The Noble Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK, I guess," I mumbled.

We proceeded to chat about all sorts of things, some serious, some mundane, as I drank a beer and she sipped a glass of wine while we sat at her kitchen table. After about fifteen minutes she stood up and dropped her bathrobe, completely revealing her consummate naked body.

"Shit, that is the body of a modern Aphrodite," I thought – and hoped that I didn't say aloud in view of the microphone.

"Roger, I really want you to use me. Do anything you want to my body. I promise to give you the best time of your life. You're not fucking Terry by fucking me – I'm my own person, not his property. I promise you that I'll be the epitome of discretion and he'll never find out.

I know that I was wide-eyed when she pulled me up from my chair, planted a tremendously zealous kiss on my lips, and stroked my cock through my pants.

When I finally came up for air I said "How will he not find out?"

"I told you, I'll be completely discreet," she smiled, squeezing my poor inflated cock more vigorously while planting quick kisses on my chin and cheeks.

"You mean like you were when we were dancing last weekend?" I inquired.

"That was just to turn you on – they'll be no more of that once you start fucking me."

We passionately kissed again, and I couldn't help but put my hands on her soft tits and firm ass. I felt her messing with my clothing and thought that she was trying to undress me and was about to put a stop to it when suddenly she broke it off and smiled as she held the camera and microphone, wrapped in a paper towel, up in her right hand. She put them both in a large ceramic tureen and closed the top to it.

"Filming for Terry, I see," she chuckled, no hint of distress, anger, or disappointment in her voice.

"I...uh...well..." I stammered before she put me out of my misery.

"No problem," she said as she put her robe back on and cinched the sash tight. "Let's sit and talk a few minutes more, then you can recover them from the tureen, and leave – now that you've dropped off those oh so important papers," she chuckled.

"What the hell is going on?" I sputtered.

"So tell me, how do you think that Terry will react when he sees your video and hears your recording?" she asked after taking a slow sip of her wine and ignoring my question.

"What is going on?" I asked again.

"He'll divorce me, don't you think?" she asked after another slow sip.

I was starting to get pissed. "Are you trying for a divorce? Are you just playing games with me? Is Terry involved in this too?" I bellowed.

"Terry isn't involved, and all will be revealed to you in good time. Please don't bust a blood vessel over it," she snickered. After a few more minutes of banal, obfuscating conversation with sexual overtones, she looked at her watch. "I think that that's enough time, don't you?"

With that she dropped her robe again, pulled the micro-camera and microphone out of the tureen and unwrapped them from the paper towel, and held them up so that the camera would be sure to record her state of undress and see the snarl on her face while at the same time she yelled "What the fuck are these? Are you some kind of pervert? I offer you great discreet sex and you seem like you're getting properly warmed up, and you try and record it? Get the fuck out of here!"

With that she ostensibly angrily pushed me out the door, with the camera and microphone in my hand. Apparently she was sure that the camera was facing the floor as she screamed "And stay the Hell away from me," while at the same time smiling and winking at me. Then she slammed the door closed, quickly re-opened it and gave me another smile and wink, then quietly closed the door.

****************

I didn't know what the fuck was going on. I immediately returned the camera and microphone to Terry at the next door neighbor's apartment that he was hiding out in. He had obviously already heard and seen everything, monitoring on his laptop. While I knew that he was unhappy with Brenda, he seemed unhappy with me too.

"What happened when the camera and microphone cut out for a while? It was at least six or seven minutes. Were you finger-fucking her?"

"What? Hell no, man. They were obviously pressed between our bodies. You told me that you wanted explicit proof and that's what I got you. Now don't go ballistic on me!"

He didn't seem to be mollified. "You did something to the camera and microphone so that you could get your jollies in, didn't you?" he accused.

After some more sharp words from him I got up and bellowed "I did what the fuck you asked and you get pissed at me? You and that crazy cunt deserve each other!"

I stormed out and slammed the door.

I didn't hear anything from Terry or Brenda for a week. I was down in the dumps. I was puzzled by the entire situation, and was second-guessing myself. Maybe I should just have fucked Brenda – at least I would have gotten something out of it before my relationship with Terry was destroyed.

At the end of the week without a word from either of the two wackos, I got a call from Linda. She got right to the point. "The scuttlebutt in the complex is that you ruined Terry and Brenda's marriage. What did you do?"

"I acted like a noble friend," I replied in an uncertain voice. "I guess that the old saying is true; no good deed goes unpunished."

"Care for a little comforting?" she chortled.

"As long as you know that I won't be around much longer," I replied after a short pause.

"When can you come over – my roommate is out of town again."

"Twenty minutes," I said.

I showered, got out a little blue pill which I would use later, went to Linda's apartment, and proceeded to fuck Linda more times in the next twelve hours than I ever had fucked anyone before in any twelve hour period of my life. The first two were angry fucks, calling out Brenda's name only not in a kindly manner, but Linda seemed not only not to mind, but appeared to really like what I was doing to her and saying. "Too bad that I don't have any love for her," I thought as I stared at Linda as she lay asleep on my shoulder between sessions while I waited for my little blue pill to kick in.

The next work day I went into my boss' office and asked for a transfer. Since I was one of the company's better producers, and since a new understaffed office had recently opened in a city 200 miles away, I was able to transfer within a month. I still had one month to go on my apartment lease, but giving up one month's rent was a small price to pay for getting away from my former best friend and his psycho wife.

**************

I had been in my new job, and new apartment, for about five months when there was a knock on my door on a Saturday morning. I opened it. Standing there was a smiling Brenda with one suitcase in her hand. She strode in right past me. "Hi, Roger," she greeted me as she got on her tiptoes and gave me a quick peck on my lips. "I would have been here last week, as soon as my divorce was final, but it took me a little longer to close up my affairs and get arrangements made for my new job; but I promise to make it up to you. I put my stuff in storage until we decide what to do with it."

"Is this some sort of bizarre world?" I mumbled, I thought to myself, but apparently out loud because Brenda smiled even wider. "What the fuck is going on?" I asked – which I distinctly remember that I asked Brenda the last time that I saw her, and which she never answered.

Brenda put down her suitcase, sauntered up to me with a sultry look on her face, stroked the side of my face with one hand and squeezed one of my biceps with the other, and staring into my eyes said "Tell you what. After you thrash my pussy good I'll tell you."

"You can't just walk in here and..." I started to say.

I didn't get my entire thought out, though, because Brenda had now latched onto my involuntarily inflating cock and was pushing her sensuous lips into mine.

"If you can honestly say that you haven't wanted to fuck me since we laid eyes on each other, I'll leave right now," she said after breaking our kiss but retaining her hand on my cock. After no more than a five second pause looking into my eyes, with an omnipotent look on her face she said "Didn't think so."

She led me into my bedroom, did a slow motion strip, pulled my polo shirt over my head, unfastened the belt to my shorts, pulled down my shorts and boxers, and slowly stroked my rock hard cock and pulsating ball sac. "As nice as I imagined," she grinned and then planted another wicked kiss on my lips.

We were both ready in seconds. The first fuck was without foreplay or pretense. It was two jungle cats in heat, writing around on the bed, bucking ferociously, whining, swearing, and effervescent. When I started to cum in her snug cunt, her vaginal muscles seemed to act like a peristaltic pump as they sucked every milliliter of cum that I had out of me. Brenda screamed as her magnificent thighs squeezed my torso, and I grunted like pen full of hogs. I was rendered comatose, and so was she.

When Brenda and I gained cognizance at about the same time she giggled, and I grinned. For the first time in my life right after sex I started licking her pussy lips and flicking her distended clit. She maneuvered me into a sixty nine and sucked my cock while I worked on her crotch with all ten fingers, my tongue, lips, and even nose. She had another orgasm after which I twirled around, flipped her over, and doggy-fucked the shit out of her. She wiggled her ass and put her hands between her legs and stroked my balls every time that I thrust forward. She was even more of a freak than I had suspected! WOW!

Ninety minutes after we started, we were sitting naked on my living room couch, each nursing a beer, with her on my lap. "All right, come clean. What the Hell is going on?" I barked.

"Quite simple, really," Brenda said after sipping her beer. "I fell for you the first time that we met. I should have broken it off with Terry and tried to get with you, but you and he seemed like such good buds, and I wasn't sure that you felt toward me the same way that I did toward you. Either by pure inertia, or by subconsciously thinking that if I was with Terry I could get more contact with you, I married him. When we got back from our honeymoon, I really wished that my maid of honor hadn't told me what a good fuck you were. Anyway, once I established by your reaction to me at the pool that you were as hot for me as I was for you I came up with my plan."

"What plan?" I naively asked.

"I knew you'd be clueless," she chortled. After another sip of beer she continued. "My plan was to get Terry to divorce me without actually cheating, since if I did cheat that might affect my future with you. I wish that I could have been less brazen about it but you were so noble that all of the subtle ways I approached you didn't work."

"What subtle ways?" I again naively asked.

"See, clueless," she laughed. "The teasing and flirting that you seemed to be oblivious to. I would have rather not been so extreme in what I did, but I had to make Terry pissed off enough to dump me without actually fucking you while I was married."

"You never would have fucked me?"

"Not while I was married, doofus. I was hoping that you would be a noble friend so that you'd tell Terry and then he'd dump me. But it was also a test of your character. If you had succumbed to my advances, or not been a noble friend and not told Terry, then you were not the man that I thought you were and I would have stopped loving you and tried to make it work with Terry."

"Why not just divorce Terry?"

"I needed to do it so that it was his decision in order to avoid messiness; and without actually cheating because I didn't think that you'd want to be with a cheater or that you'd want me if I unceremoniously dumped him. Plus, as I said, I needed to be sure too that you had the character that I thought that you had."

I paused a long time to think. "You manipulated me?" I rhetorically asked.

"Hell yes," she responded with emphasis even though she knew that it was a rhetorical question.

After another pause I said, not asked, with bluster, "Now you think that you can just traipse in here and that I'll let you just let you keep manipulating me?"

"Tell you what," she nonchalantly replied while sticking a tit in my face and moving her thighs over my legs and cock, "after one week if you honestly can say that you haven't had the best sex of your life I'll leave and never darken your door again. If after six months you don't think that we're right for each other, same thing."

I hesitated.

"What have you got to lose? Is a week of freaky sex like we just had so disgusting to you that you don't want to give it a try?"

Of course she was right – I had nothing to lose. The previous ninety minutes with her had been the most satisfying, enjoyable, thrilling, and gratifying of my life, not just sexually, but in every way, shape, or form.

I put my beer down, took hers out of her hand, carried her back to my bedroom, and proceeded to see if we could have so much intense sex that my dick, or her pussy, fell off!

*****************

I didn't just give it six months. To be sure, I gave it a year. During that time I had absolutely no reason to believe that Brenda was anything but totally in love with, and devoted to, me. My lust and love for her only increased. We were married a month after the anniversary of our first year together, and everything has just gotten better over our now ten years of marriage.

I guess being a noble friend was the best thing I could have done – it sure worked out for me.

12