The Nude Day Assignment Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Leah, why wait," said Tencia. "We listened to Mary Ann and Joe get each other off, it was pretty exciting wasn't it Leah," she said with a big grin.

Leah nodded her head, grinned and said, "Yeah, it was ... details later OK?"

Leah looked around and said, "David, where's Mom?"

"She went down to the creek just before everybody got here; she's probably napping in the sun. Let's go wake her up," when he stood it was clear his cock was fully erect. Tencia put her hand over her mouth and said, "Oh my God, you are the spitting image of your father, wow!"

David and Leah looked at each other and then Tencia said, "David, are you expecting anybody, I'm sure I hear a car coming." David walked toward the living room and looked out seeing Jack Kessler's grey pick-up truck being followed by a small Chevy. The others came up behind him, "It's just Jack, I told him he could work on the paper with us but I don't recognize the other car - you guys?"

Everybody shook their heads no, just then David saw his mother walking up the path from the creek. She smiled and waved, standing there naked and lovely; David felt a pulse in his cock stem. Monica stood next to him and reached over softly rubbing his cock with her little hand. Parking his truck, Jack turned in his seat to watch Linda walk up to the little Chevy.

Out stepped a nice looking fellow wearing Sunglasses, T-shirt, Shorts and flip-flops. "Holy Shit," said Tencia, "it's the Pastor!"

X-----X-----X-----X-----X

Linda opened her awoke in the warm sunshine of this July day. Squinting and rubbing her eyes, she stretched, enjoying the feeling of her naked body lying by the creek. After a nice swim she decided a little personal time in the sun would be great, and it was.

After a moment she remembered today's gathering and realized it was time to rejoin the family. Rising she picked up her towel and folded it across her arm as she turned toward the house. Just then she heard the unmistakable sound of tires on the long gravel drive, 'I wonder who's coming ...'

Looking toward the drive near the front porch she recognized Jack Kessler's old grey truck and smiled, 'it'll be nice to see Jack, solid young man, nice mother too,' and then she saw a small Chevy economy car following Jack's truck. She stopped, squinted and recognized the outline of Pastor Tim. She wondered what he might say and decided to go directly up and greet him as though everything was perfectly normal. 'I wonder what he'll think about this old body ...' she quietly fluffed her pubic hair and using her upper arms squeezed against her breasts and jiggled a little, 'there, that's as good as it's gonna' get.'

Putting a little swing in her hips and step she smiled broadly as Pastor Tim got out of his car. 'Oh my, he looks nice, trim too!' she thought and reached around him giving him a big hug. Pastor Tim was acutely aware of her breasts and prominent pubic mound as she hugged him.

Linda stepped back a little and turned to Jack as he stepped out of his truck, "Hey Jack, nice to see you, go on in I think all the others are inside." She smiled broadly and pointed to the front screen door, just seeing David's outline.

Turning back to Pastor Tim, who had remained silent thus far, "So, you decided to take me up on your offer ..." she said brightly. "It's nice to see you Pastor."

"You know Linda, I was pretty sure you were putting me on at Church Sunday. I really didn't think I'd find you naked," he said with a soft chuckle, "you sure fooled me." There was no malice in his voice.

She looked him directly in the eye and said with a smile, "Pastor, I think you'll find I say exactly what I mean or I keep my mouth shut." Seeing his eyes fighting not to stare at her proud breasts or swollen pussy lips she said, "Do I meet your standards for a naked old woman?"

He took his time looking her over. Her breasts were full and lightly tanned, the areolas were wide and light brown with a hard reddish brown nipples standing tall. Her body was very fit with only the crinkles around her eyes and mouth suggesting she was anywhere her age. His eyes traveled down over her small tummy and fixed on those reddish brown curls lightly adorning her pubic mount just above prominent pink labial lips. He took a deep breath and tried to will his cock to remain soft, it was not working.

"Linda, there is nothing I can say as a Pastor, but as a man, you look wonderful, simply wonderful ..."

Linda smiled broadly, "You're not supposed to lie to a parishioner you know; but I forgive you. Thanks for the compliment!" She reached out and tucked his arm into hers, "Let's go into the house so you can see more of your parishioners stark naked," and she laughed out loud as they went up the steps.

X-----X-----X-----X-----X

Once Harvey pulled onto the county road the big English SUV smoothed out and demonstrated its superior handling and suspension. Peggy thought it was like sitting on her sofa in the living room. Harvey turned toward her and asked, "Would you like some music?"

"Why yes, I believe I would," she said,

Harvey smiled and said, "I often listen to a station out of Sacramento that has a pretty nice selection of soft jazz and piano music, do you like that sort of thing?"

"I think so, why not, let's give it a try!" she said smiling.

Harvey turned on the radio and tuned in the station, Peggy found the music very nice; it suited her mood as they cruised toward Sacramento. "that's nice Harvey, very nice," she said.

Harvey smiled his pleasure in her acceptance of his suggestion and then something happened. Peggy reached over and took his hand, "Do you mind if I hold your hand?" she asked quietly.

"Oh no, not at all ... thank you, I would like that," he said feeling very flattered.

Just outside of Sacramento Peggy said, "Would you mind stopping for a cup of coffee?"

Harvey placed his hand over his heart in an exaggerated fashion, "Your wish is my command My Lady!"

She laughed softly, "Oh thank you Sir Harvey!" she said.

He pulled-in to a small strip center with a shop featuring 100 varieties of small batch roasted coffees. They were served quickly and took a seat outside in the afternoon sun. Neither spoke for a moment, then Peggy said, "Harvey, I wanted to thank you for thinking of me. This is a rare treat. I'm really enjoying your company."

Harvey blushed not knowing what to say until he blurted out, "I've always admired you when I come to the library. You're always so nice, and pretty too ..."

Peggy laughed out loud saying, "Oh Sir Harvey, you smooth talker," and then she took his hand in hers saying, "what do you say we got to the movie first and then to dinner. That way we may still qualify for the Matinee price?"

Harvey thought to himself, 'what a woman, pretty and thrifty, oh my ...' and then he took the last sip of coffee and said, "Great idea, ready?" Peggy nodded and rose. Harvey opened her door again helping her into the SUV and again he caught just a flash of bare thigh and pussy as she stepped up and slid onto her seat. His penis twitched and jerked in his pants as his imagination tasted and felt the heat of her body.

He drove carefully to the Cineplex where he bought tickets to a popular romantic comedy. They enjoyed the movie, laughing and holding hands. About an hour into the film Harvey rested his hand on her leg, Peggy didn't push it away instead she softly placed her hand in his lap. As his cock began to respond to her soft touch he pushed her skirt back and began to softly caress her thigh.

Neither looked at the other, instead each very gently began to explore the other. Peggy used her forefinger and thumb to capture and stroke his swelling cock inside his pants. Feeling emboldened, Harvey slipped his hand up her leg to discover her bare mound. His trembling fingers softly caressed her pubis until Peggy eased forward in her seat spreading her legs so that he had better access.

His fingers quickly found her wet slit and her swollen clit, as he fingered her she began to moan and more rapidly stoke him through his pants. Suddenly he stopped turning to her he said in a thin voice filled with strain, "Oh Peggy you have to stop or I'm going to cum in my pants ..."

Peggy looked around quickly and seeing no one near them she said, "Slide your pants down, hurry ..."

Harvey lifted his bottom as she loosened his belt and pushed his pants and underwear down past his knees. He sat there naked from the waist to his knees, his cock swollen and throbbing standing tall. Peggy leaned down taking his thick cock in her mouth and began to suck as she bobbed her head up and down. In just seconds, Harvey leaned back arching his bottom up and began squirting thick chewy cum into her hot mouth. Peggy sucked harder and swallowed it down and then continued to suck as he softened.

When his cock slipped from her mouth, she quickly licked her lips and sat up. Harvey pulled her to him and kissed her hard on the lips, "Oh God Peggy that was wonderful, thank you so much ..." Peggy quietly kissed him again and rested her hand on his soft cock.

The movie was drawing to a close as Harvey pulled his pants up carefully looking around to be sure no one saw and Peggy smoothed her skirt. When the lights came up Harvey said, "Are you hungry?"

Peggy exploded in laughter, suddenly getting the joke Harvey blushed and laughed. "Yes Harvey I would love dinner." Harvey pulled her to him and hugged her, "I could not have imagined in a thousand years what just happened, thank you so much."

They exited the theater holding hands and Harvey walked her to an Italian restaurant in the same complex. They dined on salad and hot bread, lasagna campagnolo, fried eggplant and finished with a fruit and cheese plate. There was little conversation, they both seemed starved, as they sipped their after dinner coffee Peggy said, "Harvey, I'm afraid that you'll think badly of me after my behavior in the theater. Hones ..."

Harvey held his hand up in protest, "Peggy stop, please stop. I would never begin to think anything bad about you, not ever. The gift you gave me in the movie was the first time I've been touched since my wife died years ago. It was extraordinary." He leaned toward her and looked into her eyes, "Now let's have no more of such talk.

Peggy felt like she could explode with happiness. She thought to herself, 'this is happening so fast, but he's so sweet and kind, oh lord Peggy, you are in trouble!'

Holding her hand Harvey said somewhat hesitantly, "I have a very small apartment here in town for when I have to stay over. Would you consider going there with me for a nightcap?"

She squeezed his hand saying, "Harvey, you are a smooth talker ... how quickly can we get there?"

25 long minutes later, Harvey pulled into his assigned parking space at the In-Town Condos and they rushed up to his 3rd floor apartment. It was small, just over 350 square feet with a tiny kitchen area, sitting area, closet, large bath and bedroom combination.

After they entered, Peggy stopped turning to Harvey, "Harvey, I want you to know that I'm not a slut, honestly I'm not. I've never done this kind of thing before, but for some reason being asked to be with you and our time together has me all keyed up ..."

Harvey took her hands in his, "Schuss now, I would never think that of you. I asked Evelyn if you dated and she said she never heard you say; so I hoped you'd say yes. I found you instantly attractive the very first time I laid eyes on you nearly 6 years ago. You've always been the soul of goodness and kindness. I'm just stunned that we're having this time together ... if you want to stop right now, its fine ..."

"NO Harvey, NO, I don't want to stop. You've touched something inside me and I just want to do everything with you," her breath was coming in short bursts as her face flushed.

In spite of his lack of experience and nervousness, when she sucked him and swallowed his jizz his confidence bloomed and he felt powerful in her presence. "Peggy," he said in a deep kind voice, "I want you to get naked right now! Please get your beautiful self on the bed!"

Peggy laughed with relief and pulled the covers off his big bed then jerked her dress over her head and slipped her shoes off. She stood there in all her glory, her slender body seemed to throb with excitement, her nipples were tall and hard, her pussy lips were swollen with desire. She quickly sat down on the edge of the bed, slid back and spread her legs exposing her wet puss.

"Harvey," she said with a sly smile, "do you eat pussy?"

Still fully dressed, Harvey fell to his knees in front of her and buried his face. As he began to lick and suck, Peggy thought to herself, 'well he's not as good as Jack, but that can change with practice.' And then she lifted her legs and placed her feet on h is shoulders, laying back enjoying the sensations as he feasted on her flesh.

She was so excited that it didn't take long for an orgasm to sweep over her, as it did she gushed girl cum and it coated his face. He continued sucking her clit until she couldn't take it anymore. She pushed him back saying, "Oh Harvey, stop now you're killing me ..."

It was something he never heard his wife say in 19 years of marriage. In fact, they never had sex more than once a week and in the last few years not at all. At one point he'd bought himself a device that looked like a flashlight with a soft plastic insert. With a little of the special gel he could fantasize as he frantically fucked the tool. It gave him relief but he always felt guilty about it.

Peggy's praise filled him with happiness. He wife had rarely allowed him to eat her and she never sucked him. Peggy's movie suck might have been the best thing that ever happened to him and he was determined that she would not regret it.

"Get your clothes off Harvey, I want your cock!" she said.

In mere seconds he was naked standing in front of her splayed figure. She saw a middle aged man with all of natures' imperfections before her. He had a small tummy and soft muscles; his penis was not long, not quite as long as Jack's. The noteworthy thing was that it was quite thick and uncircumcised.

Peggy sat up on the edge of the bed and said, "Come here honey." He stepped forward and she took his softly swollen cock in her hand and began to softly manipulate the foreskin, sliding it on and off his cockhead. Harvey moaned his appreciation as she took it in her mouth again.

"Stop, please stop, just for a second," he said and he ran to the bathroom where he quickly extracted a little blue pill from a small case and gulped it down, and then he ran back pushing his cock to her mouth.

Peggy took his balls in her hand rolling them carefully and then sliding the foreskin back she took his rapidly growing penis in her mouth. It was heaven for him, twice in one night. He tried with all his might but in just a few minutes her hot wet mouth and wonderful tongue brought him to another fiery series of cummy spurts. While he spurted, Peggy suckled him without stop taking his entire load in her mouth. Finally, he began to wobble as Peggy patted the mattress beside her.

He sat beside her, they were two people naked sitting together, he reached out and took her hand in his smiling happily. Peggy smiled and seemed to be chewing. "Is everything alright Peggy?" he asked.

She chewed a bit more and swallowed, "Everything is fine honey. You just have really thick cum, sort of like tapioca."

He was abashed, "Oh Peggy I am so sorry ..."

"Harvey STOP IT. If I want to complain I know how; all I'm saying is that your cum is different, but then I have extremely limited experience. Sweetie, the truth is, it's a treat, I quite like the taste, sort of like tapioca coconut crème. My husband's was not so tasty."

When she finished she leaned over and kissed him with lots of tongue. The lingering flavor of cum slipped in his mouth and he liked it ... he liked the taste of her pussy best though.

Peggy moved to the middle of the bed on her back. She was surprised to see that his cock was hard once again, standing strong and tall, 'this could be a great night' she thought. Harvey moved over her body straddling one leg, rubbing his balls on her thigh as he caressed her breasts and bent down sucking her nipples. "Oh Peggy this is so wonderful, thank you ..." and he returned to sucking her large nipples.

After a moment, Peggy asked, "Harvey ... please ... put your cock inside me baby," she moaned as she said it. Harvey quickly spread her legs and pushed inside. It took no effort for she could not be wetter; it was like being immersed in boiling liquid that clung softly to his shaft. He slammed in and out, lifting her bottom for greater penetration. He lasted a very long time and Peggy came again and again.

At last he tired, the little blue pill had kept him hard but gave him no more endurance, he slowed softly pumping in and out, finally resting on his heels, his cock plopped out. Peggy quickly sat up and grabbed him holding him tightly against her, she too was exhausted.

She kissed his face and neck and then his mouth tenderly, "Harvey, you stud, you've fucked this old woman into oblivion," and she sighed pulling them down side by side on the bed ... and they slept.

12