The Nurse

Story Info
Nurse is puzzled over her actions - and reactions.
1.5k words
4.19
97.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
techsan
techsan
1,203 Followers

The author expresses his appreciation to user BlueEyed5ftAngel for her editing improvements to this story.

I was sitting on the elevated examination table when the nurse came bustling in with my folder.

"You're here today to follow up on your blood tests, right?"

"Yes, that's right" I replied, sizing her up.

She was a pretty woman in her early forties with short fat fingers and a well-rounded body. Not large tits but a good handful. Her waist was nearly the same size as her hips but I didn't mind. She had a quick smile and the look of someone who cared.

"Okay, let's get your blood pressure," she said, turning after making some notations in the file.

She took down the cuff from the wall and pulled apart the Velcro fasteners. I held my left arm out and down so she could wrap the cuff around it while cocking my head to one side, looking into her eyes.

She smiled, positioning the stethoscope in her ears before pulling my arm up to put the end of the device at my elbow.

I just let my hand rise enough to cup her right tit; she didn't make any sign of recognition so I held the globe while she pumped up the pressure before slowly letting it ease back down. When she let it go all the way, I squeezed her tit and held it. She smiled and closed her eyes for a moment, then pulled away and wrote in the file while she commented, "Your numbers are running a little high today." She turned back to the file folder saying, "The doctor will be with you in a minute" and walked out, giving me another forlorn smile on her way out.

The visit with the doctor was purely routine but he did prescribe a flu shot. He checked my BP again and not surprisingly it was back in its usual range. After he left, the nurse came back in with a shot tray. When she rubbed alcohol over my left arm, I cocked my head and again looked into her eyes.

She smiled and said, "I'll try not to hurt you."

When she brought over the syringe, I held my arm out to one side but pointed down. When she stopped at my side, my hand was on her right hip. I cupped her buttock in my hand as she lifted the needle and pierced my arm. I barely felt the prick but I sure could feel her ass. As she pulled the needle out, she hesitated so I dipped my hand and ran it down the crack in her ass, gently pulling on the bottoms of the two globes. She patted my upper thigh and smiled before going over to make another notation in my file.

She turned and said, "Do you have the time? I forgot my watch."

"It's 8:28," I answered, glancing at my wrist.

"Okay. I'll be back in a minute. Jenny isn't in yet so I'll take your blood for the lab work."

She hustled out the door but not before giving me another smile. She was back shortly with a blood kit which she set on the table beside me.

I held my arm out, palm up so she could get to the inside of my elbow. When she stepped forward, my fingers pressed into her crotch. Again I cocked my head and looked into her eyes. She began to probe for a vein while my fingers tugged on the skirt of her uniform dress. By the time she was ready to stick my vein, I had my hand under her skirt and probing inside her panties.

Just after the catheter entered my vein and blood began to boil into the little tube, she shivered as my fingers touched her clitty and one slipped into her vagina. Carefully, as if by special effort, she controlled herself and changed tubes.

When it was full, she whispered huskily "Please ... I must take these to the lab. I'll be right back" and she pulled away, albeit reluctantly.

Maybe a minute later she was back, closing the door after her. I jumped off the table and waved her toward it. She climbed into the spot I had just occupied. I cocked my head and looked into her eyes, then planted my open lips on her ruby red mouth. Her tongue quickly shot out and found mine and they dueled ... while I pulled the table's stirrups out.

Backing away, I put her feet in the stirrups, pulled the doctor's stool over and bent to my work. Her panties had disappeared while she was gone to the lab. Now with her legs spread, I zeroed in on her pussy which by now was steamy hot. The soft wet flesh seemed made for good eating and I made the most of it, quickly covering my whole face with the unmistakable slick wetness of her pussy juice. In just six minutes she climaxed four times while I ate her cunt. Then standing, I opened my pants and pulled out my cock and balls.

Stepping up to the table, I pressed the foot lever until it was at the right height and easing myself forward, I pushed my cock into her hot cunt.

Very softly she whispered, "Please fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, honey."

Not bothering to take her uniform top down, I found her distended nipples and squeezed and pulled them as I pounded her pussy hard. It took me five minutes to start spewing sperm into her cunt and by then she had cum three more times. Knowing time was short, I backed out and stuffed my genitals back into my pants. However before I let her up, I moved around beside her and stuck three fingers into her pussy, coating them in our juices.

Spreading her ass, I slipped my middle finger all the way into her tunnel, then slipped my thumb into her cunt while I bent to kiss her open mouth. Her tongue was on fire and charged around my mouth like a caged animal. My finger and thumb began stroking her pussy and ass hole and five minutes later she had cum several more times and was panting as if she had run a marathon. I pulled my fingers out of her and washed up at the sink while she got up and smoothed her uniform back into place. I turned to put the stirrups back into their slots when she whispered, "How did you know?"

"How did I know what?"

"How did you know that I'd let you do that?"

"Well, sugar, I didn't know" I said. "But you are just so sexy and so beautiful I just had to take a chance."

"Damn!" she whispered vehemently. "I didn't even know I would do that. But it felt so right! I just can't believe I let you do it. I can't believe you made me cum like that."

"Doesn't your husband make you cum like that?"

"Oh, I'm not married but my boyfriend doesn't come close to doing that good."

"Well ... you've got my file. You know where I live. Call me if you ever want to do it again sometime."

"I will, honey, I will!"

I followed her out into the hall and around toward the desk but as she passed the nurses' station, another nurse whispered loudly, "Hey, Caroline. Did you know you have something running down your legs?" Then she looked at me and interpreted my smile and said, "Oh ... oh, sorry."

Caroline called me. About every three or four weeks, she made an excuse to her boyfriend and met me at my house for some of the wildest sex she had ever had. And it wasn't bad for me either. She gave me some great blow jobs and I ate her cunt, sometimes until she had cum eight or ten times. By the time I slipped my cock into her pussy, she was cumming non-stop and I didn't let her up until she couldn't move a muscle. If I still felt the urge ... and I usually did ..., I would switch from her cunt to her ass hole ... she had never, ever liked anal sex but when she had cum so much, her anal sphincter relaxed and let me in easily, after which she had a whole new series of orgasms. We would clean up, get something to eat and watch TV together, resting for an hour or more and then we'd repeat almost the same scenario.

Caroline can't understand how I can be so much better a lover than her boyfriend or any of the other men she's had sex with over the years but she loves it, including the fact that she can now relax her anus enough that even her boyfriend is allowed to fuck her in the ass. Still she marvels at the number of orgasms she has when she is with me and the fact that she did something with me in the doctor's office that she had never done before and has never done since.

Maybe some day I'll tell her that she had absolutely no control over the situation, nor over any of our fuck sessions, because of those little telepathic commands I implanted in her subconscious every time I tilted my head and looked into her eyes.

Naw!

techsan
techsan
1,203 Followers