The Nude Pioneer Ch. 03a

Story Info
Julie makes some final high-school memories.
7k words
4.34
45.2k
13

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 12/18/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood behind the podium in the school auditorium. Behind me was the rest of my graduating class, the 250 of them that managed to make it through four years of high school. I had gone to school with nearly all of them since ninth grade, and a few since kindergarten. In front of me was the audience: parents, grandparents, brothers, and sisters of the graduating students. Teachers, some of whom had taken me under their wing and nurtured me as a star pupil. My guidance counselor, Mrs. Edwards, who comforted me when Harvard and Yale turned me down. The principal, the district superintendent, and members of the school board. All eyes were on me as I gave my valedictory speech.

"...No, as the word would suggest, commencement isn't an ending, but a beginning. This is not the end for any of us, but the beginning of the next phase of life..."

The harsh polyester material of my graduation gown rubbed against my shoulders and my bare breasts. Unbeknownst to anyone else there, I was completely naked underneath. The rest of my body, below my chest, felt the occasional brush of the gown fabric, but mostly all I felt was air. Around my waist. Around my legs.

"...But we shouldn't forget all of the memories we have here at Lincoln High. The friendships we made, the classes we attended, the clubs we joined, the events we enjoyed together. These things shaped us as individuals, and we can take these experiences with us wherever we go..."

My nipples were rock hard, both from the friction of the gown and from the excitement of my secret nudity. I didn't think anyone could tell, not from the distance anyone in the audience was from me. In a few moments it wouldn't matter, though.

"...Above all, what I learned, and what I hope each of my classmates learned, was that we should be honest with ourselves, and present ourselves honestly to the world. No secrets, no cover-ups..."

In one swift motion I reached behind me, unzipped my gown, and let it fall to the floor. I was stark naked in front of my entire class and an audience of several thousand people. The audience could see me from my breasts up; everything else was hidden by the podium. My classmates, however, could see my entire backside. My long auburn hair cascaded down my hourglass figure, stopping mid-back and leaving my round, full ass completely exposed to them. For a moment I felt as though I had left my body and could see myself from the point of view of my classmates.

There was a gasp, and a loud murmur, as hundreds of camera flashes went off at once.

"THIS is honesty," I said as I stepped out in front of the podium, reveling my full frontal nudity to the crowd. "THIS is innocence. If there is anything I have learned in my eighteen years, it's not to be afraid of who I am, and to show that to the world!"

As innocent as I claimed it was, the itch inside my moist sex was growing exponentially. My exposure to all of these people had itself pushed me to near the brink of orgasm. I had to run off, not out of embarrassment but to find somewhere secluded - the girl's bathroom maybe - where I could frig myself in private.

I heard someone scream. I turned to see some old lady making the same piercing, high pitch scream over and over.

My eyes popped open. The scream I thought I heard turned out to be an alarm clock. I was in bed. Only after turning off my alarm did I realize that the graduation ceremony was actually a dream. Commencement was next week Tuesday, and I still needed to finish my speech.

There were two aspects of the dream that were true to real life. The first was that I was indeed naked. I had been sleeping in the raw most nights since my first outdoor nude experience back in March. In fact, most of my time to myself (not that you get a lot of time to yourself when you live with your parents and two siblings) I had spent au naturel. Maybe I was becoming a nudist, or at least an at-home-alone nudist. Well, alone or sometimes with my two friends, Sarah and Lana.

The second aspect of my dream that was true to waking life was that I was indeed horny nearly to the point of orgasm. I had heard that guys could cum in their dreams - wet dreams, I heard them called. I wondered what they dreamt about when they had them. The thought of waking up in a puddle made me snicker a bit. Anyway, I thought maybe what I was experiencing was something similar, but it hadn't quite gotten me there. Close... oh, so close.

I rubbed my legs together and could feel the slipperiness in between. I felt myself, and even my outer lips were wet and slick. It wouldn't take much. I decided to go for it, and quickly, since I needed to shower and get ready for school. I pressed down on my clit and rubbed it firmly while I pictured myself still nude in front of all of those people.

That was all it took. My back arched, my toes curled, and my legs squeezed together, trapping my hand between them. Heat and wetness washed over my fingers as waves of pleasure washed over me. In a few moments I came back down to earth and my breathing returned to normal. It wasn't nearly as good as it could have been, but I didn't want to waste a lot of time.

I got out of bed and wiped my fingers off with some tissues. I drew the blinds to my window and leisurely stretched in front of it. It was a beautiful, sunny day in early June with deep blue skies. I knew that during the day, with my lights off, no one could see into my room. I had checked this a few weeks ago. From the outside, it acted as a one-way mirror. I enjoyed seeing the bright outdoors and still imagined that all the world was watching as I sensuously raised my hands above my head, thrusting my tits up and out.

It would be awesome to be out there nude, nothing coming between my skin and the warmth and sunshine. It was just a fantasy, though. Oh, nothing legally could prevent me from going out as I was. But society would have something else to say about it. My parents. Our neighbors. Our pastor. I had already started two summer jobs: one making subs, the other as an occasional beat reporter for the local newspaper. Would I be able to continue either if my nudist tendencies became public knowledge?

No, fantasies of outdoor nudity in broad daylight would have to remain just that: fantasies.

Back to reality. I had to shower and get ready for school. Should I bother with the bathrobe? I was enjoying being naked so much. At the hostel in Madison a few weeks back, I walked nude to the bathroom and back and no one saw me. No big deal. That was in a public place. This was here, in my own home. I should be able to walk to the bathroom in my own home without covering up, shouldn't I?

I opened my door and stepped into the hallway. I had gotten two steps out when the door to my parents' bedroom opened.

"Julie!!" my dad shouted.

"Eek!" I screamed, and went dashing down to the bathroom, slamming the door behind me.

I heard footsteps as my dad came down the hall. "Julie, can you please think about other people? You mother and I don't care what you do when no one else is around, but could you please show some consideration when we're here? Do you really want Jim or Janette to see you?" Jim and Janette are my brother and sister. Jim was in tenth grade and Janette was in seventh.

Did Mom and Dad know about my nudist proclivities? I honestly didn't know.

"I'm sorry, Dad," I said. "I thought everyone else was asleep."

"Just... PLEASE... cover up when other people are around? Ok?"

"Ok, Dad. I'm sorry." I wasn't sorry. I was annoyed, to tell you the truth, aside from being embarrassed as well. But this was my own home, and I should be able to dress or not dress as I please.

After my shower I wrapped a towel around me for the trip back to my room.

Later that day Lana, Sarah and I were walking home from school.

"So are either of you going to the senior lock-in?" Sarah asked.

"Senior lock-in?" Lana replied. "We're all eighteen, not thirteen. I can think of better things to do on a Friday night than hang out at the Y until six in the morning being 'chaperoned' by Holt and Teasdale. I mean, what's the point?"

"I have to agree," I said. "Why go?"

"Well, there's the fun of hanging out, playing games, watching movies, just shooting the shit with people you're never going to see again," said Sarah. "It's something to do."

"There has to be something better to do on a Friday night," I said.

"In this town?"

"That's a good point," said Lana. "I'm going to visit my mom down in Alabama, though. I leave Friday morning and won't be back until just before graduation on Tuesday. My last final is Thursday, and I've cleared it with the school office to miss the rest of the school year. Those last few days are kinda pointless."

"What about you, J.J.?" asked Sarah. "What else are you going to do on a Friday night? Don't you want to blow off some steam?"

"I'm still working on my speech," I pointed out.

"Miss state forensics champion? Honestly, J.J., you could just wing it and be fine. C'mon, it will be fun. You're never going to see any of the people again after Tuesday, so why not make some final memories we can take with us to Madison?"

Sarah was finally able to convince me to go to the lock-in with her. She was very excited about having her popular friends and me at the same event. I think it was important to her that we all got together at some point before graduation. That's typical of Sarah, bringing different sorts of people together and finding common ground. I wondered how much cajoling it took to get her other friends to agree to go.

I got to the lock-in Friday night at around 7 PM. Already the pool and locker rooms were open. As I've mentioned before, I love swimming and I love the water (even grossly over-chlorinated water), so the first thing I did was take advantage of the open pool. There were about fifteen girls in the locker room when I got there, including Sarah and three of her friends; Crystal, Brandi, and Tiffany (ugh, really, what cruel parents come up with these names?).

Sarah, as I've mentioned before, is around 173 cm like me, but unlike me is very thin. She has long, straight black hair and classic features that looked stunning either in her "winter skin," which was pale white, or the luxurious, deep tan she now sported. Crystal, Brandi, and Tiffany were, like Sarah, thin and gorgeous. Both Crystal and Brandi were blondes, although I had my doubts about Brandi's authenticity. Tiffany was a redhead, and by that I mean she had the reddest hair humanly possible. It was the color of a newly-minted penny.

Sarah "introduced" me to her friends, which is kind of silly, since we all had known each other since seventh grade. I tried to make some sort of smalltalk about where they were going to school after graduation (all three were going to NIU), but aside from that their responses to me were so many variations on "Whatever."

Also there was Barbara Van Caster, co-valedictorian and girlfriend of Jason Whitman, our star football player. Barbara was the Whole Nine Yards (or maybe the Whole Ten Yards?) - 178 cm (about five foot ten) with long, cascading blonde hair that fell in layers down around her shoulders. She had blue eyes and a model-perfect face. Her breasts were D-cup, her ass was round and firm, a perfect "upside-down heart" without being too large, and her legs went on forever. She hadn't taken the tough advanced placement courses I had, but her straight-A record after four years of high school proved she had brains to back up her beauty. Don't get me wrong: I have no attraction to girls, but I knew Barbara was the complete package. There was no point in being jealous of her; she was like a different species of woman. And besides, she was always warm and polite to everyone.

"You're following Jason to NIU, right?" I asked Barbara as we were getting undressed. Despite being co-valedictorians, our paths never crossed much. I wasn't in choir, school play, Students Against Drunk Driving, Teens Helping Teens, Art Club, or any of the other groups she belonged to, and she wasn't in forensics. So I really didn't know much about her plans.

"No, actually, I'm off to Urbana-Champaign," she said. "They gave me a full ride, since you're going out of state." UI gave full tuition to one valedictorian from each high school in Illinois. I managed to get full tuition to UW, leaving the in-state benefit to Barb.

"I'm glad things worked out that way for both of us," I said.

I threw my bra and panties into my locker and carried my towel and swimsuit to the showers. By now, being nude in front of other women was no big deal to me. A few of the girls there saw me nude all the time after gym, so it really seemed like no big deal. Some girls, Sarah's friends chief among them, gasped.

"Um... what are you doing?" Crystal asked.

I pointed to the sign above the shower room: "All pool users must shower without their swimsuits before entering the pool area."

"Julia..."

"Julie," Sarah corrected Crystal.

"Julie, that sign is like, fifty years old. And, like, duh, they use chlorine in the pool, so it doesn't matter if you're perfectly clean. Jeez, I thought you were supposed to be the brain."

I should mention that the YMCA was quite ancient, maybe dating back to the 1950s, and seemed to be falling apart. All around the locker room concrete walls were crumbling away. It made me wonder if the building was structurally sound.

As I began my pre-swim shower, one by one the other girls walked past me, into the pool area. Most of them were in one-piece suits, though I noticed Sarah wore a string bikini. Oh, it wasn't anything too racy or revealing, but it was skimpier than anything else the other girls had, including my own one-piece.

One girl hadn't yet gone through the shower area, and that girl, or woman, I really should say, now stood naked at the entrance of the showers.

It was Barbara.

"I just thought you shouldn't be the only one following the rules," she said.

I glanced at her for just a moment, trying to look like I wasn't looking. She looked like a Playboy centerfold. Her body was utterly flawless. Huge breasts that seemed to defy gravity. A flat stomach that led down to a neatly-trimmed bush. Her pink pussy lips were clearly visible just below her pubic hair. I wondered if she shaved them. Ok, maybe I looked for more than just a moment, but I couldn't help it. She was what I figured must be every man's... well, every man's wet dream. She was the type of woman kings would go to war over.

Barbara used the shower next to mine. She turned the water to hot and leaned back into the stream, wetting her hair. "How's your speech going?" she asked.

"I wrapped it up last night," I said as I rubbed the liquid body soap all over my breasts and down my stomach.

"Really? I haven't started mine yet," Barbara said as she began to soap herself up.

"I didn't want it hanging over my head during the lock-in." I soaped up my ass, which I suddenly felt was way too large standing next to Barbara. I washed between my crotch and legs, and rubbed soap just enough over my pussy to get clean there without giving the impression that I was playing with myself.

"I haven't really had time," Barbara said as she ran her soapy hands down one long leg and then the other. "Jason and I have been trying to work things out, figure out how we're going to stay together come this fall. I just... I don't think it's going to work out. I know I should be more broken up about it, but we've both seen this coming, and we're trying to enjoy the time we have either way."

I could have told her about the pass Jason made at me a few weeks back, but of course I realized that would be tactless and mean. If they were breaking up anyway, there was no reason she needed to know. I chuckled to myself, though, thinking it was a good thing Jason wasn't a quarterback: his passing skills left much to be desired. Ok, I know that was bad. Anyway...

We both rinsed off and got our suits on. Everyone else was in the pool by this point. Everyone except one guy, who emerged from the men's locker room just after we did. It was Tony, a guy in my Spanish class. He was on the swim team, and certainly had a swimmer's body. His shoulders were broad and muscular, his chest was beautifully sculpted, his waist was thin, and he had a perfect six-pack. And luckily for all the girls there, he wore a Speedo. I don't know about any of you ladies, but I just love the look of a well-built man in a skimpy swimsuit. The bulge in front was very telling.

"Hola, Antonio," I said. "Como estás?"

"Bien. Muy bien, gracias, y tú?" he replied. Ok, first-year stuff, but we didn't really have anything else to say in English, let alone Spanish.. I still enjoyed looking at him. His eyes were dark, matching his dark brown hair. His skin was quite tan. All over. Did he go tanning in those Speedos or was he always that dark?

Tony dove into the pool, his muscular body stretching out and piercing the surface of the water. I watched him move effortlessly towards the group of guys and girls standing around and talking towards the shallow end. Barbara and I joined them.

"Where's Jason?" I asked Barbara. It turned out he was at some sort of orientation in De Kalb for incoming NIU football players.

We all fooled around in the water for a bit. There were maybe ten guys along with fifteen-or-so girls. Someone had set up a net over the water, and we played volleyball for a while. Some people dove.

Barbara nudged me when Tony was on the high board. "Not bad, huh?" she said. "Look at those shoulders. Look at that tight little butt!"

I had never ogled guys with another girl, but I had to admit she was right. He was a sight to behold. He was poetry in motion as jumped off, did a somersault, stretched out, and entered the water with very little splash.

"Do you find yourself wishing that Speedo would slip right off of him when he dives in the water like that?" Barbara commented. I just laughed nervously. The idea got me excited, but I wans't really comfortable talking this way in front of someone I didn't know all that well. Besides, I had always thought of Barbara as being very proper and poised, and hearing such lewd comments from her caught me off-guard. It did make me wish I had been wearing my glasses.

I swam over to Sarah, who was laughing it up and splashing around with her snotty friends.

"Did you and Busty Barb have a nice shower together?" asked Brandi. "Soap down each other's backs? Wash each other's asses? Of course, she'd have to take a while doing yours."

"Brandi, cut it out," Sarah said.

"I'm sure she'd suck your cock if you had one," Tiffany said.

"I heard she's secretly playing for the other team, if you catch my drift," said Crystal.

I should have been getting pissed off, but it takes a lot more than a few bratty, stuck-up little bitches to faze me. "Oh, trust me, she's straight," I said.

"She sure likes showering with girls a lot for someone who's straight," Crystal said. "Of course, so does someone else I could mention."

That stung a bit.

"Yeah, who was it who, rumor has it, keeps pressuring her whole gym class to shower nekkid with her?" Brandi added.

I shot Sarah a dirty look to let her know how I felt about the company she kept, and swam over to join a volleyball game in progress.

Around 9 PM the lifeguard went off-duty for the night and Mr. Holt came into the pool area, encouraging us all to join everyone else. They had ordered pizza, and some games were being organized in the one of the gyms. For those who felt like sitting around, someone had called up an Internet stream of "Freddy vs. Jason Part Seven: The Final Showdown," to be projected on the wall of the other gym.

We all went into our respective locker rooms to shower and change out of our swimwear. While we were all rinsing off, I started to think about Crystal's and Brandi's lesbian insinuations. It really pissed me off that I couldn't be myself and go undressed without it being taken as some sort of come-on. And even if I were gay, what business was that to them? I decided to give Sarah's friends something to really be snide about.

12