The Notebook Ch. 01

Story Info
Special book takes her to places she never dreamed.
3.7k words
4.55
47.5k
44

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 02/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There are two discoveries that I made after I turned 18 that changed everything about my sex life. The first was a dildo in my mom's room. I found it by accident really. She had said that I could borrow a black dress from her to wear to a school performance, and I was in her closet looking for one, when I decided to try and borrow a belt as well. I was searching through some stuff in the upper section when I came across a tattered beach bag that was all folded up. I pulled it down and opened it and was shocked by what I saw. It was a dido. Kind of big, and quite long. Looked like a perfectly formed hard cock. I flushed and immediately put the bag back.

But all that day I kept thinking about what I had seen, and later that afternoon I came home from school early. Nobody was home and so I went upstairs and pulled it out. I held it in my hands for what seemed like forever. I was extremely naïve when it came to sex back then. I had experienced one boyfriend, and kissed a little here and there, but otherwise was a virgin in every sense of the word. Even more than that, I was pretty innocent with my body. Never really masturbated and was very shy with everything involving sex. Now, I was sitting on my mom's bed holding a rubbery hard cock in my hands.

I locked the door and checked to see that all my family members were far away using Find my Phone..... and then I put it in my mouth. Don't ask me why. I guess I just was overcome with curiosity, wondering what a cock would feel like if I licked it. I had to stretch my mouth pretty wide. It tasted, well rubbery. But still, it was a turn on.

Before I knew what had happened, I was lying on the bed with my hand down under my panties playing with my very wet pussy and moving the dildo back and forth in my mouth. I had my first orgasm with that dildo moving back and forth along my tongue.

Over the next few weeks, that dildo was my best friend. I fucked it (losing my virginity in the process). I licked it. I came with it stuffed up in me while I played with my clit. I imagined the boys I had crushes on and pretended it was their cock I was fucking and sucking. I came over and over and over again.

But that's not what this story is about. Nope. Though the dildo started it really.

This story is about what happened one day when I was in my mom's room with the door locked and the dildo stuffed up in me. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. It was my older sister. She was home for winter break and was trying to get something. I was in shock, completely naked on my parent's bed, with my wet pussy clutching and squeezing the dildo I was sliding in and out of me.

She knocked again, and I spun off the bed, pulling the dildo out.

"Bethany, what the hell are you doing in there? Open up!" my sister Deena called out.

"Sorry, just a second, I'm just getting out of the shower." I stuffed the dildo back in the bag, and threw it up top into the closet. Then I ran into the bathroom and grabbed a towel. My sister kept banging on the door. Finally I opened it.

"Christ! What the hell?" she said as she stormed in.

"Sorry," I stammered.

She shook her head in annoyance and went directly into the closet to grab something of mom's as well. While she rifled through, suddenly the bag up top, the one with the dildo in it, toppled and fell. My heart sank with shame. Thankfully the dildo didn't come flying out.

"I'll get that!" I screamed out as I raced forward.

Geez," my sister called out as I pushed her out of the way. "Calm down, OK?" Then she looked at me, and at the bag I was holding. Her face had an odd expression. She smiled.

"How was your shower, sis?" she asked.

"Oh fine," I said trying to sound calm.

"Maybe next time you should actually wash your hair," she said sarcastically, and then she brushed by me and headed out of the room.

As my breathing returned to normal, I pushed the bag back up into its normal place and resolved to do a better job of making sure my sister wasn't around the next time I used it.

The rest of that day went by just fine......until that night after dinner. When I was walking upstairs, my sister met me on her way down.

"Hey!" she said.

"Yeah?"

"I put a present on your bed. An early Christmas present, so to speak. Just wanted you to know."

I walked past her and into my room. Sitting on my pillow was a small package wrapped in red paper with snowmen on it. I closed the door and then slowly opened it up. It was a very small book. Actually more like a journal. It looked like it could easily be a hundred years old or older. I didn't know it, but I held in my hands the 2nd discovery. The one that would change things for me sexually in a manner I had never dreamed possible.

Filled with curiosity, I opened the front page. There was a piece of paper folded up, and when I opened it, I found a note from my sister. It read:

Dearest Sis, I'm so sorry to have barged in on you like I did earlier today. I see that you found mom's "toy." Good for you. I must admit, I found it a few years back myself. Hope it's been as fun for you as it was for me (wink, wink).

Given this, I thought that it was time for me to share with you this book. It's....well, it's an amazing book. I found it accidentally about 2 years ago at the library. I'm not going to spoil anything for you, but let me just say that it is magical -- in every sense of the word.

If you turn to the next page, there are some words written down, and if you read them.....well, little sis.....if you read them, then let's just say you won't ever need to go into mom's room again to satisfy any cravings.

I hope this book brings you as much joy as it brought me -- and that you might let me borrow it from time to time.

With love,

Deena

PS -- When the time comes, make sure you say "No Swallowing!" Trust me on that one.

I stared at the note in my hands in disbelief, and, to be honest, shock. My sister knew about the dildo. She had used it herself. She knew what I was doing in the room. God, I was so embarrassed. And now she was giving me some kind of book. Maybe a sex book? Who knows.

I thought about closing it and going down to ask her what the hell was going on, but my curiosity got the best of me, and I turned to the next page. Then my feelings seemed to turn from curiosity and embarrassment to anger.

It was gobblity -- gook. No real words at all, just a jumble of what looked to be nothing at all. At the top of the page it said "READ THESE WORDS OUTLOUD AND ALL YOUR DREAMS CAN CUM TRUE."

I stared at the words below, and rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, right," I said out loud. They weren't even in English. In fact I couldn't tell what language it was. I thought of my sister having a big laugh downstairs. And then, just to be defiant, I read them.

Ssaym kcufy suppym.

Kcuf pordy revew.

Ollaw semek amhtu.

Omym nimuc.

With the last word out of my mouth, I suddenly felt dizzy, as though I might pass out. The walls around me seemed to spin, and I wondered what was going on. I realized I was going to faint. The last image I had was the book slipping out of my hand and falling towards the ground.

But I never fell. Instead, as I shook my head slightly, I realized that I was no longer in my room. In fact, I was standing at the end of a long hallway.

"What the fuck?" I said in shock. I turned around. The hallway ended behind me. There was no door. Then I looked down and realized that I was no longer wearing the clothes I had on in my bedroom. Now I was in a light pink silk top, with matching panties. I had no other clothes on. I was in pretty good shape, as I played soccer in high school, and had nice breasts. They were straining against the fabric, as it was probably a size or so too small for me.

I turned back around and looked down the hall. "Hello?" I called out. There was no answer. I mean, what the hell was going on. The hallway stretched before me about 40 feet, and I could tell that it then turned down to the right. And then it dawned on me. This was a dream. A very vivid dream, but a dream no less. I walked forward.

When I got to the end of the hallway, I turned to the right, and was shocked by what I saw. There was a small metal desk, with no doors or anything around it. Sitting behind the desk, in a metal chair, was one of the most beautiful women I had ever seen in my life. She was blond, and even more fit than I was. She was dressed as a nurse, but not the kind of nurse at a typical hospital. More like a Halloween costume. A sexy nurse. Her large breasts strained to slip past the small fabric that covered them. She was staring at me intently as I turned the corner and walked up to her.

"What is going on?" I asked. "Who are you?"

"Welcome, Bethany," she said softly. "I'm so glad that you are here."

"Is this a dream?" I asked.

The woman let out a soft laugh. "You're not dreaming, Bethany, though in a way this is certainly dreamlike. No, this is real. Trust me. You're here because your sister let you have the book you found, and you read the words in it. We specialize in fantasy fulfillment here, and that's what is about to happen to you."

"What do you mean?" I tried to talk more, but she cut me off.

"Since this is your first time, you get the New Person Treatment. It's pretty tame -- trust me on that -- but it probably won't feel that way to you. I'm sure you have questions, and I can answer them for you in about five minutes, but for right now you just need to know this - what you are about to experience will be real. It will be with your body. You'll be inheriting the situation of someone else, and the person you are with will think that you are that other person. To them, you'll look just like they do and sound like they sound. But it's your body, Bethany. Your hands, your lips, your mouth, your.....she looked me up and down...everything. You'll feel every emotion and every sensation, because it all is actually happening to you."

"What are you talking about? I don't understand," I said, but as I spoke the words once again the world seemed to be spinning. The hallway faded away and everything turned black for a moment. Then I heard something inside my head. It was the voice of the woman from behind the desk.

"You will be inheriting Dana. She's having sex with her boyfriend Cal."

I was trying to decipher what I had just heard, when things started to become less foggy, and my eyes flickered. I still had some cobwebs in my head, but then I suddenly realized there was something else in me as well. More specifically, I had a cock in my mouth. A hard, throbbing cock.

I started to scream and wanted to pull away, but I could not. Then the voice entered into my head again. "Relax, Bethany. Since this is your first time, we are taking away some of your motor skills. Just relax and enjoy what's happening to you."

It felt like my arms wouldn't work, and though I was in shock and wanted to scream out and eject the cock out of my mouth, I couldn't move. Then slowly the cock withdrew past my lips and out of my mouth. I was lying on my back on a bed, wearing no clothes. The boy that the cock belonged to had been above me, with his hip up against my face. He slid down my body, and suddenly I could make out his eyes and face. He looked to be about my age, but I did not recognize him.

He kissed my lips and then kissed my cheeks and whispered in my ear.

"That was so fucking hot, Dana. I love feeling my cock in your mouth. You almost made me cum, but I wanted to save that for your pussy."

He started kissing my neck, and then I could feel him roll up onto me. His hard cock was now pressing up against my stomach, and slowly sliding downward.

Again, I felt panic, as the boy above me continued kissing my neck and then brought his mouth back up to my lips. Then the woman's voice was in my head again. "Relax, Bethany. Think of this like a virtual reality, only more real than that. There's a horny man on top of you. He's horny because of you, Bethany. He wants to fuck you. He wants to shoot his hot cum inside you. It's much better than a dildo, Bethany, trust me."

He started kissing me, and his tongue found its way past my lips, which I could not move. The voice continued, "I'm giving you access to your tongue, Bethany. Kiss him back. Do it."

His tongue moved around in my mouth, as he ground his hips onto me, his hard cock now pressing firmly into the bottom of my stomach. My head was spinning. His tongue was probing into my mouth, and without really thinking I started kissing him back.

"Yes, Bethany! Let yourself go," the woman's voice said. "Now, I want you to access the emotions of Dana. You can do that -- feel what she was feeling. Tap into her emotions. Reach out to her."

My tongue kept swirling around, and I thought about the woman who's environment I had just hitchhiked, and suddenly I could sense her feelings. And when I did....

OH MY GOD!

She was incredibly horny. Super turned on. She had been sucking his cock for a while and had almost hoped that he would cum into her mouth (oh yuck, my own feelings kicked in for a second. I had obviously never done that, and never even thought about it)....

The woman's voice came into my head again....."Don't focus on your emotions. Keep tapping into hers!" I found Dana again. The lust she was feeling. Wanting cum, but glad that he had pulled out, because now it meant that she was going to get fucked.

And then I felt it....my pussy. Not Dana's, but mine. It was wet, and getting wetter by the second. Cal's tongue danced on mine, and I kissed him back as Dana's desire began seeping into my body as well.

"That's right, Bethany. Allow yourself to feel this. Allow yourself to get hot at the thought of fucking him."

I kissed him back harder, and then I felt his body slide over to my right. As he did, his cock slid down towards my hip, and then suddenly his fingers were in my pussy. Without even thinking about it, I let out a moan. This was all me. A moan escaping my lips as the first hand in my life, other than my own, was playing with my now open and wet pussy. He kissed me harder, and his fingers dance upwards and started playing with my clit.

I thought I might pass out. He pulled away. "God you're so fucking wet, Dana!" and then he moved back down and kissed me again. My left hand was suddenly slipping down his body. I had control of them again. They had given me that. Only I wasn't trying to push him off. My hand slid down, and suddenly it made contact with his hard cock. Now he was moaning, and his hot cock throbbed in my hand.

We kissed as he played with my pussy and I stroked his cock. I couldn't believe this was happening. How could it be? Surely it must be a dream.

Then he rolled on top of me again, and with his knees he pushed my legs apart. My hand moved off his cock and he slid down. Oh, God. He was about to put his cock inside me. I was about to have a real cock in my pussy for the first time. I was trying to register what that meant, when I felt the firmness of the top of his cock as it slid down to my wet opening. It slid down some more, and I knew that he was right at the entrance to my pussy.

Before I even knew what hit me, he slid four inches of his hard throbbing cock into my open and wanting pussy. I pulled my tongue out of his mouth and my head turned to the side.

"Ahhhhh," I moaned in ecstasy, as he held still for a moment, and then flexed his hips forward and slid the rest of his cock firmly into me. I had fucked a dildo dozens of time, but now, for the first time in my life, I had a real cock buried to the hilt inside of me. It was....well, unbelievable. I was wetter than I had ever been in my life. He pushed his hips more, forcing every bit of his cock up into me. I was panting into his ear.

He lifted his head up and stared at me. Then I felt him flex his cock. It's firmness pressed against my pussy lips as they were stretched tight around him. "My God, Dana," he said. "Your pussy is on fire. So fucking wet....and so tight. You feel so fucking good."

The words made me even hotter. I had pictured sex before, but never like this. Never thought about someone on top of me using their words to get me hot as well. Talking dirty. Telling me that I was wet, and tight.

I felt him slowly pull his cock back, withdrawing it slowly from my cunt until just the head was in, and then he pushed forward again. He did that slowly as well, and I felt each inch slip back inside me. Then he did it again. And then again. He was fucking me. Fucking me with his hard cock. I was getting wetter.

Then he started moving faster. He leaned down and started to lick my ear. It was like an electric shock straight to my pussy. Now he was moving in and out of me with a steady pace. Not too fast, but not slow either. He was probably 7 inches long and with each move in and out a good 5-6 inches was sliding in and out.

My head started turning from side to side uncontrollably, and I reached my arms up to his shoulders. They were thick and firm, and were flexing as he rocked his body back and forth, all the while fucking me with his hard cock. It was hard to breath.

Then I felt something build up inside of me, and I realized I was going to cum. That's all the warning I had. I didn't scream. I couldn't. I just tensed up and moaned as I felt the orgasm overtake me.

"Oh God, you're cuming aren't you?" he asked as fucked me faster. "I'm going to cum to. Going to cum so hard!" and then he shoved forward, thrusting every possible inch into me, and I felt his own cock begin to flex and throb. My orgasm was subsiding, but I could feel him flex and throb, and I knew that he was shooting his hot cum up into my eager pussy. He was filling me with cum, for the first time in my life. He continued to move slowly as he shot the last bit of sticky cum into me, and then slowly I felt him pull out of me. He started to kiss me again, and then the room began to spin.

A few moments later I was back in the hallway where I had been before. Only now I was sitting in a chair in front of the desk. I had my pink panties on, but I realized that they were wet and getting wetter. I was wondering why, and then I realized it was cum. His cum. It was leaking out of me.

"What....what happened?" I could barely talk.

"I told you, Bethany, it was you. That was your pussy he filled with cum. Don't worry, you can't get pregnant from it. That would just be mean. But trust me - you just got fucked, and fucked good, and that was your body he was taking, and your pussy he shot full of cum."

"But it's a dream....it is...it has to be...." My head felt so fuzzy. It was the after effects of my orgasm, and his, and everything.

The room started to spin again. "Thanks Bethany," the woman said. "I hope to see you again, soon."

I blinked, and was staring up at the ceiling of my bedroom. I was in my pajamas, as I had been when I had first walked in.

"What a crazy dream?" I said to myself. But then I felt something. It couldn't be. I reached my hand down under my pants and slipped them inside my panties. My heart sank. When I pulled it back up, my hand was covered in cum.