The Note Home Ch. 03

Story Info
Teachers enjoy playtime with mom and sis.
3.1k words
4.23
41.1k
5

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/11/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: You will enjoy this story more if you have read the previous two installments. Again, all of the characters are 18 or over and you should not read the story if you do not enjoy writing that deals with bodily functions.

*

Andrea Creighton, who taught history at the preparatory academy, was quite excited when Carol Stephens invited her to play for what sounded like a whole weekend when her husband and son would be away. Andrea couldn't wait to tell her friend Linda Steele, also a teacher—Linda taught English—who used notes home as punishment, to tell her about the fun that was in store and to invite her along. After all, Carol's daughter Gloria would be there, so Andrea figured she might as well bring a friend along—especially if things went too far.

Just to maintain the spirit of the new friendship, Andrea took out her notepaper and penned a short note to Carol:

"Dear Carol,

"Thank you so much for your kind invitation which I gladly accept. I do hope you will in turn be pleased to welcome my friend Linda, also a teacher here, who shares our mutual interests.

"Fondly,

"Andrea"

She gave the note to James Stephens to take home to his mother and being in a kind mood, told him that he should not worry about it because it did not involve him at all.

"Well, if it doesn't, Miss Creighton, then why do I have to take it home to her?" James asked, more out of fear that his teacher was purposefully misleading him into taking word of his own impending discipline home to his mother.

"James, you will have to trust me," Andrea smiled. "I'm sure you don't really want me to write her a note that will result in what happened the last time I did that, now do you? And do you want me to give you another bad conduct mark—you know that if you get three more, you will get a failing grade? "

James blanched and took the little pale green note envelope and put it in his backpack and left without continuing the conversation.

When he reached home, he found his mother in her bedroom and was surprised that she came and opened the door in just her matching bra and panties.

James drew a deep breath but his mother smiled and said, "I know you've seen your girl friends wearing just underwear, James, so don't look so surprised at seeing your old mom like that."

"Oh, Mom," James exclaimed, "it's just....you look so cool in your undies." He smiled a shy smile.

"Well, it does make me feel better that my son thinks his mother is hot," Carol replied, "so what did you come up here for?"

"Oh," James said hesitantly, "Miss Creighton gave me another note for you. She said it wasn't anything about me, so I hope I'm not in trouble."

Carol took the note and opened the little envelope and quickly read Andrea's note. "No, James," she said, trying to keep her face from showing surprise, "this does not have to do with you so don't concern yourself about it. Now you can go back to whatever you were doing and let me get dressed."

James left and Carol looked down to check that what she thought had happened did, as she now had a large wet spot at the bottom front of her panty crotch, which obviously came from her excitement at being seen in bra and panties by her son.

She sat down at her desk and wrote a short responsive note:

"My Dear Andrea,

"You and Linda are most welcome to join Gloria and me tomorrow night. Please come by for cocktails at 6:30 and after that...

"Fondly,

"Carol"

She called James back, after she had slipped into a pencil skirt and smart chenille blouse.

"James," she said, "I need for you to take this note back to Miss Creighton first thing in the morning when you go to school. As I said before, the contents do not concern you and so don't stick your nose in where it doesn't belong. Am I understood?'

The sharpness in her tone made James realize he had better follow her instructions and he did just that. He knew that his mother was always ready to give him a spanking which made him quite respectful in her presence.

Andrea Creighton had just settled behind her desk in her classroom when James entered. She enjoyed seeing his obvious discomfiture at having to see her after she had seen him punished so graphically the other evening at his home.

"Miss Creighton," James said, "I have a note for you from my mother." He handed it to her and before she could embarrass him, walked directly to the door.

"James!" Miss Creighton said in a stern tone. "Come back here!"

Now James was afraid he was in for it. He turned and slowly walked back to the teacher's desk.

"You almost earned yourself a mark, James," Andrea said rather bluntly. "However, you may go, James," Andrea smiled. "In future, however, you will learn to wait politely when you have been asked to deliver something to me. That way, I may decide if I wish to hand you a response to deliver. That is all, you may go."

James found himself getting very excited as he walked out of the room. Despite the pain and shame Miss Creighton had caused him to suffer at the hands of his mom punishing him, with the pretty young teacher looking on, he found her very attractive and even found himself drawn by her strict demeanor. He began imagining what she looked like in her panties and were they the thong kind or bikinis or...like the little pink highcuts his big sister Gloria wore. He had a pair of Gloria's undies in his own desk at home which had been the recipient of quite a few bursts of his cum...

He hoped that Gloria and his mother were unaware that he had taken his sister's panties because Carol had hinted to him that she was thinking of giving Gloria full responsibility for him, which would include the authority to spank him. He was afraid of how embarrassing it would be to have his big sister fill that role but he also was thinking about what it might be like to lie across her lap and be able to gaze at her lovely legs...and maybe more.

***

Andrea Creighton packed up her briefbag after school and started off to her car. At the same time, her friend Linda Steele was also emerging from the women teachers lounge and waved to Andrea.

"How do you think we should dress for this, Andrea?" Linda, whose brunette curls had been trimmed into pleasant bangs, inquired.

"Oh, I think Carol Stephens would like us to appear conservatively as the teachers that we are," the flaming red-haired Andrea responded. "Just for fun I thought I'd put on the seamed hose I picked up last weekend."

Linda smiled. "You think she's into teachers?" she chuckled. "I think she's likely just into girls."

"Let's go together anyway," Andrea suggested. "I'll pick you up at sixish, sweetie."

Linda smiled her assent and headed for her own vehicle.

They arrived promptly at Carol's home at about 6:30, or a few minutes later so as not to seem anxious. Carol opened the door and kissed each of the women on her cheek and smilingly ushered them into her spacious living room.

"My daughter Gloria will be down in a moment," she said, "so in the meantime, how about a nice Cosmopolitan for openers?"

Neither Andrea nor Linda drank much but the idea of the now fashionable ladies' drink made them both feel warm and happy so they quickly both nodded yes to Carol's suggestion.

She disappeared and returned quite soon with the drinks, in stylish old-fashioned cocktail glasses.

There were a total of four glasses, with Carol and Gloria obviously joining their two guests.

Gloria then appeared, said hello to both Andrea and Linda, who had not had Gloria as a student since she had graduated two years ago before they were hired at the school.

They both warmed to Gloria's winning smile, despite being somewhat fazed by her overwhelming good looks, beginning with her blonde head of hair and lovely figure. Gloria also wore perfect stylish suede heels, which made the teachers' nice but standard burgundy pumps look slightly plain.

"Well, ladies," Carol began, "we have this house to ourselves all weekend. I told my husband that I did not expect him to return until late Sunday and he understands that I do not brook any kind of surprise appearances."

When she saw Linda give Andrea a funny look, she motioned to Gloria: "Gloria, tell them what happens."

Gloria blushed slightly but said plainly to the teachers, "You should know that Mom is in charge in this house and both Dad and James have felt her cane on their bare bottoms."

Linda and Andrea laughed and Linda rose to take Carol in her arms. The well-dressed Carol welcomed the show of affection and Gloria motioned to Andrea to join them both on the expansive couch.

Soon they were entwined in each other's arms. Gloria reached over to unbutton Linda's smashing navy blue blouse and unzip her grey flannel pencil skirt. This disclosed some lovely matching pale mauve lingerie that Linda had on. At the same time Carol reached to remove the taller Andrea's top and unbuttoned her short skirt.

"Oh, you have such lovely legs, Andrea," Carol gushed. Andrea did look quite striking in her pale blue lingerie complete with garter belt holding up the dark seamed hose. Then Andrea turned to her and helped Carol out of her purple one-shoulder sheath by unzipping her in the back and slipping the dress down and off, leaving Carol in bra and panties just as James had seen her, all white and clean-looking.

Linda reciprocated with Gloria, who had on a stylish white top and black leather mini. Unlike the others, except for Andrea's seamed hose, Gloria had had pantyhose on, which Linda carefully rolled down.

***

"I think we should give you ladies first crack, so to speak," Carol said, "since as teachers, you only are able to send us those lovely notes instead of taking the miscreants across your laps."

She stood up in her white bra and panty set and walked over to Andrea, who was seated in an armless chair. Without further ado, she carefully placed herself across the history teacher's lap, right over her seamed hose tops.

Andrea gently patted Carol's pantied bottom and then fell into the role they both were expecting.

"I'm sorry that I have to discipline you now, Carol," she intoned, "but you have been teasing the boys all day and have earned yourself a good old-fashioned bottom warming."

"And if you know what's good for you, you will behave yourself for the rest of the week because on Friday, I will be marking the report cards and you will be very close to receiving a failing grade in Conduct," Andrea continued.

With that as her introduction, Andrea slipped down Carol's full-sized white panties and began spanking Carol's ample bottom. She noticed that James's mother had some very prominent hairs deep between her bottom cheeks and after quite a few spanks had reddened Carol's cheeks, Andrea decided a bit of humiliation was in order.

"You know, Carol," she said, "you do need to clip those hairs between your legs and especially in the back here." As she said this, the leggy history teacher softly inserted her index finger right into Carol's winking little brownish anal rosette!

It was amazing to all of them that when Carol was permitted to rise and thank Andrea for taking the trouble to discipline her, there were tears in the dominant mom's eyes.

Next up was Gloria, who crooked her little finger to summon the attractively dark-haired English teacher, Linda, to become the next subject of punishment. Gloria reveled in the realization that she was a few years younger than Linda.

"Young lady," Gloria said in a deep voice, affecting a very commanding air, "your behavior has been reported to the principal as being quite unladylike. So she has instructed me to impose appropriate discipline so that you remember not to sit in front of your class with your panties on full display."

Gloria very ceremoniously patted her lap and Linda placed herself over it. When Gloria tugged down her pink panties, the 21-year-old added with a smile, "And in future if you do not correct your behavior, you will be showing off your bare pudenda rather than your pantied crotch, Missy."

She began spanking Linda in rhythm, and did not hesitate to reach between the English teacher's legs to discern the degree of wetness that was spreading from her aroused genitalia.

"It seems from the way you are quite wet down there, Linda, that this punishment is turning you on," Gloria said. "As a result, you will stand and bend over the couch and present your bottom for the cane."

Linda did a double-take but stood and followed Gloria's directions. The blonde dominatrix produced a thin cane and began applying it slowly to all parts of Linda's already red bottom which began to show the characteristic white lines of the stinging instrument.

Finally, Linda was allowed by Gloria to rise and kiss the rod that had punished her. She also was directed to bend down and kiss Gloria's nether lips in a show of obeisance which she did.

Upon rising, she crooked her own finger at Andrea, who was now due for punishment. Linda found the prospect of punishing her friend challenging. Andrea was tall and red-haired so Linda managed somehow to get her positioned well across her lap and decided to up the ante by inserting a fig—in this case, a glycerin suppository rather than ginger stick—in Andrea's anal opening.

"That's to make sure you don't clench, like some little school girl," Linda said deprecatingly. "We expect more of our teachers," she went on. Andrea cried out at the unexpected invasion but accepted the discipline.

Linda then began castigating her with a small martinet, but one with tails that readily swept between Andrea's spread legs to attack her most sensitive places.

"Ow," Andrea cried, "that one nipped me right on my button!" Linda smiled in contentment at her success.

Finally, it was Carol's turn to discipline her golden-haired daughter. "Gloria," she intoned, "you have been getting far too big for your britches. We will have to get you measured for a grade-school uniform."

She placed Gloria over the end of the couch and began applying a nasty-looking little black fiberglas rod to her daughter's white bottom cheeks. Soon Gloria's bottom was quaking and her cries were becoming louder.

***

After this all four returned to Carol's commodious kingsize bed in her well-appointed bedroom. Any remaining items of lingerie had been removed and all four women were in the altogether. They positioned themselves on the bed and Carol began caressing Linda's nice 36C breasts as Gloria petted Andrea and applied her talented fingers to the tall redhaired teacher's vulva.

Suddenly Andrea jumped up and looked at Carol and Linda. "That thing is working," she said quietly, "Where is the bathroom?"

Carol smiled and pointed to the child's wooden potty that she had placed on the floor.

"It will be far more fun for all of us if you go ahead and squat on that and do your business, sweetie," she chuckled.

Andrea's face now was as red as her hair but she somehow bent her long legs and managed to squat on the humiliating potty. It was highly amusing to see the somewhat dignified teacher squatting on the small wooden potty with her legs wide apart and all of her intimate charms between them on total display. Her red pubic hair was matted from her previous excitement and she cringed as she released her urethral sphincter and her pee flow pinged on the base of the potty.

All too quickly, all heard the familiar sounds of expelled gas and then the plopping sound of turds emerging from her anus and hitting the inside of the potty, along with the sound of her released pee stream.

"Don't worry," Carol advised, "you'll not be the only one who gets to use that tonight."

Gloria took some pity on the tall red-haired Andrea and took the wooden potty from her to the bathroom where she emptied its contents into the toilet and flushed it all away. She was pleased to return with the cleaned potty, mostly because the smell had been awful.

Carol and Gloria proceeded to indulge in some serious lovemaking with each of the two lovely teachers. The latter reciprocated by lavishly tonguing the intimate areas between their hostesses' legs.

Soon everyone had been treated to several delightful orgasms and all were lying with legs splayed across the bed. It was a sight to behold: Gloria and Linda had shaved their pussies so that their labia were quite visible while Andrea's were hidden beneath her gorgeous red muff and Carol's under her plenteous dark pubic hair.

Mostly, everyone was tired and ready to sleep for a time although lovemaking would occur all through the night whenever two arose at the same time to pee.

Gloria and Andrea, visiting the bathroom together, found that they both enjoyed pee games as they changed positions so each could release the contents of her bladder into the other's waiting mouth. Gloria was surprised at the saltiness of the history teacher's pee and Andrea enjoyed licking Gloria's pretty bare labia dry. She sensed Gloria's clit rise and get hard so she merely flicked at it with the tip of her tongue until the petite blonde orgasmed and released some of her own sweet nectar.

The next morning, all four washed themselves and each other in Carol's expansive shower.

"This is like girls' camp all over," Linda exclaimed, "only they were not too keen on us licking each other's pussies back then,' she grinned. The women helped each other on with their clean underwear and clothing and sat round Carol's dining table as they breakfasted.

"This was quite intense," Andrea commented to no one in particular. "Carol, you have a wonderful place here but next month, Linda and I would like to reciprocate. Our apartments are not so spacious but I hope we can make up for that in our...shall I say, enthusiasm."

Then she opened her handbag and extracted four sets of pink ruffled panties. "I did bring one of these for each of us and hope you will have them on when we next gather at my place," she smiled.