The Note Ch. 04

Story Info
The end of her weekend.
1.6k words
4
7.8k
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/30/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HDFBBaby
HDFBBaby
12 Followers

I woke up sometime later to find that I had been rolled onto my stomach and tied spread-eagled. I was not loose enough to move around, but not so tight as to be uncomfortable. The plug was still in my ass and the blindfold was still in place.

As I started to stretch as much as my bonds would allow, he spoke, "Ah. So you finally wake. This may be pleasurable, but remember, you still are not allowed to cum."

Undoing my left ankle cuff, he picked up my leg, bending it at the knee. Beginning with my foot he slowly rubbed lotion into the bottom of my foot and slowly worked his way to my ankle and then up to my knee. Always rubbing slowly and soothingly, sometimes using a heavier stroke to work the muscle, and other times a soft one meant to barely skim the surface and tease.

Replacing the cuff he moved to my right leg and repeated his actions from the left. Once the lower half of my legs were liquid, he moved to the upper part being careful to go no higher than the curve between my ass and my leg, letting his fingers stray towards my pussy, but never getting close enough to touch. By the time he had completed both legs I was starting to feel less relaxed and more turned on.

Sliding a vibrator into my pussy, he turned it on lightly, letting me know he "didn't want me to get cold". He then moved to my back using the same long soft strokes. This time he included my ass rubbing and kneading it, making to every now and then to press against the plug that was still imbedded in it.

Moving to my arms he removed one cuff at a time, working my hands and arms much as he had my feet and legs before loosening all the cuffs and rolling me over.

By this time I was starting to feel like relaxed but tightly strung. While the massage was relaxing some muscles, others were in full arousal. My nipples were already hard and beginning for the attention he was denying them as he stroked and rubbed from my neck to my waist, always missing that all important area.

Finally I felt him take each one by the base and slowly knead it. Then, abandoning the left one he used both hands on the right, starting at the bottom and shaping it and molding it as if it were a piece of clay on a potter's wheel. Working it up and down, sometimes very softly and other times roughly, but never, ever coming close to the tight hard bud that once had been my nipple.

As I started to pant and arch into his touches, he abruptly dropped the right one back on to my chest and picked up the left, working it too, side to side and up and down like a piece of clay to be formed., but never touching the nipple. This teasing touch alone was almost enough to make me cum, but again he stopped, letting it fall back to my chest as he moved to a new area. This time my thighs. Up and down. Pushing down as he slid his hands down, but barely brushing his fingertips across the surface as he drew them to the top to start over again. Every now and them he would "accidently" let them stray over the side and get oh so close (but not close enough) to make wet and aching pussy.

I then felt him knee between my legs and remove the vibrator. Then, starting with his fingertips on either side of my face, he slowly and lightly began to skip his fingertips down my face, down my neck to trace my collar bone before continuing on down my chest on either side of my tits, meeting in the center to draw done my stomach, before separating to trace down my legs to my feet, where the upward journey began along the outside of my legs and torso and arms, before meeting my fingers where he proceeded to start all over again.

I lost track of how many times he did this slow maddening pattern up and down my body, each time making me hotter and closer to the edge I was sure I was soon going to fall off of. There was no staying quiet as I whimpered when he would come close to a spot I so desperately wanted him to touch to give me that sweet, sweet release my body was craving.

And then he stopped. Climbed off the bed and left the room. And I groaned loudly with my displeasure at being brought so high and then dropped without warning. My body quivering with the need for the release that would not be coming any time soon.

Without any warning I heard the sounds of my favorite bondage video playing from the TV in our room. The groans and moans from the girls as they were teased and pleased only helped to excite me further. He returned to the room twice more to assault my body with the light and barely there fingertips that pushed me higher and higher. I was sure I was already beyond the highest plain I had ever been pushed to without cumming. And the last time he was skipping up my body, as I was sure I was about to cum, just as he got to the folds between my legs, there was a sharp and intense pain that grabbed my already rock hard nipples. If his fingers were fondling my pussy lips, who had just placed the clips on my nipples? No longer did I have the urge to cum.

I was rolled back over to my stomach where my hands were removed from their bindings on the bed and attached behind my back. Undoing my legs, I was helped to sit up on the side of the bed and then ordered off of it and onto my knees on the floor.

"I told you are just a whore to be used by men for their pleasure. And my pleasure is to see you get used by more than just me. Until we have had are fill of you, at least two of your holes will be filled at all times. More likely all three will be filled. And since I am the only one you will hear, you will never know how many guys will have used you as their personal cum dump," he said.

Before he had finished I was grabbed by the back of the head and had my open mouth (my jaw had dropped in shock of what he had said - this was NOT something we had both actually agreed to when we talked about this weekend) filled with a large cock. At the same time I felt another one thrust into my pussy from behind. Taking turns, they alternated in and out pushing and pulling me off of and onto each other's cocks. They kept this up until the one in my mouth pulled my head back and came on my tits and face while the other held me down by my shoulders and dumped his load deep into my pussy.

A new cock was placed in my mouth and I was told not to let go of it. The owner of the cock got up and started walking. He led me out of the bedroom and back into the living room where he pulled my head off his cock and I was then told stand up. The nipple clamps were removed before I was bent over the end of the bench that had been used earlier and tied down.

I felt someone sit down on the bench in front of me, but didn't realize until my head was pushed between two thighs that it was a woman in front of me. "Suck her", I was commanded. This was new to me as we had talked about it, but never had actually found another female to play with.

I began licking and sucking her clit, lightly using my teeth to pull it and pleasure it. Occasionally I would feel her hold my head in place while I stuck my tongue deep into her pussy, thrusting it in and out like a cock.

At the same time I felt the plug being removed from my ass and more lube added as someone's fingers and then cock began to widen the whole even more. This caused me to groan in agony as this person was much larger than the plug that had been in there. My groaning must have caused her pleasure because she was holding my head down and rocking her hips against my face as he started to push deeper and faster into my sore hole. I ate her to three large orgasms before he came filling my bowels with his load.

They then both got up and left me lying there with pussy juice all over my face and cum running out of my ass.

I later found out that the "cock" that was in my pussy while we were in the bedroom was a strap on. There was no other guy. Just my best friend that got invited to play. I also found out that we had played off and on for the better part of 2 days. It was Sunday evening when they freed me after I had eaten her out. And that she was the one that had given me my "massage".

She did return the favor and ate me to a wonderful and glorious climax before we all returned to the bedroom for more play and very little sleep.

He did thankfully make a copy of all of this and even took some pictures so I have lots to remember this weekend by. And she wants to know when it is her turn for the same treatment...

HDFBBaby
HDFBBaby
12 Followers