The Nooner

Story Info
Her hubby was gone for the day, so he went for a visit.
1.3k words
3.37
64k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Grifters
Grifters
13 Followers

I got the call from her at about noon. Her hubby was gone for the day and could I take a long lunch. I checked my schedule and found a pretty light day, besides, who would say no to a girl looking for friends in a new town. She asked me to pick her up at her hotel, she was in the lobby waiting for me when I pulled up. She got into the car and we headed to a sushi place around the corner. We got about halfway there and then had to turn around because she forgot something in the room.

I walked up with her to help her find her wallet. She didn't need it but insisted on having it. Once in her room and ready to go, we head back to her door. I grabbed her quickly and pulled her too me.

"We could order in." I said with a grin.

"That would be a bad idea, this is our room. This would be wrong." She said half heartedly.

"We are already past wrong, might as well enjoy it."

I pulled her too me and gave her a light kiss, I let my mouth open slightly to taste her lips. She was wearing a fruity lip gloss that high school girls wore for their boyfriends. She woke up knowing what she was going to do today, she just needed a little steering. We continued to kiss, hands beginning to roam, kisses starting to get harder and deeper. At one point she pulled back and tried to catch her breath. Her red hair was a little mussed as I had run my hands through it while we were kissing. She was wearing a light blouse that showed off her C cup cleavage and a long loose flowing skirt with a flower pattern. She was about 5' 5" and by the way her chest was heaving, I was in for an afternoon of fun.

I pulled her back to me to kiss some more, I met no resistance, and at one point we fell back against the wall, with a thud. We laughed a little and I let my mouth wander from her mouth to her neck and ear, then back to her sweet mouth again. The sound when I kissed her neck told me that maybe it had been a while, her hubby apparently worked a lot, and very late. A woman has needs too I suppose, I guess I just forget from time to time. I began to lead us to the bed, but she hesitated. I knew what she was thinking so I led her to a chair over in the corner.

I sat her down and stood over her, looking at her body like it was a treat and I was going to savor it. She reached for my belt and began to take off my pants. I took her hands and told her to lean back. I kneeled between her legs and began kissing her again, I started to open her blouse and unhooked her bra. I held her perfect breasts in my hand and leaned my mouth down to her nipple, I let my tongue run over one very slowly. Her moans let me know it had been a while since she had some attention paid to her so I took my time. Savoring each nipple with my mouth, licking and sucking them, biting them ever so gently to make her back arch.

I let my hands wander down to her legs to caress them while still kissing her very sensitive breasts. I was pleasantly surprised to find a lack of panties, I looked up at her and she smiled very slyly. "Naughty girl" She didn't say anything, she didn't need too. I didn't take off the skirt, I simply lifted it up and spread her legs. I planted kisses on her thighs, I would let my breath land on her pussy but not touch it, she was getting more aggressive as I teased her, moans getting louder and more free. "Oh god, please" she was begging. I decided to reach up and give her breasts a nice squeeze and as I did that I let my tongue slide along the outside of her pussy. She let out a guttural groan, her hands replaced mine on her tits so I let them focus on her legs and thighs while I began to ever so slowly devour her sweet pussy. I let my tongue delve deep into her, sucking her lips into my mouth, slightly spreading her pussy so I can suck and tease her clit. I looked up to see her pinching and pulling on her nipples, eyes closed, biting her own lip. She was a vision, apparently I stopped to watch her because when I did she opened her eyes and looked to see what I was doing. I smiled and went back to work, I let my middle finger slide into her while my tongue flicked over her clit, up and down and little circles. I would bend my finger ever so slightly to find the magic button and after a little more clit work and some nibbling and sucking, she let out a loud groan and began to come. I removed my finger and placed my mouth on her and let me tongue slide in and out to taste her. She grabbed my hair and held me there, I extended my tongue as far as possible and grinded against me to a second lesser orgasm.

I stood up and went to get myself and her a glass of water. I brought it over to her and gave her time to catch her breath and collect her thoughts. She drank the water quickly and told me to sit where she was, she stood to face me and noticed that the blinds were open in the room. She looked a little embarrassed but did nothing to close them. She undid my belt buckle and took off my pants. She was pleased to find my cock already hard for her, she gave it a little kiss and took it deep into her mouth. She stroked it a few times and decided that was all she was going to do. She stood up, lifted her skirt again, straddled me and sat down every so slowly on my cock.

She leaned in and kissed me deep, she let me stay felly inside her for some time, not moving, just kissing and touching me. Apparently she was still very sensitive, I leaned down to suck on one of her nipples and she began to shudder all over, I could feel her contracting on my cock and it was a that time she began to use her knees to lift up and lower herself on my cock. Her hands on my shoulders, she rode me slowly, her moans were music to my ears. I sat back and let her do whatever she wanted, when she wanted to go slow she did and when she wanted to fuck me harder she did, I was in for the ride of my life.

I didn't know how much longer I could hold out as she was beginning to fuck me harder and harder and I could even feel the chair move as she would come down onto me. She might have felt me swell, or it might have been good timing but she began to shudder yet again, this time slamming down onto me and grinding her body into mine, I began to groan and moan louder grabbed the arms of the chair as I came hard with her. My body shook and shuddered and I pulled her too me as we came down from our orgasmic high. She leaned in and kissed me softly then stood, leaned down and kissed my cock and said "Thank you both".

She took off her skirt and headed for the shower. "Be back in a few, Now I am really hungry."

Grifters
Grifters
13 Followers