The Nudist Beach Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stayed inside of me, resting his body on top of me. I ran my fingers lightly up and down his back, his ass, his broad, muscular shoulders. I felt his dick relaxing, but he kept his pelvis glued to mine. We were stuck together.

"Are they gone?" I asked.

He rose up a few inches, glanced around. "Yeah, pretty much," he said. He gave me his mischievous twinkle and sucked on my lips and my tongue. We made out for a while, breathing softly through our noses so our mouths could stay locked together. I felt him stirring inside of me, and I moaned as little waves of ecstasy rippled through my body. He pressed his forehead lightly against mine, looking into my eyes, and then he started to slide his cock very slowly in and out of me. Tiny movements. I could feel it growing bigger and I trembled. Patience, little muffin.

His cheek was pressed against mine and I felt flooded with the feeling that this was meant to happen. My Nicky baby, my new love. I breathed softly and deeply, drinking in his scent, his taste, his delicious movements that made it feel as if we were the same body, moving in perfect rhythm with each other.

I felt him growing harder inside of me as he moved his pelvis back and forth. I sighed with satisfaction, approaching the point of no return. I sucked on his neck, savoring his salty sweat, ran my hands over his ass, tried to touch his balls from behind. His cock continued to swell and it slid easily in and out of me.

My orgasm was coming back, this time with more urgency. My clit grew stiff and felt like it needed to be smashed. "How do you want it?" he asked. "Do you want to sit on top?" I nodded my head. I couldn't even speak at this point. I was drooling. Ecstasy was dripping all over my face and I couldn't see anything but his dreamy eyes, smiling right into my own.

He said I looked like a sun goddess, like liquid gold, and then he flipped us over easily so he was on his back. I was lying on his slick, hard body, brushing sand off his chest, inhaling his fur. His cock was firmly inside of me, and I wiggled around a little bit to push it in deeper.

It felt like I was being lifted into the air on waves of pleasure. I glanced around and in my blurry haze it seemed like the beach was filling up a little bit. A couple might have been strolling in our direction, and the woman may have been wearing a long, floral dress, but I really couldn't see much except for this gorgeous man spread out underneath me.

"Is someone coming?" His smile was huge and his cock was growing bigger by the second inside of me. He put his hands on my hips and pulled me towards him. We were slippery and sandy, locked together as I tightened all of my muscles around him. The thought of someone coming and possibly seeing us fucking made me feel incredibly urgent, and the heat rose in my throbbing clit. There was no way I could stop now, even if everyone on the beach was watching us.

"Kind of," I moaned. "They're still far away." I ignored the approaching couple and smashed my pelvis lustily onto Nick's body as hard as I could. I put my face near his and said, "Please keep doing that. For just a few more seconds." The tension in my clit was almost unbearable. I wanted to explode and I was afraid he would go soft again and leave me in desperate agony.

He gripped my hips and said that he had me, it was all for me, and that he wouldn't stop. We looked into each other's eyes and smiled. I felt him swelling inside of me, pushing me in all the right places and I wanted to stay there forever. I tightened all of my muscles around him, moving in tense, slow, desperate motion until ripples of pleasure oozed into every part of me and I exploded with a flood of heat and dizzy throbbing. Everything disappeared except his golden brown eyes and I continued to rock against him.

He squeezed my hips and I felt a jerk inside of me as his hot liquid filled me up. I collapsed down onto him, whispering, "Oh my god, Nicky baby, you are so delicious." My clit continued to pulse in what felt like a never-ending orgasm, and I squeezed my muscles around his fading hardness. The ripples kept moving through my body, then I heard voices approaching and I made sure the towel was pulled over us. Saved some more people from seeing ass crack. As if the towel could hide our love, I thought.

We lay still, eyes closed, as the couple passed us by. Not moving a muscle, save for the quivering of my clit against my beautiful new lover's body.

"Confession," he whispered. "I was watching your fine ass the whole time. I had a pretty good idea of what you were up to."

I smiled down at him. "I was hoping," I said, "that you were, and also that you would have a fine ass too. And you do! You're stunning, and you're sweet, and right now I am feeling you in a big way."

I brushed some hair away from his face and kissed him deeply. He said he came hard, that it was the greatest feeling in the world. I told him I did too, that I loved him a little bit in that moment. He said he felt the same about me, that this beach was magical. I felt him twitch inside of me and I squeezed gently around him, wondering what his juice would taste like in my mouth. Some more people were approaching and we grew very still, holding each other tight under the towel. Just taking a nap, that's all.

12