The Night's Dark Raptures

Story Info
Bored hotel-bound visitor becomes voracious voyeur.
1.7k words
4.21
23.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hating the thought of having to return to an empty hotel room I linger over my dinner in the restaurant until it appears that the help is eyeing me in the hope that I will soon depart. Taking the hint I pay my check, leaving a generous tip for the help's patience with my dawdling and head for the nearest elevator which rapidly delivers me to my room on the 25th floor.

Even though the air conditioner has been on since mid-afternoon my room is still warm, the result of a hot summer sun that has been radiating through the large windows that expose my room to the city below. With the exception of another the dark building across the thoroughfare from my hotel the city's jewel-like skyline now sparkles in the calm night air.

Recognizing the privacy I have I quickly strip off my clothes, my hairy body moist with the sweat of the summer day. Flicking on the nearby TV set I begin to pick up my belongings from around the room for tomorrow I head for welcome home and see no reason why I shouldn't get packed now so I can sleep late in the morning and yet make it out to the airport in plenty of time to catch my return flight.

As I finish I wander over to the window looking out over the impersonal city, hearing a distant siren race through its empty streets. A quick flash of light, however, attracts my immediate attention as I notice that one of the office lights across the street from my room has been turned on for I can clearly make out the figure of a woman entering the room, moving around her desk and sitting down, her back to me, facing her computer which sits at an angle next to her, and within seconds the unmistakable hue of the computer screen frames her silhouette.

Although I can begin to see the faint lines of letters and figures appear on the screen the woman's whole demeanor suggests to me that her mind is elsewhere and not demanding her immediate attention. It is only a few moments later that I see her get up from her desk and go to her office door, closing it swiftly and locking it shut. She then returns to her desk, but rather than sitting back down she makes her way over to the window and surveys the night outside.

Immediately I pull back from the window in case she happens to look up at my window, quickly turning off the lights in my room, only the flickering glow of the TV providing any illumination. Unable to resist the opportunity of further observing this woman I quickly unbuckle my camera bag and take out my giant telephoto lens and move back to my now darkened window.

I notice she is still standing by her window scanning the night and as I aim my camera towards her window I hear myself take a deep breath for as she comes into focus I can make out every detail of her, from her sweet and appearing innocent face to her short stylish hair. It is her body, however, that causes me to gasp for beneath that light summer cotton dress I can see she has a voluptuous body, large perfectly molded tits, a slightly undulating stomach and as a lone fan washes over her periodically I can see the dress mold her inviting cunt, the open gash of her fuck hole clearly framed.

As she stands by her window I notice her hands beginning to fondle her gorgeous tits, her fingers pinching their now prominent nipples as another hand glides smoothly over body and buries itself deep between her thighs. Watching her like this, teasin' and fondling herself I feel my cock responding, hardening by the minute as I find myself transfixed watching this sensuous woman pleasure herself.

Several minutes pass by and then I see her give a couple of fervent glances out the window, looking hurriedly each way, up and down, and without ceremony or hesitation she strips off her dress, her naked body gleaming in the office light's glow. Her succulent tits now heaving as she continues to massage them, cupping one in her hand and raising it to her mouth as she snakes her wet tongue across its engorged nipple.

Her fingers buried in her obvious wet cunt, stroking them like a cock as she bends her body slightly forward so she can drive her fucking fingers deeper and deeper into her hungry cunt. As I watch I try to balance my unsteady camera with one hand while I grasp my now rock-hard cock, stroking it rapidly, feeling tiny electric-like shocks coursing through my body. Fascinated, I try to concentrate on the woman who now is obviously lost in her own lust as I can see her lips twist and contort as moans and groans begin to spill from her wet mouth.

Seemingly lost in her pleasure I watch as she withdraws her fingers from her obviously wet and dripping cunt and begins to lick each one like she was sucking on three or four cocks at one time, but as she enjoys their taste I notice she reaches behind her and opens her desk drawer. Following her hand with my telephoto lens I see her extract from the drawer what looks to be about a six or seven inch dildo with a rubber suction cup attached to her fuck toy's balls. Anchoring the dildo on the desk's edge, she continues to lick and suck on her cunt juice stained fingers.

Feeling my cock jerk violently I watch as she slowly teases her tight brown puckered hole with the dildo's tip, wiggling herself down upon it, her head thrown back, her mouth open gasping for breath as she slowly impales her tight wet asshole on the immobilized fuck pole. Both her hands now free again she returns one to her now hungry cunt while the other begins to tease and massage those massive beautiful tits.

Suddenly conscious of the fact that with each thrust of her now lust-ravaged body I am coming closer and closer to an explosive orgasm, my heavy, hairy balls binding tightly to my almost painful hard cock, my steamy male fuck milk churning, impatient to release its creamy jism.

Trembling with the approaching orgasm I again focus on the window across the way as the woman now obviously is only seconds away from the same orgasmic precipice that I have reached, her fingers digging ever deeper into her voracious fuck hole, wildly now bouncing on her artificial cock, her hands raising one then the other of her sweet tits licking them, biting their nipples in hot fury.

Trying my best now to concentrate on that wondrous moment when she will explode in a crescendo of orgasmic pleasure, my own orgasm begins to wash over my body, my fuck hose thrashing wildly in my hand as its creamy jism jumps into the room, splattering on the nearby window as my moans and groans compound. Yet I manage to hold my telephoto steady long enough to see my hot little cunt across the way flail wildly as one climatic wave after another drowns her body in a wild orgasm of lust and bliss.

Throwing my own head back as the final wave of a mind-numbing orgasm racks my body I wallow in its liquid lust. Wanting it to never stop I close my eyes lost in nirvana. Yet, still wondering how the sweet slut that I have been voyeuristically watching this night has succeeded in pleasuring herself, I raise my lens again to watch her, but I am greeted by only darkness. Disappointed, but not surprised, I cannot help but notice by the reflection in my window that the light from my TV set has framed me in shadows and light and I smile to myself wondering indeed if I was the one that might have possibly been observed by an unseen spectator in the darkened buildings surrounding my hotel.

Retreating to my bed I lay down still in a semi-euphoric state of ecstasy as scenes from what I have just witness only minutes ago flash through my mind, the wildly thrashing flesh of the woman as she so sweetly fucked herself, those mouth-watering, so succulent tits the object of her hungry mouth, that gleaming wet dildo jack-hammering her tight asshole.

With each flash of remembrance I feel my own sex respond, my cum-stained fuck meat growing rigid once again before my eyes.

Realizing, however, that it is getting late I decide the best thing for me to do at this juncture is take a cold shower and get some sleep for my long flight home tomorrow, but just as I am making my way into the bathroom and the shower I hear someone knocking on my hotel room door. Quickly wrapping a towel around myself, trying the best I can to hide my obviously burgeoning cock, I chuckle to myself if my unseen visitor might indeed be someone from the hotel with a complaint that I have been exposing myself in public, Yet, I go to the door quietly and look through its spy hole.

But all I see is an empty hallway in front of me and thinking it probably might have been some drunk party goers returning from an evening of entertainment who decided they would be prankish I cautiously open the door and step out into the hallway to see if I can spot the pranksters.

No sooner, however, than I take the first step into the hallway a hand appears and pushes against my hairy, sweat-matted chest propelling me back into the room while the other hand deftly whips off my towel.

Speechless I stare at the woman, her hair still tousled, her face still flush with lingering spasms of her orgasm, a light rain coat cinched at the belt with a cleavage more outside the coat than inside, her legs spread apart in an appraising stance as she hungrily surveys me up and down my body, running her tongue across her cum-stained lips as her eyes focus on my now rigid cock, its cockhead still dripping its white jism.

"This hot little whore," she growls as she uncinches the belt on her coat to reveal her shimmering wet voluptuous naked body, "wants you to fuck her brains out!!"