The Nurse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sitting pondering her, looking at the phone, I wasn't going to pick it up to call unless I intended to go through with the call. I was trying to convince myself to just let it go, treat all of this like a dream, a very very wet dream. But I couldn't bring myself to do it. I reached out to pick up the phone and... it exploded. All the pieces stayed together but the ring right as my hand made contact scared the living shit out of me. Never had I heard a phone so fucking loud, as scary as it was I couldn't help but laugh at myself and it was with a laughing tone of voice that I answered the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hi, its me..."

No identifiers, she knew I was hooked. I had lost all control, I was fucked... as if I've ever had any control with any other woman in my life....

"miss me?" was her playful question...

"as a matter of fact I have... When are you coming over again?"

"soon but not today"

"I have about eight million two hundred and sixty seven thousand questions for you... can I start now?"

"No, we don't have time now... I have a few quick answers... No kids,divorced, no Boyfriends at the present time, and I like you... The rest of the questions will have to wait."

"Those are good answers... I'll just check those questions off my list." Shit she was reading my mind now... I still can't figure out why this woman had me so hooked, but the answer was that she definitely did.

"Good..." and a light hearted laughing giggle... "I can't make lunch in the near future unless you want to meet me here and have hospital food, but how about dinner?"

"Dinner sounds great! when?"

Tomorrow night? 7:00?"

"Sounds great! like a date!"

"Good... I was thinking about you today..." and her voice had turned deep, sultry, a very different sound....

"At all the right times I hope?" going for the obvious reference...

"It wasn't the right time yet... but now might be..."

That could be nothing other than a reference to phone sex. This woman was amazing. She could bring me to a peak of sexual excitement with less words than anyone else I had ever met.

"Where are you?" I asked brilliantly?

"An empty room on the 10th floor."

"What are you doing there?" Sometimes I am so brainless it hurts even me.

"getting wet...."

No I didn't come back with "what is it raining?" or "is the roof leaking?" I am stupid but not that stupid... It would've been nice if I had an instant comeback for her but she took my breath away... I felt like a 16 year old finding daddy's nudy magazines for the first time, excitement, fear, the clenching of the chest, but the overriding feeling was the tingle that hit my crotch so hard I let out a groan... "Hmmmmm... sounds really nice... I'd like to feel your wetness..."

"I am, and my clit is hard, I'm leaning against the wall with my dress pulled up and I'm rolling my clit und er my finger..."

"why are you doing this to me..." in a plaintive whining voice, "you're driving me nuts!"

"I was thinking about you, that I want you, that I want to feel your cock slide into me, and I got wet, thought I should share the moment so to speak..."

I heard her voice shake a little, heard her breathing change in that subtle sound when intelligent thought stops and tingles take over, "I just slid a finger in, I'm so wet..."

"God I wish I was there..." my voice husky, quiet. "I want you.. I want to feel you... I want to slide all the way into you... I want my cock to slide up over your clit..."

"ohhhhhhhh.... Yesssssss.... I want to cum..."

I had my hard cock in my hand, stroking fast to catch up and the tingles were getting to the point that I could no longer control it...

"I'm stroking my cock for you... I'm getting close too...."

"cum with me... Ohhhhh... I have to be quiet... ohhhhhhhhhh cumming.... Ohh I'm cumming...."

And as I heard her breathing stop, I could hear the rustle of the phone with her shuddering waves of pleasure... I closed my eyes and felt the tingle rush as my cock burst, spewing shot after shot of cum... whispering to her as I came...

"Oh oh oh! Feels so good baby... cumming.... Oh again! Ohhhhhh"

and I sat there with my cock in my hand... cum dripping down over it to pool in my pubic hair.... My body shaking periodically with the after tremors.

With a laughing tilt to her voice she said, "gotta run!" a laugh and.... A dial tone...

"um um what about tomorrow? Where?" but she was gone. What was the deal with this woman?

Seven o'clock and I was sitting in the family room of the house. I didn't think she'd really show. All the doubts playing through my mind... she's just fucking with me, she's a secret agent making an ass of me, are two of the more realistic ideas I had. I really had no clue. I had made my mind up about one thing for certain though. If she came, and if she'd let me touch her, I was going to do the absolute best job of making her cum I could. If I could keep count of her orgasms then she hadn't had enough.

The door bell was an explosion of sound again. Deep in my quandary of whether she would show and my strategizing of how I'd make her cum and she shows up. As I rushed to the door all of my preconceived plans just evacuated my mind...

She was standing at the door, dressed in a pink shirt and blue skirt. Her shirt was tight across the chest but loose around her stomach. Her hair was down, and her eyes were... Fucking perfect brown pools, erotic, sensuous but insecure at the same time. I offered her my hand and asked her to come in... and as she took my hand in hers I finally felt her soft skin and firm fingers. I wanted so badly to take her into my arms, to have her melt into my chest, to kiss her deeply like you'd see in the movies... But basically deep down inside I am a chicken always waiting to get out...

"like something to drink? Figure out where you want to go to eat?"

"So many questions... relax and you will get all your answers."

This woman was driving me nuts... What was I supposed to think? Ok if she was going to fuck with me I would fuck with her...

I leaned over to her, looking her deep in the eyes, and kissed her. It started out as a chicken peck kiss... (see I told you about the chicken thing), but then grew, I felt her mouth open in acquiescence, felt her tongue wrestling with mine. My hands slid up her back, (registering that she wasn't wearing a bra on the way up... that 17 year old thing again) to pull her against me. I could feel her breasts pressing against my chest, feel her hands pressing against the back of my head pulling me in tighter, sliding down to my ass to pull me against her.

I was getting hard in a hurry, and as tightly as she had pulled me in she could feel it. I kissed this woman with all of the soft passion I could muster. Not the "me tarzan you jane" type of kiss but softly, with as much feeling as I could express, hands sliding through her soft long hair, to hold her head against mine, arms sliding down to hold her tightly... and then it was over. I was still holding her and she was looking into my eyes. And she just.... Turned away and walked to the kitchen.

She leaned up to the counter next to the sink to grab a glass out of the cabinet in my recently sanitized kitchen. I walked up behind her and while she was stretched out wrapped my hands around her, pulling her to me.

She sank back against me with her hands still on the cabinet and my hands slid up her stomach to the bottom of her breasts. I took her nipples between my fingers and began gently rolling them, pulling gently on them.

"hmmmmmm... that feels good" and her head feel back to rest on my shoulder. Her stance made her open to my caresses, seemed to be a posture that gave me access to the charms of her body at will.

My hand slid down her body, down over her hip, her thigh to begin sliding up again. No panty hose... my mind registered, silk panties, as my fingers passed over her mound. She was tight, firm her lips closed together. I felt the warmth increase as my fingers lightly traced her lips through her panties, her lips softening, parting under my probing fingers.

"ohhhhhh... that feels... nice...."

My now fully hard cock was pressing into her from behind and she was pressing back, wriggling her ass a little... it felt sooooo good.

I grabbed her hand, turned her around and gently led her to the bedroom.

I kissed her as we walked in, another short-turned-into-long kiss, my hands running over her back I backed her to the bad and gently laid her down. I looked down at her, that confident smirk she had always worn replaced by a sensuous warmth. I wanted to hold her I wanted to kiss her I wanted to profess my undying love for her... (the things we won't say when faced with a willing beautiful woman). She held her hands up to me, trying to pull me down on top of her.

"no... its your turn..." I whispered gently, softly.

I leaned over her and ran my fingers down across her chest, over her hardened nipples, down to the clasp of her skirt. And pulled the waist band down, hooking her panties with my fingers on the way down, to leave them a puddle around her ankles on the floor. As my hands slid back up her body, I hooked my thumbs under the hem of her shirt and pulled it up, she giggled as she struggled to sit up just enough to let me pull it over her head. I stood up and just looked at her. She was every bit as beautiful as I thought she'd be. Medium sized breasts with just a little sag as she laid on her back, Flat stomach, Hitler mustache trim to her pubic hair legs as long as next week. I leaned down and gently sucked on her shoulder, right where it connected to her neck and was rewarded with a sigh as I suckled. I slid lower and let my tongue trace the outline of her nipples, barely touching her skin, lightly tickling them into full erectness before gently taking them between my lips. Licking a path to her other breast to tease her other nipple before gently taking it between my lips and suckling gently.

I slid lower, allowed my tongue to dip into her navel and smiled as I got a giggle and an exclamation...

"that tickles!" and a laugh that sounded like music... Not punk rock music, not head bashing music, but gentle river running, waterfall type of music. (never thought I'd like that shit)

I slid lower and suckled at the joint where her legs attached Her hips were moving and I could hear her moans. She moved sideways trying to get my mouth in contact with her, I took the hint and heard her suck in air as my tongue passed over her clit, which felt like a soft but hard nub under my tongue. I gave her long licks slightly probing her with the tip of my tongue before lapping up the length of her to flick her at the top of the stroke, forcing more pressure to her clit. She tasted wonderful and as I looked up between her breasts I saw her head fall back, the veins in her neck sticking out as she approached her first orgasm of the night. I slid two fingers in her and began pressing rhythmically against her secret spot, doing the come hither move over her G spot. Her legs tensed and her heels flat against the floor raising her body to press her clit against my lips.

My lips parted slightly and I took her clit between my lips, sucking gently, flicking her nubbin gently under my tongue, her eyes flew open and she looked down at me as she began to cum. Her eyes were staring at me intensely, deeply as her body shook with each flick of my tongue. I felt as if my tongue was the trigger to make her body shudder. Her eyes rolled back into her head as her body quivered, shuddered, her legs raising off the floor to wrap around the back of my head pulling me tighter against her...

"oooooohhhhhhh! Oh fuck! Oh ohohoh.... Yessssssss......" I could hear her cum muffled through her thighs.

I was rock hard. I needed to fuck her so badly, and while I was continuing to suck gently on her clit I was struggling out of my clothes, running down the buttons on my button down, struggling to pull my shirt off my shoulders, sliding my pants and underwear down in fell swoop. Finally naked I slowly slid up on her.

I wanted to plug that thing in so bad. I wanted to feel her softness envelop me, I wanted to fuck her in the absolute worst way, but I stopped. The head of my cock at her opening, her lips parted prepared to receive me, I stopped. All I had to do was slide my hips forward and I was in but I stopped.

And looked her in the eye...

"Do you want me to...?"

her eyes opened wider and she said "yes! Please please fuck me"

and I slid partly into her, just the first inch or two and stopped. It was like trying to ride a bucking bronco. Her hips pushed up into me, her legs wrapped around me to pull me in. I slid up so the full length of my cock rode up and over her clit. Her hands slid around my back and she lifted up to press her breasts against my chest. I could feel her finger nails against my back. I could feel the walls of her pussy gripping me as she convulsed. This was the warmest wettest softest most gripping woman I had ever felt. Her neck was tense, her breasts were almost hard with the effort of cumming... Her entire body was shuddering, her nipples hard against my chest as she came.

I knew I never wanted to be anywhere else. I never wanted to leave the tight warm grasping pleasure of her pussy. My cock tingled like it had never tingled before. I couldn't hold back and thrust deeply into her and joined her in orgasmic bliss. My cock throbbed as it unloaded deep in her and still she held me tight, rubbing her body against mine, wriggling her hips to force the friction on her clit. I felt like I was pouring my entire body into her. Then her body softened, molded itself to me and I felt as if I was falling into her, becoming part of her.

"well, think you could give me your number now?" I asked with a laugh...

"You can have my number, a key to my place, my car whatever you want as long as we get to do that again."

"you're wonderful ya know that?"

and this time, as I drifted off to sleep, I felt her in my arms, and this woman that generated so many questions felt so warm, so right in my arms. I couldn't wait to fall asleep so I could wake up...

12