The Note

Story Info
A note leads to me being tied up, punished and fucked.
1.5k words
4
31k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This post has BDSM-related content so may not be to everyone's tastes. It should go without saying that non-consensual sex of any sort is wrong and not something I'd ever endorse.

*

The day had been a day like any other. We got up, had breakfast together, left for work. Except that day when I arrived at work and opened my bag I found a note from you. And that was why in the evening you came home and found me in the bedroom, wearing sheer black lingerie, stockings and a blindfold, lying on the bed with a cane, rope and nipple clamps beside me - just as you'd instructed...

I hear you enter the room, close the door gently, walk over to me. You pause, and then leaning down you kiss me tenderly and say;

'You look gorgeous.'

I feel the weight of you as you move your body on top of mine, kissing my mouth as you do, and take my hands up above my head with both of yours. You grasp my wrists firmly in place with one hand as the other one moves down my arms and over my face. I feel two of your fingers in place of your lips and I open my mouth. You slide them in and I suck on them;

'Good girl' you say, moving your fingers slowly in and out of my mouth. I can tell you're grinning as you say, 'What you really want is to suck on my hard cock, don't you?' I moan, unsure whether you want me to speak yet, and since your fingers are still in my mouth. Incorrect - I suddenly feel a sharp sting as your hand slaps my face, and I gasp;

'Yes'.

'You know the rules - you speak only when I tell you or ask a question, and I expect you to answer me immediately. Understood?'

'Yes'.

'Good. Now where were we...'

Moving your hand down you reach my breasts and play with them, gently at first but then squeezing more firmly and pinching my nipples through the thin fabric of my top, making me moan loudly, all the while pinning my wrists above my head.

You let go of my wrists briefly and I feel the soft material of the rope as you begin to wrap it around them. 'You may be behaving well now', you say, 'but you know what's coming next, and I wouldn't want you to be tempted to try to escape', as you tether the end of the rope to the headboard.

Once the rope is secured your hands both move back to my breasts and pinch my nipples sharply, and as they get harder I feel the cold metal of the clamps as the chain connecting them grazes along my chest. You clamp one and then the other...my thin top doesn't offer much protection but I'm relieved to realise they're not too tight.

'Mm, you look so hot when you're helpless like this, knowing I can do whatever I please with you. Turn over onto your front'.

I reluctantly shift myself over onto my stomach and wait to see what happens next. I can hear rustling sounds as you start to remove your clothes and I can't help thinking how badly I want to be able to see you and touch you. I'm delighted when I feel you move on top of me again, your chest against my back, pressing my clamped nipples into the mattress, making me gasp as you softly kiss my cheek and my neck. I feel you hand in my hair pulling my head around so our mouths meet again.

You're only wearing your boxers now and I can feel your hard cock pressing against my ass, and my pussy starts to get really wet now. You sit up so you're straddling my thighs, still pinning me down, and you move both of your hands down my body to my ass and squeeze it hard, and growl in my ear, 'You don't mind if I have a little play with this, do you?'

'No', I breathe, knowing that's the only acceptable answer.

You start to spank me with your hand...playfully at first, squeezing and massaging in between spanks. The spanking gradually gets harder until I'm struggling against you involuntarily, but your weight keeps me in place.

As you continue to spank me hard you say, 'You don't seem to be taking this very well. Maybe I need to teach you a more serious lesson'.

You move off of me and next I feel the smooth wood of the cane on my back as you tease me, running it lightly over my skin. It's so intense when I can't see through the blindfold and my wrists are bound together, reinforcing my sense of helplessness. I'm wearing suspenders and stockings, over some very thin panties that we both know don't really offer any protection.

CRACK.

The feeling is so sharp and intense that I can't help crying out.

'Stay quiet or this'll only go worse for you'.

CRACK.

I manage not to make noise this time as the pain sweeps over me again.

CRACK. CRACK. CRACK. The feeling of three strikes so close to each other is almost overwhelming and I can't help wriggling, trying to dissipate the sensation.

'Stay still!' you command, as you bring the cane down hard again, and then again.

'Ok, you don't have to be quiet anymore, but I want you to count these, and they will hurt.'

CRACK.

'One', I gasp.

CRACK.

'Two'. These are harder than before and it takes so much effort to stay where I am, and not try to escape them.

The cane keeps striking my ass, sometimes in quick succession, sometimes with pauses in between, making me think you might be finished. I'm lost as I finally cry 'twenty' and I hear the cane drop to the floor.

'It's ok' you say soothingly, tenderly stroking the hair out of my face and gently massaging my striped ass. 'You took your caning well, and now I think you deserve a reward'.

I feel something hard and warm rubbing along my ass and I realise it's your cock. You but it along your back and my shoulders and I feel your hand in my hair pulling my head around. I feel the wetness of your precum as you indulgently rub yourself on my face, before pressing your cock to my mouth. I open it and you use your hand in my hair to guide my mouth over your cock, pushing it in as far as it can go and making me gag. 'Mm you look so fucking dirty with a big hard cock in your mouth', you say as you move in and out, fucking my mouth.

You groan as you pull out of my mouth and release your grip on my hair. Your hand wanders town towards my pussy - it hasn't been played with yet but it's dripping wet. You pull my underwear to one side and insert two fingers.

'This pussy just wants to be fucked, doesn't it?' You move your fingers in and out.

'Yes'.

Your fingers disappear. The next thing I feel is you pulling my underwear aside again, more roughly this time, then your hard cock at my entrance, teasing me.

'Mm you're so wet...you just love how roughly I treat you, don't you?

'Yes', I moan, and you thrust your cock inside me. The feeling is incredible as you begin to pump in and out of me, leaning your body against mine so I'm trapped under your weight.

'You love being held down and fucked, don't you? Knowing I can fuck you for as long as I like,'

'Yes!' Your thrusts get harder and your hands go to my wrists. I think at first you're doing this to hold me down more firmly, but the ropes on my wrists are loosening and I realise you're untying me.

'Play with yourself whilst I fuck your pussy', you order. I moan with ecstasy as my fingers start rubbing my sensitive clit, with your cock pounding me hard. I feel like I could cum right away but I know I have to wait for you.

I can feel your cock is ready to explode inside me but to my surprise you pull out at the last moment and I feel hot streams of your cum shooting all over my reddened ass.

'Fuck. Keep playing with yourself - I want you to make yourself cum lying there with my cum all over you.'

I feel you force your fingers into my mouth and taste something salty on them and realise you're feeding me your cum! I feel so dirty and I'm moaning loudly now, I'm so close...

'Three, two, one, cum for me'. I cum at your command and lie there, lost in this crazy state you've put me in.

You lie down next to me, holding me to you as you gently remove my blindfold.