The Nude, the Fat and the Lovely Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A wave of laughter and a round of applause followed.

"Well, this is it." he continued. "This is your senior prom. Other than graduation, this is the last time you will all be together in such a happy situation until your ten year reunion, and sadly, statistics say that five of you will not live to see that, so savor this for all it's worth. Now get out there and have one hell of a good time for the next two hours; well until I turn everything over to Jack Cartier - who seems to be running late for some reason - for the amazing after party he has planned. Party hearty, Dudes and Chicks!"

With that, the spotlight turned off, and a myriad of colored flashing lights dazzled the room; many of them bouncing off of several disco balls suspended from the ceiling. This was followed by the opening mantra of Crazy Train: "All aboard! Hahahahaha....."

As Randy Rhoads' famous guitar riff kicked in, we all jumped out of our seats and headed for the dance floor. While Crazy Train wasn't exactly a dance tune, it got the blood flowing, "fer sure!"

Beth and I split up, and intermingled with the rest of the students for the first half hour or so, occasionally rejoining to show of some wicked moves together. It was abundantly obvious that we not only had some real chemistry with each other, but we were more than capable of burning the floor. More than once, the spotlight focused on us for thirty seconds or so, before disappearing once again; only adding to the mystery of who we were and why we were there.

At fifty minutes in, I signaled the DJ, and when the current song finished playing, the entire space went dark once again. As Mr. Roboto began playing, the spotlight suddenly appeared on Beth and myself, and a roar erupted from the crowd. Everyone knew the context of the song, and pretty much figured this would be the time for us to remove our masks and reveal our own true identities.

As the song came to a close, the voice of Dennis DeYoung clearly spelled out what was about to happen: "The time has come at last. Secret-secret; I've got a secret! To throw away this mask. Secret-secret; I've got a secret! Now everyone can see, secret-secret; I've got a secret! My true identity!"

At that point, the DJ lifted the needle from the record, so that "I'm Kilroy!" wouldn't spoil OUR identities. As everyone's gaze focused on us, I slowly removed my mask, while Beth kept hers on for the moment, and revealed my face and new look.

"Who is it?" someone called out.

"I think it's Jack Cartier!" another voice exclaimed. "He wasn't late after all!"

This was followed by, "It can't be!" and "I figured it was him when they pulled up in that Countach. Who else could afford that?" and "Who's that with him then? I thought he was bringing Bethany Easton. Who the hell is the hot chick then?"

The emcess appeared from the shadows with a microphone, and handed it to me. He then nodded and stepped back.

"Yes it's me," I acknowledged the crowd, "and you are all about to find out just who this hot chick really is."

All eyes focused on Beth as she removed her mask and cast it to one side, revealing her stunning face.

"Who is it?" a voice called out.

"It seems that most of you assumed I would be bringing Bethany Easton to the prom as my date," I began, "and you were all correct. This IS Bethany Easton, but she now goes by the name of Beth."

"No way!" someone hollered. "There is no way in hell that is Bethany Easton."

I handed the mic to Beth.

"Oh, it's me alright." she stated emphatically. "I got tired of being fat, and having people making fun of me. After Amy Kellenbach and her friends humiliated me in front of Jack, he decided the best revenge was to turn me into the outwardly beautiful person I always was on the inside. Screw you, Amy!"

Several guffaws and some applause rang out. I took the mic back and looked at Ken.

"You wanted to know why I dumped that for this? Well now you know! Eat your heart out, Sucker!"

I glanced around the room.

"Make sure y'all stick around for the after party." I reminded everybody. "I have another surprise for everyone later on, that's even better than this! Now, let's all have some fun!"

12