The Noxahngeli Existence Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He laid me softly upon a bed of pillows, still tucked away in his arms and silky soft wings. We rolled as one as he pulled me on top of him; his wings released their tender hold and came to rest on either side of him. His fingertips brushed my sides as he grasped the bottom of my nightshirt, lifting it slowly over my head and tossing it to the side. I felt his gentle tentative touch as he cupped one breast then the other. When he ran his thumbs over each nipple, it created the most intense, pleasurable sensation I had ever experienced. My head rolled back in ecstasy, a low moan coming from my lips; it went through me like an electric current.

"Your body is magnificent." His hands halted their delicate assault on my breasts as he sat up; one hand trailed into my disheveled locks as the other stayed low, pulling me closer to his core. In one fluid motion, Aurummare had me on my back, his hardness in between my legs, his lips devouring my breasts. His tongue lashed out to tease my nipples, each hardening on contact. My body needed more. My hands found their way to the waistband of his shorts, but before I was able to unbutton them his hands found mine, lifting and trapping them above my head, his mouth was on mine, demanding and hot.

His tongue pushed past my lips coaxing my tongue into a familiar dance. The kiss deepened, yet there was still gentleness to it. My skin felt as if it were on fire, my sexual need sparked each and every nerve in my body. I was left breathless as he pulled away to trail soft sweet kisses down my body, from my full breasts, my toned quivering abdomen, to the light fabric separating him from the moistening folds of my womanhood. His fingers hooked into my last piece of clothing, slipping it down my tan legs and letting it fall in a tiny heap on the floor.

My body slid a short way down the bed as he pulled me to the edge spreading my legs in the process, my dainty feet barely staying on the bed. His face came within inches of my wetness, taking in the aroma of my arousal; his fingers traced my inner thighs making me shudder with longing. He just stayed there, hot breath washing over me, teasing me, his fingers never reaching the place I craved for him to touch.

"Please..." was all I could muster up as I begged him for any sort of contact. I inhaled sharply as his finger stroked up the center of my slit and pressed oh so gently against my bud. My body quivered, wanting more, wanting his fingers to sheath themselves into my tightness. He circled my clit so lightly that my body thrust upward trying to gain a more firm stroke, but he pulled away enough to keep the same amount of pressure each time I tried. His teasing was driving me wild. I wanted him inside of me. Any sort of touch that would sate my needs.

When he finally pressed one and then two of his fingers gingerly into me, we both let out a low moan of satisfaction. His thick digits plunged into my core with slow, gentle thrusts as he stretched me open. There was a soft wetness that slid against me just above his fingers, making me cry out with surprise. His tongue slid against my flesh over and over making my body writhe in desire. I found myself grasping the top of his head with one hand and the other balled up in the sheets.

Seeing his face move at the apex of my thighs was one of the sexiest things I had ever seen. That tongue of his coaxed moan after moan out of me. My breath became labored, my body slowly began to tense, and I knew I was close. He withdrew his fingers making me whimper, but quickly replaced them with his tongue. It probed inside making me shiver with the new sensation. Even though it didn't plunge as deep or was as thick as his fingers, his agile muscle, with its particular texture, fired my nerves in an entirely new way. He licked his way all around my core, exploring every crevice of my sensitive folds. Both my hands now grasped in his head, I pulled him closer trying to get all of him inside of me, but his tongue retreated to gently lick my pearl.

Without warning, he pushed his fingers deep into my body, filling me completely with two digits and continued to stretch out my tight tunnel. This time, though, he didn't let up. His tongue lashed back and forth over my bud and his fingers didn't skip a beat. He continued to impale me over and over bringing me so close to release. I felt one final lick but then instead of stopping, Aurummare sucked my clit between his lips, making me cry out, screaming, as I just shattered apart for him. My thighs and legs tightened around his head and shoulders, hands wildly pulling at him as I came, my juices spilling across his hand. Pure bliss washed over me as he released his hold on my sensitive bud to lap at my sweet nectar that was still dripping slowly from my center.

As I came down from my pleasure overload, Aurummare leisurely planted kisses up my body until we were face to face once again. He gave me a boyish smile, so proud of his accomplishment, and planted a tender kiss on my lips. I closed my eyes, savoring it as I tasted myself on him. I felt him roll off of me as he laid to my side. His hand brushed the hair from my slightly damp forehead placing it behind my ear.


"Kayle. How are you feeling? Can you hear me?" My eyes would not open. I tried to move but it felt as if my body was paralyzed.Why can't I move!I screamed to myself. I tried again but it was no use. I could hear Aurummare's voice still speaking to me and his hands gently caressing my face. I tried to answer him but no words came out. It was if I was trapped in my own body.

"You should not have fed her that fruit Aurummare." An unknown voice said in the distance. "The fruit of our people is not meant for outsiders. When did she collapse?"

"Right before she was about to eat the last piece of mupelé." answered Aurummare with a hint of confusion in his voice.

"Can you help her?" he asked with concern, as I felt him gently rest his hand on my shoulder.

"I've never encountered anything like this. She should be dead after eating all of it. Even just a bite should have been deadly enough to kill her. This is beyond me. You must ask your father he'll....." the voice faded and my world turned to complete darkness.

12