The Nun Pt. 08

Story Info
Post-apocalyptic Bimbo Nun Slut's Monstercock Adventures.
3.7k words
0
90
00

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/06/2024
Created 04/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'nnnnnghgghgNnnGHhGHGNNNghgghNNNNNGHGGHHHHHHGHGHGHHHHHH!!!'

The sound began as a light murmur of the almost feeble and needy moaning that echoed as an omnipresent backdrop in the goon chamber as the claque of goon-addicted strokepigs in the basement dumbly and relentlessly stoked and edged their rock hard tools, but steadily it climbed until it rose into a crescendo of unintelligible porn-perverted bleating as Syncletia posed above the hulking pair of fuck logs, poised to impale her sweet pussy and asshole on the rigid schlongs of Julius and Spyro.

The increase in the intensity and the needful, urgent character of the sound gave her pause. It was not a co-ordinated cry. It was vapid, inarticulate, a mewling, back-of-the-throat emanation from all the assemblage of porn-drunk cock jockeys, drooling tongues hanging out of their mouths. Looking out over the dimly-lit masturbatorium, Syncletia saw a sea of lank mouths, loosely hanging open, slick, pink, tongues lolling stupidly, illuminated by quad-screened batestations that relentlessly poured decadent porn into the eyes and brains of their addled occupiers. There was a slick, unceasing schluk-schluk-schluk sound that underpinned the spastic and inarticulate goonbabble and ambient moaning, the sound of dozens of massive, post-Christfall acolyte cocks being slavishly stroked and edged.

However, through the miasma of musk emanating from the precum washed floor and the almost fetid, inky gloom of the masturbatorium, the brain-warped chorus of bate-addicted goon pigs rose even above the orgasmic and filthy cries of the whores on the screens they were surveying as the were laid open, spunked on, spit-roasted and anally defiled.

The zombies were coming to life. She was giving them a live show.

Syncletia was not immune to temptation. It was far from her only vice. She was one of the youngest of the Nuns at the convent, a mere eighteen years old, but she had blazed through training, absolution, and all sacramental observances with a zealous affirmation to her calling that outstripped her fellow sisters, and bettered her instructors. Her path was the righteous one.

Surely she would be forgiven a slight detour in the masturbatorium? Her need for dick was Very great. And she would be unlikely to get this chance again.

She could always confess again, if she had been really bad.

The masturbatorium turned her on too much.

Instinctively, she dismounted from the podium upon which Spyro and Julius were locked together. She stood in front of the rapt audience of cock-stroking bate-worshippers, and displayed her body to them in the lewdest, most whoreish way possible. First, turning away from them, she stood fully and, teetering on the stacked platform heels of her black vinyl thigh length boots, swayed her hips slowly and seductively, allowing the round bronzed bowling ball curves of her tanned booty to jiggle deliciously, the jiggle of her supple bubble butt tempting and teasing. That luscious, whoreish ripple of her gorgeous rear sent another crescendo of dumb, turned-on goner 'NNNNNGHGGHGH!!' from the assembled strokeslaves, most of whom had now turned their attention from their spunk-encrusted porn-arrays to the voluptuous blonde bimbo nun that was beginning to cavort in front of them.

Syncletia turned, and gave the cock-drunk porn-bator acolytes a lust-filled, dead eyed, wanton, come-fuck-me open mouthed stare over her shoulder, goading the cock-cranking assemblage, and put her hands on the console table in front of her, arching her back and sticking her huge, round, smooth bimbo ass behind her, this time giving it a longer shake so that the gleaming glutes jiggled back and forth. Then, ever so slowly, she turned side-on to them and slid gradually down on her haunches to a stripper squat, bouncing up and down so that her round derriere ass-bomb bounced near to the ground, before easing herself back upright, pushing her ass out as she did so on the way back up so that the peachy round curves bounced.

Then she gave them the full-frontal view, turning head on, and clasped the tiny strands of her black PVC slingshot, toying with them, before fully pulling both of them away and hooking them to the sides of her gargantuan, basketball-sized, perfectly spherical, tanned, pre-cum glazed whore tits, the skin of her bulging orbs stretched tight around the perfectly solid globes. She drooled on them, rubbing it slowly into the sweat-beaded flesh, fingers delicately tracing in circles until they found her tiny, eraser-tip nipples.

'FFF--ffuf--fuuckkk--giinng w--w-whore...' Spyro gibbered.

Syncletia grinned and glanced over her shoulder at the master of onanists. The veteran prelapsarian goon pig, relieved of his harness and orgasm-cancelling penis truss, had his tongue hanging out of his mouth in a spastic gooner's strokepig leer, and he was easing his right hand around the unbelievably monstrous, glossy helmet of his insanely jacked and vascular fuck log. His eyes were boggling. Now that she saw his massive hog without its restrictive apparatus, Syncletia could see for once and all its spectacular majesty. It was a phallus like no other she had encountered in the convent, a monolith of smooth, muscular monstrosity, sporting veins that were the same dimensions of her little finger crisscrossing the sides, with a hulking dorsal vein that led from the bulgingly sprouting root all the way to the fist-sized head, a thing that bloated prodigiously. It was as if the decades of aggravated tumescence, permanent manipulation and massive, sustained bloodflow into the organ had acted an enhancement regime that had given it a potency and gigantism beyond anything she had seen before. It was thicker than her forearm.

'NNNgGHGhGHGHGhgHGHGH...' Spyro warbled, a thick sluice of heavy, spunk-infused precum arching out of the bloated tip and splattering him in his own face.

Next to Spyro, Julius wasn't faring much better. Without his visor projecting porn permanently into his retinas and insulating his senses from the reality of the goon chamber around him, his apprehension of his surroundings brought him from one realm of hyersexed overstimulation into another one. The first thing he saw when his vision came free from the bate-worship apparatus was the spectacle of the ballon-titted fetish-attired blonde teenage pornslut bimbo nun twerking her ass for her audience of addled strokepigs, her busty balloon boobs bouncing feet from his face.

In an instant, he was jerking his cock furiously, top lip curled up, a manic look in his eyes, tongue protruding, taking long footlong strokes up and down the rigid, massive, foot and a half organ that projected out of his going up towards the ceiling. Precum beaded on the tip and then fizzingly shot up, splattering into his own face. The vision of Syncletia would have made him wonder if he'd died and gone to heaven, had his useless brains not have been scrambled into idiocy by porn overstimulation and years of mindless gooning. His face contorted ludicrously as he ogled Syncletia's eye-popping form, transported into delirium by seeing a true pornified nun like a latex archangel, right before him, in the flesh.

'NNNghghGHGHGHGHhhhh!!!'

A crowd was beginning to form slowly around Syncletia's bate-worship rostrum, as slowly, as quickly as their jellied brains and dulled senses would allow, the host of gargling bate-addicts unhooked themselves from the porn-projecting paraphernalia and stumbled in their dazed, jerk-drunk trances to where she was placing her hands above her head and naughtily twerking her giant, gleaming bazookas at them. Slowly they abandoned their batestations and shuffled towards the showstopping nympho bimbo tit-freak in gloomy cavern, one after another, drawn like moths to the flame, shambling barefooted in the precum slop that coated the floor.

'A real shame you guys aren't allowed the touch of a woman,' Syncletia said as the bate-addict thronged in a crescent around the podium, 'I know it's handpussy only for you fucking perverted strokepigs. Fucking dumb braindead addicts and compulsive masturbator porn junkies can't even bust either, right? It would be sooooo sinful of me to make you bust... just the edge for you freaks isn't it? Edge edge edge edge edge, pump pump pump pump pump?'

The voluptuous sex nun mirrored the face that she was seeing in the crowd back at them. The face that all of them were making, desperate and braindead, wall-eyed, mouths limply agape. All of them had their hands around their massive, overstimulated, rock hard organs, giving themselves luxuriating strokes up and down the thick, gleaming lengths or twisting and edging the sensitive, glistening heads.

'NNNGHGHGHGHghghgHGHGHGHHGghgHGHGNNNGHGHG!!!'

Syncletia felt a surge of religious fervour at being the object of so much dedicated devotion. As a Nun, she was trained to outfuck, outlast, and out-sin anyone on earth -- believer, unbeliever, force of dark or light. No-one could stand up to her. She knew pleasure. But these denizen-domiciled fist-fuckers, the lumpen, porn-broken, mind-fucked junkies were as much devotees of the Risen Christ as she was. They would never know the touch of a woman, never seen daylight, they would never -- if they could possibly help it -- even orgasmically bust. They spent their whole lives under the convent, wallowing in a sewer of porn filth so that their permanent priapic devotions would ascend into heavenly supplications. They were effectively monks.

Syncletia loved it.

Crossing her eyes, opening her lips slackly, and then letting her eyes roll into her head while sticking her lolling tongue out of her mouth, she inverted her hands, curled them into fists, and mimicked a jack-off motion either side of her face. Leering and rolling her head, she mimed a slack-jawed, brain-broken stroke zombie back at them. Then she put one of her hands at her crotch and mimed a quick, ecstatic pantomimic handfucking at them, giving a spastic 'O' face as she humped her supple hips into her fist.

'NNNNNNNNGHHHHHHHH!!! Fucking pigs. Oink for me.'

A chorus of oinks grunted out from the gathered host of Onanists that went with the constant 'NNNGHGHHGHGHG!' exultation as the clutch of chronic fist-fuckers beat their meat simultaneously to the bimbo Nun's exhortation.

'SSSyyncclt-tti--a... Nnn-nnn--nnnoooooo!' Spyro cried, furiously jacking his own rod relentlessly, 't-t-think of the b-brothers... all the ss--sseed they've ss--tttorred uppp... you must n-not w-wwaste...'

The elder prelapsarian goon addict and stroke junkie's plea would have had more purchase had his odd rictus expression not looked so obviously moronic and stupefied as he fisted his glistening, arm-length fuck-pipe, two hands wringing the glossy tubesteak as it pointed in the air, precum now pumping out of it in juicy wads that rolled in a slick, molten wave over his fists.

'NNNNGHGHGGGH!!!'

'Shut up and fuck that fist,' Syncletia told him over her shoulder.

'NNNGHGGHGHGHGH YYYESSSSSSSSSS, FF-FF-EELLLS SOO FF-F-F-F-F-FUCKKKING GG-G-G-GOOOD! F-f-fcukkingg -j-j-acking the G-G-GOOOON STICK for s-s-s-s-ister S--s-s-sncc-c-cltet-tai!!!'

'Feels good doesn't it Spyro? Fucking stroke piggie. Now, I'll deal with you. I'll show you how to bate.'

Syncletia turned her back to the throng of urgently babbling and mindless, jerking fist fuckers and resumed her dealings with Spryo and Julius.

'Now let's get to the bottom of this, fuckos. Give me those fucking dicks.'

The blimp-titted teenage nun whore went behind the convulsing, stoke-addicted wank freaks so that they were between her and the other Onanists. On the rostrum of Julius's batestation, with them in front of her, it was almost like she was performing a religious service, and they were the sacred artefacts she was about to manipulate in the performance of the sacrament.

She took both dicks in each hand, around the base. Both Spyro and Julius seemed reluctant to let go of their urgently throbbing, monster schlongs at first, so addicted were they to stroking their fuckpipes, but Syncletia's practised grip in her shoulder-length black latex gloves soon reassured them that they were in good hands. She could barely get her fingers to fit all the way around either. The pair of shafts, one black, one white, were simply immense, brawny fuck logs of massive, distended proportions, and even as she squeezed them there was absolutely no give in their bloated phallic tissues, utterly engorged with hot blood, gargantuan, gorgeously glossy and precum slick, and inflated beyond words by years of tortured edging.

'Such a SIN to leave these down here in the dark. You should be administering confession with these hogs, you fucking pervert fist fuckers! Now...'

Looking out to the congregation, Syncletia twisted her gorgeous face into a nasty smile, and brought the two horsedicks together, right at the tip.

'... Give each other a nice long kiss...'

Julius and Spyro joined in together in a long, juddering 'NNNGHGHGGHH!!!' as the stacked fuckdoll Nun strumpet pressed the round, glossy crowns together, mashing the undersides of their bell-shaped cockends against each other and sliding them all around slowly. Spyro's whole body shuddered and spasmed as Syncletia rolled his sensitive glans against the plump, engorged tip of Julius's prong, and Julius's teeth were clenched, his groin humping upwards.

'Y-yys-ess... frot us s-s-sister... c-c-c-cock to c-c-c-cock...'

Syncletia leered as she slid the cocks over each other and then, slowly and deliberately, separated them so that a long, thick filament of oozing precum oozed between the heads, the silvery lace connecting them. It stayed there, suspended between the tips of the monster phallic obelisks that throbbed in her hands, before she slapped them together again, both the meaty heads and the thick, brawny undersides of the colossal pair of fuck-pythons coming together with a wet, solid TTHHWAAAKKK. The Nun captured both the groin missiles in a double-fisted grip and stroked them hard together, up and down, just enough room available for her to encompass both lengths together with her fingers touching on one side.

'You like that you fucking pigs?' Syncletia sneered, teeth clenched.

'NNNghgHGHGHGHGH!!!'

As Syncletia administered her spirited double-fisted jacking of the double-barrelled cum-cannon she has created, she slobbered ropes of heavy drool all over the massive spunk-tubes, and the audience of dumb, stroke-addicted fist-fuckers became even more frenzied in their own jerking of their own prodigiously sized hogs. Casting her eyes into the crowd, Syncletia saw a stroker pervert in the middle of the front row, only the whites of his eyes visible, hands reversed on the freakishly distended poles of the Onanists on either side of him, drooling as he stoked them off, precum connecting both of the brawny fucksticks to the floor in long, silvery ropes. Next to him a dumb and stupid goon pig was going double-fisted, and the one next to him was bent over, fellating the tip of his own massive beefy log.

A gob of precum arced out of the crowd and splattered into her face, just above her right eye, landing on her nastily arched eyebrow, but she ignored it and continued with her determined double-pumping of Julius and Spyro.

'Fucking dumb addicts...'

She gave them a few really hard, really long strokes, and then released her hands on the upstroke.

'Fucking jerk yourselves off!'

Instantly, Spyro's hands replaced her own, and the elder prelapsarian Onanist dribbled and drooled and made insane noises as his hands clasped around both his own and Julius's rigid, slippery, precum-greased hogs. His groin went into rictus as he instantly captured an edge and a thick sluice of precum erupted out of his cockend and splattered Syncletia's gigantic, projecting knockers above them, the slick residue of the fountain of rich, translucent ooze gleaming on the Nun's massive tits before dripping off and back onto the dual fuck pythons.

'Tell me of your vision, you fucking dumb gooner addict,' Syncletia breathed huskily, not forgetting her assignment.

'NnnGHGh ff-f--f-nn--fff- nifii-fgggGHGHHGHGHG!!!'

If Spyro hadn't already completely degenerated into a brain-broken shell of a human with precum for brains, the intensity of the edges he was experiencing would have made communication difficult anyway.

'Tell me!'

'NNNGHGHgghGHGHGNNGHNGH!!!'

Slowly Syncletia noticed that the depraved gooner rabble we advancing on the batestation like a wave of mind broken stroke zombies, shambling forwards as they manipulated their tortured, pink, fleshy prongs. At they shuffled in and crowded her, all the busty vixen Nun could see was a sea of faces in a spastic, empty rictus, along with a rising chorus of incoherent babble. Most crowded the front of the batestation and thrust their massive, leaking dicks forwards, but some mounted the surrounding console tables around, and before Syncletia knew it she was entirely surrounded by dozens of urgently fist-pumping bate addicts with barely any space to breathe.

'NGHGghgHgh!!!'

The sound of delirious groans, moronic gargling, arrhythmic huffing and strangulated gurgling went along with a slick scluk-scluk-scluk-scluk concert of squelching fists wringing and fisting the array of clublike manhammers around her. There were dicks everywhere -- too many to count. She felt the prodding of at least four or five on her jutting, firm ass cheeks, some smacking against the taut flesh of her massive, plump, peachy booty, leaving trails of precum attached to them. Others were probing her colossal, basket-ball sized inflated bimbo fuckbags, hammering onto them with rich splats and depositing leaking trails of thick precum goo on the bulging globes. On smacked into her eyeball and another into her other cheek, the two of them sliding together to pulse sprays of dense, thick pre-ejaculate all over each other and her brow, damp, sticky and warm. One snaked down from above treacherously, trying to probe between her boobs, to feel, for an instant, for the first time, the sensation of a woman's touch that would make it bust.

Massive, thick, syrupy precum loads were now being projected everywhere, splattering her tanned jugs and spraying all over Spyro and Julius's fuck-hogs, the centrepiece to the goon celebration. A couple of dicks found their way under her arms, and she pressed them to her sides, pinioning the beefy tubes with her long latex gloves, while two were shoved between the cleavage of her round butt and jousted together, hotdogging the firm flesh dually against each other. Those that had climbed the consoles -- and there were many -- hooted and gibbered spastically as they deposited thick, thumping sprays of the viscous pre-ejaculate haphazardly down on those below. It was becoming a deluge of precum that was popping everywhere, from every side, covering her tits, face, ass and all the other dicks everywhere.

Syncletia at least hand her hands free so she grabbed the nearest monster cock and turned it to another gooner, stroking it in a long line all the way from the bulging root to the bloated tip of his jerk-buddy's organ. Both instantly released jets of syrupy goo that pissed out of their inflated cockends that projected all over another Onanist's rod, laces of the stuff dripping all over it, and the perverted hand humper rubbed it in and themselves edged and squirted another thick wad that went in Syncletia's face, a massive gout of hot pre-seed that splattered into both her eyeballs.

'That's nasty. Fucking perverts!'

The goonbros all around rutted and frotted against each other hot dickflesh against hot dickflesh, pumping, pulsing, edging organs everywhere. Then she caught Spyro's eye, which was looking at her in an instant of uncharacteristic clarity.

'Mmm-mamm-mmake ussss cummmmmmm...'

12