The Nurse & The Young Male

Story Info
Mature nurse finds herself drawn to new patient.
904 words
4.1
133.1k
14
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 04/04/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
young_guy
young_guy
14 Followers

As normal she was doing her rounds on the ward. Samantha was incredibly bored at the moment, it was the night shift and there was very little to do. Once she'd finished she left for home. At home she started to run a nice warm bath. She looked in the mirror, her nurses uniform clung tightly to her womanly figure. The uniform had never fit her properly; it always strained across her bosom. She unfastened the uniform and let it fall to the floor. Her large heavy breasts were held by a huge unflattering bra.

She never wore anything then a bra and tights; knickers always made her feel hot. Her tights sat on the top of her curvy hips and covered her delicious belly. She removed the tights and let them fall to floor. Samantha had a heavy covering of dark hair over her pussy. As she stood in front of the mirror she gently ran her finger through the hair. Samantha stood back from the mirror admiring her body. She had dark hair and dark eyes with smooth pale skin. Her body was extremely curvaceous with her breasts being by far her best assets. Her hips were wide and her bottom smooth and round. Throughout her life she'd kept in shape and it showed, she suffered from very little sagging. Even at the age of 50 she was in good shape.

The bath was lovely and warm, the soapy water made her skin feel electric. She gently soaped her breasts, her fingers lightly brushing her nipples. With each touch her pussy began to ache. Samantha reached over into her bathroom cabinet and took out her special play toy. It was a huge vibrator that was thick and veined. She loved the cool feeling of it in her hand. Her pussy was wet now, dripping with the anticipation. She gently inserted the large toy, it slipped easily into her pussy right up to the end. She pushed the vibrator against his g-spot and felt the familiar throws of orgasm the large toy always induced. She strained and felt her whole body shudder to orgasm. She plunged the vibrator in and out with vigor while her pussy secreted the familiar juices. In the past she'd thought these juices weren't normal but when she'd read about it she realised it was quite normal for some women. Since then she'd learnt to embrace her orgasms and bring them on whenever she needed. Samantha toweled off and got ready for bed and work the next day.

Samantha was bored; she'd been given the handover for all the patients on the ward. As she was looking through she noticed a new patient on the list, a young male 21, he'd been brought in from a car accident. His arms were both broken and he was going to be out of action for a few weeks. First on her list of things to do was give the lad his first bed bath after his operation. Samantha introduced herself to the boy, his name was Ben and he was quite handsome as young males go. He seemed very shy when she explained what she was going to have to do.

Samantha pulled the curtain round the bed for privacy, Ben took a good look at Samantha and the first thing he saw was her large heaving bosom. Ben was like most young males, constantly horny. He had just one small problem compared to other males. Ben had been blessed with an extraordinary cock. Ever since he was 16 his cock had been growing and growing, he'd been to doctors but they all claimed it was normal. Samantha gently removed the bed covers from Ben's mid-section. Her reaction was one that Ben had seen many times. She was totally knocked backed, it appeared to be even bigger then her bath time toy. She removed her gloves and gently soaped her hands with large amounts of foam. Her heart was pounding as she reached for his cock. As she touched it for the first time it twitched and hardens slightly. Ben told her he'd never been touched by another woman. She was mesmerized by the length and girth of the monster in her hands. She gently soaped all the cock from base to un-circumcised tip, gently pulling back the foreskin to reveal his large plum sized head. She then moved to his balls, they nested between his legs and as she lifted she noticed how firm and heavy they were. Ben was getting extremely uncomfortable, the sensations he were getting were sending him over the edge.

His cock was now fully erect and his balls tights. Samantha continued to stroke his member furiously feeling the youth close to orgasm. She held his cock vertically, it stood nearly 12 inch's and was almost as think as her wrist and his balls were the size of 2 large eggs. His balls started to twitch and she held his cock firmly in the air watching and massive amounts of cum escaped from his balls. She'd never seen so much in her life. She washed it all away and cleaned him up. Ben was a little embarrassed but also very horny and Samantha could feel the moisture in her tights. She left work that evening feeling a little happier then normal, knowing that for the next few weeks she was in for an interesting time.

young_guy
young_guy
14 Followers