The Nude World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ready as I'll ever be." Hannah responded.

"Then let's get this show on the road!" Christine replied with a big smile.

Just before they could leave, Robert came down the stairs behind Hannah, making his way to the kitchen. He still had cum all over himself.

"Hey mom, can you buy some more tissues when you get to the mall?" Robert said.

Christine walked over to Robert before he could get far.

"Oh Rob, look at you, you messy thing." She said in a joking manner.

Just then, Christine stepped closer to her son, placing her right hand on his right ass cheek, giving it a little spank before licking the cum off his cheek. Hannah's jaw dropped to the centre of the Earth. Did that really just happen? Did her mother lick her brothers own cum off his face?! How could she do that?! Why would she do that?! And... why did it make Hannah feel a little excited? Too many thoughts raced through Hannah's mind all at once.

"Go clean yourself up. We'll be back in a few hours." Christine told Robert with a happy smile.

Robert walked over to the kitchen to grab some tissues and began cleaning himself up.

"Right... now we can get this show on the road!" Christine said to Hannah, opening the front door and heading to the car. Hannah was just about to follow, when she stopped to look for some shoes to wear. Just like with her closet, there was nothing to be found. Really? Clothes not existing is one thing, but no shoes either?

Hannah stepped a bare foot outside into the sun and on to the warm concrete. Hannah's first instinct was to cover up. Her shoulders went rigid, and she sheepishly made a feeble attempt to cover her crotch as casually as she could.

Despite the embarrassment of being naked out in the open, Hannah couldn't deny that the warm sun on her bare skin felt amazing. The soft breeze all over her body felt luscious. Hannah had never been naked outside before. Whenever she went to the beach she always wore a once piece suit, never a bikini. Being this exposed felt uncomfortable, yet deep down, natural. After a few seconds of feeling out of place, Hannah gently let her arms hang by her side.

Christine happily opened the car door and hopped in. Realizing she shouldn't just stand by the front door, Hannah quickly turned around, shut and locked it, before quickly heading to the car. The warm driveway felt a little uncomfortable under her bare feet, but not so uncomfortable that it hurt. Hannah hopped into the passenger side of the car and sat in her seat. Yet again, the odd feeling of being naked where she shouldn't be crept up when she sat down. This seemed to be a common occurrence; feel odd and exposed and uncomfortable, yet after a few seconds, the feeling dies down. First it was seeing mom naked, then seeing Robert jerking off, then being nude inside, then being nude outside, and now being nude in the car. It was almost like Hannah was adapting to this new world.

Both ladies buckled their seatbelts as Christine pulled out of the driveway.

"So, what stuff are we getting at the mall?" Hannah asked.

"Well, first we need to go to the FoodTube to get groceries, then Robert wants us to pick up his new video game from Gamer-Town, then I want to go into The Dungeon to pick up a few more sex toys, and then afterwards I figured we could grab an ice cream each before heading home. How does that sound? Got our little shopping spree all planned out." Christine happily replied.

"Uhh... sounds great." Hannah responded. Christine sounded so casual in mentioning buying sex toys in front of Hannah that it took a few seconds to process what she said. The day seemed normal enough, although going into a sex shop with her mother wasn't something Hannah thought she would ever do in her life. In this new nude, sex driven world, Hannah wondered what the inside of a sex shop would even look like here.

As the two girls drove through the city towards the mall, Hannah looked out the window at all the people going about their day-to-day lives. Most people looked average enough, people walking and talking, some on their phones texting, besides the lack of clothing, they seemed totally normal, whereas a fair amount of people could be seen having sex as openly as if they were in their own bedrooms. Men fucking women on the sidewalk. Girls casually masturbating while sitting on benches, enjoying their lunches. Bukkakes being treated like street performances. It was like porn was being filmed everywhere.

The car reached a crosswalk and stopped at a red light. This was Hannah's chance to witness the world for a moment. Through the window of a nearby library, there was a woman with her breasts pressed up against the glass, her legs open as she was being fucked by a man from behind. She had on a pair of glasses, and her light brown hair was tied back. Her heavy breath appeared on the window as she was being pounded.

Hannah couldn't help but feel at least somewhat aroused by this. The woman in the window clearly knew how to take a good dicking, and Hannah felt envious of her. She wished that she could be her and feel that cock ramming deep inside of her while feeling the cold glass against her tits.

Instinctively, Hannah's hand reached down to her crotch and she began slowly playing with herself. She didn't care that her mother was sat right next to her, she just needed to feel what the women behind the glass was feeling. Hannah's eyes never looked away from her. Biting her bottom lip, Hannah rubbed her index finger up and down between her pussy lips, getting herself wet enough to insert a finger or two. It was only until the car started moving again and the sight had left Hannah's view that she realized where she was and what she was doing.

This time, rather than feeling embarrassed about masturbating next to her mom, Hannah felt a tiny bit disappointed that she didn't get to see more of the woman. Noticing that her mother had paid no attention to what she was doing, Hannah played it off as casually as she could, placing her hands on her lap and slightly closing her legs.

After 20 more minutes of driving, Hannah and Christine finally arrived at the mall. Parking the car in the inside parking lot, both ladies opened their doors and headed inside. Hannah held her breath as she reached the entrance. This was it. Hundreds of people are going to see her naked. The mall was always packed full of people. Taking a brave bare step, Hannah stepped into the mall.

It was unlike anything she had ever seen. Aside from the variation of naked skin everywhere, ranging from pale, to peach, to bronze, to brown, to black, a lot of the stores had some sexual twist to them. The music store had two record discs next to each other, looking like a pair of breasts as it's logo. The perfume store had a nude woman with her mouth gleefully open and her hands on her cheeks as half a dozen bottles of perfume sprayed on her like a bukkake. The food court had a cartoonish logo of a nude woman on her hands and knees, with one hot dog in her mouth and another in her ass. And, as expected, not a clothing store in sight.

"Right, change of plans, I want to get my stuff from The Dungeon first. We can go food shopping afterwards." Christine said to Hannah.

The two girls walked across the ground floor and towards the escalator. As the two stood on a step each, a gentleman jumped on behind them. Christine was in front of Hannah, and in front of Christine stood a man and a woman, engaged in a deep kiss. The man's left hand was fondling the woman's right breast.

Meanwhile, behind Hannah stood a man in perhaps his forties. Skinny, balding, with scruffy stubble. He could be handsome if he wore the right thing, though, in this world, that would be impossible. At the halfway point of the ride up, Hannah felt something wet against her right ass cheek. It was the man behind her. He had planted a sloppy kiss on her ass. Hannah froze. She didn't freeze out of fear like she had been all day, Hannah froze out of shock. A total stranger just kissed her ass cheek!

Rather than turning her body in a way that would stop this man doing it again, Hannah instead gently bent over and pushed her bum out a little more. Her breathing became heavier with excitement and anticipation. "Please. Please kiss it again.", Hannah found herself thinking. She couldn't believe how naughty she was being. Deep down, she knew she shouldn't be doing this. She should turn around, confront him, call him a dirty pervert. Instead, Hannah gently spread her legs a little further apart and lifted her left foot on to the balls of her foot to give the stranger a slight view of her pussy.

Before anything could go any further, Hannah arrived at the top of the escalator and stepped off. Before she could walk too far away, she felt a hand slap her right ass cheek. She turned and saw the man behind her casually walk off into the arms of another woman. The two happily walked off together, hand in hand, while Hannah and her mother walked away in the opposite direction.

Following her mother, Hannah ended up in front of The Dungeon; a sex shop. The inside was full of leather straps, sex swings, sex dolls, vibrators, strap-ons, ball gags. It had everything and more.

Behind the counter stood a cute goth looking girl around the same age as Hannah though a little shorter. She had straight black hair that went down to the bottom of her shoulder blades with a straight cut fringe, pale skin, green eyes, black lipstick, black eye make-up, and a piercing on her lip and in her nose.

"Hi Giselle!" Christine greeted the girl happily.

"Hey Chrissy." The goth girl replied, stepping from behind the counter.

The two women embraced each other in a tight hug and planted a wet kiss on each others lips. To Hannah's surprise, she wasn't too shocked at the sight. She really was adapting to this world...

Giselle and Christine's kiss was broken, but their hug wasn't. Christine looked down at Giselle.

"Is the stuff I ordered here?" Christine asked.

"Sure is. Come on, I'll show you how to use everything." Giselle replied, breaking the hug and taking Christine by the hand, leading her into the store.

Hannah followed the two women deeper into the store, passing dildos of different sizes and colors, male and female sex dolls that were very cheap despite the incredible detail, sex machines ranging from a dildo on a pole that thrusts in and out, to a full on display of dozens of tentacles surrounding a jelly-like chair in the centre. It was like the world of sex had evolved exponentially.

Eventually the three women ended up next to a door frame with a red velvet curtain instead of a door, which Giselle ducked into and returned with a black box. Opening it, she began taking out various sex toys.

"Okay, so here's the Bunny-Plug." Giselle pulled out what looked like a butt-plug but with a little white cotton ball at the end of it. "No explanation needed, just pop it in and you'll be the cutest bunny in town." She set the plug on to a nearby table before Christine picked it up and began examining it.

"Next we've got your 2-4-1." It was two dildos attached to a mechanical device in the shape of a U. "Handheld sex machine. Shove one up your cunt, the other up your ass, then flick the switch..." Just then, Giselle hit a small switch on the bottom of the toy and all of a sudden both dildos started thrusting up and down. As one went up, the other went down and vice versa. "Different speeds of course; slow, medium, or fast." Giselle hit a button and the dildos moved faster with each press. On the top speed, the machine was vibrating so fast that it almost fell out of her hand.

Christine had the biggest grin on her face as she took the 2-4-1 from Giselle.

"And finally, we've got the Crotch Rocket." Giselle pulled the last thing out of the box. It was a strap-on with a black 8 inch dildo. It looked like it was from the future. The cock was made from carbon fiber with gold veins under the surface. On the other side was a slightly smaller version of the one on the front. "Want to try it on?" Giselle asked.

"Oh boy do I!" Christine replied excitedly clapping her hands and bouncing on her toes.

Stepping into the strap-on, Christine pulled it up and around her crotch, slipping the smaller dildo inside herself. It was snug. The rock hard dildo stuck out as Christine made various poses to get a good feel of it.

"What do you think Han?" She asked.

Hannah stared for a few seconds, observing her own mother standing naked wearing only a strap-on.

"U-uh yeah, looks good on you mom." Hannah eventually replied.

"Want to give it a spin?" Giselle asked the two of them, leading them a little deeper into the store.

Give it a spin?...

In front of the three was a red velvet chair. It looked like a gynecologist chair, only more luxurious.

"Oh yes! Come on Han, lay down." Christine said leading Hannah to the chair.

A little shocked, Hannah sat down in the chair, and leaned back into it, keeping her legs closed. Without saying a word, Giselle gently took Hannah's legs and spread them apart before placing them in the stirrups. Hannah began to blush. It's one thing to walk around naked in public, but to be in the kind of position where her pussy was in full display and was the main focus made Hannah feel a little embarrassed.

Christine stood at the foot of the chair, eyeing up her daughter. Giselle stepped over and squirted a bit of lube on to the head of Christine's strap-on before running her hand up and down it, jerking her off as she lubed it up.

"Completely water-proof and tough as nails. You can be as wet and sloppy or as hard and rough as you want with this bad boy." With that, she gave the dildo a slap, causing it to bounce up and down. Giselle put the bottle of lube on the side counter and took a step back.

"You ready Han?" Christine asked, stepping closer.

"Uuuhhhh... mom?..." Hannah responded.

Not wanted to waste another second, Christine pressed the dildo against Hannah's pussy, getting the head in. Hannah's whole body tensed up as her head shot back. Oh my god. This is really happening. Hannah's own mother was having sex with her!

Christine gently slipped more and more of the dildo inside her daughter until 6 inches of the thing were inside of her. Hannah's nipples quickly became erect, and her pussy moistened. Christine gently pulled back a little bit, before going back in, then out, then in, finding a gentle rhythm.

After a few seconds of soft fucking, Christine picked up the pace a little and leaned into her daughter so that their nipples brushed against each other with every thrust. Hannah was in heaven. This morning, when she masturbated to the images of all of those celebrities, she thought she had the best orgasm of her entire life, but this felt 1000% better.

A few more customers entered the store, and Giselle left Christine and Hannah to go and greet them. After she left, Christine began pumping harder and faster into her daughter. As Hannah's eyes rolled into the back of her head, Christine dove in and stuck her tongue down her throat, engaging in a hard, sloppy kiss. God Hannah loved the feeling of her mother's tongue in her mouth. It was warm and gooey and slippery.

Hannah had completely given up thinking rationally at this point. She didn't care that she was stark naked in a sex shop being fucked by her mother, she just wanted the pleasure to last forever. As her mother kissed her, Hannah instinctively wrapped her arms around her and locked her ankles around her waist. The bare skin on skin contact, her mother's tongue swirling around her own, the huge cock pumping in and out of her.

This.

Was.

Heaven.

Christine suddenly broke the tight hug and stood up again, with the head of the dildo still inside Hannah. Somewhat out of breath, her mouth dripping with saliva, she reached down underneath the base of the dildo and pressed a button. All of a sudden, the strap-on started to vibrate. As soon as the vibrations began, Hannah's eyes rolled back into her head yet again. Without a moment to lose, Christine plunged herself back into Hannah and carried on where they left off.

The customers that had just came in began casually walking around the store, taking no notice of Hannah and Christine heavily fucking in front of them. Hannah couldn't contain herself and began moaning as loudly as she could. If that was heaven before, then this was super heaven.

Reaching her climax, Hannah wrapped herself around her mother as tight as she could as she let out an explosive orgasm. Squirt shot out of her like a shotgun. Within seconds, both Hannah and Christine's crotches and legs were drenched. It was like they had both stepped into a waist high swimming pool. Hannah's soaking wet legs quivered and shook as Christine pulled out of her, strap-on still vibrating.

Christine stood upright, out of breath, admiring her daughter. Hannah's arms and legs hung open and dangled over the sides of the chair. The biggest, widest, open mouthed grin sat on her face and her eyes still hadn't rolled out from the back of her head. Her lower body twitched every now and then as her orgasm died down.

"Well, I think this was well worth the money. Don't you agree Han?" Christine asked.

All that came out of Hannah's mouth were a few slurred words of approval and a little bit of drool. In Hannah's mind, she couldn't believe what just happened, but more than that, she couldn't believe that she hadn't done it sooner. That was the best orgasm that anyone has ever had, ever. Even her most powerful orgasm back in her clothed life was nowhere near as good as that one. Not even close.

Christine slipped out of her Crotch Rocket, picked up the rest of her toys, and headed towards Giselle who was back behind the counter. Hannah stayed where she was for a few more minutes as she collected her thoughts and tried to catch her breath. That was the best experience of her entire life. Despite feeling shocked, awkward, and embarrassed waking up in this nude world, Hannah decided that this is the world she wants to live in. The world she never knew that she wanted.

After her orgasm had finally died down, Hannah sat up on the chair, swung her legs off the side, and stood back on to her bare feet. Her knees were shaking so much that Hannah had to use the chair as a support initially. Getting the strength to walk on her own, Hannah made her way back to her mother, who was paying for her toys.

"That'll be $37.99 for the lot then Chrissy." Giselle said.

Christine reached in her purse, pulled out her card, and paid.

"Thank you ma'am. Have a good one."

"You too Gissey." Christine replied.

The two engaged in a quick tongue kiss before Hannah and her mother left the store. As they left, Hannah looked at the mall in a whole different light. From what she gathered so far, besides everyone being naked, is that sex is as normal as looking at your phone or eating a snack; it can be done anywhere at any time, seemingly with anyone. As she gathered before, the worst orgasm in this world is better than the best orgasm in the other world.

On the ground floor, Hannah spotted many, many attractive people going about their day. In particular, she spotted two guys sitting next to a water display while chatting to one another. They both looked perfect. One of them had dark brown hair that was softly spiked up, a chiseled stubble covered jawline, a perfect smile, muscles to die for, and a beautiful cock. The other was blond haired, his hair was in a fohawk, clean shaven, not as muscled as the other but still in pretty good shape, and just like the other, his cock looked amazing.

Christine started to walk towards the grocery store while Hannah stayed put, observing the two men. She had a plan involving the two, but didn't want her mom to be involved. She wanted them both all to herself.