The Nude Day Assignment Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda laughed out loud, "So you do remember being young and swimming in the creek at our place, huh? You could bring Robert; it would be just like old times."

Tencia put her hand over her mouth, "Oh my God, Robert would have a stroke or something. He's become such an old stick in the mud ... and so serious. I don't know what I'm going to do with him. Anyway he's taking a load of springers up to Sacramento and he's going to spend the night at his brothers, I don't really want to spend the night alone."

Linda hugged her friend remembering 25 years ago when it was not uncommon for a few young couples to come to the Campbell place for a bar-b-que and swim naked in the creek. Poppa and Abuela would sit on the porch holding hands and smile. They were wonderful times, they seemed more innocent somehow; but maybe, she thought, they were just young and carefree.

"My friend, you are always welcome naked or not and the girls are welcome too!"

Linda didn't see the Davis family today, perhaps the farm required their attention ... and unlike Robert Ortega, they had always been very, very serious people; it was sad that they seemed never to have found their sense of humor. Oh well, such is life and she turned to go.

In the car on the way home Leah began pulling at her clothes. David said, "Leah what are you doing? Can't you wait to get home?"

"David, you dipstick ... you wouldn't understand, this bra is killing me; Mom do you mind if I take it off?"

Linda just smiled and waved her hand dismissively as mothers often do and in seconds the bra slid out of Leah's sleeve in that particular way women have of undressing inside their clothing.

Leah sighed and shook her chest, "God that's so much better. Mom, I think I understand completely why people prefer to be naked when they can."

***************************************************

The rest of Sunday passed quietly; David reviewed school work and sketched a preliminary outline of the group paper as a starting point. Leah found a couple of old movies on the satellite, enjoying them immensely. For her part, Linda puttered around the house, straightening things here and there and planning a menu for Tuesday evening and Wednesday morning - she decided on a buffet making it easy for the family and guests to eat what they wanted at their leisure.

Around 8 pm they were all sprawled in the living room watching television when Linda leaned back in her chair and put a foot up on the coffee table. Sitting directly across from her David was suddenly presented with a crystal clear view of her vagina as it softly gaped open an inch or so. Although he'd spent most of the day softly swollen, his cock sprang to life and began to throb.

Leah looked over seeing his response and quietly shifted in her seat lifting her leg and easing it on top of the arm of her chair. She too presented him with a similar sight only younger and tighter, "David what's gotten into you dick, huh?" she asked with a grin.

Linda looked up from the television and laughed, "Up jumped the devil my son ... maybe you better take care of that." Then she rose and went into the kitchen returning with a few paper towels, "Here you go big boy, I think these will hold the load," and then she laughed but in a horny heated way.

"Fine!" said David taking the paper towels; Linda returned to her seat and carefully spread her legs so that his view was even better. David took his cock in hand and slid forward in his seat allowing his balls to swing over the edge of his chair and then he began to stroke, looking first at his mother and then at Leah and back again.

Realizing she was losing control of her feelings, Linda allowed her hand to move to her open pussy and she began teasing herself, fingers sliding in and out and massaging her clit. Seeing this, Leah began to frigg herself in a similar way. David was so stimulated he quickly felt the low burn and the tingle in his balls, his anus began to tighten and he thrust himself back in the chair as hot cum exploded from his cockhead, splashing on his chest several times until he grunted in relief and allowed his softening cock to flop on his belly.

Watching him explode, Linda felt the rush of orgasm and the hot flash of satisfaction as her body shook with tremors and her crotch spasmed. She knew it was wrong but it felt so good and so right. Leah's eyes bulged watching her brother and her mother; she felt the need to bounce up and down in the chair as she strummed her clit until she was awash in sensation and satisfaction. For Leah, one thing was certain; she may have fallen asleep last night but she was going to fuck her brother tonight!

David got shakily to his feet and carefully handed half the towels each to his mother and sister. Then he caught the river of cum sliding down his chest in one hand saying, "You guys clearly need these," and stepped into the kitchen to clean-up.

Linda carefully tucked a paper towel into her pussy and turned to Leah said softly, "I think it must be bedtime, see you both in the morning." Holding the paper towel in place she walked carefully down the hall to the bathroom.

With her mother out of sight, Leah slid forward in her chair and spread her legs widely. In position she began to plunge two then three fingers deep inside, grunting with satisfaction. "Damn it David, I could sure use some cock right now!"

David stood in front of her, his cock growing and needy then he said, "Honey, I'm not sure this is a good idea, you should fuck some nice boy your first time ... don't you think?"

Leah slid off the chair , turned and bent over using both hands she spread her ass cheeks as wide as she could completely displaying her wrinkled pink asshole and the splayed lips of her swollen sex ... "You want this don't you Davey? You do don't you ... its OK brother, I want you to put your big cock way up in my baby pussy ... just shove it in there, can't you just feel it? My pussy is so wet and hot, you know you want it ..."

Turning her head to look at him she said with a sly grin, "Brother, I'm going to go to your bed right now and you ... you bring that big hard cock to me; you got it!" For being just 18, she sounded so much older.

With his cock fully hard and pulsing with his heartbeat, David was in no position to argue, and then something snapped inside. He could feel his body beginning to boil with heat as his breath quickened, and there was a hard knot deep in his stomach. He almost snarled when he said, "Get your ass in the bed ..."

Leah giggled and ran to his bedroom; David looked around snapping off the lights as he himself say, 'Davey, you're gonna' fuck this girl blind and stupid. Her pussy will be as big an oak barrel ... yeah baby; gonna' fuck the blue-eyed shit out of that little girl, fuck her till she screams!!'

Reaching his bedroom the bedside lamp was on illuminating a pretty girl lying on her back in the middle of the bed. Her breasts leaned slightly toward her sides, her nipples looked like small pink stones, her legs were spread, and her fingers were tracing her labial lips from top to bottom in long lazy strokes. His cock literally throbbed with desire, little rivulets of pre-cum dripped from his large red cock lips. He could hear himself breathing, deep powerful breaths ... she smiled a bright happy smile as she looked up at him.

Things seemed to happen in a blur, his blinding lust was in full force as he knelt on the bed, spreading her legs even more widely, he lifted her hips to his cock and pushed into her with steady force. He saw her eyes flare with fear and excitement and he hear himself say in a deep resonate voice, "you wanted it little girl, now you're gonna' get it, you're gonna' get it hard!"

His cockhead banged against her cervix, leaving a good 2 inches still outside, with his eyes nearly closed to lust filled slits he began to pump in and out of her steadily increasing the power and pressure of his stroke. Her pussy was steaming hot and so tight it was like fucking a gloved fist of tight flesh. He heard himself growling as he fucked her over and over.

Leah's excitement and fear coupled to increase her lubrication so that her vaginal pocket was a literal swamp of fluids, other than the impossible fullness the only discomfort she felt was when his cock banged into her cervix over and over. She tried to accommodate his large cock by shifting her hips forward and her legs up. David seemed to understand when he grabbed her ankles and slammed them into her shoulders, she had never, never been so stretched open, there was pain but the pain was overshadowed by the extraordinary pleasure exploding in her core.

In this position she naturally expanded and he was able to bottom out completely. Once there he stayed relatively still for a time, grinding his pubis into hers with a powerful motion. Leah's body spasmed and her vaginal vault convulsed, then he began thrusting into her again and again.

He was so consumed with his own need that he didn't notice that she climaxed four times before he pulled his angry red cock out spraying her body with cum, streams and streams of cum. When he finished he slid up her small body shoving his dripping cock into her mouth ... "Suck me baby, suck me, you suck me so hard, hard damn it ... I'm gonna' fuck you more, baby!!"

Leah realized instinctively that there was something wrong. Maybe he was caught up in lust, she didn't know, she tried to satisfy him, it didn't work, he kept thrusting, gagging and dominating her ... she slapped his arms without response. Without thinking she bit down on his cock and squeezed his swinging balls hard with both hands. He stopped and pulled back abruptly, he stared at her with black eyes; she leaned up wrapping her arms around him as far as she could pulling him down onto her body hugging him tightly.

"Oh Davey, I love you so much. Just stop, it's OK, just stop, you can relax now, let me hold you, I love you, just relax now ..." and he did and they fell into an exhausted sleep in one another's arms.

12