuck. "She's awake now, can we start?" the other pleads. You scream out in protest but your words are lost to the cloth choking your mouth. "I think she's saying yes," the Irish man laughs. Foot steps draw closer and closer for what seems like a life time. You shake your head violently and continue to wail out in vain but you know nothing will change their intent.

Fingers make contact on your knee and run smoothly up your leg, stroking your tender thighs and sending shivers through your body. Shivers of disgust, surely? In any other situation it might be pleasant but not now... right? The thought is quickly exiled from your mind when the fingers reach their destination and one finger starts circling the lips of your pussy. The man's colleague joins him by your side but is far less gentle with his touch. He forces a kiss with too much tongue onto your lips while his hands grip tightly onto your breasts, squeezing them so hard that for a moment you think they could burst.

Ziiiiiiiiiiiiip. The Irish man's fingers leave your skin - he doesn't care about getting you wet although to your horrified shame you find that you're not nearly as dry as you should be. Muscular hands pick you up by the neck and bend you over whatever you were laying on. It must have been a table but details like that are the least of your worries. He's unbelievably strong and is capable of pinning you firmly where he wants you with one hand but that doesn't stop you trying to fight your way free. That just seems to please him more though and he gives a dirty laugh as you feel a wet finger dart in to expand your pussy ready for his entry. It doesn't take him long to get his cock inside you - and what a cock it is. Maybe it's because you're blind folded or maybe it's something else but you were never expecting him to be quite so big. You've been told by loads of guys before that the love how tight your pussy is on their lengths but it's never felt like this much of a squeeze - this must feel great for him. Between screams and sobs of tears you think you hear yourself gasp in pleasure a little but that can't be right. This is a horrible situation, how could you possibly enjoy being dominated and abused by two men whose only focus right now is on your naked, bound body...?

Suddenly you feel the gag in your mouth loosen and then fall free, giving you an opportunity to take in a massive gasp of air before hurling every foul mouth insult you know under the sun at the men. But in the next moment your mouth is filled again, this time by the throbbing member of the colleague. He's not as big as his Irish friend - who is pounding you harder and harder from behind while tugging on your hair - but he is certainly bigger than average. Within seconds you're longing for the cloth in your mouth again because he's not being kind to you at all. Both his hands hold your head into place so that he can get deep down. The end of his cock brushes against the back of your throat and tests your gag reflex to the extreme. Coughing and spluttering you feel as if you're going to either pass out or throw up all over him, but part of you is suspicious he'll like that.

The Irish cock thrusts harder and harder into your pussy, each time he enters forcefully his balls slap you roughly. Just when you feel you couldn't be humiliated any more he slaps you right across the ass, you can tell from the sting that it will leave a mark if you survive long enough until the morning. Not content with just one he keeps spanking you with increasing intensity, his palm perfectly flat against your raw skin for the most impact. His over hand snakes around to find your breasts and his nails dig into the flesh around your nipples. By now tears are streaming down your face from under the blind fold and cum is gushing from your mouth from the deep throat. You know that you're crying your eyes out but every time you're allowed a breath your body betrays you by releasing a pleasurable sigh and once you catch yourself breathlessly whisper for "more". And more is exactly what you get. The Irish man fucks you harder and harder from behind and his friend forces his cock deeper and deeper down your throat, if they continue at this pace then sooner or later they're going to crush your body and meet in the middle...

But to your disappointment it never reaches that stage. You're too good a fuck for any bloke to keep his load in for long. And sure enough you soon feel the warmth of the Irish man's satisfaction oozing inside you and his friend covers your face with his cum. Even though you're still in floods of tears, you instantly miss the feel of the two cocks inside you when they withdraw. But then something tells you that it's not over yet. Your spunk drenched blindfold loosens and falls to the floor, and once your eyes adjust to the light you see at least six more guys have been watching you and none of them have been able to keep it in the trousers.

"Right, who's next?" the Irish guy asks, and you can't help but smile.