The Novice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe we can come to an agreement," Anne said. "A deal?"

The boy looked around, suspiciously.

"Come here," Anne commanded. The boy began to stuff himself back in his pants, but Anne shook her head no and pointed in front of her.

"Now."

He moved nervously forward. "Closer," she said. "I'm not going to bite." Her breasts loomed in front of him. "Closer," she whispered, and then took his cock in her hands. He gasped.

Marin smiled, and resumed fucking slower. Anne's eyes closed with pleasure, and began to stroke slowly on the boy's cock. He made the closest sound to a moan he could, and Anne smiled.

"I think," Marin said, panting, "He likes you."

"He'd like me more if he came closer," she said. He did, and she guided his cock to her mouth and began to suck. The boy had never imagined anything like it. Pleasure filled his shaft. She began to moan on his cock, and the boy felt the urge to cum fill him.

Marin moaned, and fucked, and again gave the boy a wink. He did not return it, but began, shyly, to buck into her like the older boy was doing. She hardly had to suck at all, but her hand still stroked easily up and down his shaft, a wave of pleasure following her dancing fingers. He tried in many ways to emulate him, and grabbed her nipple and began to tweak and twizzle it as well. Their hands fell upon her breasts, and Marin gave him a look of brotherly approval. Then he took a look of serious, business-like pleasure. The look of men, the boy would later discover, about to reach a hard sought goal.

"Mmmm," she moaned, and then her eyes opened again, wild. "MMMMM."

Marin was bucking wildly against her, shuddering at her pussy. He gripped her hips tightly, and with sudden fervor, began bucking and pumping cum into her. She moaned wildly as she felt it brim up in her, a little drop trickling out of her, and this moaning, coupled with the wild sucking, drove the boy over the edge. Again, he felt the familiar pleasure well up in him, but this time it was doubled by her licks and strokes. She gripped his shaft and stroked as she sucked, and jets of hot cum exploded into her eagerly awaiting mouth. She sucked, greedily, swallowing all of it with loud gulps, and finally released her lips. The last spurt landed on her cheek, as she kissed lovingly along his shaft. The boy fell back, unsure. Marin took the girl and held her, kissing her neck.

"Now get lost," he said. "And remember our deal."

Anne curled against Marin, and contently closed her eyes. The boy stuffed himself back in his pants, and, grabbing his cloak, leapt deftly down to the floor and ran out into the cold night. The dog was not alerted.

As he reached the forest, the boy looked back at the barn. The upper loft was lit. It look warm, inviting, and the smell of Anne still lingered on in his mind. He fought back, with difficulty, brimming tears, and disappeared into the woods.

12